Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 7:01 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Brainstorming using Smart Luck Advantage Plus

Topic closed. 302 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LotteryTechInc.

Page 4 of 21
PrintE-mailLink
Monkey Butt, USA
United States
Member #54569
August 23, 2007
1124 Posts
Posted: December 18, 2009, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

I did something similiar a few years ago here in FL and found that A LOT  of the winners were QUICK-PICKS now with  the non quick-pick winners the players that spoke about there winnings said they had played the same numbers for years,played anniversary,ages,birthdays,randomly selected numbers on the playslip or just picked any number that popped in there head

Another thing I noticed about the Cash 5 here in TX, is if you look at the jackpot payouts they fluctuate when there is one winner. I know that the amount of winning tickets has something to do with it, but when you look at the amounts it sometimes makes a person wonder. Another thing I noticed was the number of drawings where there was no jackpot winners, especially since there are six drawings a week.

United States
    Member #68002
    December 10, 2008
    477 Posts
    Posted: December 19, 2009, 5:53 am - IP Logged

In The FL Lottery sometimes by looking at the WIN pattern I COULD determine if there was gonna be a ROLLOVER or not in fact I was able too predict that several times in a few weeks

Mickie's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
      Spring Lake
      United States
      Member #313
      April 26, 2002
      181 Posts
      Posted: December 19, 2009, 11:44 am - IP Logged

I've had her program for years, updates also. It is good, but you have to read and reread and fix it for your state. I have had wins, small ones. My state, MI, payouts are real low for the p5. Long range it doesn't pay, Pick3 is the way to go. I've taken her Repeat chart(Chart 5), and Adjacent chart(Chart C) and incorparedted it into an excel chart. The most you would have to wheel is 15 numbers. I can get 2 and 3 numbers frequently from the 15. Below

Under the column tot you can see the number of hits per row.
      At the very top, Row 1 you can see all the 2-3-4-5 hits since the game began. For example there was 13 times where all 5 numbers hit. Column AU tells you how many numers you would wheel that day. I Love Chart B. Usually that is where I start. Like all systems you start with number reduction and work from there. This is an excellent thread, by putting minds together. Keep up the good work.

Thank you winsumloosesum! For showing us Quadrants will have to look into this more closelySmile.

Have a good day all
      Mickie

MickieDisney

L J1's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #54181
        August 8, 2007
        123 Posts
        Posted: December 26, 2009, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

Happy Holidays  to All :)

Perdue, I was wondering when you were going to post a GH thread here.

Amazing how much feed back on the subject.

After falling off the face of the earth, and taking a long break from Lotto. I like many other people would like to tap the state Coffiers for one thing, and only One Thing.... Cash! and Lots of it!!!

So, State... if your reading this.... Look Out!! Cause I'm Coming After you!! For your First Prize Lottery Jackpot :))

Perdue we'll keep in touch; I too will Fire Up My GH AP Software and add more comments to this thead in the future.

Thx again Perdue for such a Great Subject :)

L J1

Balance is Key

United States
          Member #81843
          October 31, 2009
          856 Posts
          Posted: December 26, 2009, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

Yea, I'm gonna have to get out the 486, put some fresh electrons in it and rope start it. I just hope I can remember the PW. I spent w  a  y   t   o  o many hours with that GH suite to not want to take a new look at it after five years.  I have an old version and never got the pick 3 because it did not exist where I was. Now that I have the fever again, it's been knawing at the back of my mind to to find that old lap-top. I used to do some tricks with it and force wheels to do things they were never designed for. I used it quite a bit to model keno games and wheels. Some good features in that SW and many hours of entertainment in the thousands. Yep, me and Gail have a history too.

DD

Michigan
            United States
            Member #54181
            August 8, 2007
            123 Posts
            Posted: December 30, 2009, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

12/30/2009

Working from GHAPS (Gail Howard's Advanage Plus Software) I may need to move my posts to Pick 5 games in the future or into my blog here if, Todd says so; because thats what I'm concentrating on the most, pick 5.I'm actively seeking to crack the code with the right combination of numbers to the MI 5/39 Fantasy 5 game for the capture of the first prize jackpot :)

Started viewing some charts, looking at short term trends, I noticed a bias in H chart toward a 3/2 low. Going into 3 chart, and cross referencing to the same chart for WE game, (cause I'm using two files to compare notes. The main file & each individual's day file to get a better perspective on my number selection), I seleceted smart picks from both files and noted it. Just cause it was getting to close to crunch time at the retailer.

From there, I went into 4 chart, (in both files); there was a common of five numbers. Used those as my key nums in the wheel, (not power numbers).

Going further, into B chart... interesting, toggled into F4 from B chart, I saw three zeros in the past five on the main file, with No.. zero's in the WE file.

Concentrating to much from the other charts as described, I totally forgot about the three zero's in the main file. As of now I still don't know what MI drew for tonite. Will update later.

Break Down as follows....

Wheel: 52323.... 7games..... 2/5 win guarantee

Number selection:

02-05-08-10-11-12-14-15-17-07-16-19-27-21-23-24-25-28-29-22-33-34-37

Key Numbers in the wheel:

05-07-16-22-27

Combinations: (too late to post on prediction board)

02-11-25-28-34 = 100

05-07-16-22-27 = 77

05-07-16-22-29 = 79

05-16-17-21-22 = 81

07-17-21-27-29 = 101

08-14-15-23-37 = 97

10-12-19-24-33 = 98

My goal for this drawing #1930 in the MI 5/39 was to have my seven number combos of:

O/E = 50%

L/H = 60-70%

Sum = 74-100

Til next time.... have a great day :)

Balance is Key

Michigan
              United States
              Member #54181
              August 8, 2007
              123 Posts
              Posted: December 31, 2009, 10:21 am - IP Logged

Looking at lasts night draw for MI 5/39,

04-11-20-24-26

In felt, I was in the zone that I wanted to be :)

Only thing I missed was the O/E = 1/4

Could of been cause, I again... missed the reading on the B chart, and not much time to view other charts. My sum was right there, and my L/H was on target as well.

Interesting Op.

MI 5/39 last night's draw...    04-11-20-24-26

And

MI 6/47 last night's draw...      04-06-11-16-42-44

Both draws contain only one odd number and the same odd number also.

Balance is Key

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                Wyncote,Pa
                United States
                Member #3206
                January 3, 2004
                61446 Posts
                Posted: January 1, 2010, 9:44 am - IP Logged

http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache%3AN6-EG7Xf87MJ%3Awww.math.byu.edu%2F~jarvis%2Fgambling%2FStudent-papers%2FLeah-Brown.pdf+Brown+Lotto+11&hl=en&gl=us
                When placed in adress bar
                reveals the naysayer................................
                I wonder  if its true.
                Nothing can be farther from the truth than statements such as these(*GAIL"s THEORY).
                The odds never but ever change in any lottery game that closely emulates a random selection process
                *******************************************************************
                It a random outcome??????????........... win or lose thing I guess.
                If Most people knew these things(*GAIL"s THEORY) why are there so few winners.
                ITS CHANCE WITH WHATEVER WE USE

Nashville, TN
                  United States
                  Member #82267
                  November 9, 2009
                  6 Posts
                  Posted: January 1, 2010, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

Perdue, thanks for the thread on Gail's software.  Before I post my question, I wanted to say that I couldn't believe people would spend so much time posting negative comments on this topic.  Darn, if you don't believe in the software, then don't buy it, use it, or read this forum!  How hard is that?  So, thanks for posting and putting up with negativity that went along with it so those of us who do want to use it can benefit. 

Now, on to my question: To you and other Advantage Plus users, I'd like to ask you what "first game" you use for your date range when doing your analysis, if you don't mind sharing that info please.  I am new to the software and was using only a year of history to do my analysis, but I wonder if more years would produce better results.

Thanks! M

Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #54181
                    August 8, 2007
                    123 Posts
                    Posted: January 2, 2010, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

Hey There  TNlotterygal,

If I understand your question in reference to"first game" and "date range" and "anaalysis" correctly,

First Game:

Always use the very first game as the beginning as your drawing number one; (if you can  retreive the all the past drawings for the game you set up in the game file.

Date Range / Analysis:

AP Software allows you to see many different types of ranges for the game you play. If you haven't read the manual that came with your software, please read it and keep it around as a handy reference tool. You can look at ranges of dates that go back five dates (or draws) ten dates, sixteen dates, twenty-two dates or... from the very first date in your game file. Analysis with the different charts toward the game you are looking at can be performed with any range of date you select.

Balance is Key

Nashville, TN
                      United States
                      Member #82267
                      November 9, 2009
                      6 Posts
                      Posted: January 2, 2010, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. 

Yes, I've read the book (and manual that came with Advantage Plus), but must admit I need to re-read it.  It's a little much to take in. 

Yes, I think you understood my question ; although I should've been more specific, because when I re-read it, I realize how vague the question was.  I was trying to figure out what date range you use to get the most accurate predictions for Powerball.   For example, when I am trying to select my numbers for Powerball, if I am looking at the Drawings Since Hit Chart or the Quick Stats, the numbers I would select to wheel would be different if I looked at only a year's worth of data vs. if I looked at all of the data I have, which would go all the way back to 1992.   I have been using one year's worth of data (in my date range) to predict my numbers, but I wonder if I should be using more data.

Thanks! M

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19900 Posts
                        Posted: January 2, 2010, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

The present PowerBall (5/59+1/39) matrix was changed 103 drawings ago on 01/07/09.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Monkey Butt, USA
                          United States
                          Member #54569
                          August 23, 2007
                          1124 Posts
                          Posted: January 3, 2010, 2:43 am - IP Logged

Happy Holidays  to All :)

Perdue, I was wondering when you were going to post a GH thread here.

Amazing how much feed back on the subject.

After falling off the face of the earth, and taking a long break from Lotto. I like many other people would like to tap the state Coffiers for one thing, and only One Thing.... Cash! and Lots of it!!!

So, State... if your reading this.... Look Out!! Cause I'm Coming After you!! For your First Prize Lottery Jackpot :))

Perdue we'll keep in touch; I too will Fire Up My GH AP Software and add more comments to this thead in the future.

Thx again Perdue for such a Great Subject :)

L J1

Thank You glad you like the post. You're the inspiration behind this post so take a bow. Look forward to reading your posts and hearing about your wins.

Monkey Butt, USA
                            United States
                            Member #54569
                            August 23, 2007
                            1124 Posts
                            Posted: January 3, 2010, 2:53 am - IP Logged

http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache%3AN6-EG7Xf87MJ%3Awww.math.byu.edu%2F~jarvis%2Fgambling%2FStudent-papers%2FLeah-Brown.pdf+Brown+Lotto+11&hl=en&gl=us
                            When placed in adress bar
                            reveals the naysayer................................
                            I wonder  if its true.
                            Nothing can be farther from the truth than statements such as these(*GAIL"s THEORY).
                            The odds never but ever change in any lottery game that closely emulates a random selection process
                            *******************************************************************
                            It a random outcome??????????........... win or lose thing I guess.
                            If Most people knew these things(*GAIL"s THEORY) why are there so few winners.
                            ITS CHANCE WITH WHATEVER WE USE

Hey Blackapple,

Thanks for the comment. Please realize that Gail's software is just a tool used to help put together a winning combination. It is no different than using MS Word write a letter or Excel to keep track of the numbers. Word does not write the letter, you do. Excel does not create the spreadsheet, you do. And you use it as a tool to suit your needs. The same thing for Gail's software. It is a tool used to help look at the lottery from various ways.

Monkey Butt, USA
                              United States
                              Member #54569
                              August 23, 2007
                              1124 Posts
                              Posted: January 3, 2010, 3:01 am - IP Logged

Hi,

Perdue, thanks for the thread on Gail's software.  Before I post my question, I wanted to say that I couldn't believe people would spend so much time posting negative comments on this topic.  Darn, if you don't believe in the software, then don't buy it, use it, or read this forum!  How hard is that?  So, thanks for posting and putting up with negativity that went along with it so those of us who do want to use it can benefit. 

Now, on to my question: To you and other Advantage Plus users, I'd like to ask you what "first game" you use for your date range when doing your analysis, if you don't mind sharing that info please.  I am new to the software and was using only a year of history to do my analysis, but I wonder if more years would produce better results.

Thanks! M

Thank you for your encouraging words.  What game are you studying and what charts are you using? I usually use various ranges when I study my numbers. Play around with the ranges and see which seems to work for your game. This is the fun part of using this software. There is no set rules. Try thinking out of the box and see what you get.

Page 4 of 21