Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Brainstorming using Smart Luck Advantage Plus

Topic closed. 302 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LotteryTechInc.

Page 16 of 21
PrintE-mailLink
MA
United States
Member #89094
March 30, 2010
245 Posts
Posted: March 30, 2010, 10:35 am - IP Logged

Hello:

Can anyone assist with any tips for the Mass Cah 5/35 game?  I have had this software now for several months and have had some luck but really need some good advice for picking 1 or 2 power numbers as this really increases the winnings many times over.  I have been using charts 4, 6 and skips due along with looking for double bottoms, reversals and hot numbers.  This game seems to have at leat one repeating number at least 80% of the time and sometimes 2 and I've even seen 3 repeats, although not very often.  I have had fair luck with her wheels and have had the duplicate numbers come up also. 

Any assistance/tips greatly appreciated for a new user like me.

Thanks to all for helping.Smiley

Krakow
    Poland
    Member #86302
    February 2, 2010
    859 Posts
    Posted: March 30, 2010, 11:45 am - IP Logged

Hello:

Can anyone assist with any tips for the Mass Cah 5/35 game?  I have had this software now for several months and have had some luck but really need some good advice for picking 1 or 2 power numbers as this really increases the winnings many times over.  I have been using charts 4, 6 and skips due along with looking for double bottoms, reversals and hot numbers.  This game seems to have at leat one repeating number at least 80% of the time and sometimes 2 and I've even seen 3 repeats, although not very often.  I have had fair luck with her wheels and have had the duplicate numbers come up also. 

Any assistance/tips greatly appreciated for a new user like me.

Thanks to all for helping.Smiley

Then 1  you already have - one of previous winners. How often a number hit after a skip of 1 in your game?

MA
      United States
      Member #89094
      March 30, 2010
      245 Posts
      Posted: March 30, 2010, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the reply.

A number that skips one useally will hit again in 3-5 drawings later.

I will have to keep an eye on the repeating numbers and see if I can lock in one or two of them.

Krakow
        Poland
        Member #86302
        February 2, 2010
        859 Posts
        Posted: March 30, 2010, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

You're welcome. In my game very active numbers like to hit again, despite the fact that their multiple hit ratio is higher than average so theoretically should not be played. Lotto flag formation works good as well, even when it's not perfect. I think it's more economical to play with a couple of power numbers than without it. It's in the game that we cannot count on hitting all the time. If you play with 2 or 3 power numbers you can wheel much more other ones. You will not hit all the time, but if you do then it makes real sense. I have seen double bottoms of skips 13 or 15 hit sometimes, though not as often as 5 or 6. So repeat numbers, lotto flag formation and double bottoms seem to be most reliable predictors in my view.

MA
          United States
          Member #89094
          March 30, 2010
          245 Posts
          Posted: March 30, 2010, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

Thanks!  I think I might start using 2 or 3 power numbers and use more selections from repeats and double bottoms.  I too have noticed that even though the chart says a number is not a multiple hitter with a high average it still will hit even though it has a high percentage.  I have missed out out this in the past big time with multiple repeaters.  Just like hot numbers hitting 3 or 4 times in a row even though it has never happened before!

I guess we have to use our gut feelings to sometimes.

Anyone else have any tips for this game, Mass Cash?

Thanks Again!

Regards'

Meskhov

Monkey Butt, USA
            United States
            Member #54569
            August 23, 2007
            1124 Posts
            Posted: March 31, 2010, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

The lottery updater used to update your software has been updated. Check Gail's site for details.

MA
              United States
              Member #89094
              March 30, 2010
              245 Posts
              Posted: April 1, 2010, 10:24 am - IP Logged

Hello:

Thanks for the notice, I just upgraded to the new version.

Regards

Meskhov

Las Vegas, NV
                United States
                Member #44841
                August 9, 2006
                1749 Posts
                Posted: April 1, 2010, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

The lottery updater used to update your software has been updated. Check Gail's site for details.

Thank you.

Krakow
                  Poland
                  Member #86302
                  February 2, 2010
                  859 Posts
                  Posted: April 1, 2010, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Maria

Try to set the range in chart 3 as corresponding to the number of balls in your pick-5 game. In mine it seems to work and I read it along with out/average ratio.

Adam

Las Vegas, NV
                    United States
                    Member #44841
                    August 9, 2006
                    1749 Posts
                    Posted: April 1, 2010, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Maria

Try to set the range in chart 3 as corresponding to the number of balls in your pick-5 game. In mine it seems to work and I read it along with out/average ratio.

Adam

Adam,

Thank you!  I have been using 40-50 games just arbitrarily in my cash 5 game (5/40), but now that you point out the relationship with the amount of balls ... let's see what happens!  I could already count on at least 2 definite numbers coming from this chart, so now maybe with more fine tuning I can get better results.  Thanks again,

Maria

Las Vegas, NV
                      United States
                      Member #44841
                      August 9, 2006
                      1749 Posts
                      Posted: April 1, 2010, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

Adam,

Also, tell me how you are factoring in the avg/out ratio though, because typically the #'s out the longest are more times than not, way over their avg/out ratio.  I was paying more attention to their hit ratio to determine if it was usually a hot & hitting # versus a cool cat that just comes out every once in a while!  

Maria

Krakow
                        Poland
                        Member #86302
                        February 2, 2010
                        859 Posts
                        Posted: April 2, 2010, 9:29 am - IP Logged

Adam,

Also, tell me how you are factoring in the avg/out ratio though, because typically the #'s out the longest are more times than not, way over their avg/out ratio.  I was paying more attention to their hit ratio to determine if it was usually a hot & hitting # versus a cool cat that just comes out every once in a while!  

Maria

Maria

Backtesting in my game I noticed that  ar.70% of the time when choosing the range corresponding to the number of balls in the game one of the numbers with highest avg/out ratio does come out as winner. That's at least in pick-5 game. So not only numbers with the same average and median skips are interesting.

Las Vegas, NV
                          United States
                          Member #44841
                          August 9, 2006
                          1749 Posts
                          Posted: April 2, 2010, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

Maria

Backtesting in my game I noticed that  ar.70% of the time when choosing the range corresponding to the number of balls in the game one of the numbers with highest avg/out ratio does come out as winner. That's at least in pick-5 game. So not only numbers with the same average and median skips are interesting.

Wow, I definitely wasn't paying attention to that aspect and in checking last night's draw using your suggestion you were right on!  Number "33" had the highest avg/out ratio but it's median & avg skips were not as close as I would have looked for in order to select it as a possible candidate; and it played!  My goodness and that's just one draw, didn't backtest yet ...

Krakow
                            Poland
                            Member #86302
                            February 2, 2010
                            859 Posts
                            Posted: April 2, 2010, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

Wow, I definitely wasn't paying attention to that aspect and in checking last night's draw using your suggestion you were right on!  Number "33" had the highest avg/out ratio but it's median & avg skips were not as close as I would have looked for in order to select it as a possible candidate; and it played!  My goodness and that's just one draw, didn't backtest yet ...

Good to hear. Pls do not jump to conclusions yet as it maybe a bit different for every game. Moreover I do not count on it occurring all the time. Hopefully just another point to consider.

BTW I had a closer look at what Karnac shared with us. I backtested in in 100 games and the results are promising. 22 times 5-number hit. Better than dictated by probability rule for playing 30 numbers as on average it should give us 9 hits in 100 games.

Now we have two questions to answer; first how often this strategy should be played, say every 3 games or so. The next one is how to economically wheel 30 numbers. We can do it using a 2 if 4 wheel in 18 games or have a shot at multiple 3 if 5 wheels. Then the best I came up for was 30 combos. What would you say?

Las Vegas, NV
                              United States
                              Member #44841
                              August 9, 2006
                              1749 Posts
                              Posted: April 2, 2010, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

Good to hear. Pls do not jump to conclusions yet as it maybe a bit different for every game. Moreover I do not count on it occurring all the time. Hopefully just another point to consider.

BTW I had a closer look at what Karnac shared with us. I backtested in in 100 games and the results are promising. 22 times 5-number hit. Better than dictated by probability rule for playing 30 numbers as on average it should give us 9 hits in 100 games.

Now we have two questions to answer; first how often this strategy should be played, say every 3 games or so. The next one is how to economically wheel 30 numbers. We can do it using a 2 if 4 wheel in 18 games or have a shot at multiple 3 if 5 wheels. Then the best I came up for was 30 combos. What would you say?

Well the only way I can see to economically wheel that many numbers would be by using at least 2 power numbers possibly even 3, and then plan to run that set for at least 3 draws.

Page 16 of 21