Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Brainstorming using Smart Luck Advantage Plus

Topic closed. 302 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LotteryTechInc.

Page 17 of 21
PrintE-mailLink
Krakow
Poland
Member #86302
February 2, 2010
859 Posts
Posted: April 2, 2010, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

Well the only way I can see to economically wheel that many numbers would be by using at least 2 power numbers possibly even 3, and then plan to run that set for at least 3 draws.

The point is you have to rearrange the set every time you play as numbers change from game to game. So it will not be the same set. But that's not the worst part of it. The biggest headache is power numbers. I'm not Gail who's expert at selecting power numbers. Hitting one is quite a feat, let alone 3.

If you can select 3 power numbers properly you can have wheel practically any numbers you like. Even all of them in a game.

Las Vegas, NV
    United States
    Member #44841
    August 9, 2006
    1749 Posts
    Posted: April 2, 2010, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

The point is you have to rearrange the set every time you play as numbers change from game to game. So it will not be the same set. But that's not the worst part of it. The biggest headache is power numbers. I'm not Gail who's expert at selecting power numbers. Hitting one is quite a feat, let alone 3.

If you can select 3 power numbers properly you can have wheel practically any numbers you like. Even all of them in a game.

That's exactly the mistake I had been making for the past forever, thinking that the set needs to change daily!  Ideally, if we are going to make a wheel with 20+ numbers (or say half the game) and we use enough numbers from the range of 0-5 games out, then somewhere within 3 draws those numbers should fall.  The hope is of course, that they will fall together with the other numbers selected!  What I've been working on recently is trying to create 2 wheels containing 20 numbers (which is half of my 5/40 game pool) with 2 power numbers (a 4 if 4 wheel).  The main numbers (usually about 8) in each pool are numbers that play together most often and that also tend to hit more frequently (for example something I call "10 & Friends", 10 being a number that has a high hit rank) along with 12 other numbers that are either hot & hitting or looks good for some other reason (like your example).  Then run just those 2 wheels for a few days if they look poised to come ...  So far (within the past week) I've gotten a 4 out of 5 and a few 3 of 5's.  So its looking promising, but not too easy on the wallet.  In NJ, it takes 3 weeks to get any payouts over $599, and 3 of 5 can pay anywhere from $8-$12 ... which doesn't cover the cost of the wheel unfortunately and is what you will get if both power numbers don't come out.  So it has to deliver that 4 or better ...  It's still a work in progress, so I'll keep you informed ...

Krakow
      Poland
      Member #86302
      February 2, 2010
      859 Posts
      Posted: April 2, 2010, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

That's exactly the mistake I had been making for the past forever, thinking that the set needs to change daily!  Ideally, if we are going to make a wheel with 20+ numbers (or say half the game) and we use enough numbers from the range of 0-5 games out, then somewhere within 3 draws those numbers should fall.  The hope is of course, that they will fall together with the other numbers selected!  What I've been working on recently is trying to create 2 wheels containing 20 numbers (which is half of my 5/40 game pool) with 2 power numbers (a 4 if 4 wheel).  The main numbers (usually about 8) in each pool are numbers that play together most often and that also tend to hit more frequently (for example something I call "10 & Friends", 10 being a number that has a high hit rank) along with 12 other numbers that are either hot & hitting or looks good for some other reason (like your example).  Then run just those 2 wheels for a few days if they look poised to come ...  So far (within the past week) I've gotten a 4 out of 5 and a few 3 of 5's.  So its looking promising, but not too easy on the wallet.  In NJ, it takes 3 weeks to get any payouts over $599, and 3 of 5 can pay anywhere from $8-$12 ... which doesn't cover the cost of the wheel unfortunately and is what you will get if both power numbers don't come out.  So it has to deliver that 4 or better ...  It's still a work in progress, so I'll keep you informed ...

Great to hear it Maria that you seem to be on the right path. I will try to have a closer look at Chart 3 again as I seem to be noticing something else which might prove promising as well. As soon as I find sound correlation in past results I will let you know. You mean 2 20-number wheels or 2 10-number wheels you are playing?

Las Vegas, NV
        United States
        Member #44841
        August 9, 2006
        1749 Posts
        Posted: April 2, 2010, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

Great to hear it Maria that you seem to be on the right path. I will try to have a closer look at Chart 3 again as I seem to be noticing something else which might prove promising as well. As soon as I find sound correlation in past results I will let you know. You mean 2 20-number wheels or 2 10-number wheels you are playing?

I mean 2 20-number wheels (Wheel 54020) which when playing the 4 if 4 is 54 games, or the 4 if 5 which is 24 games.  Since my funds are presently low (until my 4 number payout comes Smile) I've been trying to play one against the other, meaning wheel A today, and wheel B the next day ...

Krakow
          Poland
          Member #86302
          February 2, 2010
          859 Posts
          Posted: April 2, 2010, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

I mean 2 20-number wheels (Wheel 54020) which when playing the 4 if 4 is 54 games, or the 4 if 5 which is 24 games.  Since my funds are presently low (until my 4 number payout comes Smile) I've been trying to play one against the other, meaning wheel A today, and wheel B the next day ...

I see. Playing big, no kidding. With overlapping some numbers most probably.

Las Vegas, NV
            United States
            Member #44841
            August 9, 2006
            1749 Posts
            Posted: April 2, 2010, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

I see. Playing big, no kidding. With overlapping some numbers most probably.

Definitely!  I'm a Sagittarius, unfortunately I don't know how to play small ... Wink  Besides, we're trying to win big here ...  And yes to the overlapping numbers.

You might also want to get Lottery Director.  If you notice a couple other people on this thread mention it ... You can download it free (the only thing is once using the free version, you will have to update the history every time you start it) but I've found it very helpful in putting together the numbers that play together often.  I really like it, you are getting the same stats as you would with GH, just presented in a different way.  Also, it uses less history (the last 900 or so games) so I've found when running them together side by side I see many opportunities ... hence the multi wheel approach!

Krakow
              Poland
              Member #86302
              February 2, 2010
              859 Posts
              Posted: April 2, 2010, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

Definitely!  I'm a Sagittarius, unfortunately I don't know how to play small ... Wink  Besides, we're trying to win big here ...  And yes to the overlapping numbers.

You might also want to get Lottery Director.  If you notice a couple other people on this thread mention it ... You can download it free (the only thing is once using the free version, you will have to update the history every time you start it) but I've found it very helpful in putting together the numbers that play together often.  I really like it, you are getting the same stats as you would with GH, just presented in a different way.  Also, it uses less history (the last 900 or so games) so I've found when running them together side by side I see many opportunities ... hence the multi wheel approach!

Ok, I got your point. I think the main question is range of analysis for numbers. So what range do you look at when choosing 10& friends and other 12 numbers?

Is it entire history, or say 100 or 50 games for choosing basic numbers and 5 or 10 for hot & promising ones? Last and not least power numbers are selected using basic numbers or from the lucky 12?

Las Vegas, NV
                United States
                Member #44841
                August 9, 2006
                1749 Posts
                Posted: April 2, 2010, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Ok, I got your point. I think the main question is range of analysis for numbers. So what range do you look at when choosing 10& friends and other 12 numbers?

Is it entire history, or say 100 or 50 games for choosing basic numbers and 5 or 10 for hot & promising ones? Last and not least power numbers are selected using basic numbers or from the lucky 12?

Okay, well this is where it gets interesting ... and obviously very difficult otherwise we'd be hitting the jackpot on a regular basis!  When you get lottery director up and running you will notice one of the options is to "zoom" in on all of the numbers individually.  This is the equivalent to hitting "8" in Advantage Plus and then F4.  In lottery director it shows the 7 most frequently drawn numbers with any particular number, let's say "10" in this example.  This is using the entire history or last 900 games (which I think is the default setting.)  That gives us the main 8 numbers to work with (starting of course with a number that looks really poised to hit), then from there I go with numbers from Charts 3, 4, 6, C & D from GH (cross-referencing them) typically using the entire history except for chart 3 which we both found works best with anywhere from 30-50 games of history to get the other 12.  

I think that by fine tuning this area and possibly adding a little patience to the mix, (meaning to wait for a certain cycle of numbers to appear), we can win this thing!!!

Oklahoma City, OK
                  United States
                  Member #87976
                  March 7, 2010
                  101 Posts
                  Posted: April 3, 2010, 1:13 am - IP Logged

I've been reading the posts with great interest.  I've only had the A+ software for a couple of weeks and so far I've just been playing "on paper" while I try to get better at reading the charts.  Is anyone else trying to use the "Lottery Advantage Scoreboard" on pg 164 of LMG or using the V report in the software?  Each night I painstakingly fill out the scoreboard, but obviously I'm still making mistakes in interpreting the data, and it takes so long to use all the charts to fill out the scoreboard that by the time I'm done, the drawing is over!  lol  At least I get instant results that way!  Then I start over with the new numbers from that night's drawing.  I have to go back and read the manual all the time to try to decipher the charts, so the information posted here is wonderful!  I really like hearing what charts you use and how you use them.  One thing I found was that her SmartPicks usually don't pick the winning numbers, at least not for the lotto game I'm playing, so I try to ignore those smartpicks.  Keep the tips coming!!

Krakow
                    Poland
                    Member #86302
                    February 2, 2010
                    859 Posts
                    Posted: April 3, 2010, 4:24 am - IP Logged

Okay, well this is where it gets interesting ... and obviously very difficult otherwise we'd be hitting the jackpot on a regular basis!  When you get lottery director up and running you will notice one of the options is to "zoom" in on all of the numbers individually.  This is the equivalent to hitting "8" in Advantage Plus and then F4.  In lottery director it shows the 7 most frequently drawn numbers with any particular number, let's say "10" in this example.  This is using the entire history or last 900 games (which I think is the default setting.)  That gives us the main 8 numbers to work with (starting of course with a number that looks really poised to hit), then from there I go with numbers from Charts 3, 4, 6, C & D from GH (cross-referencing them) typically using the entire history except for chart 3 which we both found works best with anywhere from 30-50 games of history to get the other 12.  

I think that by fine tuning this area and possibly adding a little patience to the mix, (meaning to wait for a certain cycle of numbers to appear), we can win this thing!!!

Thanks, Maria. Interesting indeed. As Lottery Director has no database of Poland' lotto games I would have to input data manually. Impossible! However I could solve the problem using another application I got which lists all possible pairings of numbers for any range I choose. Most probably the range of analysis should be somehow limited. I've read time and again that entire history might even be misleading. Some 500 draws is enough for pick-5 games to base on.

So good luck with your game. Ah, pls take a look in chart 3 at instances where longest skip, last skip and median skip is the same. It seems promising as well.

Krakow
                      Poland
                      Member #86302
                      February 2, 2010
                      859 Posts
                      Posted: April 3, 2010, 6:47 am - IP Logged

That leaves us with a nightmarish question of  2 power numbers. Apparently obvious answer would be take your strongest number and its best pairing. I looked at the skip of that strategy. The best pairing for the most frequent nnumber from the last 500 games hits every 100 games or so. So if that strategy were to be adopted the best thing would be to check the last hit of that strategy and start playing it ar. game 100 from the last hit of the pair. No need to tell you that it takes a lot of patience and iron will to go for it.

Another way of looking at it would be taking the last draw and checking if among those 12 chosen we have on repeater and one adjacent number. If so play it. As we know that on average a number repeats ar. 60% of the time and every game has on average 1.2- 1.4 adjacent numbers from previous game.

Las Vegas, NV
                        United States
                        Member #44841
                        August 9, 2006
                        1749 Posts
                        Posted: April 3, 2010, 10:12 am - IP Logged

That leaves us with a nightmarish question of  2 power numbers. Apparently obvious answer would be take your strongest number and its best pairing. I looked at the skip of that strategy. The best pairing for the most frequent nnumber from the last 500 games hits every 100 games or so. So if that strategy were to be adopted the best thing would be to check the last hit of that strategy and start playing it ar. game 100 from the last hit of the pair. No need to tell you that it takes a lot of patience and iron will to go for it.

Another way of looking at it would be taking the last draw and checking if among those 12 chosen we have on repeater and one adjacent number. If so play it. As we know that on average a number repeats ar. 60% of the time and every game has on average 1.2- 1.4 adjacent numbers from previous game.

Adam,

In my haste to answer your post while you were still online I didn't answer all the questions, but yes, I will typically select my power numbers by taking what I deem the strongest number and its best pairing.  Most times all of the candidates would have been in the last 5-10 games out range, since they "often" play together (but obviously not always or it would be a snap!).  And what I've noticed for my 5/40 game is that the strongest number will bring along 1 or 2 of its best friends even though the "charts" say those "friends" weren't good for that draw.  This is where your "gut" and just overall knowledge of your game comes into play.  Especially in the case of adjacents.  I've seen this happen too many times to mention, and because of not following my gut, and getting all caught up in the "rules" I've missed many plays!  Here's an example of what I mean, let's say the number 11 played in the previous draw, you study the charts and maybe "10" and "12" are in the last 5 games status.  10 is looking very good for whatever number of reasons you deem important, 12 is looking a very weak by that same analysis, BUT its an adjacent and a "friend" of 10 ... Now your gut is saying play it anyway, hey maybe even use it as a power number (because its a friend & adjacent) ... but your studies show that the last couple of draws 2 adjacents played in each draw, so what's the likelihood of 2 coming up again, and it seems so obvious a play ... but you don't play the "12" and BAM!  The next draw brings that friggin 10 & 12.  So, don't get bogged down with too many rules; try to stay loose and develop a good "feel" for your game.  It will come with time.

Yes you are right about the entire history being misleading, which is why I found the lottery director software to be so helpful.  Its unfortunate that they don't support your game, but its not a total loss.  Here's what I would do, you can run GH's software many times side by side for the same chart or others, so I would open it up with the entire history for let's say chart 4, again with less history (you decide) for chart 4 again, or maybe for chart 8.  With chart 8 though, most recent history with at least 500 games is more important and the F4 "view" (this is where I use lottery director heavily because it displays the info better) so try that and see what happens.  Lottery director shows each number's rank by 10, 20, 100 games and entire history, this is the same as chart 7 in advantage plus.  Again, its a matter of preference as to the display.   The hardest part of having all of this info is truly interpreting the data and not going crazy.  Being nimble and ready to try anything.  And don't feel like you always have to "wheel" the numbers.  Of course you'll get better coverage if all the winners are in your pool and you wheel them, but when uncertain or if cash is tight, then just put together a few lines by hand and play them.  Doing it on paper and testing doesn't prove anything unfortunately because its a whole different ball game when cash is on the line.  Its more emotional (believe it or not) and you will check & recheck and then check again when it involves money being spent!  As opposed to just running some numbers on paper and waiting to see what "would have" happened.  We have the "test drive" function of the software for that ...

Good luck today!

Maria

Krakow
                          Poland
                          Member #86302
                          February 2, 2010
                          859 Posts
                          Posted: April 3, 2010, 11:43 am - IP Logged

Adam,

In my haste to answer your post while you were still online I didn't answer all the questions, but yes, I will typically select my power numbers by taking what I deem the strongest number and its best pairing.  Most times all of the candidates would have been in the last 5-10 games out range, since they "often" play together (but obviously not always or it would be a snap!).  And what I've noticed for my 5/40 game is that the strongest number will bring along 1 or 2 of its best friends even though the "charts" say those "friends" weren't good for that draw.  This is where your "gut" and just overall knowledge of your game comes into play.  Especially in the case of adjacents.  I've seen this happen too many times to mention, and because of not following my gut, and getting all caught up in the "rules" I've missed many plays!  Here's an example of what I mean, let's say the number 11 played in the previous draw, you study the charts and maybe "10" and "12" are in the last 5 games status.  10 is looking very good for whatever number of reasons you deem important, 12 is looking a very weak by that same analysis, BUT its an adjacent and a "friend" of 10 ... Now your gut is saying play it anyway, hey maybe even use it as a power number (because its a friend & adjacent) ... but your studies show that the last couple of draws 2 adjacents played in each draw, so what's the likelihood of 2 coming up again, and it seems so obvious a play ... but you don't play the "12" and BAM!  The next draw brings that friggin 10 & 12.  So, don't get bogged down with too many rules; try to stay loose and develop a good "feel" for your game.  It will come with time.

Yes you are right about the entire history being misleading, which is why I found the lottery director software to be so helpful.  Its unfortunate that they don't support your game, but its not a total loss.  Here's what I would do, you can run GH's software many times side by side for the same chart or others, so I would open it up with the entire history for let's say chart 4, again with less history (you decide) for chart 4 again, or maybe for chart 8.  With chart 8 though, most recent history with at least 500 games is more important and the F4 "view" (this is where I use lottery director heavily because it displays the info better) so try that and see what happens.  Lottery director shows each number's rank by 10, 20, 100 games and entire history, this is the same as chart 7 in advantage plus.  Again, its a matter of preference as to the display.   The hardest part of having all of this info is truly interpreting the data and not going crazy.  Being nimble and ready to try anything.  And don't feel like you always have to "wheel" the numbers.  Of course you'll get better coverage if all the winners are in your pool and you wheel them, but when uncertain or if cash is tight, then just put together a few lines by hand and play them.  Doing it on paper and testing doesn't prove anything unfortunately because its a whole different ball game when cash is on the line.  Its more emotional (believe it or not) and you will check & recheck and then check again when it involves money being spent!  As opposed to just running some numbers on paper and waiting to see what "would have" happened.  We have the "test drive" function of the software for that ...

Good luck today!

Maria

Maria,

Thanks a lot for sharing what you've learned. I will try to have a look at Chart 4 from different perspectives. Yes, that's right that presentation for individual numbers could be better in chart 8. However, that's not a problem as my other application lists it much better.

All the best

Adam

Las Vegas, NV
                            United States
                            Member #44841
                            August 9, 2006
                            1749 Posts
                            Posted: April 3, 2010, 11:54 am - IP Logged

Maria,

Thanks a lot for sharing what you've learned. I will try to have a look at Chart 4 from different perspectives. Yes, that's right that presentation for individual numbers could be better in chart 8. However, that's not a problem as my other application lists it much better.

All the best

Adam

Adam,

I forgot to mention that looking at chart 3 the way you noted is proving to be something to watch!  I blew it completely last night by not stringing enough together plus doing it by hand.  I will keep everyone posted!

Good luck today,

Maria

Krakow
                              Poland
                              Member #86302
                              February 2, 2010
                              859 Posts
                              Posted: April 3, 2010, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

Adam,

I forgot to mention that looking at chart 3 the way you noted is proving to be something to watch!  I blew it completely last night by not stringing enough together plus doing it by hand.  I will keep everyone posted!

Good luck today,

Maria

Sure, it takes some time till it gets down properly. Now as I loook at it it seems that getting even 3-4 winning numbers from chart 3 is possible.

Page 17 of 21