Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 12/1 - 12/31/2011

Topic closed. 2650 replies. Last post 5 years ago by llucas07.

Page 56 of 177
PrintE-mailLink
Harleyville NC
United States
Member #99856
November 1, 2010
491 Posts
Posted: December 9, 2011, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Played the same as most, played it 601 exact......

300....622...703....269......936.......168....224.....335.......No Trips!!!!

Caji's avatar - Jim Morrision.gif
    Wilson-Elm City
    United States
    Member #70647
    February 7, 2009
    1743 Posts
    Posted: December 9, 2011, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

Caji, I feel pretty bad myself!

I was one off with 5....216 901 (didn't flip the 9), 176 116 & 156!

Way to go on your scratch card!

Good luck tonight!See Ya!

Aint that something...There must be a way to figure out what number to take up or down to get the exact hit...I read on a post somewhere last night saying a guy can prove 100% the N.C. Lottery is crooked. he can pick 2 of the 3 number every day. He says he has a way to do it, claiming it is the same way NCEL does it. I may email him and see what I can find out.

Here is part of his post.....I CAN PROVE 100% WITHOUT DOUBT THAT IT'S NOT "RANDOM" and MAY EVEN BE FIXED SO SOMEONE(?) KNOWS WHAT TO PLAY. Maybe somebody at lottery headquarters or even the company that is in charge of it for them(G-Tech) is running a scam? I have also studied GA and NC, they are done the same way as TN. I can get 2 of 3 numbers in exact order EVERY DRAWING! I have broken part of their "code" to do this. Today I played 459 & 479, it came out 469. My numbers are so close that they or their computer blocks me out! I'm very sure they know where I play at.  Every number does NOT have the same chance to be drawn daily and I think that is wrong & crooked!the machines are just an illusion!!! I CAN PROVE 100% WITHOUT DOUBT THAT IT'S NOT "RANDOM" and MAY EVEN BE FIXED SO SOMEONE(?) KNOWS WHAT TO PLAY. My attorney and I are trying to investiagate them now and we will bring them down soon.

Bash  NCEL MUST FALL......

Baltimore
      United States
      Member #80332
      September 24, 2009
      44015 Posts
      Posted: December 9, 2011, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Aint that something...There must be a way to figure out what number to take up or down to get the exact hit...I read on a post somewhere last night saying a guy can prove 100% the N.C. Lottery is crooked. he can pick 2 of the 3 number every day. He says he has a way to do it, claiming it is the same way NCEL does it. I may email him and see what I can find out.

Here is part of his post.....I CAN PROVE 100% WITHOUT DOUBT THAT IT'S NOT "RANDOM" and MAY EVEN BE FIXED SO SOMEONE(?) KNOWS WHAT TO PLAY. Maybe somebody at lottery headquarters or even the company that is in charge of it for them(G-Tech) is running a scam? I have also studied GA and NC, they are done the same way as TN. I can get 2 of 3 numbers in exact order EVERY DRAWING! I have broken part of their "code" to do this. Today I played 459 & 479, it came out 469. My numbers are so close that they or their computer blocks me out! I'm very sure they know where I play at.  Every number does NOT have the same chance to be drawn daily and I think that is wrong & crooked!the machines are just an illusion!!! I CAN PROVE 100% WITHOUT DOUBT THAT IT'S NOT "RANDOM" and MAY EVEN BE FIXED SO SOMEONE(?) KNOWS WHAT TO PLAY. My attorney and I are trying to investiagate them now and we will bring them down soon.

i agree with it not being random for sure.

United States
        Member #110324
        May 1, 2011
        558 Posts
        Posted: December 9, 2011, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

I like  the 62 pair for tonight and have one special number in mind.

sonnet's avatar - Lottery-005.jpg

United States
          Member #68994
          January 3, 2009
          1088 Posts
          Posted: December 9, 2011, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

Jordans 121,

this is interesting info.  Very valuable in the current trend of p3.   Good luck everyone....did not play p3--too late but more or less still digesting this post. The trend is so clear.... either the 35, 57 or just a one digit change seems to be the order of the day.  Question is what triple is it playing around? 

/s

Jordans121, 

Just have to let you know that I applied your info and got the eve 355  and mid-day 610.  Thank you, and thank you again very much.  Would not have gotten them otherwise.  Now I'm  not that frustated as I was previously. 

Congrats to all the winners. Dance

sassymrsjay's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
            NC
            United States
            Member #113389
            July 8, 2011
            651 Posts
            Posted: December 9, 2011, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

There is a lot of good players and they should be living off their winnings if the numbers fell the right way. I know so many people who spend hours studying these numbers and then the craziest numbers fall. I know they have to make a profit but come on at least try to be fair. OK Sorry but that is my rant. Good luck !

ladybugtricia's avatar - Lottery-045.jpg
              North Carolina
              United States
              Member #117162
              September 29, 2011
              353 Posts
              Posted: December 9, 2011, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

6 1 0      6 1 0    6 1 0

5 8 3      9 4 1    7 6 6

2 9 6      2 5 8    4 8 9

Good luck tonight to you all...I missed by one number again...played 620 Thud

Patriot

dyal's avatar - disney06
                Pollocksville
                United States
                Member #103498
                January 3, 2011
                521 Posts
                Posted: December 9, 2011, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

6 1 0      6 1 0    6 1 0

5 8 3      9 4 1    7 6 6

2 9 6      2 5 8    4 8 9

Good luck tonight to you all...I missed by one number again...played 620 Thud

If we can just hold on and hold out we are going to get them. An old man told me a long time ago (Puts me in the mind of the song "Stand Up In It")," if your money lasts, your luck wil change".  I am close to depleting and exhausting all my funds so this thing has to take place soon=lol!!!

United States
                  Member #69530
                  January 11, 2009
                  7803 Posts
                  Posted: December 9, 2011, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

i agree with it not being random for sure.

Ive always felt that ncel picks and choses just what pre-draw combination they want to release to the public and the one being the lowest payout for why else have pre-draws to begin with... i mean it just doesnt make sense to have pre-draws.

Texas has updates for pre-draws on their website however they release the pre-draw information waaay to late to run a statistical analysis.

When ncel can control the dymamics of the game then they can control the payout.

There are waay too many things that just dont add up regarding this game especially in north carolina.

United States
                    Member #69530
                    January 11, 2009
                    7803 Posts
                    Posted: December 9, 2011, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

Keep and eye on dat one ---->69x

its gotta pop....it has too.

Caji's avatar - Jim Morrision.gif
                      Wilson-Elm City
                      United States
                      Member #70647
                      February 7, 2009
                      1743 Posts
                      Posted: December 9, 2011, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

I like  the 62 pair for tonight and have one special number in mind.

Me too. A lady called me today I haven't heard from in 10 yrs. See lives at a 206 address. I think I will go 206 50/50 for $5.00 tonight.  Sure aint doing anything picking 5-10 different numbers.

Good luck tonight...

powerplay1a's avatar - animal bird.jpg
                        raleigh north carolina
                        United States
                        Member #103999
                        January 8, 2011
                        792 Posts
                        Posted: December 9, 2011, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

winners

LOLOLOL, need to laugh before I cry. Must of spent at least $70.00 on that number exact last month!!!!!

Redbonec4's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                          Dunn, NC
                          United States
                          Member #97560
                          September 19, 2010
                          929 Posts
                          Posted: December 9, 2011, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

winners

WHOHOOOOO!!!!! BAM BAM... finally got you NCEL....

12/9/201199672459-1NC Midday 2:45PM Pick 31$0.25$0.25Y0-1-66-1-0$37.50
                          12/9/201199672459-2NC Midday 2:45PM Pick 31$0.25$0.25Y1-6-06-1-0

$37.50

Party

LET'S GET THIS MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
                            Durham, North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #58710
                            February 23, 2008
                            6845 Posts
                            Posted: December 9, 2011, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

TrulyBlessed, you may call me...or pm..anytime with the winning number!

Lol I actually called blk about something else. I didn't realize he was still asleep. He usually up with the chickens. I do like 092 for tonight.

Good luck everyone!!!

Lovies

powerplay1a's avatar - animal bird.jpg
                              raleigh north carolina
                              United States
                              Member #103999
                              January 8, 2011
                              792 Posts
                              Posted: December 9, 2011, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

If he or she could get 2 out of three numbers every drawing they would be Trumpesc. You would only have to wheel those two given numbers.  If I was in their shoes I wouldn't blow the whistle on anyone....just keep shoveling in the cash. I'd love to see NCEL taken down though......

Page 56 of 177