Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Most Anyone Has Won From Any State Of My Postings

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 5 years ago by dr65.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
TRUEBELIEVER's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
OXFORD NC
United States
Member #105036
January 24, 2011
40 Posts
Posted: December 13, 2011, 4:48 am - IP Logged

I POST ON HERE AS TRUEBELIEVER AND I POST FOR ALL STATES AND SOME TIME SPECIFIC STATES LIKE CA,TX AZ  AND NC SO IM WONDERING HAS  ANY ONE WON OFF MY POSTINGS AND HOW MUCH DID YOU WIN.

Iron Station, NC
    United States
    Member #74828
    May 21, 2009
    69 Posts
    Posted: December 13, 2011, 8:17 am - IP Logged

Yes, and Thank you, I've won big, if you will email me your name & address, age, and SS# or just a copy of your check with routing and account number, I promise I take care of you.  Thanks again

ha ha

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10356 Posts
      Posted: December 13, 2011, 10:10 am - IP Logged

Good one, hotshot4.

TRUEBELIEVER,

The more numbers someone making predictions posts the less likely it is that they themselves are actually playing those numbers.

That being the case, I see no reason why other people should put actual cash on them.

To post and ask if any body won on numbers not played by the person predicting the numbers has tout writen all over it.

What is your next step, to have some friends join LP and rave about how much they've won with your picks in response to this thread?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19831 Posts
        Posted: December 13, 2011, 11:33 am - IP Logged

I POST ON HERE AS TRUEBELIEVER AND I POST FOR ALL STATES AND SOME TIME SPECIFIC STATES LIKE CA,TX AZ  AND NC SO IM WONDERING HAS  ANY ONE WON OFF MY POSTINGS AND HOW MUCH DID YOU WIN.

Check your prediction statistics, it's not likely that anyone did any better than your predictions statistics show you did.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

sootie1835's avatar - spherewall
          New York
          United States
          Member #108469
          March 26, 2011
          4011 Posts
          Posted: December 16, 2011, 1:36 am - IP Logged

You should not ask that of anyone, how much they won:  This is questionable. You are setting one up for problems.  It is no ones business on how much a person won. In addition, if someone wish to tell you if they won, it is their own discretion at their own risk. What is your motive?

BlessingsBlue Angel

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: December 16, 2011, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Untold Millions.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
              If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
              United States
              Member #73903
              April 28, 2009
              1433 Posts
              Posted: December 16, 2011, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

Why ?????  Are you giving these out as Christmas gifts....??????

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
              Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

__________________________________________________________________

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22980 Posts
                Posted: December 16, 2011, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

Well, I intend to win off your prediction from December 12th...the one that went like this: 485 If it comes in straight, I'll win $1,000.

Now if you throw 486 up there on your predictions and it hits, I'll win $5,000 but it better come tomorrow either day or night because after that

I'm dropping it down to peanut bets...50/50.

Does that count and why did you want to know anyway? To see if they are any good or to find out whether you are giving away easy money or

I don't even want to say it...but do you want some?

There are a lot of predictions going everyday..people win and people lose. I think it's safe to say that whatever you predict, at least 20 others are

predicting the same thing...so whose numbers are they? Yours? Theirs? Everyone's?