Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 12:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Running Advantage Plus In Windows 7

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 5 years ago by luckyme777.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Monkey Butt, USA
United States
Member #54569
August 23, 2007
1124 Posts
Posted: December 24, 2011, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Since Windows 7 hit the market, I've read that you can no longer run Advantage Plus.

Earlier this week I received a netbook with Windows 7 Starter.

I plugged in my thumbdrive, turned on my computer, and ran Advantage Plus.

My version of Advantage Plus came out in 2004/2005. I've haven't upgraded to the gold plus yet.

I even copied my program to my hard drive and created a shortcut to the desktop.

Heck, I even have access to the c:\ prompt that takes you into DOS.

And I thank GOD for these abilities on my new netbook.

Now when I purchase the upgraded programs it is because I want to not because I have to.

Monkey Butt, USA
    United States
    Member #54569
    August 23, 2007
    1124 Posts
    Posted: January 7, 2012, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

THE TEN STEPS TO MASTERING GAIL HOWARD'S SMARTLUCK PROGRAM:

First of all you are gonna read-read-read the Lottery Master Guide, Advantage Plus Manual, and the Old Wheel 5 Plus PDF Manual.

Second you are gonna read-read-read the Lottery Master Guide, Advantage Plus Manual, and the Old Wheel 5 Plus PDF Manual.

Third you are gonna read-read-read the Lottery Master Guide, Advantage Plus Manual, and the Old Wheel 5 Plus PDF Manual.

Fourth you are gonna read-read-read the Lottery Master Guide, Advantage Plus Manual, and the Old Wheel 5 Plus PDF Manual.

Fifth you are gonna read-read-read the Lottery Master Guide, Advantage Plus Manual, and the Old Wheel 5 Plus PDF Manual.

Sixth you are gonna read-read-read the Lottery Master Guide, Advantage Plus Manual, and the Old Wheel 5 Plus PDF Manual.

Seventh you are gonna read-read-read the Lottery Master Guide, Advantage Plus Manual, and the Old Wheel 5 Plus PDF Manual.

Eighth you are gonna read-read-read the Lottery Master Guide, Advantage Plus Manual, and the Old Wheel 5 Plus PDF Manual.

Ninth you are gonna read-read-read the Lottery Master Guide, Advantage Plus Manual, and the Old Wheel 5 Plus PDF Manual.

Tenth you are gonna read-read-read the Lottery Master Guide, Advantage Plus Manual, and the Old Wheel 5 Plus PDF Manual.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Be warned, reading this stuff is boring as he11.

Why, because you are learning.

The more you read, the more you begin to pick up on the different changes in your game.

You are training your subconscious/gut instinct. You are learning to listen to your gut.

Start with Chart B.

Study the games out column.

Study the L10 column.

Test yourself on which skip you know will hit in the next drawing.

Once you've mastered skip predicting, ask yourself what number from that skip group will hit.

Study page 49-52, Percentage System, of the Lottery Master Guide.

Read it and backtest it with the lottery of your choice.

Read it. Read it. Read it. Read it. Read it.

Study page 161-164, The Very Best Strategy for Winning!!!, of the Lottery Master Guide.

Read it and practice it with the lottery of your choice.

Read it. Read it. Read it. Read it. Read it.

Study page 53-60, Drawings Since Hit Chart, of the Lottery Master Guide

Read it and study it with the lottery of your choice.

Look through the history for the patterns mentioned.

You don't have to use all of the patterns every drawing.

Train your eye to see the patterns developing and you can cash in many winning tickets.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Study page 65-67, Multiple Hit Pattern Chart/Double Hit Ratio, of the Lottery Master Guide.

When using this chart check to see if the numbers that hit were repeats and ask yourself about the odds of that number(s) hitting again.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Study page 68-70, Skip and Hit Chart, of the Lottery Master Guide.

Study each number in the lottery of your choice and see how well or bad each number performed at every skip.

You are developing your subconscious and gut instinct.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

To get a copy of the Old Wheel 5 Plus PDF Manual, go to Gail's site.

Highlight the Support tab.

Click Software Downloads.

In the Manuals column click on the Download Old Wheel 5 Plus PDF Manual.

This manual will help you understand your pick 4-5-6 wheeling program.

It will help you learn how to place your numbers in the wheel and once again you are training your subconscious/gut instinct.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Don't stress yourself on accuracy. As you read, study, and practice you will see your accuracy improve.

Monkey Butt, USA
      United States
      Member #54569
      August 23, 2007
      1124 Posts
      Posted: January 21, 2012, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

Ordered a copy of the FFWG from Smart Luck on 01-20-2012.

Looking forward to it's arrival.

Ordered through snail mail to prolong the anticipation. lol

Looking forward to using it with my Advantage Plus Program and all of the features that goes with it.

Monkey Butt, USA
        United States
        Member #54569
        August 23, 2007
        1124 Posts
        Posted: January 28, 2012, 8:31 am - IP Logged

I got it! Got It! Got It!

(using conga line beat)

This software is awesome!!

I love it.

I love the way I can narrow down my selections to just one sum or a range of sums.

The filters are handy when you are looking to perform certain tasks.

These are full wheels so playing them are costly.

All I can say is......

WOW-WEE-WOW-WOW-WOW!!!!

PartyPartyPartyPartyParty

LottoMomma's avatar - strawberry
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #100025
          November 4, 2010
          158 Posts
          Posted: February 21, 2012, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

Hey, Perdue...how are you!  I still you're still trucking with GH software too!  FYI.. I got a new computer for Chrismtas and it has windows 7 home premium.. so I got the upgrade to Windows professional from WM for about $75 and it runs GH software in virtural/xp mode.  Works great except I haven't been able to make it print with my wireless printer?  So, something awry there. I contacted GH tech support and a real nice guy wrote me back and I have to call him and he says he can walk me through my problems.  So, just food for thought! 

And I like your slogan for 2012.. winning so much the lottery commision pays you not to play!  Good one! LOL

LottoMommaParty

Monkey Butt, USA
            United States
            Member #54569
            August 23, 2007
            1124 Posts
            Posted: February 23, 2012, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

Hey, Perdue...how are you!  I still you're still trucking with GH software too!  FYI.. I got a new computer for Chrismtas and it has windows 7 home premium.. so I got the upgrade to Windows professional from WM for about $75 and it runs GH software in virtural/xp mode.  Works great except I haven't been able to make it print with my wireless printer?  So, something awry there. I contacted GH tech support and a real nice guy wrote me back and I have to call him and he says he can walk me through my problems.  So, just food for thought! 

And I like your slogan for 2012.. winning so much the lottery commision pays you not to play!  Good one! LOL

LottoMommaParty

I am hoping that you have been winning, winning, and winning some more. lol

Have you refined those instincts?

I'm using Windows Starter and have had no problems running the software. I just copied it to the harddrive and it ran just like it did on my other computer. I even installed FFWG and had no problems. Also got the tutorial. That is awesome!!

No Windows upgrade needed. I can even run it straight off the thumb drive.

Bottom line is I'm thanking GOD that I've been blessed to just copy this program to my machine and go-go-go.

United States
              Member #123427
              February 20, 2012
              89 Posts
              Posted: February 24, 2012, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

i have the old a plus which has very good sorting abilities with poor visualizaition (in my opinion) my core charts are in excel and the radar graph really kicks arse.

my question is in windows 7 is it really that much better?  is it prettier with better predictive qualities??

i am trying to learn java so i can really kick some more arse...

anyway i got a better question...does anybody really talk about the flag formation?

United States
                Member #123427
                February 20, 2012
                89 Posts
                Posted: February 24, 2012, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

how many games are you playing? what state are you playing in?

Monkey Butt, USA
                  United States
                  Member #54569
                  August 23, 2007
                  1124 Posts
                  Posted: February 26, 2012, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

i have the old a plus which has very good sorting abilities with poor visualizaition (in my opinion) my core charts are in excel and the radar graph really kicks arse.

my question is in windows 7 is it really that much better?  is it prettier with better predictive qualities??

i am trying to learn java so i can really kick some more arse...

anyway i got a better question...does anybody really talk about the flag formation?

LOTTO FLAG FORMATION:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/202363/9

read the section about the flag formation.

When you see a skip of 4-5-6 check to see if it meet the flag formation profile.

It's not 100% precise all the time but you can cash in a few tickets if you perfect your skills.

I an using version 3.55 release 05-11-2004. It is dos based and I've been accessing it through windows since I've purchased it in 2005.

In my opinion, Windows 7 is not that big of a deal. But considering every machine is running windows 7 and all the software is migrating to the windows 7 platform.........

Study the various patterns on chart 4, select a few patterns that you can cash in on and go for it.

Pull out your Lottery Master Guide and read-read-read. When you find time study your notes and read-read-read.

If you have the audio tutorial that came with the program back when advantage plus was first offered , listen-listen-listen. If you purchased your program on the thumbdrive and have the audio tutorial, listen-listen-listen.

The answer is in front of us. It's only a matter of time when we will see it and cash in on it.

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                    NYC
                    United States
                    Member #54483
                    August 20, 2007
                    887 Posts
                    Posted: February 26, 2012, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

My advantage plus is version 3.55 too and can not run on my Vista Home pro. How can  i resolve the problem? Thanks.

Monkey Butt, USA
                      United States
                      Member #54569
                      August 23, 2007
                      1124 Posts
                      Posted: February 26, 2012, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

My advantage plus is version 3.55 too and can not run on my Vista Home pro. How can  i resolve the problem? Thanks.

run the advantage plus off a thumbdrive.

I've ran my advantage plus in Windows 98-Windows XP-Windows Vista-Windows 7 Starter.

All with no problems. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bragging. No not at all.

I even have an icon on my desktop so all I have to do is click.

The Windows 7 Starter is on a netbook so I use my thumb drive to copy the program onto my harddrive. And I had no problems.

For starters let's start with copying your program onto a thumbdrive and see what happens.

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                        NYC
                        United States
                        Member #54483
                        August 20, 2007
                        887 Posts
                        Posted: February 26, 2012, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

run the advantage plus off a thumbdrive.

I've ran my advantage plus in Windows 98-Windows XP-Windows Vista-Windows 7 Starter.

All with no problems. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bragging. No not at all.

I even have an icon on my desktop so all I have to do is click.

The Windows 7 Starter is on a netbook so I use my thumb drive to copy the program onto my harddrive. And I had no problems.

For starters let's start with copying your program onto a thumbdrive and see what happens.

Perdue, I did but it's not working for me. If something is wrong? Thanks.

United States
                          Member #114036
                          July 22, 2011
                          7 Posts
                          Posted: March 3, 2012, 1:30 am - IP Logged

HI,

I had the same problem.  My old computer broke and now I'm using a new computer with Windows 7, I contacted the smartluck customer service and they sent me the links on this issues (I'm worried about reposting here, I don't want to get in trouble since I'm new).

Basically I am doing the same thing as Lotto Momma.  I am running it in virtual xp, I had a long issue at first, but I called the smart luck tech support and the guy was nice enough to walk me through it step by step.

Now if I can just pick the WINNING numbers!?!?

Monkey Butt, USA
                            United States
                            Member #54569
                            August 23, 2007
                            1124 Posts
                            Posted: March 4, 2012, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

Question to those of you having problems with your program running in another version of windows......

Did you install the program or did you copy the program?

I created a file for my program and copied my program and sent a shortcut to my desktop.

When I run the program from my thumbdrive I open the file and find the file that opens the program.

On my netbook I am using windows Starter and I've had no problem with it.

I have ran my software on my daughters Vista notebook.

My son has a Wal-Mart special HP running Windows 7 Home Premium and I was not able to load it. Fudgecicles!!!!

Now I am wondering why all of the windows were not created with the same operating system so that the consumer would not be stuck having to spend more money.

I checked the SmartLuck site and found this information:  http://www.smartluck.com/32bitrequired.htm

Advantage  Plus  will  only run on 32-bit versions of XP, Vista, and 7 as a DOS application.  This  program will NOT run on 64-bit versions of XP, Vista, or 7, except in DOSBox or in XP mode in Windows 7.  XP mode is available for free with    Windows    7    Professional,    Enterprise,  or Ultimate.  DosBox is a free, Open source Dos Emulation program that allows most dos programs to run. DOSBOX  allows  Advantage Plus to work from any 64 bit version of windows.

I hope this helps.

United States
                              Member #114036
                              July 22, 2011
                              7 Posts
                              Posted: March 4, 2012, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

Question to those of you having problems with your program running in another version of windows......

Did you install the program or did you copy the program?

I created a file for my program and copied my program and sent a shortcut to my desktop.

When I run the program from my thumbdrive I open the file and find the file that opens the program.

On my netbook I am using windows Starter and I've had no problem with it.

I have ran my software on my daughters Vista notebook.

My son has a Wal-Mart special HP running Windows 7 Home Premium and I was not able to load it. Fudgecicles!!!!

Now I am wondering why all of the windows were not created with the same operating system so that the consumer would not be stuck having to spend more money.

I checked the SmartLuck site and found this information:  http://www.smartluck.com/32bitrequired.htm

Advantage  Plus  will  only run on 32-bit versions of XP, Vista, and 7 as a DOS application.  This  program will NOT run on 64-bit versions of XP, Vista, or 7, except in DOSBox or in XP mode in Windows 7.  XP mode is available for free with    Windows    7    Professional,    Enterprise,  or Ultimate.  DosBox is a free, Open source Dos Emulation program that allows most dos programs to run. DOSBOX  allows  Advantage Plus to work from any 64 bit version of windows.

I hope this helps.

Hi Perdue,

I totally agree with what you said about windows needing the same operating system do we don't have to spend extra money.  I spent $70 on Amazon for the instant download of the Windows software that works with A+.  I could have spent that money on tickets!

Anyways...  after setting it up and getting the Windows Virtual PC up.  I went to the link they sent me from inside the Windows XP mode.  I installed it in there.

If you are still having problems, contact the Smart Luck tech support at the 727 number (Not sure if I'm allowed to post it here) but if you need it just reply and I will PM it to you.

You're right, it's very frustrating. I think Smart Luck should have more up to date software that will work with Windows 7 Home etc and Windows needs to be more considerate of their customers also.

Good Luck!