Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York Dream Team 12/1-12/31

Topic closed. 2408 replies. Last post 5 years ago by mrsd446.

Page 112 of 161
PrintE-mailLink
surimaribo24's avatar - photo11 zpsfffd70be.jpg
NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
United States
Member #106371
February 17, 2011
9704 Posts
Posted: December 23, 2011, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

called it yesterday

i hope you kept it you had it multiple times .. good callThumbs Up

PETS#=105-215

New Jersey
    United States
    Member #77101
    July 13, 2009
    7805 Posts
    Posted: December 23, 2011, 8:20 pm - IP Logged
    Due Digits - EVENING - Friday, 12/23rd

Digit 5 - Last Drawn: 
    Sun, Dec 11, 2011New YorkNumbers Evening5-7-9, Lucky Sum: 21

Digit 3 - Last Drawn: 
    Sat, Dec 17, 2011New YorkNumbers Evening2-3-2, Lucky Sum: 7

Digit 9 - Last Drawn: 
    Sun, Dec 18, 2011New YorkNumbers Evening2-1-9, Lucky Sum: 12

***My Prediction - 539Two Single EEEs on Evening Side Will Bring Single OOO Tonight*** 

Congratulations to any and all winners on tonight's 499

Is it really necessary to point out the negative instead of the positive?

Due Digit 9 showed up tonight - still like a single OOO to balance out two single EEE's

Good luck with your picks tomorrow everyoneSmile

Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping

mrsd446's avatar - bass fret.jpg
      Brooklyn, NY
      United States
      Member #113973
      July 20, 2011
      13055 Posts
      Posted: December 23, 2011, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

Due Digit 9 showed up tonight - still like a single OOO to balance out two single EEE's

THANKS STARR!!!!   Good Luck to you also tomorrow!  Hope you get a BIG win!!! 

pets: 169-417-446-623-634-824-626-807-3890-8118-1769

NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
        United States
        Member #106371
        February 17, 2011
        9704 Posts
        Posted: December 23, 2011, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

we love you starsss... dont let anything bother you sweetheart .... holiday season is fullmoon season it drives some  people nuts hahah .... looking forward for the hot pairs for tommorow... hope we catch a big one ... and thank you starrs .. your work is always preciated..

PETS#=105-215

New Jersey
          United States
          Member #77101
          July 13, 2009
          7805 Posts
          Posted: December 23, 2011, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

THANKS STARR!!!!   Good Luck to you also tomorrow!  Hope you get a BIG win!!! 

Same to you Mrsd446 - no one deserves it more than you and all

the other members of the Dream Team  who try to keep the positive flow going on this thread!

Good luck with your picks tomorrow - hope you win big $$$ tomorrow!

Hurray! Hurray!Hurray!

Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
            PA
            United States
            Member #69849
            January 18, 2009
            14876 Posts
            Posted: December 23, 2011, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

theres ma Deee .. where have you been.thank you for stoping by ... out of focus due the holiday (*nice excuse ) hhaha i missed good ones whole week .... .. boy dee these liljimys wont work with chairs we need to get dragon after them .. all they have to look like is a deer with NYl shirt on ROFL

LOL....did you really think I was going to leave you....NO WAY...JOSE....lol....yeah..been busy getting ready for the BIG DAY....and trying to win some loot...and I finally nailed PA's BUTT tonite...with the 339...and now I see you got 499...and with this new moon tomorrow doesn't help any either....tempers and moon swings are flying off the wall in all the threads this week...it looks like none of the lotteries want to give away any money....but that's ok...wait till the first of the year...I got something for all of them...and it's not a CHAIR either...but I might need a little help from the dragon...that is.... if he's not to busy.....do you think you can tear yourself away from him for a little bit come the New Year....Smiley Santa

NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
              United States
              Member #106371
              February 17, 2011
              9704 Posts
              Posted: December 23, 2011, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

LOL....did you really think I was going to leave you....NO WAY...JOSE....lol....yeah..been busy getting ready for the BIG DAY....and trying to win some loot...and I finally nailed PA's BUTT tonite...with the 339...and now I see you got 499...and with this new moon tomorrow doesn't help any either....tempers and moon swings are flying off the wall in all the threads this week...it looks like none of the lotteries want to give away any money....but that's ok...wait till the first of the year...I got something for all of them...and it's not a CHAIR either...but I might need a little help from the dragon...that is.... if he's not to busy.....do you think you can tear yourself away from him for a little bit come the New Year....Smiley Santa

ofcourse not hahahah i knew you were bussy is the season ... .... wholy lord seriously fullmoon tommorow men that will really screw ma game over .... dragon would love to help hahahahah... since fullmoon tom nyl better throw something i can catch cause after that the one off season for me starts hahah.. goodluck in Pa Deee i see tech has posted the T watch .. i hope Pa will play fair and play the game... and you all hit big there...

PETS#=105-215

trap574's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                Adk NY
                United States
                Member #108847
                April 1, 2011
                1619 Posts
                Posted: December 23, 2011, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

New moon   000-333-GL

PA
                  United States
                  Member #69849
                  January 18, 2009
                  14876 Posts
                  Posted: December 23, 2011, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

Dee- You know when you see a number play and you are so happy that someone was all over it? Then heartbreaking in a way when they didn't. Hate that. Really like to see winners getting their just rewards for putting in their time. suri does need the chair after 028- was certain he had it. good luck.

Yep..I know what your saying Long Odds....especially when you get more excited for the other person than yourself....and I have been down that road myself....lol...I always get that good rush feeling when I see people win... it kinda give me the goose bumps all over knowing someone else has some more money in their pocket.......lol...

Well as far as suri getting the chair for that 028....hmmmm it could have been worst...he's just lucky it wasn't his 205 and he missed it..cause it would have been a nite mare in NYC that day....I think I even would have left dodge myself and I'm not even in NY....lol...

PA
                    United States
                    Member #69849
                    January 18, 2009
                    14876 Posts
                    Posted: December 23, 2011, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

ofcourse not hahahah i knew you were bussy is the season ... .... wholy lord seriously fullmoon tommorow men that will really screw ma game over .... dragon would love to help hahahahah... since fullmoon tom nyl better throw something i can catch cause after that the one off season for me starts hahah.. goodluck in Pa Deee i see tech has posted the T watch .. i hope Pa will play fair and play the game... and you all hit big there...

No..No..NO...it's the NEW MOON tomorrow..but what difference does that matter,,,the moon is the moon whether it's full ... half.... quarter.... whatever it's still the moon and it has it's effect on people....lol

Hey.. I hope they throw us a nice big T-Bone....for those trips....Tech is pretty good with those trips when he say's trips and doubles they usually come out...

PA
                      United States
                      Member #69849
                      January 18, 2009
                      14876 Posts
                      Posted: December 23, 2011, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

Well just in case I don't get to come back on this thread before Christmas I want to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a Very..Very...Prosperpous New Year......and hope that you all win your money back that NYC took from you in 2011...Go......Dream Team......

Smiley Santa           Noel      Smiley Santa      Noel

mrsd446's avatar - bass fret.jpg
                        Brooklyn, NY
                        United States
                        Member #113973
                        July 20, 2011
                        13055 Posts
                        Posted: December 23, 2011, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Well just in case I don't get to come back on this thread before Christmas I want to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a Very..Very...Prosperpous New Year......and hope that you all win your money back that NYC took from you in 2011...Go......Dream Team......

Thank you Dee!!  Wishing you and your family a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!Noel

pets: 169-417-446-623-634-824-626-807-3890-8118-1769

NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
                          United States
                          Member #106371
                          February 17, 2011
                          9704 Posts
                          Posted: December 23, 2011, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

thankb you  Deee .. Hope you nail big in Pa .. goodluck sweety ... andA MERRY BLESSING  WINNING XMAS...

PETS#=105-215

loonasee2's avatar - ty789 zpsxdhaaskf.jpg
                            Orangutan Forest
                            United States
                            Member #95128
                            August 4, 2010
                            12809 Posts
                            Posted: December 23, 2011, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

thanks wiz! count me in on that 3 sum

LOL thats funny ^,......joeyd chart,tj's index,libra dave are showing maybe the 1's,tomorrow Thumbs Up

knowing nyl they will probably throw the 116, 911,114,18x etc......

GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!

cashbuckets of cash

loonasee2's avatar - ty789 zpsxdhaaskf.jpg
                              Orangutan Forest
                              United States
                              Member #95128
                              August 4, 2010
                              12809 Posts
                              Posted: December 23, 2011, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Well I just found out why nyl threw that number tonight.I just checked  the results board and out of 105,401 predictions nobody had it.Makes you  think,......... now that was a really a random draw.lol

cashbuckets of cash

Page 112 of 161