Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Would you pay for predictions?

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 5 years ago by JAP69.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Kentucky
United States
Member #32652
February 14, 2006
7308 Posts
Posted: December 1, 2011, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

Let me put it this way: have u ever paid for any kind of system? any luck there?

I've seen many systems for sale, but never saw one where you click a magic button and the winning numbers appear. For the most part, systems are analytic tools where you can use probabilities and/or frequencies to find trends. After all your work, they still say wheel "your favorite numbers" so it still comes down to the player's best guess. Many times I had all five numbers out of 14 or more numbers but putting them all on the same line isn't exactly easy unless a full wheel is used and that can be expensive.

IMO, the best tools for the price can be found right here on Lottery Post by purchasing a Premium membership. I was given a months membership by one of our members, was very impressed and have continued it ever since.

To answer your question, you'll find that many of the "pay for" systems are explained and discussed thoroughly in the Lottery Systems Forum. Some are simple and some are complicated, but many of them do produce hits.

Fla386's avatar - nw sorc2.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #99664
    October 29, 2010
    3332 Posts
    Posted: December 3, 2011, 11:18 am - IP Logged

I've seen many systems for sale, but never saw one where you click a magic button and the winning numbers appear. For the most part, systems are analytic tools where you can use probabilities and/or frequencies to find trends. After all your work, they still say wheel "your favorite numbers" so it still comes down to the player's best guess. Many times I had all five numbers out of 14 or more numbers but putting them all on the same line isn't exactly easy unless a full wheel is used and that can be expensive.

IMO, the best tools for the price can be found right here on Lottery Post by purchasing a Premium membership. I was given a months membership by one of our members, was very impressed and have continued it ever since.

To answer your question, you'll find that many of the "pay for" systems are explained and discussed thoroughly in the Lottery Systems Forum. Some are simple and some are complicated, but many of them do produce hits.

Somebody send me a months membership please!!!                             Back to the topic. No i wouldnt pay for predictions..

JAP69's avatar - alas
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #6
      November 4, 2001
      8790 Posts
      Posted: December 3, 2011, 11:30 am - IP Logged

I would only pay if I have  proof of sure hits for a few draws!

Lots of luck on that one.

WHATT

JAP69's avatar - alas
        South Carolina
        United States
        Member #6
        November 4, 2001
        8790 Posts
        Posted: December 3, 2011, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

Somebody send me a months membership please!!!                             Back to the topic. No i wouldnt pay for predictions..

If I remember correctly I think lottery post offers limited trial exploration on some of the membership features.

WHATT