Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida: 11/1 - 11/30/2011

Topic closed. 1135 replies. Last post 5 years ago by rexboy.

Page 39 of 76
PrintE-mailLink
Jack-C's avatar - us
San Diego, CA
United States
Member #61467
May 24, 2008
28146 Posts
Posted: November 16, 2011, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

Just curious, for those of you who post up pairs mostly and end up getting a "pair" correct out of the several posted, are you playing the other 10 #'s associated with it to get a win?
I guess what I'm asking is, are you actually making money off these picks by adding a 3rd digit? or are you just focusing on getting pairs correct?

What am I missing here?

As for me, I can't play in any state except California until they change the law.  The information I post is for YOU to compare with your workouts/favorites or compare with what others are posting.  Sometimes, yes people do play the other 10 digits to complete the 3-digit number, if they strongly believe that pair is going to hit.  Others might see a pair that is part of one of their favorite numbers and just add that digit.  There are many people that also combine the pairs I post to get combos.  Lots of ways to play.  Good luck.

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
    South Florida
    United States
    Member #71280
    February 22, 2009
    15323 Posts
    Posted: November 16, 2011, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

Just curious, for those of you who post up pairs mostly and end up getting a "pair" correct out of the several posted, are you playing the other 10 #'s associated with it to get a win?
    I guess what I'm asking is, are you actually making money off these picks by adding a 3rd digit? or are you just focusing on getting pairs correct?

What am I missing here?

For me personally, I compare the posted pairs with other poster's hot digits and due sums.  You have to do some comparison.  Pairs are posted for reference.  Even the followers are working lately.

Lady Luck has something to do with it too.Cheers

Jack-C's avatar - us
      San Diego, CA
      United States
      Member #61467
      May 24, 2008
      28146 Posts
      Posted: November 16, 2011, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

For me personally, I compare the posted pairs with other poster's hot digits and due sums.  You have to do some comparison.  Pairs are posted for reference.  Even the followers are working lately.

Lady Luck has something to do with it too.Cheers

I Agree!

Fla386's avatar - nw sorc2.jpg
        Florida
        United States
        Member #99664
        October 29, 2010
        3332 Posts
        Posted: November 16, 2011, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

I agree with both Jack-C and Connie. Just use it as a comparison tool mainly. B rizzle i normally post what i'm gonna play before the draw. And in enough time if someone wants to play what i pick to play, they have time to hop in the car and go play it. If i fill strong about a pair also,i will play that pair front and back only instead on the 10 sets of numbers which is out of my budget.

Jack-C's avatar - us
          San Diego, CA
          United States
          Member #61467
          May 24, 2008
          28146 Posts
          Posted: November 16, 2011, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

11/17

Pairs, Sums, and Digits!

Midday

Pairs: 13 56 69 87 94

Sum: 6

Due Digit: 5

Hot Digits: 3 5 2

Warm Digits: 9 6 0 1

Cold Digits: 8 7 4

Evening

Pairs: 03 15 36 67 73

Sum: 25

Due Digit: 3

Hot Digits: 2 4 7

Warm Digits: 9 0 8 1

Cold Digits: 6 5 3

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
            The Ville, FL
            United States
            Member #95879
            August 19, 2010
            1708 Posts
            Posted: November 16, 2011, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the replies guys/gals...I don't play Cash3 nearly as much as Fantasy5 here in FL, but when I do I normally do a mix of patterns & due digits. Just trying to get a grip on how the other players in here play.

Anyone play patterns at all (OOO, EEE, EOE, OOE etc etc)  or do you all mainly stick to playing off of pairs?

For example, it seems that all Odds should be coming up soon, so for the next few draws I'll probably play all Odds (193, 573, 717, etc etc) with a mixture of Odds that are "due"  (9 & 3 currently). Also the double 77 is the farthest-out double too. So tomorrow I may throw a 77 combo in there as well.

Anyways thanks for the replies. Lets get that $$$ =)

Jack-C's avatar - us
              San Diego, CA
              United States
              Member #61467
              May 24, 2008
              28146 Posts
              Posted: November 16, 2011, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the replies guys/gals...I don't play Cash3 nearly as much as Fantasy5 here in FL, but when I do I normally do a mix of patterns & due digits. Just trying to get a grip on how the other players in here play.

Anyone play patterns at all (OOO, EEE, EOE, OOE etc etc)  or do you all mainly stick to playing off of pairs?

For example, it seems that all Odds should be coming up soon, so for the next few draws I'll probably play all Odds (193, 573, 717, etc etc) with a mixture of Odds that are "due"  (9 & 3 currently). Also the double 77 is the farthest-out double too. So tomorrow I may throw a 77 combo in there as well.

I haven't had success playing patterns. 

For Florida Midday the most due double is 11.  It has skipped 50 draws.  The 77 has skipped 42 and is a close second.

For Evening the most due double is 99 at 123 skips.  Then comes 88 at 103 skips, then 77 at 65 skips.

As for all odds, Midday they have skipped 22 draws and the average is 8.81.  For Evening they have skipped 7 draws with an average of 7.9.

Good Luck!

Florida
                United States
                Member #99664
                October 29, 2010
                3332 Posts
                Posted: November 16, 2011, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

I personally don't play patterns.I mainly play due digits. due digits by position. overdue pairs. and over due or due sums.or if certain pairs appear that i like that go with a favorite number of mine. like the 38 pair, i am goin to play 386. GL!!

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #99664
                  October 29, 2010
                  3332 Posts
                  Posted: November 16, 2011, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

For Florida Midday the most due double is 11.  It has skipped 50 draws.  The 77 has skipped 42 and is a close second.

For Evening the most due double is 99 at 123 skips.  Then comes 88 at 103 skips, then 77 at 65 skips.

As for all odds, Midday they have skipped 22 draws and the average is 8.81.  For Evening they have skipped 7 draws with an average of 7.9.

Good Luck!

I like that 11 pair to show with the digit 9 or 3.

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
                    Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                    Member #38062
                    April 23, 2006
                    12583 Posts
                    Posted: November 16, 2011, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

Hi B$rizzle, I'm the one that plays with patterns. I keep a full chart of what's hitting in every draw in mid & eve draws. That's how I catch my wins most of the time. I'll try to post what I see but I don't always see something. I'm just now trying to get back into lottery but I'm taking my time to slow down & breathe. I'm spending most of my time working on my son's albums so I'll be around to help with trends as much as I can. I miss everyone here in LP & I miss winning, lol.

The Ville, FL
                      United States
                      Member #95879
                      August 19, 2010
                      1708 Posts
                      Posted: November 16, 2011, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck!

Jack C - see I don't play Mid to Mid, I play the whole spectrum when picking #'s MID & EVE...I look at them as being consecutive draws MID-EVE-MID-EVE. Not MID-MID....

Just wondering, why do you consider your picks from MID draws only and neglect the EVE draws when doing a workout? That skips all the digits/#'s that came in between (EVE)?

If you look at the farthest out double from the past draws including MID & EVE, 77 is the farthest out. 77 was last drawn on 10/5/11 (767) as a MID draw.

Doesn't it make sense to include all the past draws, MID & EVE?

For example, lets say we were doing a workout for PowerBall which is drawn Saturday's & Wednesday's.  With your logic, thats like saying you would do a PowerBall workout from Saturday to Saturday. But what about the #s drawn on Wednesday? Wouldnt that exclude important data from a previous draw?

Of course there is nothing wrong with how anyone picks #'s, as everyone has their own way of picking #'s or gathering data. But I'm just wondering why you skip draws when considering patterns & picks? Im always interested in logistics of other players thinking.

The Ville, FL
                        United States
                        Member #95879
                        August 19, 2010
                        1708 Posts
                        Posted: November 17, 2011, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Hi B$rizzle, I'm the one that plays with patterns. I keep a full chart of what's hitting in every draw in mid & eve draws. That's how I catch my wins most of the time. I'll try to post what I see but I don't always see something. I'm just now trying to get back into lottery but I'm taking my time to slow down & breathe. I'm spending most of my time working on my son's albums so I'll be around to help with trends as much as I can. I miss everyone here in LP & I miss winning, lol.

Hey Deb to glad to see you are around. I've taken a step back as well. Took a much needed break from the lottery for a while.

Good luck to you!

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
                          If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
                          United States
                          Member #73903
                          April 28, 2009
                          1433 Posts
                          Posted: November 17, 2011, 12:23 am - IP Logged

Liking these for FL:

802  75X  111  900  2X7

857  88X  619  945  602

285  234  562  631

Best of Luck Everyone!!!

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
                          Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

__________________________________________________________________

Jack-C's avatar - us
                            San Diego, CA
                            United States
                            Member #61467
                            May 24, 2008
                            28146 Posts
                            Posted: November 17, 2011, 1:20 am - IP Logged

Jack C - see I don't play Mid to Mid, I play the whole spectrum when picking #'s MID & EVE...I look at them as being consecutive draws MID-EVE-MID-EVE. Not MID-MID....

Just wondering, why do you consider your picks from MID draws only and neglect the EVE draws when doing a workout? That skips all the digits/#'s that came in between (EVE)?

If you look at the farthest out double from the past draws including MID & EVE, 77 is the farthest out. 77 was last drawn on 10/5/11 (767) as a MID draw.

Doesn't it make sense to include all the past draws, MID & EVE?

For example, lets say we were doing a workout for PowerBall which is drawn Saturday's & Wednesday's.  With your logic, thats like saying you would do a PowerBall workout from Saturday to Saturday. But what about the #s drawn on Wednesday? Wouldnt that exclude important data from a previous draw?

Of course there is nothing wrong with how anyone picks #'s, as everyone has their own way of picking #'s or gathering data. But I'm just wondering why you skip draws when considering patterns & picks? Im always interested in logistics of other players thinking.

I have a lot of software.  Some of it I bought and others were free.  There are a number of web sites that I visit.  I have data bases on all the draws.  ALL of it, yes ALL of it is based on Mid to Mid and Eve to Eve.  If there is ANYTHING that influences the draws (moon, electric interference, temperture, humity, barametric pressure, etc.) it will be different from Mid to Eve.  It makes no sense to me to consider Mid to Eve.  The PowerBall is drawn at the same time each time, so the influences would be the same. 

rexboy's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                              fort pierce
                              United States
                              Member #89975
                              April 19, 2010
                              1987 Posts
                              Posted: November 17, 2011, 7:10 am - IP Logged

these numbers looks good for midday 586 465 463 31`6 980 580 950 176 430 370 170 310 426 362 365 376 and my famous 687Banana

Page 39 of 76