Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 11:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Still GA doing this

Topic closed. 305 replies. Last post 5 years ago by bigdsing.

Page 9 of 21
PrintE-mailLink
meriwetherman's avatar - azural
gay,ga
United States
Member #68810
December 30, 2008
5964 Posts
Posted: November 20, 2011, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

How does this system work?

trying2winbig's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
    Perry, GA
    United States
    Member #66571
    October 29, 2008
    406 Posts
    Posted: November 21, 2011, 11:56 am - IP Logged

Hey meriweatherman. I am not real sure but I did go back through the entire thread and what I got is that you are looking for frequent pairs and numbers and then compare them to your current workout. This is my interpretation.

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
      Member #59824
      March 28, 2008
      14961 Posts
      Posted: November 21, 2011, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

Mail For You

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

skittles777's avatar - candle
        Douglasville
        United States
        Member #70105
        January 24, 2009
        1200 Posts
        Posted: November 21, 2011, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

Mail For You

710    245

444    169

691    992     147   269

162    513     069   147

094                     Turkey 

Once again it delivered!  Those of you who did not flip the 9 lesson learned!

skittles,

Dreams, intuitions, workouts, rundowns 

provide green skittles in the house!  Green laugh

United States
          Member #59824
          March 28, 2008
          14961 Posts
          Posted: November 21, 2011, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

WTG   J.   you tell em> LOL

Those of learning the  Index...The numbers  will not always come str up down or across.  Here tonight they made

a V pattern.     Notice   the  rb  gives you the pairs  and   sometimes the combo.  I also noticed that this

index is working better in the eve draw. Keep that in mind.....

What number do you see  more then once  right  now..    I see    169   about    6  times in various  forms....If the 169

combo  has not  appeared  in Ga  this  last couple of days  I would  be hard on that.....  What other numbers

do you see that  are  in the  rb  (small group of numbers)      and the index?     146      992   214   14x 

You looking for combo's here that appear  more then once.

Some combo's like  the 490  only show  once   but the pair itself  shows  how many times ?  more then  once.

Now  this index will hit agian...  I should not hear from anyone....bigs  I saw it but....my dog got sick, my cat ate the

turkey.....the clerk sold me the wrong numbers.....

This may skip a draw but it will hit again!!!!!!!

*****Most important here**** Hold onto to these numbers that you make from the index.....

We did tha same thing in Florida  and Kentucky this week,, combo's took more then 2 draws to win.

Now get some  of this  holiday   moneyTurkey

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

bigcatmalik's avatar - lionhead
            conyers
            United States
            Member #117445
            October 6, 2011
            534 Posts
            Posted: November 21, 2011, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

WTG   J.   you tell em> LOL

Those of learning the  Index...The numbers  will not always come str up down or across.  Here tonight they made

a V pattern.     Notice   the  rb  gives you the pairs  and   sometimes the combo.  I also noticed that this

index is working better in the eve draw. Keep that in mind.....

What number do you see  more then once  right  now..    I see    169   about    6  times in various  forms....If the 169

combo  has not  appeared  in Ga  this  last couple of days  I would  be hard on that.....  What other numbers

do you see that  are  in the  rb  (small group of numbers)      and the index?     146      992   214   14x 

You looking for combo's here that appear  more then once.

Some combo's like  the 490  only show  once   but the pair itself  shows  how many times ?  more then  once.

Now  this index will hit agian...  I should not hear from anyone....bigs  I saw it but....my dog got sick, my cat ate the

turkey.....the clerk sold me the wrong numbers.....

This may skip a draw but it will hit again!!!!!!!

*****Most important here**** Hold onto to these numbers that you make from the index.....

We did tha same thing in Florida  and Kentucky this week,, combo's took more then 2 draws to win.

Now get some  of this  holiday   moneyTurkey

this is a great tool..thanks again..I'm holding 147, 169 until the index changes again..This workout is on point..I Agree!

If It Don't Make Dollas It Don't make Cents!!!Naughty

columbus, GA
              United States
              Member #67676
              December 2, 2008
              2870 Posts
              Posted: November 21, 2011, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Hi bidsing i just came accross this post, i have good dreams and visions and i want it now now now, i dont have a workout but this looks good, i dont seem to have alot of patience but thanks for sharing i am seeing what your seeing too but in a different way? thanks for sharing, and skittles  how gracious of you to donate turkeys, watch your money will come triple fold......Good luck all and happy thanksgivings, nice to see the others here as well

DG

United States
                Member #59824
                March 28, 2008
                14961 Posts
                Posted: November 21, 2011, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

Hi bidsing i just came accross this post, i have good dreams and visions and i want it now now now, i dont have a workout but this looks good, i dont seem to have alot of patience but thanks for sharing i am seeing what your seeing too but in a different way? thanks for sharing, and skittles  how gracious of you to donate turkeys, watch your money will come triple fold......Good luck all and happy thanksgivings, nice to see the others here as well

DG

Thank you  Divine Guidance, We thank TJ2win who posts the index...We just work with what is  given.....Happy Thanksgiving to everyoneTurkey

columbus, GA
                  United States
                  Member #67676
                  December 2, 2008
                  2870 Posts
                  Posted: November 22, 2011, 12:03 am - IP Logged

Thank you  Divine Guidance, We thank TJ2win who posts the index...We just work with what is  given.....Happy Thanksgiving to everyoneTurkey

TJ2win, Thank you for sharing !, I did not read the whole post. Have a blessed turkey day everyone:)

DG

meriwetherman's avatar - azural
                    gay,ga
                    United States
                    Member #68810
                    December 30, 2008
                    5964 Posts
                    Posted: November 22, 2011, 6:44 am - IP Logged

Thumbs Up Thanks so much to TJ2 and BigD for your work on this thread. Thanks to Skittles for her help too.

I had this number yesterday but didn't flip......and I know better.

To the person in Perry GA.......you are on the right path.......for Tuesday I like 691/169 and may major pet # is 641( or any combo of)

This thread is Gobbling Up Some Turkey Cash!

Toy's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg

United States
                      Member #45
                      September 7, 2001
                      844 Posts
                      Posted: November 22, 2011, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

I like the index.  I am giving it a try stating today.  Thanks to all of you for a job well done!!!

United States
                        Member #59824
                        March 28, 2008
                        14961 Posts
                        Posted: November 22, 2011, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Okay  folks    we like to watch for patterns and      we see that the index is  more successful in the eve....Pay attention and remember this.....

This does not mean it will not work in mid....It is just what I have  seen.  ALWAYS   WHEN you play a number  with 6 or 9.    FLIP  them  for at least   .50Wink

169 = 199            164  =  194

United States
                          Member #59824
                          March 28, 2008
                          14961 Posts
                          Posted: November 22, 2011, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

710    245

444    169

691    992     147   269

162    513     069   147

094                     Turkey 

Once again it delivered!  Those of you who did not flip the 9 lesson learned!

skittles,

make  up some doubles .  Are you due  a double  GA?       Remember this is a tool   to aid you and not the be all  answer all.

Ga  has some of the best Predictors  and you should compare to what they have posted.   

check  the  rb for  pairs   46    now check the  index        446 

69                                             699

69                                             669

92                                             992

14                                             144

14                                              114

Have you had   169  140 167  469   149    269                                  What number is really due in GA today?   find it here  and the combo it .

3 follows  60.......what combo do you see with   3   923       Just examples  of how to use it....

skittles777's avatar - candle
                            Douglasville
                            United States
                            Member #70105
                            January 24, 2009
                            1200 Posts
                            Posted: November 22, 2011, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

make  up some doubles .  Are you due  a double  GA?       Remember this is a tool   to aid you and not the be all  answer all.

Ga  has some of the best Predictors  and you should compare to what they have posted.   

check  the  rb for  pairs   46    now check the  index        446 

69                                             699

69                                             669

92                                             992

14                                             144

14                                              114

Have you had   169  140 167  469   149    269                                  What number is really due in GA today?   find it here  and the combo it .

3 follows  60.......what combo do you see with   3   923       Just examples  of how to use it....

The Index today didn't bite, however, all is not lost.  Ole Marge will come around it once more.  There's a lot going on in the next couple of days. Look for following:

Mercury turning and holidays seem to pop triples out!

111 222 333 888.  Those are my favorite but of course I'll play the rest of them just for safety.  lol  Also, When Merc retrograde look for repeats.  Yes, repeats.

skittles,

Dreams, intuitions, workouts, rundowns 

provide green skittles in the house!  Green laugh

United States
                              Member #59824
                              March 28, 2008
                              14961 Posts
                              Posted: November 22, 2011, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

Remember  the index will skip sometimes  but it  will be back.  Tommorrow  be ready.  Remember the index is good  Sta  till Sat...no exceptions

SO right you are about repeats  of the same  combo's playing again........  004   074 704 709 079  in Seattle  in the past weeks.  All you had to do was play the same number everydayGreen laugh

Page 9 of 21