Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Brainstorming using Smart Luck Advantage Plus

Topic closed. 302 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LotteryTechInc.

Page 11 of 21
PrintE-mailLink
Krakow
Poland
Member #86302
February 2, 2010
860 Posts
Posted: March 5, 2010, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

For the record, I do not have any GH products.

However, just to break the monotony of my usual prediction methods, I used one of her free wheels a few weeks ago.

I hit 4 of 5 on the Texas Cash 5.......which is about the 8th or 9th time I have hit 4 of 5.

I still won't purchase any GH products but only because I am too stubborn and want to hit the jackpot with my own methods.

Carry on.

My congratulations! I think that you would honor us sharing a piece of your know-how. Poor me, even with the help of GH software I find it very hard to hit 3 of 5.

Adam

Toronto
    Canada
    Member #5142
    June 20, 2004
    47 Posts
    Posted: March 5, 2010, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

Thats right....

Group 1 remains the same.

Group 2 Change to 10 games....Have top 15 numbers in view

Group 3 Change to 10 games....Have the worst 15 numbers in view

Group 4 Can be ignored....it's the same as Group 2 now....I've always used groups 2 and 3, but it's your choice to use Group 4 if you wish.

Numbers from Groups 2 and 3 are now combined for a 30 number set.....this has to be played over time...it will produce......either or any lottery.

Some days I spell luck with an "F" ©2005

L J1's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #54181
      August 8, 2007
      123 Posts
      Posted: March 10, 2010, 2:42 am - IP Logged

On page 61 of the AP manual, 20.1 says "this history is the Key to understanding the avgs & limits of a Bias.

My question is: I'm not sure how that helps in selecting L/H or O/E; could I get a different view please?

I know where the limits are, say of the (MI 5/39) and I understand what's most popular as in the single digit Bias's, and I understand when the double digit Bias occurs, trend revesal is in order soon.

What I'm not clear on is, "how is this the Key"?

Balance is Key

L J1's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #54181
        August 8, 2007
        123 Posts
        Posted: March 11, 2010, 3:05 am - IP Logged

With further reading and understanding.... lol

I think I've answered my own question.

:)

Balance is Key

United States
          Member #88219
          March 12, 2010
          32 Posts
          Posted: March 12, 2010, 9:51 am - IP Logged

Hi. I just joined the forum after visiting a few times and reading some of the posts. I've had Gail Howard's book and software for about 5 years or so and am intersted in doing a little brainstorming of my own.

Monkey Butt, USA
            United States
            Member #54569
            August 23, 2007
            1124 Posts
            Posted: March 12, 2010, 10:24 am - IP Logged

Hi. I just joined the forum after visiting a few times and reading some of the posts. I've had Gail Howard's book and software for about 5 years or so and am intersted in doing a little brainstorming of my own.

Welcome to LotteryPost and welcome to the forum. Feel free to join in at any time. I look forward to reading your posts.

thegreendestiny's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
              Emerald City
              United States
              Member #83324
              December 4, 2009
              64 Posts
              Posted: March 16, 2010, 1:18 am - IP Logged

I would just like to say that i have been studying gails drawing since hit chart and i have matched five of six numbers twice.  Although I haven't betted on it, since i was just  studying her chart  i just want to know if anyone here can help, what chart goes well with the drawing since hit chart ??

Krakow
                Poland
                Member #86302
                February 2, 2010
                860 Posts
                Posted: March 16, 2010, 5:34 am - IP Logged

I would just like to say that i have been studying gails drawing since hit chart and i have matched five of six numbers twice.  Although I haven't betted on it, since i was just  studying her chart  i just want to know if anyone here can help, what chart goes well with the drawing since hit chart ??

At first glance it looks very good. Of course, we do not know in how many trials you did it or among how many numbers that you've selected. Every game is different so you can find your own ways. I find chart C to be pretty good helpful. What's important it does not offer so many smart picks.

Adam

THRUST's avatar - f35l

United States
                  Member #88435
                  March 16, 2010
                  397 Posts
                  Posted: March 16, 2010, 6:26 am - IP Logged

Would this work...

I have plans on using Gail Howards free wheel...Pick 25, Generate 13...for Cash 5/Pick 5.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 

15, 16, 17, 18, 19

...30, 31, 32, 33, 34

that is 15...then picking random numbers for the other 10...not so random...but maybe look at ones that come up the most.

$1,000,000

Krakow
                    Poland
                    Member #86302
                    February 2, 2010
                    860 Posts
                    Posted: March 16, 2010, 8:38 am - IP Logged

Would this work...

I have plans on using Gail Howards free wheel...Pick 25, Generate 13...for Cash 5/Pick 5.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 

15, 16, 17, 18, 19

...30, 31, 32, 33, 34

that is 15...then picking random numbers for the other 10...not so random...but maybe look at ones that come up the most.

The best way to check it is to play with pen and paper first and check for winners. Definitely you should have a replicable way of choosing those extra 10 numbers.

You can see in how many cases your strategy would have produced good results had you played it.

Adam

thegreendestiny's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                      Emerald City
                      United States
                      Member #83324
                      December 4, 2009
                      64 Posts
                      Posted: March 17, 2010, 12:39 am - IP Logged

honestly adam i wheeled this with 18 numbers total for a total 10 tries, and matched 5 out of 6 3 times,  i dont use her smart picks i dont find it reliable

Krakow
                        Poland
                        Member #86302
                        February 2, 2010
                        860 Posts
                        Posted: March 17, 2010, 9:59 am - IP Logged

honestly adam i wheeled this with 18 numbers total for a total 10 tries, and matched 5 out of 6 3 times,  i dont use her smart picks i dont find it reliable

Great job then! My congrats. I cannot even dream of similar results. The best way I find for numbers not to come up is when I  play them.

If such is the case, then forget abt. any other chart and do as you have done so far. No other chart will help you much more.

Las Vegas, NV
                          United States
                          Member #44841
                          August 9, 2006
                          1749 Posts
                          Posted: March 17, 2010, 10:15 am - IP Logged

Hey Everyone,

Suppose we all listed the steps we take when going about selecting the numbers using this software, like which charts we use all the time, in what order, and which ones work best together for your particular game etc., like the Greendestiny was asking.  So we could see where there are similarities/differences and possibly get fresh ideas!  Maybe with a little tweaking here and there that jackpot would be in soon order ... I know that I've developed some obviously bad habits and/or rules that I seem to be applying to my picks which is why I keep falling short, so I'm open to any and all suggestions.  A lot of people seem to be checking out this thread so come on guys, lets do this!!!

Krakow
                            Poland
                            Member #86302
                            February 2, 2010
                            860 Posts
                            Posted: March 17, 2010, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

Hey Everyone,

Suppose we all listed the steps we take when going about selecting the numbers using this software, like which charts we use all the time, in what order, and which ones work best together for your particular game etc., like the Greendestiny was asking.  So we could see where there are similarities/differences and possibly get fresh ideas!  Maybe with a little tweaking here and there that jackpot would be in soon order ... I know that I've developed some obviously bad habits and/or rules that I seem to be applying to my picks which is why I keep falling short, so I'm open to any and all suggestions.  A lot of people seem to be checking out this thread so come on guys, lets do this!!!

Maria,

Great idea! Perhaps, I'm not the best guy to offer you advice along the way to the big pot. So let successful and experienced players speak up for starters.

BTW I could someone suggest the proven way to successfully select not a pool of many numbers, but 2 only with really good prospects to hit.

Another point do any of you use 2if 2 wheels?

Adam

Las Vegas, NV
                              United States
                              Member #44841
                              August 9, 2006
                              1749 Posts
                              Posted: March 17, 2010, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Adam,

I think you sell yourself short!  Everyone has something to contribute no matter what because I did better with the system when I was just starting out!  That's what I mean about bad habits ... over time I think we develop very narrow ways at looking at the numbers because we "expect" certain things to happen.  As opposed to fresh new eyes and ideas that haven't formed any biases ... 

Yes, I used 2 if 2 wheels when I played NY Take-5 because the min prize was a free-play with 2 right, and that particular game used to perform with a good amount of certainty.  And those free plays delivered lots of winners for me so it was definitely worth it.  NJ Cash 5 doesn't give anything for 2 #'s but the jackpot rolls over if there are no 1st prize winners, which is also nice but obviously a bit harder to hit!!! 

I think we have something really good here in this thread, but we seem to be just skimming the surface.  I'll start by saying that I typically look at Charts 4, 6, C & D.  If what looks like a strong number is high in the ranks on all 4 charts, then its definitely a player for the next draw.  Then I look at chart 3 for the best "cold" and possible further confirmation on the hots/warmer #'s from those previously mentioned charts.  My problem is in trying to keep the pool to no more than 15 #'s.  Ideally, I like to keep it at 12 but if that's not possible because too many #'s look good, then create 2 separate wheels with overlapping #'s.  So lately that's what I'm focused on, what do you guys think?

Maria

Page 11 of 21