Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 9:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Persistence pays!!

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 5 years ago by NightStalker.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
United States
Member #112968
June 29, 2011
3857 Posts
Posted: December 7, 2011, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

If you have a set of numbers you play in the larger games, don't change. I have one set of Take 5 numbers I play always. Last night I caught 3 of the numbers. Not a big payoff, but it was a win.Wink

i always play same jc 5 nos. 3 of 5 comes out  about 2-3 times a year.

pays $11-$14,how much does ny. pay ?

and yes,a win is a win.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    Santa Ana
    United States
    Member #71159
    February 20, 2009
    651 Posts
    Posted: December 18, 2011, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

i always play same jc 5 nos. 3 of 5 comes out  about 2-3 times a year.

pays $11-$14,how much does ny. pay ?

and yes,a win is a win.

Persistence may pay off, but it is very slow and repetitive!!Unhappy Lately, I've played my same Fantasy 5/Daily 3/Daily 4/SL/Daily Derby and Mega Millions for too long now, with very low payoffs .  Yes, a small win is a win including free replays, which by the way for some unknown reason I keep winning all the time. The CA Lottery states to play responsible but they aren't seriously allowing me to win resonsible by letting me miss winning a large payoff by one digit.  Last Friday, I could have won $1,200 on the Daily Derby and $679 on Daily 3 Mid-Day drawings on my chosen numbers, but missed it by one number, which in my opinion, are taking way too long to hit.  So now I expect it will take another six months again to try to win with my chosen numbers and knowing if I don't play any of them at any time, that is when they will finally hit.

One who loses today, wins big tomorrow!!!Wink GOOD LUCK IN WINNING THE BIG JACKPOT!!

San Diego, CA
      United States
      Member #120384
      December 18, 2011
      15 Posts
      Posted: December 19, 2011, 12:20 am - IP Logged

Hi Slick Nick, nice that you got something back.  How big is your static set?

A big part of my lottery fun, is tweaking numbers around.  I get nervous if I let a static set ride too long.

Phantasm

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        Santa Ana
        United States
        Member #71159
        February 20, 2009
        651 Posts
        Posted: December 31, 2011, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Persistence may pay off, but it is very slow and repetitive!!Unhappy Lately, I've played my same Fantasy 5/Daily 3/Daily 4/SL/Daily Derby and Mega Millions for too long now, with very low payoffs .  Yes, a small win is a win including free replays, which by the way for some unknown reason I keep winning all the time. The CA Lottery states to play responsible but they aren't seriously allowing me to win resonsible by letting me miss winning a large payoff by one digit.  Last Friday, I could have won $1,200 on the Daily Derby and $679 on Daily 3 Mid-Day drawings on my chosen numbers, but missed it by one number, which in my opinion, are taking way too long to hit.  So now I expect it will take another six months again to try to win with my chosen numbers and knowing if I don't play any of them at any time, that is when they will finally hit.

One who loses today, wins big tomorrow!!!Wink GOOD LUCK IN WINNING THE BIG JACKPOT!!

Persistence will pay off in 2012--since playing my same chosen numbers 365 days in 2011 in Fantasy 5/Daily 3/Daily 4/SL/Daily Derby and Mega Millions didn't generate in winning the big jackpot.

One who loses today, wins big tomorrowSmile BIG WINNER IN 2012!!!Dance

NightStalker's avatar - 50logo
          East of Columbus, OH
          United States
          Member #120843
          December 28, 2011
          451 Posts
          Posted: December 31, 2011, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

I've never had the same set of numbers, although my wife plays the same five all the time on Buckeye 5.  Good luck to everyone in 2012!

NS

Life's Too Short To Be Unhappy Cool