Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Never seen an Arab or Hindu or Asian win millions in the lottery...

Topic closed. 41 replies. Last post 5 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: December 3, 2011, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

ive seen different pictures/photos from people who win but ive never seen a: Arab or Hindu or Asian win millions in the lottery...[asians the ones with the eye thing]...

have you???? maybe i havent seen enough many lottery winner photos...

i am talking in the USA...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

JAP69's avatar - alas
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #6
    November 4, 2001
    8790 Posts
    Posted: December 3, 2011, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

I think gambling is against many of their religious laws.

WHATT

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: December 3, 2011, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

Hindu is a religion but I'll assume you are referring to Indians.

I would think there have been quite a few jackpot winners of Indian descent in America.

Of course they are no longer in America. They usually pack up their Slushee Machines and head back to Bombay on the next flight. 

The interesting thing is that they never buy tickets but they win prizes on a regular basis.

They are amazingly lucky people.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Jack-C's avatar - us
        San Diego, CA
        United States
        Member #61467
        May 24, 2008
        28146 Posts
        Posted: December 3, 2011, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

ive seen different pictures/photos from people who win but ive never seen a: Arab or Hindu or Asian win millions in the lottery...[asians the ones with the eye thing]...

Lots of Asians have won here in California.  People used to say you had to be Asian to win the lottery in California.  I haven't paid attention in the last few years.  It may be the same now.

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: December 3, 2011, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

i say Hindu not to confuse them with Native Indians...You say Indians and people dont know who you are referring to...

you know who else ive not seen win???? someone with no legs or someone that cant walk or an albino...not seen red haired people too...

this is like a joke but to start conversation...Have you ever heard of a blond Native Indian or a Blond Hindu????never seen one...everrrrrrrr....i dont know if there are any in the worlddddddddddddddd if they were it/they will had made news...

i was talking about dyeing your hair...i dont think there is anyone in the world with green hair either...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: December 3, 2011, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

something funny...someone could dye the American flag on their hair and go to work every day of their life like that...lol...

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
              Mcminnville, Oregon
              United States
              Member #3013
              December 13, 2003
              3047 Posts
              Posted: December 4, 2011, 1:02 am - IP Logged

Pumpi:

You sure are different.  Do you remember the vietnamese winner from the meat packing company in the state of Nebraska that won $365 million powerball jackpot a few years ago.  He went on to help numerous people out with his winnings.  So they do win just as long as they play just like everyone else.  Good luck to you pumpi!-weshar75

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7302 Posts
                Posted: December 4, 2011, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

I would think there have been quite a few jackpot winners of Indian descent in America.

Of course they are no longer in America. They usually pack up their Slushee Machines and head back to Bombay on the next flight. 

The interesting thing is that they never buy tickets but they win prizes on a regular basis.

Obviously Pumpi hasn't heard of the infamous Patel family.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: December 4, 2011, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

Obviously Pumpi hasn't heard of the infamous Patel family.

That's what I'm thinkin, lol.

--Edmund Burke

Canada
                    Member #68663
                    December 27, 2008
                    260 Posts
                    Posted: December 5, 2011, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Did not think someone could top pumpi's dumb comments until I saw this racist comment.

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
                      The Ville, FL
                      United States
                      Member #95879
                      August 19, 2010
                      1708 Posts
                      Posted: December 5, 2011, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi - there was a $10 Million dollar winner in Jacksonville FL on a $10 Scratch game who was Asian.

There are tons of winners of all races, sex, religions etc

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                        Zeta Reticuli Star System
                        United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10348 Posts
                        Posted: December 5, 2011, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Maybe Pumpi is just trying to get us to help him create a profile for eHarmony or one of those sites:

Lottery player, systems developer looking for blonde Hindu with same interests.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: December 5, 2011, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

Did not think someone could top pumpi's dumb comments until I saw this racist comment.

Hondurans are not dumb, little mario.

They are just as smart as you.

In fact they are probably waaaay smarter than you.

So stop with your white supremacy crap.

And stick your nazi flag where the sun don't shine.

US Flag  God Bless America!  US Flag

--Edmund Burke

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            22872 Posts
                            Posted: December 5, 2011, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

You haven't seen enough lottery winner photos. Keep searching.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                              Dump Water Florida
                              United States
                              Member #380
                              June 5, 2002
                              3102 Posts
                              Posted: December 6, 2011, 5:14 am - IP Logged

It's a joke with one foot in the truth based on all the news stories of convenience store owners telling jackpot winners their ticket was a four number win, paying them the four number prize and then trying to cash in the jackpot winning ticket.   Try a LP search for store cheats winner for some of the stories.

BobP