Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida: 11/1 - 11/30/2011

Topic closed. 1135 replies. Last post 5 years ago by rexboy.

Page 46 of 76
PrintE-mailLink
miracleplay5's avatar - web
Orange County, Florida
United States
Member #117114
September 27, 2011
995 Posts
Posted: November 19, 2011, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Congrats all winners mid 820 and 4833

Pay less, win more & world peaceSee Ya!

"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"-Theodore Rooosevelt

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
    Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
    Member #38062
    April 23, 2006
    12585 Posts
    Posted: November 19, 2011, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

95 96 05 06 15 16 25 26

73-74-75-78-79-70

Orange County, Florida
      United States
      Member #117114
      September 27, 2011
      995 Posts
      Posted: November 19, 2011, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

FLORIDA PLAYERS..ok...we are losing more than we are winning..can we all just get on one accord and win this money...seriously...black friday is coming up Christmas and thanksgiving decorations family and friends or just solo video games fun...lets get MONEY$$$..im in peace so please dont be offended anyone if you do get offended i mean no harm and forgive me...strategy ...what are the strategies how are you coming up with the numbers you are getting...listen we can all get on here and continue to post a bunch of wrong non hitting numbers...ok... do you do mid to mid eve to eve or mid eve so on and so forth...are you testing if so ...what...you could be testing a failed theory..meaning someone else probably already tested and found out it doesnt help ...lets share our strategies and if you are like me you really dont have one...explain to the best of your ability how you got your picks...and we can all go from there...

posting hot and cold numbers dont really give me a strategy if you are posting pairs along with it and the pairs dont hit but your other digits get a hit..its kind of like...duh...we can all go to us lotteries for the hot cold warm digits...but if we work that into a group strategy ... there is no way we cant ALL hit with as little as 2 picks per draw...am i in way over my head??? let me know...im even thinking we start sharing our strategies maybe sit out as a group a few draws play on paper and as a group come up with a winning solution...people that dont even visit this thread ...yet post in the predictions section hit our c3 mid and eve every draw...they pick too many numbers so i dont play them but they still win..if we all stop tooting our own horns for almost getting hits we can put that time and energy into coming up with a more profitable hit/strategy for everybody...yeah yeah i know its a game of chance...blah blah blah...how can u win if you dont play...yeah yeah ..but how can you play if you never win...lol.

We DONT HAVE TO SHARE THE JACKPOT..maybe some of you are trying to come up with a system that you plan to get rich off of by charging people...that sucks and i guess we will continue to play and use this thread the old constantly losing and some people hitting way...

grrrrrr i will start it off..im new and ignorant to alot of things regarding this so my opinions and strategies are no where near expert level....im stuck regarding whether the draws are mid to mid or mid eve, etc..because I have tested both and won both ways(on paper) so now im trying to find out is it a pattern mid mid eve eve mid eve eve mid....some draws i play all cold digits(within the last 10 draws)..some draws i take the difference between both of the previous days draws and play those..sometimes i take the difference between the two previous mid draws for the next mid draw pick...or i choose the mirrors of the numbers from my understanding the mirrors are as follows... 0=5 1=6 2=7 3=8 4=9...for now on when i post my picks i will explain how i got what i chose and maybe we can basically do that and stop the losing streak for us all...and we can stop the false celebrating because you put up 5-300 picks and got a hit...again its like duh...you wil most likely get a hit or pair if you post 3 or more picks..lets have the largest balloon banana dancing thread party real soon...if two heads put together are better than one...there is no reason for EACH AND EVERYONE OF US NOT TO HIT DAILY as we come together..lets help each other as we help orselves. well money making wishes to all...Peace:)

"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"-Theodore Rooosevelt

United States
        Member #95409
        August 9, 2010
        2913 Posts
        Posted: November 19, 2011, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

Enough said!

really...

United States
          Member #95409
          August 9, 2010
          2913 Posts
          Posted: November 19, 2011, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

FLORIDA PLAYERS..ok...we are losing more than we are winning..can we all just get on one accord and win this money...seriously...black friday is coming up Christmas and thanksgiving decorations family and friends or just solo video games fun...lets get MONEY$$$..im in peace so please dont be offended anyone if you do get offended i mean no harm and forgive me...strategy ...what are the strategies how are you coming up with the numbers you are getting...listen we can all get on here and continue to post a bunch of wrong non hitting numbers...ok... do you do mid to mid eve to eve or mid eve so on and so forth...are you testing if so ...what...you could be testing a failed theory..meaning someone else probably already tested and found out it doesnt help ...lets share our strategies and if you are like me you really dont have one...explain to the best of your ability how you got your picks...and we can all go from there...

posting hot and cold numbers dont really give me a strategy if you are posting pairs along with it and the pairs dont hit but your other digits get a hit..its kind of like...duh...we can all go to us lotteries for the hot cold warm digits...but if we work that into a group strategy ... there is no way we cant ALL hit with as little as 2 picks per draw...am i in way over my head??? let me know...im even thinking we start sharing our strategies maybe sit out as a group a few draws play on paper and as a group come up with a winning solution...people that dont even visit this thread ...yet post in the predictions section hit our c3 mid and eve every draw...they pick too many numbers so i dont play them but they still win..if we all stop tooting our own horns for almost getting hits we can put that time and energy into coming up with a more profitable hit/strategy for everybody...yeah yeah i know its a game of chance...blah blah blah...how can u win if you dont play...yeah yeah ..but how can you play if you never win...lol.

We DONT HAVE TO SHARE THE JACKPOT..maybe some of you are trying to come up with a system that you plan to get rich off of by charging people...that sucks and i guess we will continue to play and use this thread the old constantly losing and some people hitting way...

grrrrrr i will start it off..im new and ignorant to alot of things regarding this so my opinions and strategies are no where near expert level....im stuck regarding whether the draws are mid to mid or mid eve, etc..because I have tested both and won both ways(on paper) so now im trying to find out is it a pattern mid mid eve eve mid eve eve mid....some draws i play all cold digits(within the last 10 draws)..some draws i take the difference between both of the previous days draws and play those..sometimes i take the difference between the two previous mid draws for the next mid draw pick...or i choose the mirrors of the numbers from my understanding the mirrors are as follows... 0=5 1=6 2=7 3=8 4=9...for now on when i post my picks i will explain how i got what i chose and maybe we can basically do that and stop the losing streak for us all...and we can stop the false celebrating because you put up 5-300 picks and got a hit...again its like duh...you wil most likely get a hit or pair if you post 3 or more picks..lets have the largest balloon banana dancing thread party real soon...if two heads put together are better than one...there is no reason for EACH AND EVERYONE OF US NOT TO HIT DAILY as we come together..lets help each other as we help orselves. well money making wishes to all...Peace:)

If you are new then sit back, take notes, and start tracking numbers and looking for patterns.

There is no secret to hitting all the time, its GAMBLING!

But playing numbers that are better than others is one way to put some odds in your favor.

Your posts are way to long too!

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
            Stone Mountain, GA
            United States
            Member #3189
            January 1, 2004
            28251 Posts
            Posted: November 19, 2011, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

Scoop for  820:

300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309

310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319

320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
              If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
              United States
              Member #73903
              April 28, 2009
              1433 Posts
              Posted: November 19, 2011, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

Liking these for FL:

802  75X  111  900  2X7

857  88X  619  945  602

285  234  562  631

Best of Luck Everyone!!!

11/19/11 Mid 820 Bx hit

Party

Congrats all posters and winners!!!

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
              Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

__________________________________________________________________

Orange County, Florida
                United States
                Member #117114
                September 27, 2011
                995 Posts
                Posted: November 19, 2011, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

If you are new then sit back, take notes, and start tracking numbers and looking for patterns.

There is no secret to hitting all the time, its GAMBLING!

But playing numbers that are better than others is one way to put some odds in your favor.

Your posts are way to long too!

greetings in peace.. i respect constructive productive criticism...gambling is chance which i stated that in my post...feel free all to not read my posts... if one isnt use to reading no more than the comic sections in the newspaper or advertisement on a cereal box I can see how a paragraph or 2 can put some brains into overload...

as far as notes...what am i noting if there are no strategies posted just a bunch of people posting picks that dont hit or hit sometimes...im not expecting to win every draw...im simply asking for us to get together and DECREASE our chances of losing all the time...if thats not possible no one would gamble...because they wouldnt expect to win...i have been taking note of picks and some never hit yet they continuously post picks..lol...ok well maybe some people just play for fun...I guess....well the people that are tired of donating and desire to play to win...pm me and we can go from there...strategies..streategies...

Remember its easy to point out problems or faults...you become a hero or noteworthy person when you offer solutions....well money making wishes to all...Peace:)

Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                  Member #38062
                  April 23, 2006
                  12585 Posts
                  Posted: November 19, 2011, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

greetings in peace.. i respect constructive productive criticism...gambling is chance which i stated that in my post...feel free all to not read my posts... if one isnt use to reading no more than the comic sections in the newspaper or advertisement on a cereal box I can see how a paragraph or 2 can put some brains into overload...

as far as notes...what am i noting if there are no strategies posted just a bunch of people posting picks that dont hit or hit sometimes...im not expecting to win every draw...im simply asking for us to get together and DECREASE our chances of losing all the time...if thats not possible no one would gamble...because they wouldnt expect to win...i have been taking note of picks and some never hit yet they continuously post picks..lol...ok well maybe some people just play for fun...I guess....well the people that are tired of donating and desire to play to win...pm me and we can go from there...strategies..streategies...

Remember its easy to point out problems or faults...you become a hero or noteworthy person when you offer solutions....well money making wishes to all...Peace:)

Knightsquad is telling it like it is, the truth. There is no secret.  Everyone has their own tools, like I for one, like to use my key #s. Toney likes to use the scoop picks. Flatransplant likes to use the pair chart. We all pitch in what we have & that's all u can do, like Knightsquad said. Kick back & relax & watch, take notes & compare. We want to see u win & everyone else too. Maybe u will see something that we don't & come up with your own tool. Who knows? Slow down & relax. We all have been there where u r. Good luck to everyone.

TasBob's avatar - 4NJ9EUA
                    Bowling Green ,Florida
                    United States
                    Member #108735
                    March 30, 2011
                    4091 Posts
                    Posted: November 19, 2011, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

For those of u who don't like people posting to many numbers.

Do like i do it's easy dont play them. Were all here for one

thing to WIN. lots of good ideas here, add them to your work

outs.  Thats all I got to say about that. Back to Business.

Hope this not to many for you..................LOL

Play em Straight Tonight

741 058 092 231 212

TasBob's avatar - 4NJ9EUA
                      Bowling Green ,Florida
                      United States
                      Member #108735
                      March 30, 2011
                      4091 Posts
                      Posted: November 19, 2011, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

Knightsquad is telling it like it is, the truth. There is no secret.  Everyone has their own tools, like I for one, like to use my key #s. Toney likes to use the scoop picks. Flatransplant likes to use the pair chart. We all pitch in what we have & that's all u can do, like Knightsquad said. Kick back & relax & watch, take notes & compare. We want to see u win & everyone else too. Maybe u will see something that we don't & come up with your own tool. Who knows? Slow down & relax. We all have been there where u r. Good luck to everyone.

I was just checking ......... anyone know  what Tas tools are.....I  don't.........LOL Tas

Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                        Member #38062
                        April 23, 2006
                        12585 Posts
                        Posted: November 19, 2011, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

I was just checking ......... anyone know  what Tas tools are.....I  don't.........LOL Tas

Tas em str8s, meaning catch them str8s. lol

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
                          South Florida
                          United States
                          Member #71280
                          February 22, 2009
                          15324 Posts
                          Posted: November 19, 2011, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

820 is Often Followed by:

032 039 149 (169 196) (352) 407 467 527 541 (573 735) 578 579 625 681 713 768 859

Doubles Often Following:

262 299 336 411 707 955 994

Historical Predictions:

058 067 140 261 466 504 (523) 860 690 745 802 982 828 958 396 994 491 027

820 is Often Followed or Preceded by:

877-277-677-765-966-366-777-787-077-477-766-767-166-566-776

Lottery Bible (820) 561-707-127-363

Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                            Member #38062
                            April 23, 2006
                            12585 Posts
                            Posted: November 19, 2011, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Here's an update on this month's hot pairs. These pairs have hit 2x & will hit again.

03-11-12-14-16-34-68  <---these have hit 2x.

28-29-44 <--these have hit 3x already.

of course, this is eve draw update.

United States
                              Member #69530
                              January 11, 2009
                              7803 Posts
                              Posted: November 19, 2011, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

(53x)-(57x)-(59x)

Page 46 of 76