Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 5:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

new member platinum need HELP

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 5 years ago by patwins.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
pensacola florida
United States
Member #119952
December 6, 2011
4 Posts
Posted: December 8, 2011, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

hey there, first as someone mentioned already, go to the pick 3 area for Flordia-to save money initially I would say to play on paper first-it helps to see patterns etc--also play pairs (they pay more and stick with one set of numbers unless it takes more than 2 months to hit...(if you want to play other numbers still hold on to that one number while playing others) for Florida 55 seems to play alot, this seems to be the cycle

I may be a little off on that, but I would say the next 55 pair to hit next should be 545, good luck to you, if the next 55 pair is different adjust as needed..oh also don't play this whole list, only one at a time:-)

also it could take awhile for the next 55 pair to hit, since it just did..

thanks a million. I appreciate your time.  I wish I would have followed your advice the last two nights. It's just that there are so darn many numbers and I have no clue how to make this deal work.

I have no clue what it means when I played this guy (Lucky) who supposedly has the best numbers for platin members only. I found out that was no a great way to go. So far I lost 50.00 in two days with his HOT picks:(

I looked at your picks and it appears you win a lot. I wish I had just one win. Man that would be a great welcome home gift. I'd love to give my wife and  kids a nice gift just like everyone would.

It appears some folks win all the time. I talked to one guy who has a "system" thaat you purchase 18 numbers using the fisrt number in all pick. Somehow you use every possible way you cna pick that one number.

For example he said use thr numbrt 7 then use it every way possible by boxing all the numbers. So I spend 18.00 and then maybe I win 36.00. Not sure if that's a great advantage.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: December 8, 2011, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

thanks a million. I appreciate your time.  I wish I would have followed your advice the last two nights. It's just that there are so darn many numbers and I have no clue how to make this deal work.

I have no clue what it means when I played this guy (Lucky) who supposedly has the best numbers for platin members only. I found out that was no a great way to go. So far I lost 50.00 in two days with his HOT picks:(

I looked at your picks and it appears you win a lot. I wish I had just one win. Man that would be a great welcome home gift. I'd love to give my wife and  kids a nice gift just like everyone would.

It appears some folks win all the time. I talked to one guy who has a "system" thaat you purchase 18 numbers using the fisrt number in all pick. Somehow you use every possible way you cna pick that one number.

For example he said use thr numbrt 7 then use it every way possible by boxing all the numbers. So I spend 18.00 and then maybe I win 36.00. Not sure if that's a great advantage.

"It appears some folks win all the time."

No they don't. Nobody does.

"I talked to one guy who has a "system" thaat you purchase 18 numbers..."

If his system worked, he'd be cleaning up with it instead of trying to sell it to you.

You coming on here naming and dissing respected members because you played their numbers for two whole days and didn't win a big jackpot is wrong

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7341 Posts
      Posted: December 9, 2011, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

"I have no clue what it means when I played this guy (Lucky) who supposedly has the best numbers for platin members only. I found out that was no a great way to go. So far I lost 50.00 in two days with his HOT picks:("

Did you forget to read the fine print?

"Note: When using any system at Lottery Post, keep in mind that there are never any guarantees associated with any numbers provided. The numbers are provided "for entertainment purposes only," and that means the lottery is a form of entertainment, not an investment, and you should only bet what you can safely afford to lose."

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
        Member #81314
        October 16, 2009
        19400 Posts
        Posted: December 9, 2011, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

Florida

Pick 3

159, 763, 786

163, 592, 591

Pick 4

Good Luck.

The Struggle is real!

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
          Harbinger
          D.C./MD.
          United States
          Member #44103
          July 30, 2006
          5587 Posts
          Posted: December 9, 2011, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

Marine,

Welcome to LP!  The best thing to do is keep your powder dry for the time being,  study the different games,  understand the odds,  understand the payouts,  understand the states' games rules,  learn all the terminology of the games,  for eg. a number fell,  a number has been out, a number mirrored, a series, high, low, odd/even numbers,  pairs,  trips,  quads,  never out,  box,  straight etc.. Don't spend any money if you don't completely understand what you are wagering on!!!!!!!!!  Know your enemy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Numbers are easy,  predicting game outcomes are not.  There are no guarantees.  Do practice wagers to see how your picks do before you actually play and keep track of win/loss.  Get your recon done before you pull that trigger.

Pick 3 has 1000 possible outcomes.

Pick 4 has 10000 possible outcomes.

Pick 5 has 100000 possible outcomes.

Mr-Smith's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
            rekjavik
            Iceland
            Member #99537
            October 27, 2010
            177 Posts
            Posted: December 12, 2011, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to LP.... I have to admit that I did laugh a little, then I felt bad because you paid to join and kinda expected to win....

But its good you joined this site it is by far the best lottery site on the web...

Its very informative and has actual lottery players with a lot of ideas and different tactics to combat the lottery.

In the end no matter what method, tactic, system, book, number generator, or tip you use it all comes down to luck.

For me any lottery is a 50/50 shot... only two out comes- You win or You lose. (if I get what I spent that day - its a win).

Don´t over think or over spend on luck, just have fun do research and get to meet some good people and try to win in between..

Washington
              United States
              Member #119616
              November 28, 2011
              9 Posts
              Posted: December 13, 2011, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

Good advice from Mr Smith and others.  I joined at the free level to scope out the content, members etc.  Spend your time learning then if you want to gain an edge, consider creating a lottery pool with a group; people from your area that you meet eyeball to eyeball.  Include a lawyer that can outline the rules of play and investment in the pool.  You can gain money leverage this way and perhaps win more frequently.