Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

need some dream number's please meat pork and soda

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Empress-N.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
jojosurf's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
phila pa
United States
Member #25770
November 11, 2005
4626 Posts
Posted: December 9, 2011, 5:40 am - IP Logged

I don't know where these dreams come from but I was dreaming that I was cutting up pork on a slicer for someone and it would work kept breaking up ot too thick and there was a lot of it I could see it all on trays in refrigerator walk in box I remember just piling it up on a tray for them to use

then had to order soda to fill machines and was trying to figure out how much to order and what kind in my dream I could finish had to leave and didn't want to take keys home for machine I remember that some was diet and other regular

what a night I woke up several times and went back to same dream this is a dilly your help would be appreciated

thank you

jojo

ripesugarapple's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
    Long Island.
    Bahamas
    Member #72756
    March 26, 2009
    590 Posts
    Posted: December 9, 2011, 6:09 am - IP Logged

Meat 358, 217, 574, 393 I could not find pork

Cutting 903, 387, 749, 271, 919   

Breaking 215

trays-did not find tray or trays

soda 138, 237, 570, 292

Play your age with 0, also with # of kids if u have, then with # birth child 

Good Luck !! 

jojosurf's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      phila pa
      United States
      Member #25770
      November 11, 2005
      4626 Posts
      Posted: December 9, 2011, 6:17 am - IP Logged

Meat 358, 217, 574, 393 I could not find pork

Cutting 903, 387, 749, 271, 919   

Breaking 215

trays-did not find tray or trays

soda 138, 237, 570, 292

Play your age with 0, also with # of kids if u have, then with # birth child 

Good Luck !! 

thank you a lot of good numbers will check them out for today good luck to you maybe one of them will hit for you

jojo

collegem$'s avatar - ts
        Disney Land
        United States
        Member #92265
        June 3, 2010
        6853 Posts
        Posted: December 9, 2011, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

I don't know where these dreams come from but I was dreaming that I was cutting up pork on a slicer for someone and it would work kept breaking up ot too thick and there was a lot of it I could see it all on trays in refrigerator walk in box I remember just piling it up on a tray for them to use

then had to order soda to fill machines and was trying to figure out how much to order and what kind in my dream I could finish had to leave and didn't want to take keys home for machine I remember that some was diet and other regular

what a night I woke up several times and went back to same dream this is a dilly your help would be appreciated

thank you

jojo

Some dreams are universal, people have the same symbols in a dream, around the same time around the map and our world.

What I like about your dream is keys. Have you notice that gifts for the holidays are the old keys of our day? Old keys..they are every where in the jewelry and in design of clothes and so on.

Keys means many things to each of us. But for the home...peace and happiness..

Keys are to unlock or lock. 

Keys...Single digit 6....258

Keyhole...Single digit 9....396

Best of luck...

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

cookie392's avatar - hani
          Nassau
          Bahamas
          Member #18226
          July 7, 2005
          1094 Posts
          Posted: December 9, 2011, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

thank you

jojo

Good Day,

Pork 842 418

Soda 238 831

Good Luck!

Peace and Happy Multiple BlessingsBlue Angel!!!

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
            If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
            United States
            Member #73903
            April 28, 2009
            1433 Posts
            Posted: December 9, 2011, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

Pork: 11-28-71

Pork Butcher: 27-57

Pig: 411 mirror that also 911

Meat: 320

Meat (raw) 49

Keys: 28-32-77-722-552

Soda:21

Best of Luck to you!!!

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
            Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible