Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What can I do with $9,000,000 after tax?

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Inland Empire
United States
Member #118116
October 22, 2011
316 Posts
Posted: November 5, 2011, 12:52 am - IP Logged

Man, then you should pay for the whole doctoral degrees. I just did some research and the study on the Constitution is pretty <snip> huge. No one can really master the Constitution in a single class. Heck, IT SEEMS THAT even four years won't be enough!

Anyway, I agree with you about the federal government. Sometimes federal law and state law are completely in conflict, and federal law wins over the state law. That's just wrong. I've had some friends who were in the wrong side of the law and I saw how state laws and fed laws were in complete contradictions. Some minor offense in the state is just a misdemeanor, but in federal law it's more than that. :(

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
    Member #4877
    May 30, 2004
    5120 Posts
    Posted: November 5, 2011, 1:36 am - IP Logged

Man, then you should pay for the whole doctoral degrees. I just did some research and the study on the Constitution is pretty <snip> huge. No one can really master the Constitution in a single class. Heck, IT SEEMS THAT even four years won't be enough!

Anyway, I agree with you about the federal government. Sometimes federal law and state law are completely in conflict, and federal law wins over the state law. That's just wrong. I've had some friends who were in the wrong side of the law and I saw how state laws and fed laws were in complete contradictions. Some minor offense in the state is just a misdemeanor, but in federal law it's more than that. :(

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

WE GO 2 IREELAND>>>>>>>>>>&&&&&&&&&&>>>>>>>>>>>>SCOTLAAAAAND>>>>>ALL D TIME>>>>>

THIS BUTT WOULD BE BAND>>>>&&&&&&&&&&>>>>>>>>>>>>wake^^^^^^^UP "STUPID" AMERICANS

PartyLepPartyLepPartyWhite BounceLepWhite BounceWAKE UP^^^^^^^^^^^^

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
      Member #4877
      May 30, 2004
      5120 Posts
      Posted: November 5, 2011, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

WE GO 2 IREELAND>>>>>>>>>>&&&&&&&&&&>>>>>>>>>>>>SCOTLAAAAAND>>>>>ALL D TIME>>>>>

THIS BUTT WOULD BE BAND>>>>&&&&&&&&&&>>>>>>>>>>>>wake^^^^^^^UP "STUPID" AMERICANS

PartyLepPartyLepPartyWhite BounceLepWhite BounceWAKE UP^^^^^^^^^^^^

this band would be baned (in sum states)>>>&&&&&&&&&&

(NOTE: THE ABOVE IS A CORRECTION of THE ABOVE)

DrumJack-in-the-BoxDrum                                                                                                         White BounceLepWhite Bounce

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: November 5, 2011, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

A Doctorate? Do you really think they could pay attention for that long?

The Constitution is a very simple, straightforward document, telling the feds exactly what they're allowed to do and what they're required to do.

But they like to twist it to suit their agenda or ignore it completely.

Thomas Jefferson would be calling for armed insurrection were he alive today and seeing what this administration is doing.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10351 Posts
          Posted: November 5, 2011, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

A couple of years ago a guy who had just got a degree in contitutional law called in to a talk radio program as that was the topic. He said the one thing they never studied was.........the consitution!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.