Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Brainstorming using Smart Luck Advantage Plus

Topic closed. 302 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LotteryTechInc.

Page 20 of 21
PrintE-mailLink
Las Vegas, NV
United States
Member #44841
August 9, 2006
1749 Posts
Posted: April 7, 2010, 11:30 am - IP Logged

One caveat Maria. If we look at a range of 20 draws only you see them huddled together quite often more than 3 or 4 numbesr with the same ranking. So we have to decide which ones to choose or go for 100 draws when in most cases you will see 3, 4 or max 5 favorites. If you take 4 it anyway will boil down to 18 numbers or less as they do repeat. What do you think?

Well we can go a bunch of different ways here ... and I think this is where we would have to decide if this strategy is for the long haul run and just to have coverage, then picking the high ranking ones won't differ much whether the entire history is used or the last 100 games, because the same #'s will be in there.  The problem would come when trying to narrow down the "right" power #'s if this were going to be a wheel in constant play.  I'm not sure which I prefer, hence why no recent jackpot yet!!!  If trying to create the wheel for spot play (meaning using those special "3-5" along with the currents for the next 3 draws) then any number of groups can work which brings us back to trying to create that killer pool; which from my experience means overlapping wheels pulling the numbers from a variety of charts (and just trying things).  If you notice, on any given day one chart (let's say chart 4) can contain all 5 winners; and on other days you'll see 2 here, 2 somewhere else and maybe just 1 from another.

My latest creation of 2 wheels is using this strategy, but has me in a holding pattern because I chose one power number for each wheel (example: my "10 & Friends") where 10 is the power number and its a matter of waiting for that group to show strong in the L10, then I'll pounce ...

The idea being that these numbers will roll around and come together every so often because history has shown that it does, and so if patient (keep in mind this is a sort of base wheel and not the only one to play at any given time) a 4 out of 5 is pretty much guaranteed.  As well as 3 of 5's.  The ultimate 5 of 5 could come as well.  I just don't want to be playing a wheel for what seems like forever so that even if a "4" does materialize it just barely pays back what was spent!

Krakow
    Poland
    Member #86302
    February 2, 2010
    859 Posts
    Posted: April 7, 2010, 11:34 am - IP Logged

Well we can go a bunch of different ways here ... and I think this is where we would have to decide if this strategy is for the long haul run and just to have coverage, then picking the high ranking ones won't differ much whether the entire history is used or the last 100 games, because the same #'s will be in there.  The problem would come when trying to narrow down the "right" power #'s if this were going to be a wheel in constant play.  I'm not sure which I prefer, hence why no recent jackpot yet!!!  If trying to create the wheel for spot play (meaning using those special "3-5" along with the currents for the next 3 draws) then any number of groups can work which brings us back to trying to create that killer pool; which from my experience means overlapping wheels pulling the numbers from a variety of charts (and just trying things).  If you notice, on any given day one chart (let's say chart 4) can contain all 5 winners; and on other days you'll see 2 here, 2 somewhere else and maybe just 1 from another.

My latest creation of 2 wheels is using this strategy, but has me in a holding pattern because I chose one power number for each wheel (example: my "10 & Friends") where 10 is the power number and its a matter of waiting for that group to show strong in the L10, then I'll pounce ...

The idea being that these numbers will roll around and come together every so often because history has shown that it does, and so if patient (keep in mind this is a sort of base wheel and not the only one to play at any given time) a 4 out of 5 is pretty much guaranteed.  As well as 3 of 5's.  The ultimate 5 of 5 could come as well.  I just don't want to be playing a wheel for what seems like forever so that even if a "4" does materialize it just barely pays back what was spent!

That's one of the reasons I did go for 20 draws which keeps us in touch with what's going on in last draws. Only pairings are from last 500 draws.

Las Vegas, NV
      United States
      Member #44841
      August 9, 2006
      1749 Posts
      Posted: April 7, 2010, 11:43 am - IP Logged

Sounds like a plan.  Let's see what happens.  I will work on it and try to post something in Perdue's Pick 5 Thread today.  I got 3 of 5 yesterday, so I have a big $11 to work with!  Smile  Good luck today/tonight!  It's already evening for you ... Sorry bout that!

Maria

Krakow
        Poland
        Member #86302
        February 2, 2010
        859 Posts
        Posted: April 7, 2010, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Sounds like a plan.  Let's see what happens.  I will work on it and try to post something in Perdue's Pick 5 Thread today.  I got 3 of 5 yesterday, so I have a big $11 to work with!  Smile  Good luck today/tonight!  It's already evening for you ... Sorry bout that!

Maria

Thanks and the same to you! I would say it's late afternoon and the dog has already been out for a walk.

You know that to make it really work it's gonna take some time.

Krakow
          Poland
          Member #86302
          February 2, 2010
          859 Posts
          Posted: April 7, 2010, 11:58 am - IP Logged

Thats right with numbers scattered all over the charts. It's exactly the reason why I want to get away from that as there is no way to allow for all "good numbers" in play. It's sort of basing on facts. The facts are following :

these are 2 or 3 best numbers in last 20 draws or so

and these are their best pairings within a couple of last years.

Las Vegas, NV
            United States
            Member #44841
            August 9, 2006
            1749 Posts
            Posted: April 7, 2010, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

This is true.  I'm also trying to narrow down which few charts to use on a "regular" basis and not bother with all the other ones because they just increase the size of the pool.  Like being brave and just picking from charts 3, 4 & 6.  Also spot checking chart 7 for locating the overall top rankers and where they currently are on chart 4.

Krakow
              Poland
              Member #86302
              February 2, 2010
              859 Posts
              Posted: April 7, 2010, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

This is true.  I'm also trying to narrow down which few charts to use on a "regular" basis and not bother with all the other ones because they just increase the size of the pool.  Like being brave and just picking from charts 3, 4 & 6.  Also spot checking chart 7 for locating the overall top rankers and where they currently are on chart 4.

Without very strict rules like: 15 numbers chosen at most it always ends up in 20 odd numbers. The other way of playing without so much guesswork would be choosing top rankin 2, 3 or 4 numbers with all their pairings and excluding all the numbers which have not come up with those favorites in say 50 or 100 games. However that would give us more numbers to wheel than the first option.

Krakow
                Poland
                Member #86302
                February 2, 2010
                859 Posts
                Posted: April 7, 2010, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

I got one question to all of you using A+. Have you ever tried using exclusively 1 chart for selecting numbers. Chart B with skips due. Say we set B4.1 to IN L5 and gamesout to 30 games. Then we select skips most due( higher skips with 0 and lower skips with max 1, except for skip o and 1 which maybe higher.

L J1's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #54181
                  August 8, 2007
                  123 Posts
                  Posted: April 8, 2010, 3:33 am - IP Logged

Hey There adamcustom,

I like to use as many charts as I can. Focusing on short term 1st. As with all the short term, including the B chart, I want to see what direction the game is traveling; as in MI 5/39 I play. I already know where it's been hence past draws.

What I'm looking for is a Bias on the TOT & AVG columns. I look to see if those two columns are above or below the mean as decribed on pg. 43 of the LMG.

A far as B41 chart. If I see the game is leaning out more cold, I'll try setting the L setting to 20 and the games out to 20. I feeling that gives me pretty good coverage for the 17 games out. I'm not to concerned going back any farther than that because of the trend reversal stuff that occurs on 4 chart.

If I feel the game is leaning more hot, then I'll leave the settings on B41 at the defult, and cross reference other charts to see if there's corralation with B & B41.

L J

Balance is Key

Krakow
                    Poland
                    Member #86302
                    February 2, 2010
                    859 Posts
                    Posted: April 8, 2010, 6:41 am - IP Logged

Hey There adamcustom,

I like to use as many charts as I can. Focusing on short term 1st. As with all the short term, including the B chart, I want to see what direction the game is traveling; as in MI 5/39 I play. I already know where it's been hence past draws.

What I'm looking for is a Bias on the TOT & AVG columns. I look to see if those two columns are above or below the mean as decribed on pg. 43 of the LMG.

A far as B41 chart. If I see the game is leaning out more cold, I'll try setting the L setting to 20 and the games out to 20. I feeling that gives me pretty good coverage for the 17 games out. I'm not to concerned going back any farther than that because of the trend reversal stuff that occurs on 4 chart.

If I feel the game is leaning more hot, then I'll leave the settings on B41 at the defult, and cross reference other charts to see if there's corralation with B & B41.

L J

Thanks L J1 for your answer.

Adam

L J1's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
                      Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #54181
                      August 8, 2007
                      123 Posts
                      Posted: April 11, 2010, 9:54 am - IP Logged

Your Welcome Adam.

The B Chart is such a great indicator to work with. When you see a considerable amount of difference in the recent dynamics of the game, the B Chart along with it's F4 screens can assist in the direction of the next set of winning numbers.

Balance is Key

Krakow
                        Poland
                        Member #86302
                        February 2, 2010
                        859 Posts
                        Posted: April 22, 2010, 6:55 am - IP Logged

Xmatrix,

I wonder what kind of help you expect if you consistently select right numbers in a pool of 10 or 12. It's a luxury problem. Then I would wheel them 4 of 5 at least.

Adam

clifford1944's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                          Broken Arrow Oklahoma
                          United States
                          Member #85721
                          January 21, 2010
                          159 Posts
                          Posted: April 23, 2010, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

Hey I'll take the GH plus.  I have lottobuster and it helps but those winning numbers slide off like a greasy worm.  I'm still trying after all these years.  But one hit and pow! I am off to visit Switzerland.

Home, home where I wanted to be.

Krakow
                            Poland
                            Member #86302
                            February 2, 2010
                            859 Posts
                            Posted: May 10, 2010, 4:55 am - IP Logged

Is it the case that all ags been said and done? It seems that the thread is exhausted.

Adam

Monkey Butt, USA
                              United States
                              Member #54569
                              August 23, 2007
                              1124 Posts
                              Posted: May 10, 2010, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

Is it the case that all ags been said and done? It seems that the thread is exhausted.

Adam

Yes, it does seem that way. I have to admit that I've learned quite a bit since this tread has started and although I've not posted a lot, I've started looking at every feature in the software so that I can pass it on.

I've earnestly started using my software to track pick 3 and pick 4 here in TX. Still inputting the data from 1993 to present. I am also inputting the pick 3 and pick 4 lotto information as vtrac.

I hope to post something useful for all Smart Luck Advantage Plus users before this thread expires.

Page 20 of 21