Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York Dream Team 12/1-12/31

Topic closed. 2408 replies. Last post 5 years ago by mrsd446.

Page 108 of 161
PrintE-mailLink
New Jersey
United States
Member #77101
July 13, 2009
7805 Posts
Posted: December 23, 2011, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

12/23 Midday Results: 318 - 5067

Congratulations to any & all winners.

Midday Due Digits Showed Up In P4 - Gotta A Nice Box On That One Hurray!

Good Luck With Your Picks tonight New YorkThumbs Up

Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping

New Jersey
    United States
    Member #77101
    July 13, 2009
    7805 Posts
    Posted: December 23, 2011, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

Evening Picks

135, 137, 139, 157, 159, 179, 357,359,  379, 579

Good Luck New YorkBig Smile

Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping

LuckBeALady's avatar - bee
      NY,NY
      United States
      Member #117600
      October 9, 2011
      6335 Posts
      Posted: December 23, 2011, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

So far, I hear the DREAMTEAM liking the following:

1) Digit 5 showing up tonight

2) mrsd seeing 77 in her crystal ball

3) some of yall like SUM 15 for tonight

I'm listening and I've got all the above on my list. Is there any other tips the DREAMTEAM members care to share. I'm open and like a sponge to soak it all in. 23 Days in and I ain't had a hit for Dec 2011 :-(

LuckyDrew's avatar - vector 20train%20small.jpg
        New York NY
        United States
        Member #100766
        November 18, 2010
        5554 Posts
        Posted: December 23, 2011, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

667  as my outcome so 667 776  maybe  even 777 also see 227 772 ..  ?

wish me luck - im going in!

NY,NY
          United States
          Member #117600
          October 9, 2011
          6335 Posts
          Posted: December 23, 2011, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

667  as my outcome so 667 776  maybe  even 777 also see 227 772 ..  ?

So, should I change the 771 to 776?

I'm a pupil of the game and should I listen to TEACHER LuckyDrew or should I keep the 77 with the digit 1? Hmm..................what the DREAMTEAM thinks??? Holla at cha gurl

Peter00's avatar - 82895 253-infinity-gauntlet_super.jpg
            ny,ny
            United States
            Member #111563
            May 28, 2011
            747 Posts
            Posted: December 23, 2011, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

77 and 88 for the higher sums (tjs balance out law. makes sense)

mix and match wit 0.2.5.

000 222 555

stupid 33.

atlas shrugged.

New York NY
              United States
              Member #100766
              November 18, 2010
              5554 Posts
              Posted: December 23, 2011, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

So, should I change the 771 to 776?

I'm a pupil of the game and should I listen to TEACHER LuckyDrew or should I keep the 77 with the digit 1? Hmm..................what the DREAMTEAM thinks??? Holla at cha gurl

im a student as well... the blind leading the blind...hahaha but u should not change anything... just add.. so if u do decide to play, just play them both..  i was just speculating.... by t night i should have some final suggestions!!!

NY,NY
                United States
                Member #117600
                October 9, 2011
                6335 Posts
                Posted: December 23, 2011, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

77 and 88 for the higher sums (tjs balance out law. makes sense)

mix and match wit 0.2.5.

000 222 555

stupid 33.

Now Peter just threw in a curve ball with the 88. Really, 88 for tonight??? Okay...okay...okay.....Since, folks in here also see the 77 like my qp and the digit 5 is suppose to show tonight......I'm gonna go with 775 instead of 771 or 776. What cha think???? Good move or bad mistake (confused)

New York NY
                  United States
                  Member #100766
                  November 18, 2010
                  5554 Posts
                  Posted: December 23, 2011, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

My suggestion for u is....  wait until every one starts posting later this evening with their decisons and see what comes up the most and play that... right now its too early to tell.....  NYL does not have rules!!

NY,NY
                    United States
                    Member #117600
                    October 9, 2011
                    6335 Posts
                    Posted: December 23, 2011, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

My suggestion for u is....  wait until every one starts posting later this evening with their decisons and see what comes up the most and play that... right now its too early to tell.....  NYL does not have rules!!

I'm gonna change ya NIC to CrazyDrew cuz I'm not trying to be out there on dem streets too late at night to get knocked upside my head during the holiday season cuz I'm out playing NUMBERS (ha ha ha) You must live in the chic areas of BrookNaw (smiling)

I'm about to slide in my sneakers right now to get my NUMBERS in before the crazy folks start walking the streets

Golgo13's avatar - Goolag
                      Orange County, New York
                      United States
                      Member #140
                      March 10, 2002
                      6925 Posts
                      Posted: December 23, 2011, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

Looks like we all missed by just a bit tonight. I'll have to gather my intel tomorrow and see what the possibilities are. Suri, you see the 38 dominating quick picks, mrsd will let us know what she sees tomorrow and i'll update my charts to see if we can come close again.

Working in that rain last night made my brain soggy! I cant believe i forgot what i posted last night before i went to work...my bad suri, i should start writing things down in a notepad and carry it with me. Whats funny about it is that i was going to play the 38 pair from my most due pair list which just so happens to have 381 as 1 of the 3 numbers to play. I screwed that up big time.

Congrats to all midday winners! 

The Panther hunts for more!

Golgo13's avatar - Goolag
                        Orange County, New York
                        United States
                        Member #140
                        March 10, 2002
                        6925 Posts
                        Posted: December 23, 2011, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

This is my list of pairs. The 57 is the most recent, 67 is the most overdue.

(Picks at bottom are all changed according to a new strategy i'm using)

67 -

38 - 12/7 evening: 358> 12/23 midday:318 (Hit with predicted 3rd digit)

58 - 12/3 midday: 858> 12/7 evening:358> 12/17 midday:058

89 - 12/13 midday: 984

87 - 12/6 evening: 817

26 - 12/5 midday: 629> 12/21 evening:260 (Hit with predicted 3rd digit)

26 -

28 - 12/22 evening: 028 (Hit with predicted 3rd digit)

25 -

57 -

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will post the pair(s) and their picks . Here we go:

67 - 670-672-673

38 - 381-384-389

58 - 581-586-587

89 - 890-892-893

87 - 874-875-879

26 - 261-267-268

25 - 253-258-259

57 - 570-574-579

The Panther hunts for more!

New York NY
                          United States
                          Member #100766
                          November 18, 2010
                          5554 Posts
                          Posted: December 23, 2011, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

I'm gonna change ya NIC to CrazyDrew cuz I'm not trying to be out there on dem streets too late at night to get knocked upside my head during the holiday season cuz I'm out playing NUMBERS (ha ha ha) You must live in the chic areas of BrookNaw (smiling)

I'm about to slide in my sneakers right now to get my NUMBERS in before the crazy folks start walking the streets

Green laugh

New York
                            United States
                            Member #103600
                            January 4, 2011
                            3986 Posts
                            Posted: December 23, 2011, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

LuckBeALady- If only it was that easy. Game of chance with some filters to improve odds (or so we think) doesn't allow any certainty of a guaranteed hit (until one does it, and then one "knew" a number was going to play- this only occurs after a draw!). Most posters attack from several angles- a six-way play, a double play, a flip the number, a mirror of a number, a one-up, one-down, et al. As it pertains to "confusion" this is because in our minds we can make a strong argument for almost any play- often the greatest certainty a player has is why not to play a number- and those come in just as often (if not more often) resulting in great frustration.

It's like ordering at a diner- if you try to look at the entire 20-page menu, there is great confusion. Only when you isolate to its components does it get simplified- if you want breakfast, you got one page; burgers- half a page; full meal deal- center specials; wraps- 20 choices. I do the same with numbers- what sum, what root sum, what does the calender say, what pairs, what digits are hot, what digits are cold, gut instinct, et al. Decide on a direction and go with it if that's your nature and let little jimmy do the rest.

The players that I have observed that have the most success develop an understanding of the "rhythm" of the numbers, instinctively knowing when they see a certain play, what possibilities that triggers for coming draws- and they are not instant gratification seekers, and are willing to ride a play for multiple draws, or lay in wait for the right time to pull the trigger. Seemingly a gift but probably honed from open-minded observation over time.

In that sum 15 is due to hit several times, my direction is set (sums 19, 20, and 6 should see some action before 2012 as well). good luck to everyone.

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                              PA
                              United States
                              Member #69849
                              January 18, 2009
                              14850 Posts
                              Posted: December 23, 2011, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

LuckBeALady- If only it was that easy. Game of chance with some filters to improve odds (or so we think) doesn't allow any certainty of a guaranteed hit (until one does it, and then one "knew" a number was going to play- this only occurs after a draw!). Most posters attack from several angles- a six-way play, a double play, a flip the number, a mirror of a number, a one-up, one-down, et al. As it pertains to "confusion" this is because in our minds we can make a strong argument for almost any play- often the greatest certainty a player has is why not to play a number- and those come in just as often (if not more often) resulting in great frustration.

It's like ordering at a diner- if you try to look at the entire 20-page menu, there is great confusion. Only when you isolate to its components does it get simplified- if you want breakfast, you got one page; burgers- half a page; full meal deal- center specials; wraps- 20 choices. I do the same with numbers- what sum, what root sum, what does the calender say, what pairs, what digits are hot, what digits are cold, gut instinct, et al. Decide on a direction and go with it if that's your nature and let little jimmy do the rest.

The players that I have observed that have the most success develop an understanding of the "rhythm" of the numbers, instinctively knowing when they see a certain play, what possibilities that triggers for coming draws- and they are not instant gratification seekers, and are willing to ride a play for multiple draws, or lay in wait for the right time to pull the trigger. Seemingly a gift but probably honed from open-minded observation over time.

In that sum 15 is due to hit several times, my direction is set (sums 19, 20, and 6 should see some action before 2012 as well). good luck to everyone.

Hey Long Odds....do you need some help.....?...do you need me to bring the chair....?...lol...maybe that's what suri was doing today...trying to buy some chairs....hey..suri....I still have that chair in the box just waiting to be used....Smiley Santa

Page 108 of 161