Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 5:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

G.A.T. Engine 2.0

Topic closed. 53 replies. Last post 5 years ago by RJOh.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: December 22, 2011, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

These results are when picking 4 numbers for the 4/35 and 1 number for the 1/35 field using the best GAT detected for each field in the future draws. The 3+ category also gives many 2 & 1 hits when not hitting 3+ correct (again above odds but didn't write down these results). You play a single ticket for each draw (4+1).

Thanks very very much.

If it works as the past draws show on the software, it would maybe be the best that there is.

After all, people play for a chance to win the big-one and not so much for a profit on small prizes.

You know, what you ask for, for 1 year use is very reason-able if the software does produce as is backtesting on past draws shows and if a person has a good way of using the predicted numbers.

Perhaps many would at least at the beginning like to pay for 1/2 year instead, if they like it or can use it, they can always pay for a year, the one year thing might keep people from leasing the software as nobody can be 100% if it what they really want or not untill they have used it for some time like maybe 6 months.

But whatever a year's lease of it is not going to break a lottery player if he or she is really interested in trying to win on the jackpot games, there are pick 3, 4 players, jackpot games players and those who play both.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

lottoarchitect's avatar - waveform

Greece
    Member #2815
    November 18, 2003
    502 Posts
    Posted: December 22, 2011, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

Well, this is why it is a good option to test e.g. 100 past draws instead of 5-10. GATs have cycles, where it can be particularly successful in predicting over a range of 20 draws, even hiting the winning combination, then calm down and then start hitting again. The graph displayed under each GAT table tries to visualize exactly that behaviour. We expect this behaviour displayed to continue in future draws, as it was produced during the prediction of the initial tested draws, since it has been observed at a regular pattern during those 100 tested draws. I have even made runs predicting 1000 draws and I am still 2-3 or more times better than luck. But this isn't how GAT should be used. We look for short term performance from a picked GAT table, so to have hits over the next few draws. Then other GATs might emerge which are better performing. So it is always good to pick GATs among those shown in the panorama.

Expecting to get 6 correct numbers when picking only 6 is considered impossible. There is a limit how much better a prediction can become since chance is always there. You can see GATs actually predicting the winning combination once when picking 6 numbers on a 6/49 game (this is true prediction!), however the infrequency of that event can't be trusted so to have faith it will occur again with any particular GAT that initially predicted it. If I could have e.g. a GAT predicting 2-3 times the winning combination when picking only 6 numbers in 100 draws, I could just keep playing the predictions of that GAT table for the next 100 draws! If it managed to predict 2-3 times in the tested draws, why not to hit at least once over the next 100! But this is extraordinary to ever consider having such a hit ratio for the winning combination. This is why we look for regularity in hits produced. Nevertheless, having more winning numbers more often is what a lotto player would like to have and GAT aims to provide that for any amount of numbers requested. So if a player used to pick 10 numbers and wheel them, now he can have a better selection of 10 numbers to use. Of course, if someone can predict a 1/35 field at least once every 7 draws then I salute him and definitely don't need a predictor to do the hard work but for the rest of us who can't do that (including me) at least I have an option now.

cheers

lottoarchitect

If you have something to do, at least do it well...

Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: December 22, 2011, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Well, this is why it is a good option to test e.g. 100 past draws instead of 5-10. GATs have cycles, where it can be particularly successful in predicting over a range of 20 draws, even hiting the winning combination, then calm down and then start hitting again. The graph displayed under each GAT table tries to visualize exactly that behaviour. We expect this behaviour displayed to continue in future draws, as it was produced during the prediction of the initial tested draws, since it has been observed at a regular pattern during those 100 tested draws. I have even made runs predicting 1000 draws and I am still 2-3 or more times better than luck. But this isn't how GAT should be used. We look for short term performance from a picked GAT table, so to have hits over the next few draws. Then other GATs might emerge which are better performing. So it is always good to pick GATs among those shown in the panorama.

Expecting to get 6 correct numbers when picking only 6 is considered impossible. There is a limit how much better a prediction can become since chance is always there. You can see GATs actually predicting the winning combination once when picking 6 numbers on a 6/49 game (this is true prediction!), however the infrequency of that event can't be trusted so to have faith it will occur again with any particular GAT that initially predicted it. If I could have e.g. a GAT predicting 2-3 times the winning combination when picking only 6 numbers in 100 draws, I could just keep playing the predictions of that GAT table for the next 100 draws! If it managed to predict 2-3 times in the tested draws, why not to hit at least once over the next 100! But this is extraordinary to ever consider having such a hit ratio for the winning combination. This is why we look for regularity in hits produced. Nevertheless, having more winning numbers more often is what a lotto player would like to have and GAT aims to provide that for any amount of numbers requested. So if a player used to pick 10 numbers and wheel them, now he can have a better selection of 10 numbers to use. Of course, if someone can predict a 1/35 field at least once every 7 draws then I salute him and definitely don't need a predictor to do the hard work but for the rest of us who can't do that (including me) at least I have an option now.

cheers

lottoarchitect

So a prediction maybe can or should be played maybe for up to 10 draws?

Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: December 22, 2011, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

Your saying that consecutive combinations-lines have or might have common characteristics, has made me wonder, cause many or more draws have common characteristics even if they are not consecutive, now I wonder what common characteristics might be more common to a set of 10 or more consecutive draws.

In the regular way I know about "Signatures" of combinations, but that seems like not quite the same thing, I guess.

Greece
          Member #2815
          November 18, 2003
          502 Posts
          Posted: December 22, 2011, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Generally, if your hit category says e.g. X% success, you should play for the next 100/X draws predictions of that particular GAT. It can hit at the very next draw or a bit later than 100/X but you should expect it to be around there to give at least that hit category. Then, another GAT selection might be more appropriate. Of course if your GAT gives 80%+ success, you can keep using it way beyond than that.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19891 Posts
            Posted: December 22, 2011, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

His program looks good.  I will say this though.  Any software or user of software that does not take into account pre-draws if they exist for your game has no chance whatsoever in predicting anything in the future.  Anyone that says otherwise is pure BS.  Pre-draws change everything you thought you know about what is going to happen next.

Jimmy

Anyone that says otherwise is pure BS.

Some would say this about any prediction program than claims to predict the outcome of a random lottery drawing regardless of the data it uses.  The real test will come after someone is willing to pay for the use  of the program and post their results at LP. 

While there are plenty of lottery players who are willing to spend big money trying to win a lottery jackpot, they are only willing to share information about their successes and not their failures.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: December 22, 2011, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

Generally, if your hit category says e.g. X% success, you should play for the next 100/X draws predictions of that particular GAT. It can hit at the very next draw or a bit later than 100/X but you should expect it to be around there to give at least that hit category. Then, another GAT selection might be more appropriate. Of course if your GAT gives 80%+ success, you can keep using it way beyond than that.

Thanks a lot!

This all reminds me of Marco's LottoSync and also of an old program that was called MaxHitPro.

MaxHitPro seems to work in a similar way, but I migh be wrong and maybe in some way also LottoSync, since years ago I have retested MaxHitPro and I say that to mention it in regards to your program is a good thing, not a bad thing, while not perfect, it is very good taken into account the so called unpredictability of Random, or what is called that, also it is possible to use in ways not thought about by its maker and might work better in that way, maybe even LottoSync sometimes.

Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: December 22, 2011, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

Thanks a lot!

This all reminds me of Marco's LottoSync and also of an old program that was called MaxHitPro.

MaxHitPro seems to work in a similar way, but I migh be wrong and maybe in some way also LottoSync, since years ago I have retested MaxHitPro and I say that to mention it in regards to your program is a good thing, not a bad thing, while not perfect, it is very good taken into account the so called unpredictability of Random, or what is called that, also it is possible to use in ways not thought about by its maker and might work better in that way, maybe even LottoSync sometimes.

To kind of follow what a person might call the "Random probability line(s)" that is what I think that it is all about, and those programs showed to me that they kind of do that better than quickpicks, perhaps your program is better.

Greece
                  Member #2815
                  November 18, 2003
                  502 Posts
                  Posted: December 22, 2011, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

Your saying that consecutive combinations-lines have or might have common characteristics, has made me wonder, cause many or more draws have common characteristics even if they are not consecutive, now I wonder what common characteristics might be more common to a set of 10 or more consecutive draws.

In the regular way I know about "Signatures" of combinations, but that seems like not quite the same thing, I guess.

That's how reduced randomness works. A small set of consecutive draws can have apparent a relation (the common characteristic). The bare minimum would be 3 past draws so to be able and establish 3 points and evaluate it via a best-fit function to project what the 4th draw will be like based on that (GAT doesn't use any such analytical process, it is just an example to understand this statement). The more draws you add to that, the more averaged become the best-fit evaluation, therefore it cannot trap the actual characteristic embeded in the most recent draws, which could lead to even predicting the jackpot. In all my tests all these years, I have figured out that a small set can always provide better predictions compared to a larger set of analyzed draws due to this averaging effect. Besides, it is easier to find something common between a set of 3-10 draws rather than having 50-100 draws. However, this "relation" breaks after a while (this is where a GAT table fails to predict after a successful run and calms down, where another GAT predicts that change and hits). We aim to trap GATs that predict on an actual relation rather than a change. A GAT that hits on "relation" wil have a smooth blue line at its graph, providing many consecutive hits, then calm down and start again. A GAT that predicts mostly changes will have a more mixed blue line. The former can predict well for a few draws, the latter only 1-2 draws ahead. Both can give hits however but if you use the 100/X rule, you don't really have to care about this distinction.

Greece
                    Member #2815
                    November 18, 2003
                    502 Posts
                    Posted: December 22, 2011, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Well, LottoSync I recall uses a monde carlo emulation. GAT uses something completely different and to be honest I don't think any prediction program is anywhere close to GATs logic. I don't know about maxHitPro. The 100/X rule is just an average estimation on when to expect a hit. This has nothing to do with the actual prediction process used but if we use statistics to display hits, this is the most common and easy rule to follow.

I was just informed by a user, he played $13.10 and got back $102.40 with his strategy (probably a wheel). GAT picked the powerball 1/45 field! This is good news I love to hear from the users! Big Smile

bgonçalves
                      Brasil
                      Member #92564
                      June 9, 2010
                      2133 Posts
                      Posted: December 22, 2011, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

Well, LottoSync I recall uses a monde carlo emulation. GAT uses something completely different and to be honest I don't think any prediction program is anywhere close to GATs logic. I don't know about maxHitPro. The 100/X rule is just an average estimation on when to expect a hit. This has nothing to do with the actual prediction process used but if we use statistics to display hits, this is the most common and easy rule to follow.

I was just informed by a user, he played $13.10 and got back $102.40 with his strategy (probably a wheel). GAT picked the powerball 1/45 field! This is good news I love to hear from the users! Big Smile

Hello, lottoarchitect, playing over 10 up to 10 consecutive draws a lottery, it seems a good condition
                      Example of a lottery 40 / 5 = do 3 sets basic
                      1 game = 02,15,25,32 38 05,16,24,33,38 = 2nd game 3rd game = 07 13 27 34 40
                      Make a simulation up to 10 draws to see if the numbers 15 over 10 sweepstakes
                      They are grouped within the limit from 10 to 10 sweepstakes

Tx
                        United States
                        Member #4570
                        May 4, 2004
                        5180 Posts
                        Posted: December 22, 2011, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

AT

Thanks again!

Can you please explain again How to in practice best use the 100X rule? And also again What is it?

Tx
                          United States
                          Member #4570
                          May 4, 2004
                          5180 Posts
                          Posted: December 22, 2011, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

From that as I thought it is best to have good strategies and combine GAT with them in order to better profit from the predictions and as always a lot of testing on "paper" might be best before money is spent.

Greece
                            Member #2815
                            November 18, 2003
                            502 Posts
                            Posted: December 22, 2011, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

AT

Thanks again!

Can you please explain again How to in practice best use the 100X rule? And also again What is it?

Think of a test run over 100 tested draws. Lets assume we have 20 hits produced, that means 20% success (our X). Then 100/X = 100/20 = 5 draws on average.

It would be ideal to have hits produced exactly every 5 draws but this is not the case generally. Some hits might be consecutive, some at 2 or 3 or 4 draws after a hit. Some can be at 6 or 7 or 8 draws after a hit. The least variation is the best possible to that. So, if we expect a hit in the range of 1-8 (can be observed by the red line at the graph), on average we expect a hit on 100/X = 5 draws. It might come sooner, might a bit later, so since we don't know when exactly this will occur, we have the 100/X rule on average. Might be good to allow 1-2 more draws for that hit, so to go up to 6-7 draws in this example. The best guide is always the red line in the graph.

Greece
                              Member #2815
                              November 18, 2003
                              502 Posts
                              Posted: December 22, 2011, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Hello, lottoarchitect, playing over 10 up to 10 consecutive draws a lottery, it seems a good condition
                              Example of a lottery 40 / 5 = do 3 sets basic
                              1 game = 02,15,25,32 38 05,16,24,33,38 = 2nd game 3rd game = 07 13 27 34 40
                              Make a simulation up to 10 draws to see if the numbers 15 over 10 sweepstakes
                              They are grouped within the limit from 10 to 10 sweepstakes

I'm not sure what you propose here.