Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 7:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Brainstorming using Smart Luck Advantage Plus

Topic closed. 302 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LotteryTechInc.

Page 21 of 21
PrintE-mailLink
Krakow
Poland
Member #86302
February 2, 2010
892 Posts
Posted: May 10, 2010, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Yes, it does seem that way. I have to admit that I've learned quite a bit since this tread has started and although I've not posted a lot, I've started looking at every feature in the software so that I can pass it on.

I've earnestly started using my software to track pick 3 and pick 4 here in TX. Still inputting the data from 1993 to present. I am also inputting the pick 3 and pick 4 lotto information as vtrac.

I hope to post something useful for all Smart Luck Advantage Plus users before this thread expires.

Ok, then all tribute for starting this thread and keeping it up goes to you, Perdue. Once again thanks a lot for all your efforts and hard work.

Clever decision to turn you attention to especially pick-3. Unfortunately it's not played in Poland. Much easier and when playing pairs you stand a very good chance of winning. Though I do not think GH is the best software to do it right.

Adam

Lotterologist's avatar - lightbulb
    Lotto City, Michigan
    United States
    Member #36256
    March 30, 2006
    1472 Posts
    Posted: May 18, 2010, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

Please be aware that the purpose of this thread is for the people who have purchased the Advantage Plus Software and would like to try to understand the various charts and software. What Gail says or does is not my concern. How I can use this software to MY advantage is MY concern. I don't have to agree with a person's beliefs in order to do business with them.

Gail had a product that suited my need. Now my goal as well as many others is to use this product to our advantage. I did not purchase this software with the expectation of pushing a few buttons and wam-bam-I'll B dam*n I have a set of winning numbers. Please, give me and the other folks who have purchased this software credit of not being morons.

If you have a beef with Gail's books, software, or philosophy, then start a thread and bash away or you can always email Gail and give her your thoughts and opinions about her books, software, or philosophy. But that is not what this thread is about.

I think Ford makes lousy cars. I'll never be a Ford fan. I won't even purchase a Ford. I won't even drive a Ford. But I have no problem giving Ford their props on having some of the best pick-ups on the road. I will also say their Grand Marquis is great and rides like a dream. Why because as far as I am concerned that is true. Will I ever willingly purchase a Ford pickup or a Grand Marquis? I might if they keep doing such a good job with the pick-ups and the Grand Marquis. But as you can see that is my opinion.

I know a lot of people who are Ford owners. I don't bash Ford or put down the Ford product just because I am not partial to Fords. The same applies here about Gail's products.

Actually, Fords are the BEST!!!! Good ol' fashioned american ingenuity!!!! Wink

"Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future."----Niels Bohr

United States
      Member #68002
      December 10, 2008
      477 Posts
      Posted: May 20, 2010, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Just purchased the new Filtering Full Wheel Generator and it's totally awesome been experimenting with different filter settings and will use the software real soon in the Pick-5 here in FL

Page 21 of 21