Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

G.A.T. Engine 2.0

Topic closed. 53 replies. Last post 5 years ago by RJOh.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
bgonçalves
Brasil
Member #92564
June 9, 2010
2122 Posts
Posted: December 21, 2011, 7:56 am - IP Logged

Hello green, this study! See the pairs and trios to come out more and leave less of a lottery
And join them with a good filter system basis, and continue to play them for a long time!
That is to repeat the game for a long time, not to walk in circles in the forecast

lottoarchitect's avatar - waveform

Greece
    Member #2815
    November 18, 2003
    502 Posts
    Posted: December 21, 2011, 8:25 am - IP Logged

Lantern, do you have a link to that lotto game you display here? I'd like to test it. Looks like a 4/35 + 1 Powerball game. You can get even better hits by increasing the GAT tables involved.

As per how to use that information, on the pic you posted you see columns named 1-, 2- etc. These represent the hits category. So, the 3- column refers to "match at least 3 correct numbers" and the number next to it, shows how many times we have managed this hit category over the tested draws. Below is the ratio of that and the imp.ratio shows how many times better we have managed that compared to natural probability. Assuming this is a 4/35 field, chance to match at least 3 correct is around 0.23%, or once every 419 draws. We can see GAT managed to find 2 3-hits within only 50 draws. This is about 16 times better performance, and increasing the total GAT tables involved can produce even better hits.

Now, under that 3- column, we see some numbers (known as GAT tables). These represent the GAT tables that have produced that amount of hits over our tested draws. This display, shows the best prediction approaches so to pick among them. A GAT table is essentially a different way to make a prediction. By double-clicking on a GAT number, we see the full details of the prediction methodology and how it performed over our tested draws. If we are happy with the results, we just decide on keep using this GAT table in the future (we need to utilize the parameter "run factor" at the options to do so in future draws using the same GAT table). This is the easy way to use GAT. It is possible to make more advanced analysis but I'll not discuss this now.

If you have something to do, at least do it well...

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
      Dallas, Texas
      United States
      Member #4549
      May 2, 2004
      1678 Posts
      Posted: December 21, 2011, 9:48 am - IP Logged

Test it for free means you get a full hits analysis of hits produced over your history exactly as if you were using the program for any of those tested draws - no need for actual predicted numbers or paying to test this. There is a summary and a graph showing exactly what you'd get if playing a suggested prediction over your real history. This is free testing of what is can do for you to almost the full possible extend. You shouldn't compain about that.

Elementary maths state that 100 + 2 * 20 = 140. This has only one way to be evaluated so I really don't know why you even asked that.

"2X -a few thousands?": If we hit many more times than naturally expected, then you can evaluate these figures too. The Imp.ratio shows exactly that ratio improvement over natural probability as in the above Lantern's pic. If I can hit 10 times more in a range of 50 draws than I would normally expect by picking randomly, then I have 10 times better performance. That means I get 10x times more i.e. 4-hits over the tested draws, or if I could naturally have one 4-win over 50 draws, I now can get 10 4-hits over 50 draws.

A modern computer is considered any moderate i-core. You can run fast predictions which need only a few minutes even on quite older systems but generally you'll get better hits if you enable more GAT tables. This needs more time and full utilization for the maximum performance means around 1-3 hours on modern computers. If you use a CPU from the early 2000, it may take 12-24 hours. Since there is a vast variation of computer configurations, only rough guidelines can be mentioned. You can run it and see for yourself how much time it may take.

Lottoarch, those are some very good answers. That clarifies a lot. But that is not what you say on your homepage. There it says, "It is fully operational to all its features, except for the display of predictions."

So a free test might take 12 - 24 hours to run but to see the predictions, which is what the program is based on, one has to buy it. Let me think about this.

I tie up a computer for 12 - 24 hours only to learn I can't see the predictions, which is the only reason I'm trying the program. Is that a good deal? 

Now, you can say I know nothing about programming, know nothing about math, and that I'm just a complainer. But the one thing I've learned in my 50 plus years, is that a person who won't answer straight up, honest questions before you give them money is not likely to answer questions after you hand it to them. They just blow you off as a know-nothing complainer.

Another thing that concerns me is running it under compatibility mode. Compatibility mode is for older programs. What system was this program developed under? I know you said you were working in Delphi, but what are the specs of the computer you used?

Parenthesis make a difference in math. Suffice to say it requires 140 draws and the formula you cite is sales fluff. 

You must have some statistics to back up your 2X - a few thousand claim. Just something simple. How many sets are you playing and how many wins have you had?

Please don't refer me to Lantern's posts. I have no questions for Lantern. I don't go to a shoe store to buy a phone and you are the developer. You should know this program in and out and be able to answer any question about it.

I'm not sure what a moderate i-core is. And since there are a lot of people here, like me, who nothing about programming, can't you offer some minimum system requirements? What do you mean by 'full utilization?' Are you saying all computer resources need to be dedicated to this one program?

The bottom line of what I'm hearing is I can run your PREDICTION software which may take 24 hours to do all the calculations. And at the end of the run, I won't see any PREDICTIONS without paying a non refundable fee without any guarantee.

Is that about right?

Greece
        Member #2815
        November 18, 2003
        502 Posts
        Posted: December 21, 2011, 11:18 am - IP Logged

Lottoarch, those are some very good answers. That clarifies a lot. But that is not what you say on your homepage. There it says, "It is fully operational to all its features, except for the display of predictions."

So a free test might take 12 - 24 hours to run but to see the predictions, which is what the program is based on, one has to buy it. Let me think about this.

I tie up a computer for 12 - 24 hours only to learn I can't see the predictions, which is the only reason I'm trying the program. Is that a good deal? 

Now, you can say I know nothing about programming, know nothing about math, and that I'm just a complainer. But the one thing I've learned in my 50 plus years, is that a person who won't answer straight up, honest questions before you give them money is not likely to answer questions after you hand it to them. They just blow you off as a know-nothing complainer.

Another thing that concerns me is running it under compatibility mode. Compatibility mode is for older programs. What system was this program developed under? I know you said you were working in Delphi, but what are the specs of the computer you used?

Parenthesis make a difference in math. Suffice to say it requires 140 draws and the formula you cite is sales fluff. 

You must have some statistics to back up your 2X - a few thousand claim. Just something simple. How many sets are you playing and how many wins have you had?

Please don't refer me to Lantern's posts. I have no questions for Lantern. I don't go to a shoe store to buy a phone and you are the developer. You should know this program in and out and be able to answer any question about it.

I'm not sure what a moderate i-core is. And since there are a lot of people here, like me, who nothing about programming, can't you offer some minimum system requirements? What do you mean by 'full utilization?' Are you saying all computer resources need to be dedicated to this one program?

The bottom line of what I'm hearing is I can run your PREDICTION software which may take 24 hours to do all the calculations. And at the end of the run, I won't see any PREDICTIONS without paying a non refundable fee without any guarantee.

Is that about right?

You either don't understand what the information shown represents or you try to make arguments just for the sake of it.

You run the program so to evaluate the hits produced. You don't need to see actual predicted numbers for that evaluation. It is indeed a very good deal that I allow that testing and hits evaluation. This gives me the impression you don't really understand what the information shown tells you. Why should I display predictions on a test run anyway? Do you want to use this for free? I spent years developing that thing so to be able and provide regular hits and want it for free? It is like buying a dress, which you can see it is nice (as the information shown can tell you) so you know what you can get and demand from the seller not to pay him, use it for as long as you like, wear it out and then return it - no questions asked? This is the most invalid comment you can make really.

But the one thing I've learned in my 50 plus years, is that a person who won't answer straight up, honest questions...

First, what did I say differently here which is not mentioned at the website or not being honest? What was the 'non straight answer?? My reputation is beyond what you may think it is. I never let down any of my existing users all these years to even allow you to say that. Proof is their continuous support of my products and the quality they have in what they claim are capable of.

Parenthesis make a difference in math

Please stop making ridiculous of yourself. Saying that I should use a parenthesis when not needed is funny already.

Bottom line, you can always ignore what I say and don't bother with GAT. Leave it to those who understand what they can get from this system. I have more important things to do instead of replying to such ridiculous arguments.

lottoarchitect

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
          Dallas, Texas
          United States
          Member #4549
          May 2, 2004
          1678 Posts
          Posted: December 21, 2011, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

You either don't understand what the information shown represents or you try to make arguments just for the sake of it.

You run the program so to evaluate the hits produced. You don't need to see actual predicted numbers for that evaluation. It is indeed a very good deal that I allow that testing and hits evaluation. This gives me the impression you don't really understand what the information shown tells you. Why should I display predictions on a test run anyway? Do you want to use this for free? I spent years developing that thing so to be able and provide regular hits and want it for free? It is like buying a dress, which you can see it is nice (as the information shown can tell you) so you know what you can get and demand from the seller not to pay him, use it for as long as you like, wear it out and then return it - no questions asked? This is the most invalid comment you can make really.

But the one thing I've learned in my 50 plus years, is that a person who won't answer straight up, honest questions...

First, what did I say differently here which is not mentioned at the website or not being honest? What was the 'non straight answer?? My reputation is beyond what you may think it is. I never let down any of my existing users all these years to even allow you to say that. Proof is their continuous support of my products and the quality they have in what they claim are capable of.

Parenthesis make a difference in math

Please stop making ridiculous of yourself. Saying that I should use a parenthesis when not needed is funny already.

Bottom line, you can always ignore what I say and don't bother with GAT. Leave it to those who understand what they can get from this system. I have more important things to do instead of replying to such ridiculous arguments.

lottoarchitect

You still haven't any of the questions.

You have claimed I know nothing of programming, nothing of math, I'm a complainer, and now you question what I learned in life. Well, I don't appreciate that. But then again, you haven't proved you have any reputation, so I guess we're even.

I've asked questions and made observations that will help people decide whether they might be able to use this piece of crippleware. You are avoiding them. Why?

In your analogy, you try on a dress. You see yourself in the dress. But no one who tries your PREDICTIONS software is going to see PREDICTIONS. 

THE PREDICTIONS PORTION OF YOUR PREDICTIONS SOFTWARE IS NOT GOING TO WORK IN THE DEMO. The demo is analysis only which is nothing special since there are many, many analysis demos free. That is a straight answer.

So far, you haven't answered what the minimum system requirements are, you haven't answered why it might need to run in compatibility mode, and you have nothing to back up your claim that it increases the possibility of winning "2x - few thousands." You can't even post how many tickets are required to play or how much you've won.

This does not sound promising.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19824 Posts
            Posted: December 21, 2011, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

For most lotteries, you need to match at less three of the winning numbers to get a prize and anyone who have ever tried using a random number generators knows the odds of during that are the same as those posted on the back of play slips.

Unfortunately when data is imported from a lottery file into a prediction program it has all the information it needs to construct a history that shows it would have predicted more winners than could have been using a random number generator, so the real test is to use it to predict winning combinations for a future drawings of which it has no data.

For that reason I think it's preferable to wait until some predictions using this program have been posted before making any comments.  Even if they are for lotteries not supported by LP, they can be checked else where.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Greece
              Member #2815
              November 18, 2003
              502 Posts
              Posted: December 21, 2011, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

For most lotteries, you need to match at less three of the winning numbers to get a prize and anyone who have ever tried using a random number generators knows the odds of during that are the same as those posted on the back of play slips.

Unfortunately when data is imported from a lottery file into a prediction program it has all the information it needs to construct a history that shows it would have predicted more winners than could have been using a random number generator, so the real test is to use it to predict winning combinations for a future drawings of which it has no data.

For that reason I think it's preferable to wait until some predictions using this program have been posted before making any comments.  Even if they are for lotteries not supported by LP, they can be checked else where.

True and fair enough. Any tested draw which is to be predicted (and all following it) is of course not known prior the prediction of that draw and the statistics generated simply say how the engine managed in predicting that "unknown draw" to the engine till that point. There would be no other way to make that hits comparison test, so to display statistics if the tested draw isn't there for that comparison to be made! From this point of view, i am not afraid or being fraud about my claims or the hits displayed, since this is exactly the logic how a predictor should operate and definitely GAT does not show plausible hits; the results are a real prediction test. If that was the case, then my existing customers will rebel at the very next draw seeing an incosistency of the hits the engine indicates it predicted before and after the draw. So even if what you say makes sense, it doesn't make sense to do simply because I'd be full of lawsuits for a fraud product by all my existing users, which means in 1-2 days top from today. I believe you understand that I am not so stupid to make anything like that, just to tease people, so you can trust what you see is exactly what you get in GAT.

Garyo, GAT gives any requested amount. If you pick e.g. 10 numbers, GAT will give you a break down on what to expect from that set of numbers in terms of correct numbers predicted. This is the whole point in GAT. It is up to you how to use these 10 numbers. So you base your strategy based on your budget and ask from GAT how many numbers you want from it. It will give you the most promising set of whichever amount of numbers requested, along with statistics following that prediction. The compatibility is needed in some setups because GAT needs to write a small file at its installation folder at every run and also to save the history draws created at the installation folder. If you don't allow the compatibility, then the OS blocks these operations. It is a general "problem" of these OS in their attempt to protect their systems from trojans viruses etc, not a particular problem with GAT. I prefer that so everything needed is in one place instead of here and there in various folders scattered. if you feel there is something "bad" about this, don't install GAT.

As for the 2x-a few thousand, I have already explained that 3 times. Observe the Imp. ratio.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: December 21, 2011, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Lantern, do you have a link to that lotto game you display here? I'd like to test it. Looks like a 4/35 + 1 Powerball game. You can get even better hits by increasing the GAT tables involved.

As per how to use that information, on the pic you posted you see columns named 1-, 2- etc. These represent the hits category. So, the 3- column refers to "match at least 3 correct numbers" and the number next to it, shows how many times we have managed this hit category over the tested draws. Below is the ratio of that and the imp.ratio shows how many times better we have managed that compared to natural probability. Assuming this is a 4/35 field, chance to match at least 3 correct is around 0.23%, or once every 419 draws. We can see GAT managed to find 2 3-hits within only 50 draws. This is about 16 times better performance, and increasing the total GAT tables involved can produce even better hits.

Now, under that 3- column, we see some numbers (known as GAT tables). These represent the GAT tables that have produced that amount of hits over our tested draws. This display, shows the best prediction approaches so to pick among them. A GAT table is essentially a different way to make a prediction. By double-clicking on a GAT number, we see the full details of the prediction methodology and how it performed over our tested draws. If we are happy with the results, we just decide on keep using this GAT table in the future (we need to utilize the parameter "run factor" at the options to do so in future draws using the same GAT table). This is the easy way to use GAT. It is possible to make more advanced analysis but I'll not discuss this now.

AT

Here is the link to past draws for that game:

http://www.txlottery.org/export/sites/lottery/Games/Texas_Two_Step/Winning_Numbers/index.html_2013354932.html

Otherwise:

http://www.txlottery.org/export/sites/lottery/Games/Texas_Two_Step/Winning_Numbers/download.html

For detailed information about that game:

http://www.txlottery.org/export/sites/lottery/Games/Texas_Two_Step/How_to_Play_Texas_Two_Step.html

A hot link to the odds table of that game:

435 for 3 numbers right, just as you said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way:

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

http://scottdunlop.wordpress.com/2007/09/07/famous-word-of-lincoln-and-lydgate-you-cant-please-all-of-the-people-all-of-the-time/

-----------------------------------------

"To argue just to do so, can be bothersome."

(By myself.)

----------------------

AT

Thanks much for the explanations.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                  New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #86099
                  January 29, 2010
                  11117 Posts
                  Posted: December 21, 2011, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

This seems like a great program.  Hopefully this won't turn into a 10 page thread of nonsense.   Stick to the program details and if people don't like an expanation use something else there is plenty of software on the market!

US Flag

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                    Park City, UT
                    United States
                    Member #69864
                    January 18, 2009
                    993 Posts
                    Posted: December 22, 2011, 12:42 am - IP Logged

This seems like a great program.  Hopefully this won't turn into a 10 page thread of nonsense.   Stick to the program details and if people don't like an expanation use something else there is plenty of software on the market!

US Flag

His program looks good.  I will say this though.  Any software or user of software that does not take into account pre-draws if they exist for your game has no chance whatsoever in predicting anything in the future.  Anyone that says otherwise is pure BS.  Pre-draws change everything you thought you know about what is going to happen next.

Jimmy

Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: December 22, 2011, 9:26 am - IP Logged

Jimmy Wright

Predraws can or not be taken into account.

Prediction-wise what connects or relates one event to another is "Statistics"

Not that any event might or might not have any "Natural" relation to any other event.

"Things" or events can be "Forced" to be related thru the use of statistics.

After all, Don't they say that "One ping pong ball and or lottery number or draw doesn't have anything to do whatsoever with any-other ping pong ball and or lottery number or draw"?

Possible relations are made thru the use of statistics.

So pre-draws can be taken into account or not, it is all up to the predictor and his prediction methods.

I don't know for sure as I have never before myself used pre-draws data for lottery prediction, but I would think that maybe the use of pre-draws data might maybe make the predictions more accurate, but it doesn't have to be like so, it is all up to the predictor and his or hers prediction methods.

People who followed my mostly "Key Digits" Texas pick 3 predictions on the Pick 3 forum about 2 years ago, know just how accurate those predictions were and I think that they were given over the course of almost 3 months and pre-draws data was not used at all for the making of those nor for the making of any other of my past predictions so far up to date.

Opinions are just that and not worth much by themselves, but predictions posted are recorded here at LP, complete with the posters name. date and time, look them up and see for yourself, take into account that "Central" time is one hour behind "Easter" time.

So if the Lottery Post "says" that a prediction was made at 11:00 P.M. then it was made at 10:00 P.M. Central time (Texas Time).

-----------------------------

Using predraws data is too much trouble, so I don't suggest its use, but if a person wants to, he or she can use it, probably better for him or her if that data is used, but I would not know as I never before used predraws data.

----------------------------

Greece
                        Member #2815
                        November 18, 2003
                        502 Posts
                        Posted: December 22, 2011, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the info Lantern, I made a few runs and GAT has managed to find in a test of the last 100 draws (using 500000 GAT tables)

- 64 times 1+ correct (1.6 times better)

- 19 times 2+ correct (3.4 times better)

- 5 times 3+ correct  (about 21 times better)

For the powerball, using 750000 tables, it managed to predict it 14 times (4.9 times better). Particularly good was the case that it predicted it in a regular waiting pattern between 3 & 10 draws to hit again instead of 35 on average.

Looks quite promising to that game.

Tx
                          United States
                          Member #4570
                          May 4, 2004
                          5180 Posts
                          Posted: December 22, 2011, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the info Lantern, I made a few runs and GAT has managed to find in a test of the last 100 draws (using 500000 GAT tables)

- 64 times 1+ correct (1.6 times better)

- 19 times 2+ correct (3.4 times better)

- 5 times 3+ correct  (about 21 times better)

For the powerball, using 750000 tables, it managed to predict it 14 times (4.9 times better). Particularly good was the case that it predicted it in a regular waiting pattern between 3 & 10 draws to hit again instead of 35 on average.

Looks quite promising to that game.

AT

Thanks a lot!

That of course beats "random" by a lot!

For 3 numbers 5 times on 100 draws would be about 1 time every 20 draws, the bonus ball 14 times out of 100 draws = About once every 7 draws.

How many predicted numbers give these? One 5 numbers  (4+1)  line played each draw or what?

These then might perhaps be used together with other methods and or source of numbers and maybe properly wheeled in order to trap a higher prize like maybe a 4 or 4 + 1 prize or at least a 3 + 1, a as only 3 + 1 pay some money.

Number
                          Correct
                          Prize
                          Amount
                          Winners
                          4 of 4 w/Bonus$200,000Roll
                          4 of 4$1,5738
                          3 of 4 w/Bonus$8119
                          3 of 4$21981
                          2 of 4 w/Bonus$21661
                          1 of 4 w/Bonus$74,426
                          0 of 4 w/Bonus$57,650
                          Total Winners: 13,745

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                            Park City, UT
                            United States
                            Member #69864
                            January 18, 2009
                            993 Posts
                            Posted: December 22, 2011, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

I don't play Pick3 or Pick4 just the big jackpot games.  As far as predictions I have posted my predictions for years.  I'm not afraid to fail in order to succeed but most people that SELL lottery software will never post predictions.  5x improvement in Powerball is nothing.  I am not impressed.

Jimmy

Greece
                              Member #2815
                              November 18, 2003
                              502 Posts
                              Posted: December 22, 2011, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

AT

Thanks a lot!

That of course beats "random" by a lot!

For 3 numbers 5 times on 100 draws would be about 1 time every 20 draws, the bonus ball 14 times out of 100 draws = About once every 7 draws.

How many predicted numbers give these? One 5 numbers  (4+1)  line played each draw or what?

These then might perhaps be used together with other methods and or source of numbers and maybe properly wheeled in order to trap a higher prize like maybe a 4 or 4 + 1 prize or at least a 3 + 1, a as only 3 + 1 pay some money.

Number
                              Correct
                              Prize
                              Amount
                              Winners
                              4 of 4 w/Bonus$200,000Roll
                              4 of 4$1,5738
                              3 of 4 w/Bonus$8119
                              3 of 4$21981
                              2 of 4 w/Bonus$21661
                              1 of 4 w/Bonus$74,426
                              0 of 4 w/Bonus$57,650
                              Total Winners: 13,745

These results are when picking 4 numbers for the 4/35 and 1 number for the 1/35 field using the best GAT detected for each field in the future draws. The 3+ category also gives many 2 & 1 hits when not hitting 3+ correct (again above odds but didn't write down these results). You play a single ticket for each draw (4+1).