Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 11:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Brainstorming using Smart Luck Advantage Plus

Topic closed. 302 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LotteryTechInc.

Page 9 of 21
PrintE-mailLink
Krakow
Poland
Member #86302
February 2, 2010
892 Posts
Posted: March 1, 2010, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

Adam,

No, I don't bother with the smart picks at all because I haven't found them to be really helpful or truly on target.  Also, when you check some of the "smart" picks against her guidelines in the book, lots of times they don't even meet her criteria!  You said it best in your statement above, and it was only after changing the range of games like in my example and noting the numbers where the skips were the same and seeing them come out one after the other (all the while NOT being smart picked) I stood up and paid attention.   

Good luck with your game, those charts I posted may or may not help you but don't be afraid to experiment with them all.  I had better success with the software when I didn't put so much thinking into it!  Like for example just using chart 9 and mixing and matching companion pairs & triads!  Go for it,

Maria

Maria,

Thanks a lot. I see I can learn a great deal from you and other guys in here. I really appreciate. You made me stop and think with what you wrote abt. chart 9. How did you experiment and what's vital what range do you look at? There are heaps of possibilities here.

Yes, you are probably right I must have put too much of thinking in the process and the game is if not perfectly then at least mostly random.

Adam

Las Vegas, NV
    United States
    Member #44841
    August 9, 2006
    1752 Posts
    Posted: March 1, 2010, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

Maria,

Thanks a lot. I see I can learn a great deal from you and other guys in here. I really appreciate. You made me stop and think with what you wrote abt. chart 9. How did you experiment and what's vital what range do you look at? There are heaps of possibilities here.

Yes, you are probably right I must have put too much of thinking in the process and the game is if not perfectly then at least mostly random.

Adam

Adam,

You're very welcome.  With chart 9 I use the entire history.  That will give you the most popular pairs, triads, quads, etc.  Then when you compare the pairs with triads or triads with quads and see where the numbers overlap you can make selections by hand and not even have to wheel a pool of numbers.  This can come in handy when you don't want to play a lot of games, you see a couple of very strong numbers from lets say chart 4 & chart 6, and then use chart 9 as a guide as to which "other" numbers play with those strong ones most often ... As a side note, I've hit lots of 3 of 5 and a couple 4 of 5's doing this; no jackpot yet doing this but hey you never know!

Krakow
      Poland
      Member #86302
      February 2, 2010
      892 Posts
      Posted: March 1, 2010, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Adam,

You're very welcome.  With chart 9 I use the entire history.  That will give you the most popular pairs, triads, quads, etc.  Then when you compare the pairs with triads or triads with quads and see where the numbers overlap you can make selections by hand and not even have to wheel a pool of numbers.  This can come in handy when you don't want to play a lot of games, you see a couple of very strong numbers from lets say chart 4 & chart 6, and then use chart 9 as a guide as to which "other" numbers play with those strong ones most often ... As a side note, I've hit lots of 3 of 5 and a couple 4 of 5's doing this; no jackpot yet doing this but hey you never know!

Maria,

Again thanks a lot for opening my eyes. I will keep on experimenting with what strikes me as a possible way to go ahead. In the meantime i will check what range seems the ebst to looka at in chart 3.

I keep my fingers crossed for you hoping the jackpot will be yours one of these days.

Adam

Las Vegas, NV
        United States
        Member #44841
        August 9, 2006
        1752 Posts
        Posted: March 1, 2010, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

Maria,

Again thanks a lot for opening my eyes. I will keep on experimenting with what strikes me as a possible way to go ahead. In the meantime i will check what range seems the ebst to looka at in chart 3.

I keep my fingers crossed for you hoping the jackpot will be yours one of these days.

Adam

Adam,

On a side note, you may want to check out BobP's Lotto-Logix "Win Your Lottery" book.  I've found it to be very helpful and it opened my eyes to "other" ways of looking at the games.  The wheels are "tighter" and simple too.  Do a search for him here on LP

Maria

Toronto
          Canada
          Member #5142
          June 20, 2004
          47 Posts
          Posted: March 1, 2010, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Adam,

Let us be sure of my terminology so we are both on the same page....By repeats I refer to a number that repeats the following draw.....In my CAN649 game, on average, there is one repeat per draw. On many occasions 2 numbers will repeat from the previous draw. This is the reason I use numbers from the last draw as my anchors....This is the meaning of the pairings......you cover each number from the previous draw with the pairings I supplied.....just replace the digits with the numbers from your last draw and you have them all covered.

I use a draw range of one year........but I always use the top overall pair in addition to the yearly data.

For the bias, I find going against the trend to be a good place (circumstance) to bet.....especially if the last couple draws have trended heavily in one direction.

With the skip and hit chart I look for numbers with asterisks, ideally out between 5 and 10 draws, and have an above average number of hits for their number of draws out......these are the numbers to look for.

Some days I spell luck with an "F" ©2005

Monkey Butt, USA
            United States
            Member #54569
            August 23, 2007
            1124 Posts
            Posted: March 2, 2010, 1:17 am - IP Logged

If you use chart 9 please be aware that there is a limit built into the program somewhere.

EX: I use the software to track TX Pick 3. I went to chart 9 to see which pairs and triads occured the most. It was when I pressed F4 and entered one of the numbers of the first pair that was recorded as hitting together the most. The program listed all of the drawings that had the number I typed in. I pressed F4 again and a sub chart appeared and as I looked at the listing of how many times my selected number hit with all of the other numbers the total was different that the total on the main page of chart 9.

Chart 9 said the pair of 06-09 hit 221 times.

I pressed F4 and entered the numbers 06-09

The listing of 06-09 said there was 208 hits with 06-09.

What gives? Why are the numbers different?

So I esc back to the main screen of chart 9.

I pressed F4 and entered the number 06.

I was told that there were 909 hits with the number 06.

I pressed F4 again.

The sub menu appeared and displayed all the numbers in the game and how many times the number 6 hit with them.

According to the sub menu the number 06-09 hit together only 212 times.

I also noticed that according to my sub menu the number 06 never hit together in the same drawing.

06 was listed as zero hits.

I wonder if the limit can be reset or increased? Does anyone know?

Krakow
              Poland
              Member #86302
              February 2, 2010
              892 Posts
              Posted: March 2, 2010, 3:53 am - IP Logged

Perdue,

Thanks for the warning.

Adam

Krakow
                Poland
                Member #86302
                February 2, 2010
                892 Posts
                Posted: March 2, 2010, 4:08 am - IP Logged

Adam,

Let us be sure of my terminology so we are both on the same page....By repeats I refer to a number that repeats the following draw.....In my CAN649 game, on average, there is one repeat per draw. On many occasions 2 numbers will repeat from the previous draw. This is the reason I use numbers from the last draw as my anchors....This is the meaning of the pairings......you cover each number from the previous draw with the pairings I supplied.....just replace the digits with the numbers from your last draw and you have them all covered.

I use a draw range of one year........but I always use the top overall pair in addition to the yearly data.

For the bias, I find going against the trend to be a good place (circumstance) to bet.....especially if the last couple draws have trended heavily in one direction.

With the skip and hit chart I look for numbers with asterisks, ideally out between 5 and 10 draws, and have an above average number of hits for their number of draws out......these are the numbers to look for.

Karnac,

Thanks for putting it all in black and white. Yes, I'm with you. I do not know why but sticking to double repeats in 5/42 game I play does not seem to work best due to scarce number of times it happens. Most probably works much better in 6/49.

Now pairings as you define them are clear to me as in that context they are limited to interplay between last game winners.

Thank you also for your bias suggestions.

Adam

Krakow
                  Poland
                  Member #86302
                  February 2, 2010
                  892 Posts
                  Posted: March 2, 2010, 4:09 am - IP Logged

Adam,

On a side note, you may want to check out BobP's Lotto-Logix "Win Your Lottery" book.  I've found it to be very helpful and it opened my eyes to "other" ways of looking at the games.  The wheels are "tighter" and simple too.  Do a search for him here on LP

Maria

Maria,

I will. Thanks for mentioning it.

Adam

Krakow
                    Poland
                    Member #86302
                    February 2, 2010
                    892 Posts
                    Posted: March 2, 2010, 11:38 am - IP Logged

One of the best methods of picking "2 best numbers", or anchors or DNs'(designated numbers) is to utilize the 5 or 6 winning numbers from the previous draw,  depending on your game.
                    On average most lottery draws have a repeat, and many times 2 numbers will repeat......this is like a stellar nursery spitting out stars.....you have a good chance of hitting 1 or 2 numbers by simply playing the numbers from the previous draw as part of your set.....if a number has been drawn 2+ times in the past 5 draws, it's a good play....I avoid using a number that suddenly appears after skips of 10 or more draws as a candidate to repeat....it has to prove itself before I'll use it.....this also narrows down my pool of numbers.....further reduction can be done by using odd/even bias chart to determine the most likely number bias and then choose the odd or even numbers among the previously drawn winning numbers to narrow it down to an economical set or sets.

Pick 5 lottery: all pairings of repeats:
                    1  2 
                    1  3 
                    1  4 
                    1  5 
                    2  3 
                    2  4 
                    2  5 
                    3  4 
                    3  5 
                    4  5 

Pick 6 lottery: all pairings of repeats:
                    1  2 
                    1  3 
                    1  4 
                    1  5 
                    1  6 
                    2  3 
                    2  4 
                    2  5 
                    2  6 
                    3  4 
                    3  5 
                    3  6 
                    4  5 
                    4  6 
                    5  6 

Small sets with 2 anchor repeats combined with numbers drawn 2+ times in the past 5 draws have good prospects. Try to balance the remaining numbers. If using a 10 number wheel with 2 repeats as anchors, then split the remaining numbers odd and even.
                    If you want to play a third anchor number, use the number with the best hit percentage from the skip and hit chart.....look at all the numbers on the left with asterisks and select the best one as the third anchor.

Karnac,

One more question if I may. Referring to playing a 10 number wheel and your suggestion of splitting the remaining numbers. Lets suppose that the last drawn numbers were: 6, 15, 28, 31, 33, 45. As 31 and 33 were more than 10 games out before hitting, following your reasoning I do not figure them in. So I'm left with 6, 15, 28 and 45 and pair them as per your posting. As the balls that had at least 2 hits in the last 5 games are: 3, 5, 22, 28, 48 - 28 is very good to play. Lets suppose that I go for even anchor and choose 6 and 28. Complemented with double winners from last 5 games I have 6 numbers: 6, 28, 3, 5, 22 and 48. I decide to pick the best one from skip and hit chart, which is say 44 and treat is as third anchor. Then I have 7 numbers to play and make a pool of some extra numbers to add to it.  Now the splitting. Do you mean that I should make 2 sets with those other numbers I choose where in 1 set I place only those numbers that are odd and in the other only those that are even? Or even you mean splitting the last 5 games 2+ winners in odd and even?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Adam

Toronto
                      Canada
                      Member #5142
                      June 20, 2004
                      47 Posts
                      Posted: March 2, 2010, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

Karnac,

One more question if I may. Referring to playing a 10 number wheel and your suggestion of splitting the remaining numbers. Lets suppose that the last drawn numbers were: 6, 15, 28, 31, 33, 45. As 31 and 33 were more than 10 games out before hitting, following your reasoning I do not figure them in. So I'm left with 6, 15, 28 and 45 and pair them as per your posting. As the balls that had at least 2 hits in the last 5 games are: 3, 5, 22, 28, 48 - 28 is very good to play. Lets suppose that I go for even anchor and choose 6 and 28. Complemented with double winners from last 5 games I have 6 numbers: 6, 28, 3, 5, 22 and 48. I decide to pick the best one from skip and hit chart, which is say 44 and treat is as third anchor. Then I have 7 numbers to play and make a pool of some extra numbers to add to it.  Now the splitting. Do you mean that I should make 2 sets with those other numbers I choose where in 1 set I place only those numbers that are odd and in the other only those that are even? Or even you mean splitting the last 5 games 2+ winners in odd and even?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Adam

By rights you should always try to play a balanced set, but where you see a heavy bias that has run a number of draws consider playing a set with the opposite numbers(odd/even)....Say for instance you have two repeat odd numbers as anchors....you see the bias is leaning heavily towards an even outcome.....so you play the odd repeats as your anchors and stack the balance of the wheel with even numbers with 2+ hits the past 5 draws.

There are many possibilities, as you said the 5/42 is a different set of rules.....here you may be better to work with the bias more.

Some days I spell luck with an "F" ©2005

Krakow
                        Poland
                        Member #86302
                        February 2, 2010
                        892 Posts
                        Posted: March 2, 2010, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

By rights you should always try to play a balanced set, but where you see a heavy bias that has run a number of draws consider playing a set with the opposite numbers(odd/even)....Say for instance you have two repeat odd numbers as anchors....you see the bias is leaning heavily towards an even outcome.....so you play the odd repeats as your anchors and stack the balance of the wheel with even numbers with 2+ hits the past 5 draws.

There are many possibilities, as you said the 5/42 is a different set of rules.....here you may be better to work with the bias more.

Thanks a lot. You made it crystal clear to me. The funny thing is that when I look at the all time stats it shows the same 12% for 0 games out hits for both 5/42 and 6/49 numbers. However the distribution of repeats is much harder to predict in 5/42. It sort of comes in waves as I saw for example 12 games in a row last year with repeats and only a handful of ones with same numbers showing up this year.

I will have to have a closer look at bias.

Adam

thegreendestiny's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                          Emerald City
                          United States
                          Member #83324
                          December 4, 2009
                          64 Posts
                          Posted: March 2, 2010, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

Hello has anyone here studied the drawings since hit chart, if so could you peeps give a little guidance on the subject, has it worked for any of you ??

Monkey Butt, USA
                            United States
                            Member #54569
                            August 23, 2007
                            1124 Posts
                            Posted: March 3, 2010, 4:28 am - IP Logged

Hello has anyone here studied the drawings since hit chart, if so could you peeps give a little guidance on the subject, has it worked for any of you ??

Drawings Since Hit Chart

LMG PG 53 to 60
                            APM PG 20 to 26

This chart is the most valuable, reliable, important, accurate method for picking winning numbers. This chart will reward you for the time spent studying it.

This chart reveals the recent past action of all the numbers. This chart helps you pick the very best numbers based on specific patterns. Learn to recognize all the patterns described on this chart and become familiar with them.

This chart should be cross referenced with the Multiple hit pattern chart and the Skip and Hit chart to confirm whether or not a certain number is the best bet for the next drawing.

The important patterns you should look for and memorize in every game are:

TECHNICAL CORRECTION:
                            Is an insignificant reverse blip in a trend. One win before resuming a downward trend. Don't waste your money playing such numbers until they confirm a trend reversal.

TREND REVERSAL: Is when a number ends a losing streak with a hit, then hits again without losing more than three games between the two hits.
                            Trend reversals make cold numbers hot. If the number does not hit by the fourth game it is a failed trend reversal.

CASCADE: Three increasingly longer skip periods between wins. The third and last skip period of a cascade is the exhaustion break. An exhaustion break is a dramatically longer skip period than the two that precede it.

REVERSE CASCADE: The opposite of a cascade. Look for increasingly shorter skip periods between wins. This indicates that a number is trying to end it's downward trend and become a hot number.

HOT AND HITTING NUMBERS: Play a hot number every drawing until it loses seven games. A number that has hit once every three, four, five, or six games is more stable and can continue hitting for a longer period of time. A realistic hot streak for a hot and hitting number could be six hits before skipping more than five or six games between hits.

DOUBLE BOTTOM: When a number has not hit for several drawings, hit then loses an equal amount of drawings and hits again. The double bottom can be off by one. This pattern is played by anticipating that the double bottom will occur. If the number loses 2 or 3 games past the bottom stop playing it.

TRIPLE BOTTOM: See notes for double bottom.

FAILED DOUBLE BOTTOM: When the number of skips goes past the previous bottom by more than 2 drawings.

FLAG FORMATION: The following is a direct quotation pg 60 LMG

"A classic Lotto Flag Formation looks like this on your Drawings Since Hit Chart: (The last X indicates when you should play this pattern.)
                            LOTTO FLAG FORMATION: x12x12345x12345X

Another way to play this pattern: When the Skips Due Bias Tracker indicates that a Skip of Five is due; check the Drawings Since Hit chart to see if one of the Lotto numbers out five games has one of these three patterns:
                            1. XX12345 2. X1X12345 or 3. X12X12345
                            When you see one of those three patterns, you can anticipate that the first upstroke of a Lotto Flag Formation will occur. Anticipating the first stage of the Flag Formation is not as reliable as playing the completion of the second set of five losing games."

The x's in the paragraph above represent a hit. The numbers represent skips.
                            Abbreviated Drawings Since Hit Chart

LMG PG 61 to PG 63
                            APM PG 26 to PG 27

This chart is useful in helping decide which long shot numbers to play. To pick long shot numbers from this chart, print this chart to project where the patterns are going to extend for the next drawing by placing an imaginary (or real) straight edge at a 45 degree angle following a diagonal line of x's made by the wins.

See example on LMG PG 62.

See example on Game PA 6/40 Abbreviated Draw Since HIt Chart.
                            (found in the software)
                            Drawings Between Hits Chart

LMG PG 63
                            APM PG 27 TO 28

This chart shows in numeric form the number of drawings skipped between hits. Read this chart from right to left. The most recent history is on the right. As you read this chart, find a pattern and bring it forward.

Use this chart to find bottoms and the flag formation.

Monkey Butt, USA
                              United States
                              Member #54569
                              August 23, 2007
                              1124 Posts
                              Posted: March 3, 2010, 4:43 am - IP Logged

Use the Smart Luck Advantage Plus program to develop your intuitive skills. Don't rely on it to make your decisions for you. Play around with it. Tweak it until it work for you. Find your hook and cash in on it.

EX: When I use the Drawings Since Hit Chart when I study TX Cash 5, I only focus on a few of the trends on this chart to use to my advantage. I only use the Double and Triple Bottoms and the Flag Formation. I only consider the numbers that will form the perfect Double Bottom, Triple Bottom or Flag Formation.

I also look back over the complete history of the TX Cash 5 to see how these patterns has occured and I track how close they were to being the perfect bottom or formation. I also study the +/- of those patterns.

Doing this has helped me cash in a few winning tickets.

Page 9 of 21