Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Brainstorming using Smart Luck Advantage Plus

Topic closed. 302 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LotteryTechInc.

Page 12 of 21
PrintE-mailLink
Krakow
Poland
Member #86302
February 2, 2010
860 Posts
Posted: March 17, 2010, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

Adam,

I think you sell yourself short!  Everyone has something to contribute no matter what because I did better with the system when I was just starting out!  That's what I mean about bad habits ... over time I think we develop very narrow ways at looking at the numbers because we "expect" certain things to happen.  As opposed to fresh new eyes and ideas that haven't formed any biases ... 

Yes, I used 2 if 2 wheels when I played NY Take-5 because the min prize was a free-play with 2 right, and that particular game used to perform with a good amount of certainty.  And those free plays delivered lots of winners for me so it was definitely worth it.  NJ Cash 5 doesn't give anything for 2 #'s but the jackpot rolls over if there are no 1st prize winners, which is also nice but obviously a bit harder to hit!!! 

I think we have something really good here in this thread, but we seem to be just skimming the surface.  I'll start by saying that I typically look at Charts 4, 6, C & D.  If what looks like a strong number is high in the ranks on all 4 charts, then its definitely a player for the next draw.  Then I look at chart 3 for the best "cold" and possible further confirmation on the hots/warmer #'s from those previously mentioned charts.  My problem is in trying to keep the pool to no more than 15 #'s.  Ideally, I like to keep it at 12 but if that's not possible because too many #'s look good, then create 2 separate wheels with overlapping #'s.  So lately that's what I'm focused on, what do you guys think?

Maria

Good point, Maria. Ok what I do is more mixing. I do concentrate on hot numbers looking at low skips. First off I select numbers with 2 last skips which add up to 6 or less. This is a variety of percentage system, so to say. That's right, that usually gives me 12 numbers. As a rule,  2-3 winners are amongst them, sometimes even 5 in 6/49.  Next I look at chart 4 to see if double or triple bottoms are there in the range of up to 10 skips. Finally, long shot numbers from which I choose not more than 1 or 2 nos.  looking at chart 7 and select some with the largest negative net change. Which one? Mostly the one strongly confirmed by the high out/average rate in chart 3.

Another strategy that I use is  based on positions. I look back at ar.100 draws and select best numbers for positions 1 through 6. How many to choose is up to you.

As a rule numbers often stick to the same positions in different draws. For example you hardly see number 25 coming in first position or number 7 showing in position 5. That's so-called ranges strategy.

Maria, I find it nearly impossible to limit the pool to 12 or 15 numbers. I always feel that some are badly missing in such a pool. If possible only I would gladly wheel all the numbers, but the cost is prohibitive.

Adam

clifford1944's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    Broken Arrow Oklahoma
    United States
    Member #85721
    January 21, 2010
    159 Posts
    Posted: March 17, 2010, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

Hi Maria and everyone.  I have GHs Book but I use Lotto Buster software, sorry about that but it's not bad.  I see that you posted that everyone has something to add so here goes.

On pages 41-48 she is talking about games out.  She lists the last five games and then calculates horizontically total games out and then avgerage games out.  This is very good.  My contribution is to do this vertically as well so as to predict if ball one for example will be cold, neutral or hot.

Before I list the games out for the Oklahoma cash 5 I want to say that there are two ways to predict numbers (for me anyways).  Rule 1. Do you run with the trend OR Rule 2. Do you jump ahead of the trend.  She does both and I think that you have to use both here and there.

Ok here are the games out for OK cash 5:

Date                                total games out/ avg games out rounded

3-16     6   4   2   13   4     29/6 

3-15     4   18  0   1    3      26/5

3-14     24  20  6  12  1      63/13

3-13     14   9   0   3    7     33/7

3-12      3    0   11  0   3      17/3

41/8, 51/10, 19/4, 29/6, 18/4

That last line starting with 41/8 is a vertically total games out with the avg games out.  What I'm saying here is that for ball one with 6 games out on 3-16 and 4 games out on 3-15 that maybe doing rule 2 above that maybe ball one is due for a cold hit.  It would be a low number of course.  The last winning numbers for ball one are 4  14  13  and 7.  So jumping ahead of the trend I would say that ball one would be odd.  So for ball one I predict low, odd and cold.

This is how I try to predict.  Of course it is easy to get things wrong.  Ball 5 is running a lot of hots so I'll run a hot number there.  I will stay with the trend if it is a steady trend.  But if it goes back and forth then I try to jump ahead.

Oklahoma cash 5 is $500 for 4/5 numbers and tax free $25,000 for 5/5 numbers.  So not real good but not bad for 4/5.  It is a 36 number game with no powerball number.

I wish that I had GHs software but I can't afford it for now.  I am trying to win some decent money.

Cheers

Home, home where I wanted to be.

Monkey Butt, USA
      United States
      Member #54569
      August 23, 2007
      1124 Posts
      Posted: March 17, 2010, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

Maria,

Great idea! Perhaps, I'm not the best guy to offer you advice along the way to the big pot. So let successful and experienced players speak up for starters.

BTW I could someone suggest the proven way to successfully select not a pool of many numbers, but 2 only with really good prospects to hit.

Another point do any of you use 2if 2 wheels?

Adam

adamcustom,

Read the first page of this thread. Find the section that talks about power numbers and longshot numbers. Also read the section about the Flag Formation. Finding three power numbers is my goal. I prefer to use the power number wheels because if my power numbers are right then I win every combo I've purchased.  Refine your skill to the power numbers and you win every game. I know it is possible. My job is to prove it. And prove it I will.

Monkey Butt, USA
        United States
        Member #54569
        August 23, 2007
        1124 Posts
        Posted: March 17, 2010, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

Hey Everyone,

Suppose we all listed the steps we take when going about selecting the numbers using this software, like which charts we use all the time, in what order, and which ones work best together for your particular game etc., like the Greendestiny was asking.  So we could see where there are similarities/differences and possibly get fresh ideas!  Maybe with a little tweaking here and there that jackpot would be in soon order ... I know that I've developed some obviously bad habits and/or rules that I seem to be applying to my picks which is why I keep falling short, so I'm open to any and all suggestions.  A lot of people seem to be checking out this thread so come on guys, lets do this!!!

Go back and read all of the posts in this thread.  I do this quite often. You will find a lot of helpful things to use. You will see some of the things that have been tried and you may want to try them with your game or modify what we have tried to suit your game.

You will learn that there is no right or wrong way to use this software. I've had my software for five years now and after reading a post by thegreendestiny posted on March 2, 2010,  I've started looking at chart 4 differently. 

1. Read about the Karnac Theory.

2. Read about the Quad Trap.

3. Read about the Percentage System.

4. Go to Gail's site and read the stories about the people who won and how they used the software to win.

5. Read the two posts by Perdue dated March 3,2010.

If you find something that appears to work, follow it to test solidity of your find. If it is something you would be willing to share then do so. If you find a way to use the software that is out of the box, please share.

As I stated earlier in the Brainstorming thread, what I am working on now is:

1. Reducing my number group without filtering out the winning numbers.

2. Accurately selecting up to 3 power numbers.

3. Trapping all of the winning numbers into the right combination.

Even if I just get 2 out of 5 on the TX Cash 5 I would double my money. Which would be ok with me. Not that I play a lot of combinations. I mostly limit my wheel selection to the power wheels.

Monkey Butt, USA
          United States
          Member #54569
          August 23, 2007
          1124 Posts
          Posted: March 17, 2010, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

To those of you interested, here is an idea. Since thread has started, I find myself reading the previous posts alot. What I've done is copied and pasted the comments into my Word/Wordpad  breaking the sections down into reasonable sections. Whenever I have enough for a full page I print it out so that I can read these marvelous ideas during my queit time. I saved the file onto my thumb drive and whenever I copy/paste all I have to do is send it to my Brainstorming file and print it at a later time.

This thread is a success because of all of your posts. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Keep posting all of your wonderful ideas.

thegreendestiny's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
            Emerald City
            United States
            Member #83324
            December 4, 2009
            64 Posts
            Posted: March 18, 2010, 2:27 am - IP Logged

i think the key to the drawing since hit chart is really studying the patterns.  this is what i usually do.

1) i print out the drawing since hit chart

2 ) i highlight the numbers that hit in pinkk fluorescent, if i play powerball or mega i highlight the bonus # in green.

if you look closely you'll see patterns that is what i saw, we'll for me at least. 

i'm currently studying the games out view history and pairing it with the drawings since hit chart.

Krakow
              Poland
              Member #86302
              February 2, 2010
              860 Posts
              Posted: March 18, 2010, 10:11 am - IP Logged

i think the key to the drawing since hit chart is really studying the patterns.  this is what i usually do.

2 ) i highlight the numbers that hit in pinkk fluorescent, if i play powerball or mega i highlight the bonus # in green.

if you look closely you'll see patterns that is what i saw, we'll for me at least. 

i'm currently studying the games out view history and pairing it with the drawings since hit chart.

Great for you. I must be not clever or imaginative enough to see patterns that would make it possible for me to hit 5/6. You have to have a "feel" for lotto numbers, which I miss. Sometimes I manage to predict 2 or 3 numbers, especially those hot with low skips, but ii's not uniqye as we all know that hot numbers repeat more often. I'm more on the side of strategies like those shared by Karnac.

Adam

Krakow
                Poland
                Member #86302
                February 2, 2010
                860 Posts
                Posted: March 18, 2010, 11:48 am - IP Logged

adamcustom,

Read the first page of this thread. Find the section that talks about power numbers and longshot numbers. Also read the section about the Flag Formation. Finding three power numbers is my goal. I prefer to use the power number wheels because if my power numbers are right then I win every combo I've purchased.  Refine your skill to the power numbers and you win every game. I know it is possible. My job is to prove it. And prove it I will.

Perdue

Thanks, but I've done it time and again. In my opinion the most potent strategy is pairings and I would be happy to be able to select most probable pairs to hit in drawings to come.

Monkey Butt, USA
                  United States
                  Member #54569
                  August 23, 2007
                  1124 Posts
                  Posted: March 18, 2010, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

Perdue

Thanks, but I've done it time and again. In my opinion the most potent strategy is pairings and I would be happy to be able to select most probable pairs to hit in drawings to come.

Exactly... pairs-singles find the pairs that you believe will occur and go with them as your power number. You are developing your instinct. The stronger your instinct the more accurate your selections will become. Hone your skill. You hone your pair selecting skills you will be eons ahead the average player.

Krakow
                    Poland
                    Member #86302
                    February 2, 2010
                    860 Posts
                    Posted: March 18, 2010, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Hi Maria and everyone.  I have GHs Book but I use Lotto Buster software, sorry about that but it's not bad.  I see that you posted that everyone has something to add so here goes.

On pages 41-48 she is talking about games out.  She lists the last five games and then calculates horizontically total games out and then avgerage games out.  This is very good.  My contribution is to do this vertically as well so as to predict if ball one for example will be cold, neutral or hot.

Before I list the games out for the Oklahoma cash 5 I want to say that there are two ways to predict numbers (for me anyways).  Rule 1. Do you run with the trend OR Rule 2. Do you jump ahead of the trend.  She does both and I think that you have to use both here and there.

Ok here are the games out for OK cash 5:

Date                                total games out/ avg games out rounded

3-16     6   4   2   13   4     29/6 

3-15     4   18  0   1    3      26/5

3-14     24  20  6  12  1      63/13

3-13     14   9   0   3    7     33/7

3-12      3    0   11  0   3      17/3

41/8, 51/10, 19/4, 29/6, 18/4

That last line starting with 41/8 is a vertically total games out with the avg games out.  What I'm saying here is that for ball one with 6 games out on 3-16 and 4 games out on 3-15 that maybe doing rule 2 above that maybe ball one is due for a cold hit.  It would be a low number of course.  The last winning numbers for ball one are 4  14  13  and 7.  So jumping ahead of the trend I would say that ball one would be odd.  So for ball one I predict low, odd and cold.

This is how I try to predict.  Of course it is easy to get things wrong.  Ball 5 is running a lot of hots so I'll run a hot number there.  I will stay with the trend if it is a steady trend.  But if it goes back and forth then I try to jump ahead.

Oklahoma cash 5 is $500 for 4/5 numbers and tax free $25,000 for 5/5 numbers.  So not real good but not bad for 4/5.  It is a 36 number game with no powerball number.

I wish that I had GHs software but I can't afford it for now.  I am trying to win some decent money.

Cheers

Clifford

Just wanted to ask how successful you are with your vertical strategy.

Adam

Broken Arrow Oklahoma
                      United States
                      Member #85721
                      January 21, 2010
                      159 Posts
                      Posted: March 18, 2010, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Well not so good so far.  But I am working on it.  I'll post more later.  Off to work but I am coming up with some ideas.

L J1's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #54181
                        August 8, 2007
                        123 Posts
                        Posted: March 18, 2010, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Very intersting ideas indeed from everyone. Thank you :)

I've been looking at the N Chart a little bit, and been documenting what has been drawn for the Pisces start date of 2010 in MI 5/39.

We... are moving into a new sun sign soon, but I think the same for other signs holds true.

In Pisces, some patterns appear based on different days of the week for MI 5/39.

Some end digits appear more on the same day than other days. Haven't explored past years in the same sign, but I'm sure there's a corallation between the current and past years.

Looking at numbers that hit on Avg., Below Avg., and above Avg. is my main focus.

Balance is Key

thegreendestiny's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                          Emerald City
                          United States
                          Member #83324
                          December 4, 2009
                          64 Posts
                          Posted: March 18, 2010, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

what i wanted to add was if you study the charts and read on the flag formation, trend reversals, cascade, reverse casecade, etc, and you'll begin to see the patterns.  There really is no wrong or right way, on using her methods and they do work

Krakow
                            Poland
                            Member #86302
                            February 2, 2010
                            860 Posts
                            Posted: March 20, 2010, 10:45 am - IP Logged

what i wanted to add was if you study the charts and read on the flag formation, trend reversals, cascade, reverse casecade, etc, and you'll begin to see the patterns.  There really is no wrong or right way, on using her methods and they do work

The thing is when I'm trying to follow patterns I seem to be noticing in charts 4 I usually end up with well over 20 numbers. A way too many to play them all.

You must be a remarkable number spotter to be able to limit them to a playable pool of 18 numbers. Surely still too many for Maria as she sticks to no more than 16.

Hard job, but nobody promised us a bed of roses.

Broken Arrow Oklahoma
                              United States
                              Member #85721
                              January 21, 2010
                              159 Posts
                              Posted: March 22, 2010, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

Forgive me for asking but are all of you talking about the Powerball?  1-59/1-39  Here in Oklahoma we have the Powerball and MegaMillions.  I don't try to win either of them.  I try to win the Pick 5 here, 1-36 and when I get good then the Hot Lotto here at 1-39/1-19.  The HL starts out at $1 million a small sum but not real bad. 

For the Pick 5 here I am trying to limit myself to 12 numbers.  In her book Lottery Mastery Guide she says on the bottom of page 113 under reason #2 that she is very good at picking "one best number to use as my Power Number".  Well I sure wish I was that good.  This Power Number is in the A* on page 114 in the wheel 53220-1.

Do any of you have a favorite way to pick a Power Number for wheeling?

Over on the pick 3 postings Destiny2008 has a chart for pick 3.  Anyone seen it?

Alright take care and big wins.  Smile

Page 12 of 21