Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Testing rb/srb

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 5 years ago by bigdsing.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
tgirl137's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
Grand Rapids
United States
Member #123
February 23, 2002
3863 Posts
Posted: December 6, 2011, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

I was going over the past 7 midday draws and noticed that the past 6 draws contained the number 3.  I think that the 3 has ran its course.  I also know that a 3 will bring a 6 or 0.  I really like the 07 pair.

"For with GOD nothing is impossible."    Blue Angel

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
    Member #59824
    March 28, 2008
    14961 Posts
    Posted: December 6, 2011, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

Look  for  combo's   more then  once  for  a bigger  hit

5  3                0   3  8

1  7                4   5  2

2  0  0                6  7  0                           2  3  8         3  8

9  1  1                3  2  1                           0  9         2  4  7

Notice  the  358  was  here  3x     

The  last  number  was  137         and     538   is  right  above  it 

Look  at  807 

look  at the  pairs   of  807         80     07       

Now   erase  the  7  and  0's   what  combo  do you  see  left?       582   532  518    589  538              5  numbers  to play   and  you  won

United States
      Member #59824
      March 28, 2008
      14961 Posts
      Posted: December 6, 2011, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

I was going over the past 7 midday draws and noticed that the past 6 draws contained the number 3.  I think that the 3 has ran its course.  I also know that a 3 will bring a 6 or 0.  I really like the 07 pair.

Fantastic    Now  you  are  playing the game  right.  Starting to use all the clues.    3  will  hit  again   it  could  come  03

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

United States
        Member #59824
        March 28, 2008
        14961 Posts
        Posted: December 6, 2011, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Now  what  combo's  are in the index that include  07?    Have  you checked  the   results  page for  today and  yesterday?

Why??????       Because   07        might  be  a hot  pair  that   has hit  in your  neighbor states.        703   708  700   have all hit  in the  past 24 hours.

Does  your  state follow  numbers  from another  state?   You must consider  all the factors  to narrow down your  plays.

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

Grand Rapids
          United States
          Member #123
          February 23, 2002
          3863 Posts
          Posted: December 6, 2011, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

MI used to follow the states of Ill and GA.  I will go check the results page for these 2 states.

United States
            Member #59824
            March 28, 2008
            14961 Posts
            Posted: December 6, 2011, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

MI used to follow the states of Ill and GA.  I will go check the results page for these 2 states.

check  them  for  all states.   Another tool is  patterns.....Bigs  has  a saying   if  it happens  twice it will happen again.    Like  on the  mid draws

if  2  states  get   147.   Another  state  will get it  eve  or  that  next  day.  watch the results page for a couple of days.   

But that is  another lesson.   Let's get this  index  down...  I have  limited the  selections  but   TJ2win does it  correct.    posting  the pairs

and   combo's from  the index.    Posting the doubles  and   missing  most  due  combo's.   watch his  post. He is great at this  .

Now  post some numbers   based on the area  o the rb  and  let's see how  you do.  remember you can't be  wrong.     I gotta  go get

bigs  numbers   before he stares  a hole  in  my head.   LOLGreen laugh

United States
              Member #59824
              March 28, 2008
              14961 Posts
              Posted: December 6, 2011, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

Just testing the  rb    looking  for  3 to 4 hits  this  week till sat.   

Looking at the  winners  to determine  if they  all come from same area  and if  the  p3  and  4  are in the same  place as well.

5 2 3      0 3  8

1 8 7      4 5  2

2 0 0      6 7 0       2  3  8      0 3 8

9 1 1      3 2 1         0 5  9       2 4 7

No one state for  these   just posting  and trying to get better at  finding wins

583  box  was  winner.  looking  at  that  what combo's  would you play?        like  using destiny's  chart.      237   235   370  387   701  702   230 

my  picks    what  are yours/     and  I always  hold  a number  from the  chart  all week.

MSNETTE34's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                MI
                United States
                Member #102236
                December 16, 2010
                1288 Posts
                Posted: December 6, 2011, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

I totally agree with you.  MI got that 080 on the 4th and Ill got 800 today midday.  Then we got 078 last night and they got 781 WTF?

Try these Key Digits with your pairs .........

United States
                  Member #59824
                  March 28, 2008
                  14961 Posts
                  Posted: December 7, 2011, 1:11 am - IP Logged

check  them  for  all states.   Another tool is  patterns.....Bigs  has  a saying   if  it happens  twice it will happen again.    Like  on the  mid draws

if  2  states  get   147.   Another  state  will get it  eve  or  that  next  day.  watch the results page for a couple of days.   

But that is  another lesson.   Let's get this  index  down...  I have  limited the  selections  but   TJ2win does it  correct.    posting  the pairs

and   combo's from  the index.    Posting the doubles  and   missing  most  due  combo's.   watch his  post. He is great at this  .

Now  post some numbers   based on the area  o the rb  and  let's see how  you do.  remember you can't be  wrong.     I gotta  go get

bigs  numbers   before he stares  a hole  in  my head.   LOLGreen laugh

Save this thread to your  favorites, so you can comeback and look at it for   examples  how we use it. 

This  is alot of information, I don't always explain it well.      I want you to read  this  past  post   again                       

Are you done?                      Now watch the  358    play again.   It could repeat in MI. 

There are  over  600  people who read read this  thread  and  many  will miss  the  385 Bed  tommorrow. Or they won't hold itROFL

Lesson     Pay  Attention

United States
                    Member #59824
                    March 28, 2008
                    14961 Posts
                    Posted: December 7, 2011, 1:23 am - IP Logged

Looking at the  winners  to determine  if they  all come from same area  and if  the  p3  and  4  are in the same  place as well.

5 2 3      0 3  8

1 8 7      4 5  2

No one state for  these   just posting  and trying to get better at  finding wins

The  last  p4  was  on Left  side.  1281  box    . Another will come from there. It could skip a draw. 

Notice  both group of numbers   Rb/index   have     1-2-0   2-0-1   .         20    and  02   are   pairs  in the  srb.   

So  201  200 203  are  good plays to hold.   201  is there in some form  4 times.  I would compare with  Jack-C,s  pairs for confirmation.

Bamm  I would nail it  .Smash  This  is just 1 tool  you  must  have  1 or 2  tools to pinpoint  a number.   70   is  a pair  we  like   701

703   are  pairs  confirmed by         addai   and they are always winners  everywhere.   Look at what sums  are due  . 208  508

You  watching  New York.  Showing you

how it's done.

United States
                      Member #59824
                      March 28, 2008
                      14961 Posts
                      Posted: December 7, 2011, 1:30 am - IP Logged

I totally agree with you.  MI got that 080 on the 4th and Ill got 800 today midday.  Then we got 078 last night and they got 781 WTF?

You can win at this  as well.  Watch  a number  to repeat  back to back right now for a buck.  Don't  believe me.  Look at  Missouri   947  3 times

within 4 draws. If  any of these states   get 189  089   before     you   better put some money on it.  Wink     187  and  188  trying steal the show

so  look  at them   .   4 numbers  will get someone  Paid  189  089  187  188 .

Grand Rapids
                        United States
                        Member #123
                        February 23, 2002
                        3863 Posts
                        Posted: December 7, 2011, 11:48 am - IP Logged

My pics are:

307 802 458 508 518 827

4713 2518 2108 4358 4582

United States
                          Member #59824
                          March 28, 2008
                          14961 Posts
                          Posted: December 7, 2011, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

5 2 3      0 3  8

1 8 7      4 5  2

5  3         0  3   8

1 8    7       4   5   2

2  0  0         6    0                     2  3  8      0  3  8

9   1   1           3   2    1                0  5  9      2  4  7

1-2-7    right  by     538

Grand Rapids
                            United States
                            Member #123
                            February 23, 2002
                            3863 Posts
                            Posted: December 7, 2011, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

WTG BigD.  Boy did my pics suck today.

MSNETTE34's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                              MI
                              United States
                              Member #102236
                              December 16, 2010
                              1288 Posts
                              Posted: December 7, 2011, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

You can win at this  as well.  Watch  a number  to repeat  back to back right now for a buck.  Don't  believe me.  Look at  Missouri   947  3 times

within 4 draws. If  any of these states   get 189  089   before     you   better put some money on it.  Wink     187  and  188  trying steal the show

so  look  at them   .   4 numbers  will get someone  Paid  189  089  187  188 .

Thank's for the heads up BIGD. 

Try these Key Digits with your pairs .........