Welcome Guest
You last visited December 14, 2017, 11:43 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

new member platinum need HELP

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 6 years ago by patwins.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
pensacola florida
United States
Member #119952
December 6, 2011
4 Posts
Posted: December 7, 2011, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

I just joined this site cause everyone told me it was the best there is. I tried to use this one guy for platinum members and used 25 numbers. Lost. I figue I must not be doing somthing right. can someone help me? I don't know how to use this site. I use Florida pick 3 and 4. I have no idea what to do. HELP. Who is the best how do I go about it etc. Also since I'm a newbe at lotto I don't understand some of the termss like when I get 4 number and it is called a key. what soes that mean. Don't laugh to much everyone had to start. I  just got back from Iraq and need to win some bucks to get what I need. Spent 3 years there with Marine Corps ReCon. Thanks

Semper Fi   

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
    Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
    United States
    Member #112968
    June 29, 2011
    4123 Posts
    Posted: December 7, 2011, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

I just joined this site cause everyone told me it was the best there is. I tried to use this one guy for platinum members and used 25 numbers. Lost. I figue I must not be doing somthing right. can someone help me? I don't know how to use this site. I use Florida pick 3 and 4. I have no idea what to do. HELP. Who is the best how do I go about it etc. Also since I'm a newbe at lotto I don't understand some of the termss like when I get 4 number and it is called a key. what soes that mean. Don't laugh to much everyone had to start. I  just got back from Iraq and need to win some bucks to get what I need. Spent 3 years there with Marine Corps ReCon. Thanks

Semper Fi   

welcome to lp.

thank you for serving our country.

no one is laughing at you.

sorry i can't help,since i'm not plat. and don't play 3s+4s.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: December 7, 2011, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post, Marine, thanks for your service.

I don't understand your questions but I'm sure somebody will help you.

Best of luck!LepYes NodThumbs Up

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        23484 Posts
        Posted: December 7, 2011, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

Semper Fi   

Well, I'm not sure many people will be laughing yet because they just don't plain understand what you mean.

Don't worry though...99.9% (and really I hate that term, but here it's true) won't be laughing later on. You just need to explain what you mean by

using one guy...and the 25 number bit. We all know what lost means but what was there for you to lose?

Are you saying you played someone's numbers and didn't hit?

Are you saying you thought you'd win something by choosing numbers here?

Just make that a bit more clear and someone can help you iron it out.

Thank you for your great sacrifice and happy to see you're back safe.

pensacola florida
          United States
          Member #119952
          December 6, 2011
          4 Posts
          Posted: December 7, 2011, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

ok I'll try to explain. I just want to use thissite to the best of my advantage in order to use my platinum membership. How do I use it. here do I go and how do I pick numbers. I picked the best membership because I thought I coulc get the best advantage. That said where do I go on this site to do that? Where do I get the numbers for Floridas pick 3 and 4? I hope this helps.

Semper Fi

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            20147 Posts
            Posted: December 7, 2011, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

ok I'll try to explain. I just want to use thissite to the best of my advantage in order to use my platinum membership. How do I use it. here do I go and how do I pick numbers. I picked the best membership because I thought I coulc get the best advantage. That said where do I go on this site to do that? Where do I get the numbers for Floridas pick 3 and 4? I hope this helps.

Semper Fi

At the top of the page is a bar that help you navigate this site.  Check Members and you can read the advantages of each membership level.  Good luck.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning one * 

Evil Looking       

pensacola florida
              United States
              Member #119952
              December 6, 2011
              4 Posts
              Posted: December 7, 2011, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

I used the premium membership thing and went to a place where I used a dude names Lucky Guy and plat members only. I used those picks. One was a 4 didgit number he called a key number. I didn't get that so I just played them all for csh three. I use a total of twenty five number he posted for cash 3. Not one hit. So I figured i did something wrong. Am I using this site right? How do I use this siite to get the numbers to win at pick 3 and 4 in Florida. How does this work? there must be a hundred people or more picking numbers. How are you supposed to figure out which is the best. why is there three different memberships? I hope I haven't made this even more confusing.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                20147 Posts
                Posted: December 7, 2011, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

I used the premium membership thing and went to a place where I used a dude names Lucky Guy and plat members only. I used those picks. One was a 4 didgit number he called a key number. I didn't get that so I just played them all for csh three. I use a total of twenty five number he posted for cash 3. Not one hit. So I figured i did something wrong. Am I using this site right? How do I use this siite to get the numbers to win at pick 3 and 4 in Florida. How does this work? there must be a hundred people or more picking numbers. How are you supposed to figure out which is the best. why is there three different memberships? I hope I haven't made this even more confusing.

If you're interested in a member prediction statistics, you can check them on the prediction board.  Remember predictions are just one member's opinion of what may come up next.  Many members post predictions for entertainment and bragging rights, not for playing.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning one * 

Evil Looking       

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  23484 Posts
                  Posted: December 7, 2011, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

Semper Fi

Ok, I just wanted to know if you were playing numbers expecting to hit here....or playing lists of someone else's numbers expecting to hit.

I'll tell you this, there are many, many great posters here and you'll find great things from everyone.

You can start here which is a thread dedicated to your states pick 3...you can also explore the forums and find pick 4 information. Here is a link

to Florida Pick 3, page 1...you'll find the latest information and thoughts on the last page of the thread...

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/239573

Then you can go to the blue bar at the top right of any page and check out results, forums, predictions, systems, resources etc. It will take some

time but I suggest you look around and explore the options your Platinum membership gives you, there are plenty.

In the left column, you'll find other categories....click on them and look around.

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    23484 Posts
                    Posted: December 7, 2011, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

Ah, I see. It appears you chose a member and played their numbers. Well..there's a lot of people making predictions daily. You didn't do anything

wrong - neither did they...you took a shot and that's what they were doing too.

What it seems you're looking for is a winner on a platter. I don't mean that in a bad way. I just want to point out, often times, it's not going to happen

unless you get lucky (and they do too) and choose the right numbers from a list of 100 numbers.

I wouldn't be relying on anyone else's input unless it has a good dose of my own in it...then when you're wrong, you only have yourself to blame.

Look around the site, check out the Florida thread, read, read, read and learn, learn, learn.

You've got to put some time into it.

Here's a link for the membership differences:

http://www.lotterypost.com/memberships

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: December 7, 2011, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

The only thing I would add to dr65's comments is that I think you might have your expectations a little too high. Barring exceptionally good fortune, you're going to lose a lot more often than you win - those are the odds.

This site is somewhat akin to a thinktank on the lottery and a quest to gain an edge but as of yet there is no magic bullet.

A lot of members here have theories and systems and methods and you can take advantage of them or use information found here to develop your own and share it with everyone or keep it to yourself, your choice

There are different schools of thought as to the weight of luck vs skill and it's an ongoing and evolving process but Lottery Post is regarded as the cutting edge in that process and that's a good place to be.

Good luck to you.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                        Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
                        United States
                        Member #112968
                        June 29, 2011
                        4123 Posts
                        Posted: December 7, 2011, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

The only thing I would add to dr65's comments is that I think you might have your expectations a little too high. Barring exceptionally good fortune, you're going to lose a lot more often than you win - those are the odds.

This site is somewhat akin to a thinktank on the lottery and a quest to gain an edge but as of yet there is no magic bullet.

A lot of members here have theories and systems and methods and you can take advantage of them or use information found here to develop your own and share it with everyone or keep it to yourself, your choice

There are different schools of thought as to the weight of luck vs skill and it's an ongoing and evolving process but Lottery Post is regarded as the cutting edge in that process and that's a good place to be.

Good luck to you.

thats cool,dude.

lottery post.

"the lottery thinktank"Smile

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

JAP69's avatar - alas
                          South Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #6
                          November 4, 2001
                          8808 Posts
                          Posted: December 7, 2011, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Semper Fi   

Thanks for your service to this country.

To get numbers to play in pick 3 and pick 4 I would suggest using the premium membership to figure out the game based on stats if you choose to use stats.
                          Go to systems in the top blue bar and you will see stuff  that is available to use. Here is a link giving description of each item.
                          http://www.lotterypost.com/systems
                          To find history for deflate and inspector go to your state in results.
                          http://www.lotterypost.com/results/fl

Also use search drawings in the left hand in quick links.
                          http://www.lotterypost.com/results/search
                          Use that to search history of your number(s) selected to find history of the number(s) chosen. Also has other options available.

Basically to pick numbers to play takes research to find the best odds of probability for number(s) chosen.

Visit the lottery sytems forum and you will find a lot of topics to read to become familiar on how other players do research and other sytems available besides research.

Picking the correct numbers to play is not an easy task and it could end up being costly.

Oo'Ka

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #114703
                            August 5, 2011
                            4623 Posts
                            Posted: December 7, 2011, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

hey there, first as someone mentioned already, go to the pick 3 area for Flordia-to save money initially I would say to play on paper first-it helps to see patterns etc--also play pairs (they pay more and stick with one set of numbers unless it takes more than 2 months to hit...(if you want to play other numbers still hold on to that one number while playing others) for Florida 55 seems to play alot, this seems to be the cycle

I may be a little off on that, but I would say the next 55 pair to hit next should be 545, good luck to you, if the next 55 pair is different adjust as needed..oh also don't play this whole list, only one at a time:-)

also it could take awhile for the next 55 pair to hit, since it just did..

grwurston's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                              Winning is great.
                              bel air maryland
                              United States
                              Member #90251
                              April 24, 2010
                              6107 Posts
                              Posted: December 8, 2011, 12:43 am - IP Logged

Welcome home soldier!! The first thing I did when I joined the LP, is to go on the quick links on the left of the screen and click on each item, read everything about it, then click on the next one etc. Also any thing that comes to mind, do a search on it, then read the posts about that subject. Pay attention to what some of  the older members say. Their information is invaluable.

There is plenty to learn here and people will help you. And the more you learn the better you will become, but it will take time.  Be patient.  Good Luck!!!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to to the numbers.