Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Brainstorming using Smart Luck Advantage Plus

Topic closed. 302 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LotteryTechInc.

Page 2 of 21
PrintE-mailLink
Texas Joey's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
Katy, Tx
United States
Member #67709
December 3, 2008
204 Posts
Posted: November 11, 2009, 2:35 am - IP Logged

I use the Advantage plus system weekly and all ways win a little.  I have hit the five on it a couple of times.

I have all her programs and books..  She is the best.

JoeyParty

Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
    Miami
    United States
    Member #62793
    July 9, 2008
    673 Posts
    Posted: November 11, 2009, 3:43 am - IP Logged

I use the Advantage plus system weekly and all ways win a little.  I have hit the five on it a couple of times.

JoeyParty

How much are you spending a week?

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace 

Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
      Miami
      United States
      Member #62793
      July 9, 2008
      673 Posts
      Posted: November 11, 2009, 3:49 am - IP Logged

I believe the lottery is all luck and no one can help you with that..Even if some book picks a number for a week it's still luck..No one can predict ping pong balls even after tracking them..I wish everyone good luck no matter how they pick the numbers..

I agree with you 100%. There's nothing more random than a ping pong ball. Believing you're gonna catch something by tracking numbers is a fool's game, and an expensive one at that. 100 qp's have the same or better odds of winning a prize as 100 combos from some software or system.

In FL, more than half the winners in all games are qp's.

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace 

United States
        Member #68002
        December 10, 2008
        477 Posts
        Posted: November 11, 2009, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

PERDUE

Right now I'm playing the FL Powerball just for the 5/5 hit no bonus ball and use her softwaer too track number groups,repeat numbers and last digit analysis, I don't use power numbers too difficult plus I don't use her wheels she got rid of the balanced wheels for some reason which is what a lot of players used too win with.The balanced wheels were already in the program you just purchased the Plus Wheels 5 and 6  I'm gonna check out that percentage strategy on page 49 I don't remember seeing that maybe I over looked it.

I use her softwaer too do the number crunching and another program called LS2004 too wheel and filter my numbers it's the best program out and I helped the developer by giving him ideas too add too the softwaer so I GOT a personal copy. I'm currently TWEAKING it so I can wheel 24 numbers and generate anywhere from 20-25 combos it has enough filters too make this possible you just got experiment with different filter groups too find the right ones. How are you using it for the Daily games are you doing it by position and created the game as individual bonus balls or single numbers???

Monkey Butt, USA
          United States
          Member #54569
          August 23, 2007
          1124 Posts
          Posted: November 11, 2009, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

This is how I believe the "Quad Trap" is played.  I'm not sure how he selects his numbers and places them in each of the "quads"

He uses the wheel number 53210.  A 10 number wheel.  Win 3 with 5 right numbers.

This wheel creates 2 combinations from a 10 numbers wheel.

He play the New York Take 5/39 game

Plays $12 using this "quad trap" method that creates 12 tickets at $1.00 per ticket.  

He creates 4 (quads) of 5 numbers each and labels them quadrant #1 through #4

So you have to select 5 numbers in each quadrant.  In each of the 4 quadrants you choose 2 "non-calendar" days such as 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39.  How you select what 2 "non calendar" days is what I don't know.  This leaves 3 numbers left in each of the 4 quadrants.  Again, I don't know how they are selected.  He does say that he always uses the number 25.  Whether thats still true today is anyones guess.  Maybe he's a member here. LOL

So he is using 20 numbers out of 39 and creating 12 tickets at $1.00 a pop using a 10 number wheel. 

He wheels the following using Wheel #53210:

1. Quadrant #1 (5 numbers) with Quadrant #2 (5numbers) equals 2 tickets or 2 combinations).  Total of 10 numbers

2. Quadrant #1 (5 numbers) with Quadrant #3 (5numbers) equals 2 tickets or 2 combinations). Total of 10 numbers

3. Quadrant #1 (5 numbers) with Quadrant #4 (5numbers) equals 2 tickets or 2 combinations). Total of 10 numbers

4. Quadrant #2 (5 numbers) with Quadrant #3 (5numbers) equals 2 tickets or 2 combinations). Total of 10 numbers

5. Quadrant #2 (5 numbers) with Quadrant #4 (5numbers) equals 2 tickets or 2 combinations). Total of 10 numbers

6. Quadrant #3 (5 numbers) with Quadrant #4 (5numbers) equals 2 tickets or 2 combinations). Total of 10 numbers

So it would like something like below.  Of course I just placed the numbers by random. 

Then the wheel would look soemthing like below costing you a total of $12 for 12 tickets.

Thank you so much for this post. Now we have a visual aid to work with. Your post is a Godsend. Thank You-Thank You-Thank You.

Monkey Butt, USA
            United States
            Member #54569
            August 23, 2007
            1124 Posts
            Posted: November 11, 2009, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

JoeyParty

Wow glad to hear of your success. Maybe one day you will share with us how you filter your number group without filtering out the winning numbers. Also are you using Gail's wheels or your own wheels? I look forward to hearing that you have won a few cash 5 jackpots. All I've managed to do is win 4/5 on cash 5 that netted me $485. I had spent $38. I figure it was not bad considering I was kind of lost when I wheeled these numbers.

Monkey Butt, USA
              United States
              Member #54569
              August 23, 2007
              1124 Posts
              Posted: November 11, 2009, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

PERDUE

Right now I'm playing the FL Powerball just for the 5/5 hit no bonus ball and use her softwaer too track number groups,repeat numbers and last digit analysis, I don't use power numbers too difficult plus I don't use her wheels she got rid of the balanced wheels for some reason which is what a lot of players used too win with.The balanced wheels were already in the program you just purchased the Plus Wheels 5 and 6  I'm gonna check out that percentage strategy on page 49 I don't remember seeing that maybe I over looked it.

I use her softwaer too do the number crunching and another program called LS2004 too wheel and filter my numbers it's the best program out and I helped the developer by giving him ideas too add too the softwaer so I GOT a personal copy. I'm currently TWEAKING it so I can wheel 24 numbers and generate anywhere from 20-25 combos it has enough filters too make this possible you just got experiment with different filter groups too find the right ones. How are you using it for the Daily games are you doing it by position and created the game as individual bonus balls or single numbers???

Did you see the part in the original post on how to create a copy of your game without the bonus numbers so you can just study the numbers without having to turn off the bonus numbers?

These are the directions on how to create a copy of your Powerball game and remove the bonus ball without messing up your original Powerball file. Hope you can use it. Remember that if you do this you will have to make sure your new file in in the same directory as all the other game files.

******************************************************************************************************************

Hint

When viewing the various charts, turn off the bonus ball if the game you're studying has a bonus ball.
              To turn off the bonus ball press ALT + B.
              To turn on the bonus ball press ALT + B.
              !!!! Do This Only If You Know What You Are Doing!!!! 
              !!!DO NOT TRY THIS if you are not comfortable!!!

I made a copy of the Belgium file--renamed the copy with something I could remember--modified the game by telling it no bonus numbers---now I can look at that game without the bonus number. None of the draw numbers----dates----etc... are missing and I did not have to re-type all of that information from 1978.

Now when I look at that game I don't have to worry about turning on or off the bonus because this file is just the drawn numbers only. I am still working on how I can do that for the bonus number.

EX: bel0642.slh (original gh file)
              Copy: bel0642.slh
              Select: bel0642.slh (the copy)
              Rename: BELL600.slh (the new name for the copied file)
              Make sure the re-named file has the .slh extension
              Make sure the re-named file is in the same directory as the other files
              Start the gh program
              press 1 for the list of games
              Find the file BELL600
              Press F3 to modify the file
              Take the +B out of the title and add NO BONUS
              Tab down and put 0 (zero) for bonus
              Press F3 to save the changes
              Open the game and view your information as you wish.

!!!!!DO NOT TRY THIS if you are not comfortable!!!!!
              ******************************************************************************************************************

Monkey Butt, USA
                United States
                Member #54569
                August 23, 2007
                1124 Posts
                Posted: November 11, 2009, 9:51 pm - IP Logged
                This is how I created my Pick 3 and Pick 4 games using my software. By using my bonus toggle I can now track my sums, combinations, & numbers.

Tracking Pick 4 and Pick 3 
                For the pick 3 and pick 4 player you can use this software to track your numbers. Follow these steps.
                1. Open your program.
                2. Press 1.
                3. Press F4 key.
                4. Enter New File Name: Kevin300 (This is an example name)
                5. Type in the name of your new game.
                6. Draw size will be 1.
                7. Bonus number will be 3 (pick 3).
                7. Bonus number will be 4 (pick 4).
                8. Auto sort drawings yes/no (your choice).
                9. 00 a valid number press y for yes.
                10. Ball set usage press space bar for Alpha.
                11. Press your tab key until you get to starting draw date.
                12. Enter in the starting date of the first drawing you'll start tracking with.
                13. 01/01/1993. Example of a start date.
                14. Total numbers used type in 28 for pick 3.
                14. Total numbers used type in 37 for pick 4.
                15. Press F3 key to save your info.
                16. Open your new game and begin to enter your draw information.

On naming the game I use a name special to me and I number my Pick 4 and Pick 3 in series. EX: Kevin300 for Pick 3. Kevin400 for pick 4. (5 letters and 3 numbers)

Type in your first date. The first number you put in will be the sum of your pick 3 or pick 4 numbers. EX: 01/01/1993 13 06 04 03 D
                01/01/1993 19 08 08 03 N
                The actual pick 3/4 numbers drawn will go in as your bonus numbers. Why? Because if you try to put them in as regular lottery numbers the doubles (227-373) will not take. I told you to enter 28 or 37 for your total numbers used because when you enter in the sum of your numbers drawn your sums are from 0 to 27 (28 numbers) 000 to 999 & 0 to 36 (37 numbers) 0000 to 9999. The D represents Day Drawings and the N represents the Night Drawings. Once you enter in enough drawings you can use the other charts.
                If you want to separate the day drawings from the night drawings go to the O chart and select 7 Ballset/Rotation. Press D for day only or N for night only. If you only want to track the sums, press Alt B. Read your APM about turning on and off your bonus option.

Go marinade on this. Play around with it and see what you get.
                When you find time I would like for you to go to Gail's website. Click on Winners then click Win Details. Read all of the stories. You may find something helpful. I know I did.  Make sure you have pen and paper handy so you can take notes if you find something helpful to you. If you don't find anything helpful you still leave encouraged knowing that if these people can win, so can you.

United States
                  Member #68002
                  December 10, 2008
                  477 Posts
                  Posted: November 11, 2009, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

"THANKS"!!!!!! Perdue

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #2218
                    September 1, 2003
                    5387 Posts
                    Posted: November 12, 2009, 10:56 am - IP Logged

Wanted to add this to anyone who has GH Smart Luck. 

I posted this back in 2006. Instead of posting a long page of instructions I zipped all of the files.

The download link below contains a zip file with this information.

For those who are comfortable running DOS commands the instructions are in the zip file.  Very easy to follow for those not familar with DOS.

The executable file was given to me by a member of the support team at Smart Luck.  Just place it in the GH folder.  Don't double click it or try to install it.

Just follow the instructions.

Here is the link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/306006276/GH_Pick3_Tips.ZIP

The next download link contains tips by other members here at Lotterpost

http://rapidshare.com/files/306009942/GH_Tips_and_Tricks.ZIP

United States
                      Member #68002
                      December 10, 2008
                      477 Posts
                      Posted: November 12, 2009, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

The site asks that you purchase a membership too download these files

United Kingdom
                        Member #31295
                        January 27, 2006
                        73 Posts
                        Posted: November 12, 2009, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

I always say the best things in life are free. I suspect a lot of these 'strategies' already available on the net for free.

Monkey Butt, USA
                          United States
                          Member #54569
                          August 23, 2007
                          1124 Posts
                          Posted: November 12, 2009, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

No-No-No it is free. Click on the tab Free User tab under the circle on the left. It will walk you through the download process. You will probably have to wait for the 45 second countdown before it take you to the next step. I downloaded my files last night with no problems.

You may get an error reading. But if you read the small print then you will see where it suggest you try later if you don't want to become a premium member. I went to the site and it said something about the downloading platforms being used right now and to try again later or become a premium member.

In other words the paying customers get first dibs on downloading their stuff. When the traffic slows down you should have no problem what so ever.

I guess I had no problems because I downloaded late lastnight. Who knows.... But it is free and you do not have to spend any money.

Monkey Butt, USA
                            United States
                            Member #54569
                            August 23, 2007
                            1124 Posts
                            Posted: November 12, 2009, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Wanted to add this to anyone who has GH Smart Luck. 

I posted this back in 2006. Instead of posting a long page of instructions I zipped all of the files.

The download link below contains a zip file with this information.

For those who are comfortable running DOS commands the instructions are in the zip file.  Very easy to follow for those not familar with DOS.

The executable file was given to me by a member of the support team at Smart Luck.  Just place it in the GH folder.  Don't double click it or try to install it.

Just follow the instructions.

Here is the link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/306006276/GH_Pick3_Tips.ZIP

The next download link contains tips by other members here at Lotterpost

http://rapidshare.com/files/306009942/GH_Tips_and_Tricks.ZIP

Thank You so much for your generosity!!! U R Soooooo generous!!!! Thank You-Thank You-Thank You!!!

Gent
                              Belgium
                              Member #73987
                              April 30, 2009
                              33 Posts
                              Posted: November 16, 2009, 10:37 am - IP Logged

One chart that I find particularly interesting is Chart B43 (chart B,F4, 4): Games-out summary. I've studied it and have been using it fornumber selection lately. It gives an overview of how many of the drawnnumbers have been 0, 1, 2, 3... games out. For the Belgian Lotto(6/42), it showed that (statistics today):
                              - 2180 of the 14904 numbers (or 14.63%) were 0 games out (= repeats)
                              - 1762 of the 14904 numbers drawn (or 11.82%) were 1 game out.

This shows that a staggering quarter (actually 26.45%) of all of thenumbers drawn come from the previous drawing, or the drawing beforethat! So it is very wise to include these numbers in your selection.Since it's rather exceptional for a number to be drawns 3 times in arow (it occurs, but not commonly), you can exclude numbers thatrepeated in the previous drawing.

Also, most of the drawings consist of:
                              - 5 or 6 numbers from the last 10 drawings
                              - 0 or 1 number which was out more than 10 games.

I think that this is quite valuable information which can be used fornumber selection. I've started using this method recently so I'm stillfine tuning it:

Go to Chart 3 (quick stats) and press right arrow once, so 'games out'is highlighted, and the numbers are sorted on games out, from longestperiod of games out (on top of the chart) to shortest period of gamesout (=0 games out, or last results) on the bottom of the chart.

First I eliminate the numbers which repeated from the previous drawing(3 draws in a row is not common, remember) from the group of 0 gamesout. Then I cross reference the numbers left in the group of 0 and 1games out with Chart 4 and the patterns described earlier in thisthread. That's how I select the numbers I want to play from this group(usually 5 numbers).

I repeat this process of cross-reference for other groups too (2&3games out, 4&5 games out, 6&7 games out, 8,9&10 games out,11,12&13 games out and 14,15&16 games out), selecting somenumbers from these groups.

Always keep in mind that:
                              - a minimum of 80% of your number selection comes from the last 10 games
                              - a maximum of 20% of your number selection comes from numbers that were out longer.

I also try to keep a balanced selection of numbers:

- an sum total close to the average
                              - evenly distributed high and low numbers
                              - evenly distributed even and odd numbers
                              - last digits 1-1-1-1-1-1 or 1-1-1-1-2

Anyone else doing this? Any ideas why this may or may not work?

Don't forget to thank me if you win the jackpot with this method. Donations are always welcome Big Grin Santa

Page 2 of 21