Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Never seen an Arab or Hindu or Asian win millions in the lottery...

Topic closed. 41 replies. Last post 5 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #26330
November 16, 2005
330 Posts
Posted: December 6, 2011, 6:51 am - IP Logged

ive seen different pictures/photos from people who win but ive never seen a: Arab or Hindu or Asian win millions in the lottery...[asians the ones with the eye thing]...

have you???? maybe i havent seen enough many lottery winner photos...

i am talking in the USA...

There was a Pakistani Cab driver who won Millions in the Powerball a few years back...

Ishan Khan

http://www.lotterypost.com/news/130447

and here's another guy that won I don't know his country of origin but his name is Rahul Patel who won $25 Million in the Powerball.

http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Fire-destroys-car-of-Powerball-lottery-winner-573070.php

Canada
    Member #68663
    December 27, 2008
    260 Posts
    Posted: December 6, 2011, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

Hondurans are not dumb, little mario.

They are just as smart as you.

In fact they are probably waaaay smarter than you.

So stop with your white supremacy crap.

And stick your nazi flag where the sun don't shine.

US Flag  God Bless America!  US Flag

Over 7,000 posts and so many lies and insults. What a waste of time.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: December 6, 2011, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

Over 7,000 posts and so many lies and insults. What a waste of time.

Your problem, little man, is that you can't handle the truth.

All Central Americans and Hondurans are just as worthy of respect as you. You think your lily-white self is something special up in Canada and you're not. We are all human beings so get used to it Adolph.

You have no right to call Hondurans dumb just because you look down on Central Americans as inferior to yourself.

You need help, little guy, and I hope you get it.

Perhaps you should read all those rules you include with all your posts.

In the meantime, please get help. You can think of me as a role model and mentor if you'd like. Someone like you could aspire to be. We all just want you to get better, ya little wanker, so please get some help.

Thanks ever so much.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Canada
        Member #68663
        December 27, 2008
        260 Posts
        Posted: December 6, 2011, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

All Central Americans and Hondurans are just as worthy of respect as you. You think your lily-white self is something special up in Canada and you're not. We are all human beings so get used to it Adolph.

You have no right to call Hondurans dumb just because you look down on Central Americans as inferior to yourself.

In the meantime, please get help. You can think of me as a role model and mentor if you'd like. Someone like you could aspire to be. We all just want you to get better, ya little wanker, so please get some help.

Thanks ever so much.

Add one more post to the thosands and thousands of posts what what do you get? More lies and insults. A waste of a life.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: December 6, 2011, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

Add one more post to the thosands and thousands of posts what what do you get? More lies and insults. A waste of a life.

No, little guy! Your life is NOT a waste!

I think you just need some positive reinforcement through Daily Affirmations.

Try this one:

"I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me!"

Keep repeating that to yourself in a mirror for a couple hours each day and get back to me in a couple weeks and I'll give you another one.

--Edmund Burke

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
            Connecticut
            United States
            Member #61623
            May 29, 2008
            20581 Posts
            Posted: December 6, 2011, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

Maybe Pumpi is just trying to get us to help him create a profile for eHarmony or one of those sites:

Lottery player, systems developer looking for blonde Hindu with same interests.

...don't forget' must smoke medical grade only'  lol

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: December 6, 2011, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

I think gambling is against many of their religious laws.

If they hit millions they by pass this law....

Pure luck

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                Member #4877
                May 30, 2004
                5114 Posts
                Posted: December 6, 2011, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

ive seen different pictures/photos from people who win but ive never seen a: Arab or Hindu or Asian win millions in the lottery...[asians the ones with the eye thing]...

have you???? maybe i havent seen enough many lottery winner photos...

i am talking in the USA...

go 2 work in oil and gassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

wky ru tonking' bout usa.............................................................................................................................

TELL todd WHAT OFFSHORE OIL COMANY...........................>>>>>>>>>>>>u UUUUUUget ur money from$

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss$$

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP44444444444444$$$$$$$

o'bama HAS INCREASED OIL>>>>>>>>EMPLOYMENT$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

PSYKO..............................................................................666666666666666666666666666^^^^^^^^444

trying 222222222222 help >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>jackpot plater'sssssssssss$$$$$$PukeSee Ya! Jester

PukeLep

No Pity!Banana

Group HugLepAgree with stupidHurray!LurkingBananaBananaGroup HugRed DevilCoolBig GrinCheersSmashBlue AngelNo Pity!thank u TODDPuke

taiwanlottery's avatar - bonesonfire
                  Taichung
                  Taiwan
                  Member #114116
                  July 24, 2011
                  2384 Posts
                  Posted: December 6, 2011, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

Thanks ever so much.

rdgrnr,

Marios comment did NOT say that Hondurans are dumb! There was NO racial comment there!

BUT on the other hand, Your comment WAS racial!

The truth is the truth so accept it just as you want others to accept yours' And you do show your true colors on here!

United States
                    Member #119988
                    December 7, 2011
                    2 Posts
                    Posted: December 8, 2011, 5:44 am - IP Logged

There was a Vietnamese guy here near Dallas, TX that won 100MIL+ on mega a few years back. Built a temple and disappeared for good. Can't say that I blame him. It was a pretty big deal and all.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: December 8, 2011, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

rdgrnr,

Marios comment did NOT say that Hondurans are dumb! There was NO racial comment there!

BUT on the other hand, Your comment WAS racial!

The truth is the truth so accept it just as you want others to accept yours' And you do show your true colors on here!

Apparently you don't know little mario very well, taiwanloonery.

And apparently you also think it's ok to make Pumpi the whipping boy because he's from Central America. Well, I got news for you, taiwanloonery. Honduras survives on its own. You live in Taiwan, which wouldn't exist without the largesse and constant protection of the USA. China would roll over that miserable little speck of land in less than a day and squash you like roaches if not for us, so wise up, girlyman.

And being from Taiwan, shouldn't you be busy making useless junk consumer products or something? Or watching the idiots in your legislature fighting like a bunch of school girls?

You're a joke.

--Edmund Burke

Taichung
                        Taiwan
                        Member #114116
                        July 24, 2011
                        2384 Posts
                        Posted: December 8, 2011, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Apparently you don't know little mario very well, taiwanloonery.

And apparently you also think it's ok to make Pumpi the whipping boy because he's from Central America. Well, I got news for you, taiwanloonery. Honduras survives on its own. You live in Taiwan, which wouldn't exist without the largesse and constant protection of the USA. China would roll over that miserable little speck of land in less than a day and squash you like roaches if not for us, so wise up, girlyman.

And being from Taiwan, shouldn't you be busy making useless junk consumer products or something? Or watching the idiots in your legislature fighting like a bunch of school girls?

You're a joke.

LOL. You just keep making me laugh!

Keep talking! I won't allow myself to stoop down to your level.

But I would have loved to discuss things in person and to see how brave you would be when you are not hiding behind your screen.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: December 8, 2011, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

LOL. You just keep making me laugh!

Keep talking! I won't allow myself to stoop down to your level.

But I would have loved to discuss things in person and to see how brave you would be when you are not hiding behind your screen.

"...I would have loved to discuss things in person and to see how brave you would be..."

LOL, sure you would, girlyman, sure you would.    LOL

Listen taiwanloonery, we see your legislature fighting on World's Funniest Videos all the time. Ooooooooooh! SCARY!

So go eat your Dog Meat Pu Pu Platter, paint your toenails and stop annoying people.

--Edmund Burke

Taichung
                            Taiwan
                            Member #114116
                            July 24, 2011
                            2384 Posts
                            Posted: December 8, 2011, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

"...I would have loved to discuss things in person and to see how brave you would be..."

LOL, sure you would, girlyman, sure you would.    LOL

Listen taiwanloonery, we see your legislature fighting on World's Funniest Videos all the time. Ooooooooooh! SCARY!

So go eat your Dog Meat Pu Pu Platter, paint your toenails and stop annoying people.

LOLOL

Keep making yourself feel better! You surely do need it!

Oh BTW, ill be out there in a few more days. Maybe we can meet up! I'm not much of a politician or anything, so maybe we can discuss the lottery! Maybe how luck or bad luck affects peoples lives!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: December 8, 2011, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

LOLOL

Keep making yourself feel better! You surely do need it!

Oh BTW, ill be out there in a few more days. Maybe we can meet up! I'm not much of a politician or anything, so maybe we can discuss the lottery! Maybe how luck or bad luck affects peoples lives!

You probably just want me to make you a homemade Pu Pu Platter.

Wanna sample?

Open wide!

Pfffffffffttttt.

LOL

--Edmund Burke