Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 12/1 - 12/31/2011

Topic closed. 2650 replies. Last post 5 years ago by llucas07.

Page 57 of 177
PrintE-mailLink
powerplay1a's avatar - animal bird.jpg
raleigh north carolina
United States
Member #103999
January 8, 2011
792 Posts
Posted: December 9, 2011, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

Keep and eye on dat one ---->69x

its gotta pop....it has too.

I agree, needs to pop real soon. I usually do not play trips, but am sniffing 777 in the near future.

dyal's avatar - disney06
    Pollocksville
    United States
    Member #103498
    January 3, 2011
    521 Posts
    Posted: December 9, 2011, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

If he or she could get 2 out of three numbers every drawing they would be Trumpesc. You would only have to wheel those two given numbers.  If I was in their shoes I wouldn't blow the whistle on anyone....just keep shoveling in the cash. I'd love to see NCEL taken down though......

I was thinking along the same lines-milk the cow until she goes dry.  They are not having any mercy on us-show them no mercy.

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
      Durham, North Carolina
      United States
      Member #58710
      February 23, 2008
      6855 Posts
      Posted: December 9, 2011, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

Aint that something...There must be a way to figure out what number to take up or down to get the exact hit...I read on a post somewhere last night saying a guy can prove 100% the N.C. Lottery is crooked. he can pick 2 of the 3 number every day. He says he has a way to do it, claiming it is the same way NCEL does it. I may email him and see what I can find out.

Here is part of his post.....I CAN PROVE 100% WITHOUT DOUBT THAT IT'S NOT "RANDOM" and MAY EVEN BE FIXED SO SOMEONE(?) KNOWS WHAT TO PLAY. Maybe somebody at lottery headquarters or even the company that is in charge of it for them(G-Tech) is running a scam? I have also studied GA and NC, they are done the same way as TN. I can get 2 of 3 numbers in exact order EVERY DRAWING! I have broken part of their "code" to do this. Today I played 459 & 479, it came out 469. My numbers are so close that they or their computer blocks me out! I'm very sure they know where I play at.  Every number does NOT have the same chance to be drawn daily and I think that is wrong & crooked!the machines are just an illusion!!! I CAN PROVE 100% WITHOUT DOUBT THAT IT'S NOT "RANDOM" and MAY EVEN BE FIXED SO SOMEONE(?) KNOWS WHAT TO PLAY. My attorney and I are trying to investiagate them now and we will bring them down soon.

Bash  NCEL MUST FALL......

All I know is I'm tired of seeing Tina in them same brown pants with a different top every day. I mean come on. That really makes me think

they are just playing her pre draws over and over with her announcing diff dates. I do know if I lived in Raleigh I would be at every "live" draw I could attend!!!!

Has anyone ever gone to one?

Lovies

increaseyes's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
        raleigh,nc
        United States
        Member #119784
        December 2, 2011
        41 Posts
        Posted: December 9, 2011, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Didn't know they allowed the public in to view. I am 5 minutes from the claim center on Yonkers road. Im going to check into that.

raleigh north carolina
          United States
          Member #103999
          January 8, 2011
          792 Posts
          Posted: December 9, 2011, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

All I know is I'm tired of seeing Tina in them same brown pants with a different top every day. I mean come on. That really makes me think

they are just playing her pre draws over and over with her announcing diff dates. I do know if I lived in Raleigh I would be at every "live" draw I could attend!!!!

Has anyone ever gone to one?

LOL, I'm gonna buy her a new pair of slacks.... she just changes her top on the pre-draws as they probably tape 4 drawings back to back to back to back.I'm gonna attend a "live" draw soon. I'm only 20 mins away.

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
            Durham, North Carolina
            United States
            Member #58710
            February 23, 2008
            6855 Posts
            Posted: December 9, 2011, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Didn't know they allowed the public in to view. I am 5 minutes from the claim center on Yonkers road. Im going to check into that.

Yep if you go on facebook to their page they say it at least once a day. Not sure what you gonna have to do in order to see it.

Lovies

raleigh north carolina
              United States
              Member #103999
              January 8, 2011
              792 Posts
              Posted: December 9, 2011, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Takin the night off, the 610 did me in mentally. Someone play 714 so I don't feel totally sick if it pops.

sonnet's avatar - Lottery-005.jpg

United States
                Member #68994
                January 3, 2009
                1092 Posts
                Posted: December 9, 2011, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

Going to try these and see what happpens, starting with a variation of my house # as 185, and the following:  769, 246, 411, 521, 539, 296, 717, 346 or the entire shebang can trip. 

Again, congrats to all recent winners.  WTG on gettin' that NCEL moolah!   

United States
                  Member #68994
                  January 3, 2009
                  1092 Posts
                  Posted: December 9, 2011, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

Takin the night off, the 610 did me in mentally. Someone play 714 so I don't feel totally sick if it pops.

I know the feeling..  that is exactly the way I felt a couple of days ago...was so disgusted, with p3 and p4,  until I read a few more posts.  My spirits lifted and said, okay, give p3 another chance....and don't try too hard or as Tech once said, don't be married to any number, they are just digits blowing in the wind, to paraphrase Vergie...

If I follow Jordan's logic, based on his info, then the 018 is gonna show up soon!  Will hang on to it by applying the three-day rule, then with that in mind, 148 and 174, plus 099 and 712 should be in the mix.... Sheesh...seems like my life is now digits, and digits and more digits.  However, still on a p4 ban....unless the number comes to me tonite or the next couple of days.....

All the best in  whatever choice you make. 

luckylady007's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                    Williamston, N.C
                    United States
                    Member #64073
                    August 17, 2008
                    1155 Posts
                    Posted: December 9, 2011, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to all of the recent winners. I got a little bit off of the pick 4 last night so I am happy. I play more money on pick 4 than I do pick 3 cause I have just about gave up on some of my pick 3 numbers 421,210,728/827,239,666,444,000,550,921,123 all of yall can come out now I either dropped u or no longer is comboing. My pic 4's are 2100,1100,2525,1372,2402,9121,1175,1225 good luck to all of you.

Going for BIG MONEY(728/827) and 1912

United States
                      Member #69530
                      January 11, 2009
                      7803 Posts
                      Posted: December 9, 2011, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

I know the feeling..  that is exactly the way I felt a couple of days ago...was so disgusted, with p3 and p4,  until I read a few more posts.  My spirits lifted and said, okay, give p3 another chance....and don't try too hard or as Tech once said, don't be married to any number, they are just digits blowing in the wind, to paraphrase Vergie...

If I follow Jordan's logic, based on his info, then the 018 is gonna show up soon!  Will hang on to it by applying the three-day rule, then with that in mind, 148 and 174, plus 099 and 712 should be in the mix.... Sheesh...seems like my life is now digits, and digits and more digits.  However, still on a p4 ban....unless the number comes to me tonite or the next couple of days.....

All the best in  whatever choice you make. 

Its hard to run any kind of meaningful statistical analysis given that we dont have access to all the pre-draws...it is hard to say just what structure is missing and what is not.

its ncel's way of keeping the edge in their favor given that it already is in their favor with the incredibly low payout in realtionship to the odds.

Charlotte
                        United States
                        Member #101299
                        November 29, 2010
                        427 Posts
                        Posted: December 9, 2011, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

12-9 MIDDAY WINNING PAIRS!! GOOD LUCK PLAYERS TIME TO SMASH ALL WEEKEND LONG!!

67X       09X

81X       23X

01X       89X

52X       65X

ANOTHER SMASH 2X FOR ME !!!! 09X (flip the 9) and 01X !!! AYE LEGHOOO NC BACK ON A ROLL!!! GETTIN EM AGAIN TONIGHT BIGGGGG TYMEE!!!

United States
                          Member #68994
                          January 3, 2009
                          1092 Posts
                          Posted: December 9, 2011, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Crow,

When I lived in MA, thought the same thing, when I lived in NYC thought the same thing...but the bottom line is that this is a gamble and it is a hit or a miss....my better half reminds of it all the time, when I go into a ranting rage for missing the match.   How long can one lament? 

Unless there is definitive proof, that NCEL is crooked,  I shall continue to play.  I Cannot configure it statistical otherwise, statisticians would be hitting everyday and the game would be dreadfully biased.     But I sure will have that "69" in mind; as 769, was thinking of 691, but that would be too much moolah spent on p3 at $0.50 for tonite. 

/s

United States
                            Member #68994
                            January 3, 2009
                            1092 Posts
                            Posted: December 9, 2011, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Its hard to run any kind of meaningful statistical analysis given that we dont have access to all the pre-draws...it is hard to say just what structure is missing and what is not.

its ncel's way of keeping the edge in their favor given that it already is in their favor with the incredibly low payout in realtionship to the odds.

oops did not see this...OH lordy, oh lordy, that is my main problem...did not see, did not see the number staring at me....Anyway to re-clarify:  Again, for me this is game, and a gamble.  it does not matter what NCEL may give us in advance, we have the past record as a source of info, skimpy as that may be.   

My interest is whether I matched the draw and how much did I wager on the correct number drawn.  It is not an investment, more importantly, I view it as entertainment and set aside funds to indulge this gambling passion.

Yep the entire system can be considered a racket; but we do participate in the hopes of matching...ego? My <snip>ick is I just wanna see if I can match the bouncing balls. Human fraility as a sucker to the game.  Good thing is that it is legal in NC!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Charlotte
                              United States
                              Member #101299
                              November 29, 2010
                              427 Posts
                              Posted: December 9, 2011, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

TONIGHT'S WINNING PAIRS !!!! LETS GET IT NC PLAYERS!

00X     58X

03X     49X (46X)

24X     79X (76X)

77X     74X

024 034 109 203 301 356 532 666* 777* 809 827

Doubles: 232  606 797

Historical Predictions: 321 747 109 525 855 542 190 633 879 222 468 666 802 019 336 312 558 642 888 208 444 774 109 552 897

Page 57 of 177