Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Brainstorming using Smart Luck Advantage Plus

Topic closed. 302 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LotteryTechInc.

Page 8 of 21
PrintE-mailLink

Romania
Member #85770
January 23, 2010
11 Posts
Posted: February 20, 2010, 4:57 am - IP Logged

Okay, here are images of the Skip and Hit Chart for NJ Pick 6/49 game.  I've found this chart to be very helpful when there is a significant pattern for a given number.  Meaning, the higher the occurrence of hits the further to the right you go on this chart is considered to be a "significant" pattern according to GH.  An example of this would be lotto no.3 on the chart below, when its out 7 games.  According to this chart it has hit 11x, in comparison to #2 or #4 when out the same 7 games has only hit 6x and 5x respectively.  Another example would be lotto no.8 when its out 9 games.  Hope this helps.

Thank you very, very much for your very clear explanations!

Indeed, Gail's pattern for Skip and Hit is a higher value away from left, a peak in the decrease chain for any number.

But, I'm wondering if this peak has a correct interpretation of this chain of values. The higher skips appear rarer, is a fact, and if a higher value appear from a higher skip this is a anomaly of game,  it's more probably that this value will be stop, the number hasn't very soon this higher skip and the numbers from the left will appear to build that normal decrease chain of values.

So for number 3 and values 4-6-8-11 I choose value 4 and 6 as pattern instead 11 for skip 7 which is an anormaly situation. Don't you think?

This chain will be repaired so:

16-11-13-4-6-8-11

in

16-11-13-10-9-9-11 value 11 for skip 7 will bee stopped and number 3 will not appear.

Skips 4, 5, 6 are more probably for number 3.

I shall try to see how work this Gail pattern in TX cash 5.

Which another charts  do you use  ?

Monkey Butt, USA
    United States
    Member #54569
    August 23, 2007
    1124 Posts
    Posted: February 22, 2010, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

TO PRINT LARGER CHARTS

If you would like the charts to print larger:

1. Press F2
    2. Press F print to file
    3. Type in a file name you will remember. EX: A:\TX2STEPBCHART
    4. Use Notepad or MS Word to open the file.
    5. Change the change the font to your liking.
    6. Preview the document to see if it is to your satisfaction.
    7. Make any necessary adjustments you see fit.
    8. Print the document.

I have recently found this feature very handy when printing certain charts.

Krakow
      Poland
      Member #86302
      February 2, 2010
      859 Posts
      Posted: February 23, 2010, 3:33 am - IP Logged

Ok guys, perhaps your experience with A+ gives you an edge I do not have. Which method of number selection proved the best when trying to select 2 best numbers for next draw? What abt. 1 very hot number and 1 of its best pairings? Or selecting 1 adjacent and 1 of its best pairings? Or maybe one number from most active/ innactive no groups and its best pairing? Maybe clean double bottom and its favorite pairing?

Adam

Las Vegas, NV
        United States
        Member #44841
        August 9, 2006
        1749 Posts
        Posted: February 23, 2010, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Ok guys, perhaps your experience with A+ gives you an edge I do not have. Which method of number selection proved the best when trying to select 2 best numbers for next draw? What abt. 1 very hot number and 1 of its best pairings? Or selecting 1 adjacent and 1 of its best pairings? Or maybe one number from most active/ innactive no groups and its best pairing? Maybe clean double bottom and its favorite pairing?

Adam

Hi Adamcustom, what a great question!  That is exactly what I've been pulling my hair out working on for what seems like forever!!!  I've found that everything you mentioned works, especially the adjacent numbers, but it works for doing just that ... giving 1 or 2 very strong contenders (there are always a FEW VERY strong contenders) and by the time you start to pair those lets say "2" strong #s with the their favorite "other" #'s (I like to call them friends) the number pool starts to grow and grow.  

Lately though, I've been having success with Chart 3 - Quick Stats, in coming up with the "best" very cold number as well as some average and hot ones to play.  I'm working on a screen capture to show what I'll try to explain here and will post it later.  When the number in the column of "average skips" matches the number in the column of "median skips" exactly, lookout its going to come out either that draw or the very next one!  When the numbers are close but not an exact match, like off by .2 to .5 its good as well.  For a long time I would look a this chart (without changing the range of games from the entire history and never saw anything match exactly and wonder what the hell she was talking about ...) but after reading a previous post in here where someone said that they changed the ranges for certain charts I was like duh!!! GH says to use this chart to find the cold/innactive #'s to include, but now I've found that by changing the range of games that it looks at to between 40-50 games for the 5/40 game and 60-85 games for the 6/49, that helps to narrow down the picks for all the #'s, even the ones most likely to repeat and not just cold ones.  This chart has given me 2 solid numbers, but I still keep coming up short by pooling them with the wrong numbers!  You'll have to play around with the number of games based on your game to see what works best.  Again, my problem lies with trying to keep the pool to no more than 12 to 15 numbers in order to keep the wheel(s) tight with no holes.  Another way around this is to have multiple smaller wheels with overlapping #'s (which I know works from past experience) but I'm cash challenged right now so I'm limited to the number of lines I play.  

Good luck and let me know if this helps ...

Maria

Las Vegas, NV
          United States
          Member #44841
          August 9, 2006
          1749 Posts
          Posted: February 23, 2010, 11:17 am - IP Logged

Okay, here's a couple of screen captures to show what I was explaining above:

Number 46 is highlighted to show what I mean, the numbers in both columns match exactly so it is "most likely" to appear in the next draw; whereas nos 39 & 21 are less likely for the next draw but I'd be on the lookout for them very soon.

hot one

This chart shows #1 as looking good also, and its been more active so this chart works for all of the numbers I just changed the range to 60 games instead of the 85 I used for the "inactive/cold" selection.  Also, the way GH says to determine "hot/average/cold" numbers is by looking at the "hit ratio" column.

Toronto
            Canada
            Member #5142
            June 20, 2004
            47 Posts
            Posted: February 24, 2010, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

One of the best methods of picking "2 best numbers", or anchors or DNs'(designated numbers) is to utilize the 5 or 6 winning numbers from the previous draw,  depending on your game.
            On average most lottery draws have a repeat, and many times 2 numbers will repeat......this is like a stellar nursery spitting out stars.....you have a good chance of hitting 1 or 2 numbers by simply playing the numbers from the previous draw as part of your set.....if a number has been drawn 2+ times in the past 5 draws, it's a good play....I avoid using a number that suddenly appears after skips of 10 or more draws as a candidate to repeat....it has to prove itself before I'll use it.....this also narrows down my pool of numbers.....further reduction can be done by using odd/even bias chart to determine the most likely number bias and then choose the odd or even numbers among the previously drawn winning numbers to narrow it down to an economical set or sets.

Pick 5 lottery: all pairings of repeats:
            1  2 
            1  3 
            1  4 
            1  5 
            2  3 
            2  4 
            2  5 
            3  4 
            3  5 
            4  5 

Pick 6 lottery: all pairings of repeats:
            1  2 
            1  3 
            1  4 
            1  5 
            1  6 
            2  3 
            2  4 
            2  5 
            2  6 
            3  4 
            3  5 
            3  6 
            4  5 
            4  6 
            5  6 

Small sets with 2 anchor repeats combined with numbers drawn 2+ times in the past 5 draws have good prospects. Try to balance the remaining numbers. If using a 10 number wheel with 2 repeats as anchors, then split the remaining numbers odd and even.
            If you want to play a third anchor number, use the number with the best hit percentage from the skip and hit chart.....look at all the numbers on the left with asterisks and select the best one as the third anchor.

Some days I spell luck with an "F" ©2005

thegreendestiny's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
              Emerald City
              United States
              Member #83324
              December 4, 2009
              64 Posts
              Posted: February 27, 2010, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Can anyone guide me through gail howards charts.  In her manual she states that the drawings since hit chart is the most valuable chart in the program, tells when to play and when not to play - specific numbers for specific drawings.  Can anyone guide me through this and how to read the charts and when to play.  If anyone could could you please provide more information for Trend Reversal, Reverse Cascade, Cascade, Hot and Hitting number.  I've read them but how to apply it is i'm wanting an answer for so if anyone could ??

thegreendestiny's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                Emerald City
                United States
                Member #83324
                December 4, 2009
                64 Posts
                Posted: February 27, 2010, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

Can anyone guide me through gail howards charts.  In her manual she states that the drawings since hit chart is the most valuable chart in the program, tells when to play and when not to play - specific numbers for specific drawings.  Can anyone guide me through this and how to read the charts and when to play.  If anyone could could you please provide more information for Trend Reversal, Reverse Cascade, Cascade, Hot and Hitting number.  I've read them but how to apply it is i'm wanting an answer for so if anyone could ??

never mind people.  i think i found the explanations in the beginning of the thread,but if there is more of an in depth answer please share thanks!

Krakow
                  Poland
                  Member #86302
                  February 2, 2010
                  859 Posts
                  Posted: March 1, 2010, 6:36 am - IP Logged

Thanks a lot Maria!

Right now I' m focused on 5/42 game due to more favorable odds and what's also important it's cheaper to play as one 6/49 bet costs ar. USD1, whereas 15/42 bet costs me ar. 0.40.

I will try to experiment with your suggestions and see what come out of it. Just a bit of backtesting should give me some idea how successful it might be.

Surely enough each game is different so what works for one lottery may or may not work so well for another.

Getting 2 numbers right is a great starting point to reach for something more valuable.

Adam

Krakow
                    Poland
                    Member #86302
                    February 2, 2010
                    859 Posts
                    Posted: March 1, 2010, 7:01 am - IP Logged

Karnac

Great posting! I'm impressed with your ideas. I guess you must have given quite some time to test what could work best. Basing number selection on GH smart picks is definitely no go as they indicate far too many numbers to make it feasibile.

As to the repeat numbers I see that in my game double repeats nearly never happen. Ok, next vital question.. What game range should I look at when choosing best pairs? All the history( I got more than 2000 games file), 100 games or 50 or something in between? You've written all pairings which can translate into quite a number of pairs.

Next problem I find is I do not enjoy too much success with playing odd/even bias. What do you base your opinion on? Is it bias tracker or just 5 last games? Is going with the trend or againist it better in your experience?

As for your suggestion of using best numbesr from Skip & Hit chart how do you determine the best hit percentage? Comparing hit rate per particular skip to the average hit rate for that skip?

Thanks again

Adam

Krakow
                      Poland
                      Member #86302
                      February 2, 2010
                      859 Posts
                      Posted: March 1, 2010, 7:27 am - IP Logged

Maria

One more question when changing range of your game to say 60 games, do you still look at smart picks or not? As in many cases median and average skips will be same or nearly the same for numbers not marked with asterisk.

Adam

Krakow
                        Poland
                        Member #86302
                        February 2, 2010
                        859 Posts
                        Posted: March 1, 2010, 7:50 am - IP Logged

Karnac

I checked it and double repeat from previous drawing  happened 9 times in last 220 games. The average repeat is 0.6 per game.

Adam

Krakow
                          Poland
                          Member #86302
                          February 2, 2010
                          859 Posts
                          Posted: March 1, 2010, 7:51 am - IP Logged

Maria

Sorry, of course I meant 5/42 and not 15/42Smile

Krakow
                            Poland
                            Member #86302
                            February 2, 2010
                            859 Posts
                            Posted: March 1, 2010, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Well, having said that being able to select 2 really good favorite numbers for next draw is what my focus is right now I have to add that then I would not complement my 2 favorites with any extra numbers. Simply I would generate 3 if 5 and 3 if 6 combos with all the remaining numbers. In most cases it would give me 11-12 combinations covered by guarantee. Quite often 4 of 5 and 4 of 6 are possible then.

Adam

Las Vegas, NV
                              United States
                              Member #44841
                              August 9, 2006
                              1749 Posts
                              Posted: March 1, 2010, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

Maria

One more question when changing range of your game to say 60 games, do you still look at smart picks or not? As in many cases median and average skips will be same or nearly the same for numbers not marked with asterisk.

Adam

Adam,

No, I don't bother with the smart picks at all because I haven't found them to be really helpful or truly on target.  Also, when you check some of the "smart" picks against her guidelines in the book, lots of times they don't even meet her criteria!  You said it best in your statement above, and it was only after changing the range of games like in my example and noting the numbers where the skips were the same and seeing them come out one after the other (all the while NOT being smart picked) I stood up and paid attention.   

Good luck with your game, those charts I posted may or may not help you but don't be afraid to experiment with them all.  I had better success with the software when I didn't put so much thinking into it!  Like for example just using chart 9 and mixing and matching companion pairs & triads!  Go for it,

Maria

Page 8 of 21