Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A mathematical and probable way of keeping and determining numbers.

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
Burnsville
United States
Member #107244
March 4, 2011
853 Posts
Posted: November 10, 2011, 2:18 am - IP Logged

This is the counters of the last post. Same number drawn, same section. First will be the day to evening draw chart, second will be day to day-evening to evening chart.

Day to eve counter #3

The day to day-eve to eve.

Day to day-eve to eve counter #3

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Burnsville
    United States
    Member #107244
    March 4, 2011
    853 Posts
    Posted: November 11, 2011, 5:33 am - IP Logged

This is another section of the up and down showing some things with the counters. More times than not, the counters will pair up. If you look at a game straight across the row and line up the counters, like i have shown in game 52 and 58 it might make more sense. If we know the pattern and what to look for and we know that game 58 will close the pattern then we know the number is going up. Looking ahead and back it's very possible. I'm not saying that it's definite, but very possible. It works more times than not anyway. 

Counter matching

Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107244
      March 4, 2011
      853 Posts
      Posted: November 11, 2011, 5:40 am - IP Logged

Here is another pattern in the chart. A certain thing will have to happen for others to take place. See the 13 counter in game 51? The counters are 16 game 48, 13 game 49, 9 game 50, and 12 game 47. For the 12 in game 47 to go to 13 and close the pattern, the 16, 13, and 9 had to show up. This must be a pattern of 3. The 16 or (6) from the 9 is 3. The 13 or (4) from 16 or (6) is 3. The 12 is a sum of 3. 1+2=3. The 9 which has a root of 3 is the end of the pattern. Before it can move on to the pattern of 4 the 3 has to close. 9 being the last real digit closes, goes to 10 or (0) and opens up the next pattern. On every chart i have for any game set up this the 0 or (10,20,30,40) or whatever will have something like this. Everyone!

Look at it as 3-6-9

Why counter section

Here's another with the 0 coming into effect.

Another way with the 0 counter.

Burnsville
        United States
        Member #107244
        March 4, 2011
        853 Posts
        Posted: November 12, 2011, 2:56 am - IP Logged

I just ran some statistics on this and figured i'd stick them on here. This doesn't include the tonight's evening draw for here on it. I haven't worked on it yet and don't want to know what hit  till i get a chance to, but it does include the latest day draw here. The percentage are of how many times that the same counters came up more than once in each game. There are some things noted but they are for when one set of numbers came up only once and are close to others that came up more than once.

The long and short is the difference in space from one game to the next in each seperate column only. There will always either be one space in between each or multiple. These are the counters only, no numbers included. That wasn't what i was looking for in doing this. I only wanted the percentage of what did what. It's also only the past ten games just to get an idea.

There are some things i need to go over in it to see why what did what. I've got some ideas, but need to check to make sure. Anyway, here it is till i look it over real good.

Some percentages

Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107244
          March 4, 2011
          853 Posts
          Posted: November 14, 2011, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

Blank book for numbers even odd chart pick 3.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hiaz7z

Blank book for numbers up down day to day evening to evening chart.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6lgklv

Blank book for numbers up down dy to evening chart.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lnxdbc

Burnsville
            United States
            Member #107244
            March 4, 2011
            853 Posts
            Posted: November 14, 2011, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Georgia pick 3 even odd book of charts.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/o4vhcz

Georgia pick 3 up down day to evening book of charts.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/27n3io

Burnsville
              United States
              Member #107244
              March 4, 2011
              853 Posts
              Posted: November 14, 2011, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

Pennsylvania pick 3 even odd book of charts.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/g08j19

Pennsylvania pick 3 numbers up down day to day evening to evening charts.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/69w60i

Pennsylvania pick 3 numbers up down day evening charts.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2rtq8t

Burnsville
                United States
                Member #107244
                March 4, 2011
                853 Posts
                Posted: November 14, 2011, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Virginia pick 3 even odd charts.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/l6pmv5

Virginia pick 3 numbers up down day to evening charts.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7ko92k

Burnsville
                  United States
                  Member #107244
                  March 4, 2011
                  853 Posts
                  Posted: November 14, 2011, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

West Virginia pick 3 even odd charts.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/aw4h4z

West Virginia pick 3 numbers up down day to day evening to evening charts.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/oyncqe

West Virginia pick 3 numbers up down day to evening charts.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pp1ble

Burnsville
                    United States
                    Member #107244
                    March 4, 2011
                    853 Posts
                    Posted: November 14, 2011, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

New Mexico pick 3 even odd charts.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/y896d8

New Mexico pick 3 numbers up down day to evening charts.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gj1r1i

Burnsville
                      United States
                      Member #107244
                      March 4, 2011
                      853 Posts
                      Posted: November 14, 2011, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

All of these are pretty well updated. They are missing a few games. Some maybe a weeks worth, but pretty close.

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: November 14, 2011, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

North Carolina pick 3 even odd charts.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pwcn2u

North Carolina pick 3 numbers up down day to day evening to evening charts.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hge6q6

North Carolina pick 3 numbers up down day to evening charts.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/79ubnv

Everything but todays game and beyond.

Burnsville
                          United States
                          Member #107244
                          March 4, 2011
                          853 Posts
                          Posted: November 18, 2011, 5:24 am - IP Logged

I have ran it through my mind over and over about the 0,1,4,and 9 and the effects they have with other numbers in the lottery. I can't think of how many times i've pointed out the 0 coming off the 4 by either repeating the 4, taking the root of 4 and adding it to give 6 or subtracting it to give 2. or doubling it to 8. Showed it plenty of times with theses digits. So i as i was working on it night before last i had decoded on the tv, and of course they where talking about the statue of liberty. Well the statue was built by free masons who put many numeric inuendos into the structure. They also, built this nations capitol, by a numeric code. 13 steps on things, 31 windows, 7 thingy's, lol, on the head of the statue. Attempt at humor there. A certain amount of numeric value in everything they built or did. Even distance between things they built. Now knowing probably a lot more about this subject than i'm sure they care to know about, i got to thinking about the number 3. This is a big number to the masons. Why, because they where builders. 3 is the amount of sides within a triangle. All the pyramids built are in this shape. It's such a big deal with them we have a pyramid on the back of every dollar bill our country produces. The 1 dollar bill. Now with the triangle, i got to thinking about that. That's three sides. 3 goes to 6, goes to 9 goes to 12 which is 3 again, on to 15 which is 6 again, then to 18 which is 9 again. It just keeps going. What this also does is it builds a very sturdy foundation to build on and can go as far as needed. But, a triangle just upside right isn't good for building unless the bottom row is put with a flat side down then the others added upside down. To where it looks like thisThe workings of 0 to 3,6,9

This is the connection with 3,6,9 coming from 0. 3 is the root of 9. It can go on forever and builds probably the sturdiest structures ever built. THERE IS A CONNECTION BETWEEN CERTAIN NUMBERS.

Showing this for the connections between numbers and to coincide with what i've talked about with these four numbers. Now i'm sure everyone who reads this is wandering what i'm talking about. But hang with me and keep this in mind.

The 0 is the number for nothing. That's what it stands for, so why is it a number. It's used with 1 to determine 10. With 1 twice to determine 100. 50 is half of 100 and the 5 is half of 10, but 5 is also double of 0. 150 is double and half of 100.

I've also pointed out to look at the numbers diagonally for answers when looking for what's next and pointed out the significance of 0,1,4 and 9 vertical and diagonal. This is what i was trying to explain with the simple math post i put up.

I'm sure this will get a lot of flack, and that's fine. There are going to be those who see what im talking about and those who doesn't. I will do my best to describe what i'm talking about with all this and show it working for all who is interested.

I'm not trying to push my ideas on anyone, trying to sell anything, or sway anyone from anything else. I'm just trying to show how I see that it works and help anyone that can use it to win some cash. With that in mind, here comes the rest of this and how to read these charts i have put on here. Not the one about the pick 4 manipulation, just the pick 3 i have posted for up down and even odd.

Best of luck to everyone!!!

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: November 18, 2011, 5:46 am - IP Logged

Here is more of what i'm talking about showing the 0 and it's effects. This is from a copy of my sheet that i use.

Game 70 is either 3 or 7. 70 is 0(10)-7=3 or 0+7=7.

The counters are going to either be 22 if the number is going up or 14 if the number is going down. To determine which way to go, look at the counters and compare to the 70.

Now 22 is either going to be 0 or 4, 2-2=0 and 2+2=4. 14 is either 3 or 5. 4-1=3 and 1+4=5. The number here went down so it was 14.

That makes it game #70 (3 or 7), up 22 (0 or 4), down (3 or 5).

The 3 from 14 matches the 3 from 70. See the 5 in there also? 5 and 0 are connected. If you look at the 0 as 5 and add it to the 7 it gives 12 which is 3 also.

But what i'm trying to show is the significance of 0. The 7 with the 0 in 70. 7 doubled  IS 14.

If one sets this up and studies the game number and compares it with the counters, you can cut your choices down. Down to even 100% for every draw. It just takes getting to know the numbers and how they work.

This is just picking a starting point, and going with it. It's not going back to the very start. It's just jumping in with both feet and seeing where it went. That's all i did with this and the others iput up here. I've checked the others for the states i have the links for, one for Texas that i made for a friend in Lotus program, and they all work the exact same way. I even have a similar set up for powerball i use. Next will be some other draws from this same sheet of my book. Game 40 thru 60 plus this one, which is game 70.

The significance of 0 part 1

Burnsville
                              United States
                              Member #107244
                              March 4, 2011
                              853 Posts
                              Posted: November 18, 2011, 5:50 am - IP Logged

This is game 60 of the same sheet. The counters for game 0 are either going to be 19 for up or 12 for down. 6 doubled is 12.

Game 60 and the sig. of 0