Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 11/1 - 11/30/2011

Topic closed. 2259 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Cashmoney54.

Page 7 of 151
PrintE-mailLink
sdc027's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
Dodge City
United States
Member #85186
January 10, 2010
2740 Posts
Posted: November 2, 2011, 6:27 am - IP Logged

@WPB...sorry you missed it...i caugt a lil box hit...it was a variation of the stock price at work and those numbers be hitting....Calabs also had that triplet listed......nice way to start my vacation....

@SDC027.....also went to SS today....had won about $400 lost it all back except $110Green laughbut you know me.....a win is a win...should have walked out of there....i just can't seem to do that thoGreen laughwtg to all posters/winnersHurray!

11/1/201194706019-2NC 11:07PM Pick 41$0.25$0.25Y5-6-7-1 

That's what's up Gee!!!! I missed one of the easiest yesterday....772!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was some bs....N-E-Way, I am glad you won at the spot and that p4 whooohohooooooParty

blksaint1's avatar - animaniacs25
    concord n.c.
    United States
    Member #23761
    October 16, 2005
    3524 Posts
    Posted: November 2, 2011, 8:26 am - IP Logged

pick3/11-1thur 11-30

220-777-462-908-149-

037-126-115-645-789-

848-862-786-134-305-

409-823-163-382-569

560-974-489-225-831-

210-583-315-737-065

+++ 864-651++++

United States
      Member #69530
      January 11, 2009
      7803 Posts
      Posted: November 2, 2011, 9:32 am - IP Logged

975 winning shares won a total of $79,800

Dead

das some b.s right there !!

Dayyyyyyyyyummmm....more ncel tricks i see.

Ive beeen tellin everybody how ncel pulls shhheet.

Soon the average payout will be $20,000 dolluhs.

When ncel has the ability to scour all the pre-draws for the lowest amount of pay out combination this is a result.

ladybugtricia's avatar - Lottery-045.jpg
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #117162
        September 29, 2011
        353 Posts
        Posted: November 2, 2011, 9:41 am - IP Logged

GL to everyone today....I hope somebody gets it today :) Come on big $$$$$$$ or at this point I'll take little money :) Have a great day all

Patriot

swngnblues's avatar - abstract
          Greensboro
          United States
          Member #109769
          April 19, 2011
          2111 Posts
          Posted: November 2, 2011, 10:34 am - IP Logged

Dayyyyyyyyyummmm....more ncel tricks i see.

Ive beeen tellin everybody how ncel pulls shhheet.

Soon the average payout will be $20,000 dolluhs.

When ncel has the ability to scour all the pre-draws for the lowest amount of pay out combination this is a result.

They got to make up for the $2.7 mil they paid out Saturday - https://www.lucke-zone.com/Details/2011/10/31/Record-total--Pick-4-players-win-2.7-million

What's funny is read the comments - someone points out that the lottery can choose what they want, and lottery officials responded - 

"Winning numbers are drawn at random according to the exact same procedures every time regardless of any other factors. You should attend a live drawing sometime to see just how careful we are to ensure the integrity of the outcome for all players :-)"

If I lived in Raleigh, I'd take them up on that offer.... in Greensboro they don't even broadcast the midday drawing.  The other night when I was watching the draws, there was an actual "cue clip" run before the draws... 

When a public company gets audited, the audit procedures are not released, just the results saying that they believe the financials are represented fairly... I don't know that we even have that with lotteries... 

Baltimore
            United States
            Member #80332
            September 24, 2009
            44015 Posts
            Posted: November 2, 2011, 11:21 am - IP Logged

They got to make up for the $2.7 mil they paid out Saturday - https://www.lucke-zone.com/Details/2011/10/31/Record-total--Pick-4-players-win-2.7-million

What's funny is read the comments - someone points out that the lottery can choose what they want, and lottery officials responded - 

"Winning numbers are drawn at random according to the exact same procedures every time regardless of any other factors. You should attend a live drawing sometime to see just how careful we are to ensure the integrity of the outcome for all players :-)"

If I lived in Raleigh, I'd take them up on that offer.... in Greensboro they don't even broadcast the midday drawing.  The other night when I was watching the draws, there was an actual "cue clip" run before the draws... 

When a public company gets audited, the audit procedures are not released, just the results saying that they believe the financials are represented fairly... I don't know that we even have that with lotteries... 

yea i read that...its a crock....they can draw as many numbers as they like and pick the lowest paying one. as far as watching a so called live drawing thats a crock too. they show you exactly what you need to see . but you dont get to see what really happens in the so called 15 minutes between when they shut the machines off and the drawing takes place. they suck !!!

stc1923's avatar - shenose
              Nashville
              United States
              Member #92259
              June 3, 2010
              235 Posts
              Posted: November 2, 2011, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

Swngnblues, I can't drive right now due to health reasons, but if i can get someone to drive me to Raleigh i'm going to go to one of the live drawings. 

Everyday is a good day

a$VeryLuckyMan's avatar - spherewall
                Summerfield NC
                United States
                Member #61736
                June 2, 2008
                3714 Posts
                Posted: November 2, 2011, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

660. 663.  744. 000 780

DIDDO!!!

Be ready when opportunity comes...Luck is the time when preparation and opportunity meet.

All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck - who keeps right on going - is the man who is there when the good luck comes - and is ready to receive it.Lep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

United States
                  Member #69530
                  January 11, 2009
                  7803 Posts
                  Posted: November 2, 2011, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

Blues ?

What exactly are you talking about regarding the "cue clip" in your above post ?

The reason im asking this is because i was not aware of what happened the other day and i know that vergie gave reference to it.

My biggest gripe is that ncel wont release all the pre-draw combinations prior to the combination they let go to the public...and i know they do this for a reason- to thwart pick3 software that people use to crunch the numbers with......missing data will render any known pick3 software ineffective.

United States
                    Member #69530
                    January 11, 2009
                    7803 Posts
                    Posted: November 2, 2011, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

Im layin with some of these hot pairs today : 04x-05x-14x-15x-19x-45x-48x-49x-69x

United States
                      Member #89330
                      April 5, 2010
                      477 Posts
                      Posted: November 2, 2011, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Hi Crow,

The "cue clip" is usually the 5-4-3-2-1 count down before they go live.  Lots of times that shows up in the live drawing and they edit it out for the one they post about 5 minutes later.    I work in Raleigh and would love to go watch a "live" drawing -- I'll see if that is possible.  At best it will be interesting to see how it is done--not sure if they do it at Lottery office or at WRAL.  If I can work that out, I'll be glad to report back to all LP'ers.

Frustrating is how they have "ignored" requests for the pre-draws .... hmmmm.

Thanks for all that you and the other posters -- i wish there was a class to attend and learn how to do some of the more extensive workouts that all of you do.  I can't do those at work -- and don't have much time at home to figure it out on my own -- but I'd make time to take a class in a heartbeat.

Thanks for your hard work and persistence.  not sure that NCEL deserves our  commitment, you know? 

Have a great day and I hope you have that BIG WIN you have been waiting for.

DKW

United States
                        Member #69530
                        January 11, 2009
                        7803 Posts
                        Posted: November 2, 2011, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Hi Crow,

The "cue clip" is usually the 5-4-3-2-1 count down before they go live.  Lots of times that shows up in the live drawing and they edit it out for the one they post about 5 minutes later.    I work in Raleigh and would love to go watch a "live" drawing -- I'll see if that is possible.  At best it will be interesting to see how it is done--not sure if they do it at Lottery office or at WRAL.  If I can work that out, I'll be glad to report back to all LP'ers.

Frustrating is how they have "ignored" requests for the pre-draws .... hmmmm.

Thanks for all that you and the other posters -- i wish there was a class to attend and learn how to do some of the more extensive workouts that all of you do.  I can't do those at work -- and don't have much time at home to figure it out on my own -- but I'd make time to take a class in a heartbeat.

Thanks for your hard work and persistence.  not sure that NCEL deserves our  commitment, you know? 

Have a great day and I hope you have that BIG WIN you have been waiting for.

DKW

Thanks bro, i appreciate your kind words.... i hope that we can win the big one.

Best of luck to you today and i hope that you win big as well

as in tons of this -----> $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

stephenmcdougal's avatar - skull
                          AFRICAA
                          Australia
                          Member #98367
                          October 6, 2010
                          240 Posts
                          Posted: November 2, 2011, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

[SIZE=3]g[/FONT
                          Picks for november 2011
                          979 662 211 776
                          840 206 221 448
                          226 866 317 252
                          086 275 910 452
                          718 291 999 246

3793$

US Flag

salisbury, north carolina
                            United States
                            Member #104047
                            January 8, 2011
                            203 Posts
                            Posted: November 2, 2011, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

Hey Stephen60, I was way off too. I had the number but did to play it and even if I had I still would have missed it because I had it boxed in 3 different places on my sheet. But just like you said today is another day and I am going to try it again. I know my husband is having a fit because seems like evertime I give him something to play it never comes out.

Hi..thanks for the kind words...lol...I know your husband must be getting worried...just tell him wait till I hit it big...Its coming soon..lol..I am not gonna play mid day today...am working on my winning powerball numbers...(245 million is mine.) but I did  a workup...here are some of my numbers..339..362..581..124..249..749..369..364..496..089..389..589..325..351..349... and I pulled 888 on my sheet..dont know why..LOL ...good luck today...Cheers

raursby's avatar - MyPicture015
                              ROCKY MOUNT
                              United States
                              Member #90436
                              April 27, 2010
                              493 Posts
                              Posted: November 2, 2011, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

im kinda lost on the pre drawing thing and all of that,, if they reveal that they do pre draws that would show that they are cheating right?

208--404---510Lovies

Page 7 of 151