Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Brainstorming using Smart Luck Advantage Plus

Topic closed. 302 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LotteryTechInc.

Page 13 of 21
PrintE-mailLink
Monkey Butt, USA
United States
Member #54569
August 23, 2007
1124 Posts
Posted: March 23, 2010, 12:30 am - IP Logged

Forgive me for asking but are all of you talking about the Powerball?  1-59/1-39  Here in Oklahoma we have the Powerball and MegaMillions.  I don't try to win either of them.  I try to win the Pick 5 here, 1-36 and when I get good then the Hot Lotto here at 1-39/1-19.  The HL starts out at $1 million a small sum but not real bad. 

For the Pick 5 here I am trying to limit myself to 12 numbers.  In her book Lottery Mastery Guide she says on the bottom of page 113 under reason #2 that she is very good at picking "one best number to use as my Power Number".  Well I sure wish I was that good.  This Power Number is in the A* on page 114 in the wheel 53220-1.

Do any of you have a favorite way to pick a Power Number for wheeling?

Over on the pick 3 postings Destiny2008 has a chart for pick 3.  Anyone seen it?

Alright take care and big wins.  Smile

If u are looking for a power number I would suggest that you focus on numbers that have a skip of zero or one. If u read the first page of this thread u will see all the sections and pages listed reguarding finding power numbers and longshot numbers. I use numbers that have a skip of zero or one because if u use chart 4 and chart 6 you will notice that most drawings have a number(s) that hit from the last drawing or sat out one game and hit.  You will also notice on chart 6 that most of the hits occurred from skip of one to skip of 5. If u have a skip of five, check on chart 4 to see if it meets the flag formation criteria. If so then use your skip of 5 as your power number.  To reduce your number selection, have you tried using the Percentage System on pg 49 of LMG? That may help you reduce your number group down to 12.

Krakow
    Poland
    Member #86302
    February 2, 2010
    859 Posts
    Posted: March 23, 2010, 4:49 am - IP Logged

If u are looking for a power number I would suggest that you focus on numbers that have a skip of zero or one. If u read the first page of this thread u will see all the sections and pages listed reguarding finding power numbers and longshot numbers. I use numbers that have a skip of zero or one because if u use chart 4 and chart 6 you will notice that most drawings have a number(s) that hit from the last drawing or sat out one game and hit.  You will also notice on chart 6 that most of the hits occurred from skip of one to skip of 5. If u have a skip of five, check on chart 4 to see if it meets the flag formation criteria. If so then use your skip of 5 as your power number.  To reduce your number selection, have you tried using the Percentage System on pg 49 of LMG? That may help you reduce your number group down to 12.

What Perdue suggests is statistically valid. You can expect even up to 3 numbers coming from last 3 drawing only. The problem is of course which one to choose as there are quite a lot of them. For example in my 6/49 game right now 15 numbers qualify. One of them hit 3 times in a row so it seems not so likely that it will hit fourth time.  For me the best method was to choose one of very active numbers in last 10 drawings or so, but not so extremely hot as the number I mentioned. I personally find percentage system not working good for me.

United States
      Member #68002
      December 10, 2008
      477 Posts
      Posted: March 23, 2010, 11:48 am - IP Logged

CHART G -LAST DIGIT ANALYSIS

I have a method I recently developed using this chart too select 18 numbers too wheel in the Pick-5 here in FL.The way it works is you use a 10 draw history and seperate the Last digits into 2 categories Low 0-4 and High 5-9 you choose 3 numbers from each group next you apply the regular numbers associated with your chosen end digits for example if one of your digits is 3 then the numbers associated with it would be 3,13,23,33 from the Low group and if one of your digits from the high group is 5 your numbers associated would be 5,15,25,35.The 6 numbers selected from your Last digits would  give you a total of 21-23 regular numbers in order too reduce these 21-23 numbers down too 18 you would use a Number Tracking Chart.The way you set it up is by using Graph paper or any other kind of lined paper and place the numbers on the left side of the chart by group (Low=1-9,Med=10-19,High=20-29 and Higher=30-36) next you mark the 21-23 numbers chosen from your end digit selections in the specified groups.You should have a past draw history of 15 days marked on the chart of numbers drawn with a total draw history going up too 40. Draw lines that follow the movements of numbers in each group this line will help you determine what numbers too select.For the Low group you should choose 4 numbers,for the Med group you choose 5 numbers,for the High group you choose 5 numbers and the Higher group 4 numbers this will give you a total of 18 numbers.I got this idea from one of steve players number systems called the Pay-Day 5 System for selecting numbers the chart helps you see the random movement of the numbers and observe any possible patterns too help determine what numbers too select.Your number group numbers should be placed Vertically on your chart so you can mark the past 15 drawn numbers Horizontally 18 numbers is an ideal amount too select I've tried selecting 12-16 numbers using this chart and other methods and didn't do very well the idea is too TRAP the winning numbers in a selected group of numbers of course the more numbers you choose the better the trap but too many numbers gives you too many combos.18 numbers seems too be the best choice and the only other necessary step is having very good software too wheel your 18 numbers and filter them down too an affordable level of play.

United States
        Member #19223
        July 27, 2005
        44 Posts
        Posted: March 23, 2010, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

thanks for all the work, I have used advantage plus for about 3 years......

I have hit 4 numbers 3 times and usually i get 3 numbers 6 or 7 times a month.  Usually using the same L10 number count.  Thanks again.

-mike

Hello Mike,

A while back in November you posted (above), were you talking about the Skips due charts or maybe the last 10 games group count?  (or??)  I use advantage plus also, love the software, I'll be ordering the CD upgrades as I have the floppies from back when (dinosaurs roamed).  I started with Wheel 6, got Wheel 5 finally in 2009 for our Pick 5/37, which is what I use it for now. 

I try to pick 2 winning power numbers with my other numbers.  I did and played that a couple of times, all tickets were winners.  Never hit 4 yet (that I played) but have picked winning tickets (saved them on the computer to check the results).  I don't play steady, and have been off and on about the research but will stay steady with it, helps out the intuition. 

Thanks for starting this thread, Perdue.  I've read and re-read sections in my Lottery Master Guide-had it for years, started using a hi-lighter and taking notes.  I think Gail is great, her ideas on history and patterns make sense.  Not a book to just skim through, you have to re-read if you don't get or try to apply some of her ideas at first.  Hopefully I'll have a good report now and then to post about.

For power numbers, I tend to look at flag formations and skips due.

ko57

United States
          Member #19223
          July 27, 2005
          44 Posts
          Posted: March 23, 2010, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

To clarify re: power numbers, I look at flag formations but actually I look for double/triple and more bottom patterns, the downstroke position and/or skips due.

ko57

thegreendestiny's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
            Emerald City
            United States
            Member #83324
            December 4, 2009
            64 Posts
            Posted: March 23, 2010, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Wow what a thread this has become, the ideas are great.  About wheeling i have her new program filtering full wheen generator really love it.  I would have to agree with ko57 regarding the double/triple patterns.  I've also been using her skip and hit charts.

clifford1944's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
              Broken Arrow Oklahoma
              United States
              Member #85721
              January 21, 2010
              159 Posts
              Posted: March 24, 2010, 12:00 am - IP Logged

Thanks LotteryTechInc for your post.  Thanks to everyone else too.  I love to read all these posts.  We helping each other well some of us will win sooner or later.  Let's keep at it.

Home, home where I wanted to be.

Emerald City
                United States
                Member #83324
                December 4, 2009
                64 Posts
                Posted: March 24, 2010, 9:24 am - IP Logged

Here is another tip on reducing your pool or numbers or less, use the skip and hit chart, track the frequency of the number of skips. . if a skip of 10 has been out for five games, check how often a skip of 10 stays out between hits.  This should help a bit.  Let me know what you all think.

United States
                  Member #19223
                  July 27, 2005
                  44 Posts
                  Posted: March 24, 2010, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

Hey, thegreendestiny-

I got an email about that software, it seems interesting, will head to her site to look at it more, I'll probably eventually get that.  For now, if I can pick more of my 2 winning power numbers...I'll be a happy camper.

Earlier you mentioned about what other chart would go well with Drawings Since Hit (DSH).  I would say Games out of View and then hit f4 for skips due.  But I do make the little list of numbers from 0-5, and count/jot the total of how many of 0, 1, 2 through 5 on the games out half of the chart there are, and if one of the numbers is left out, I'll look at the numbers for that game out value. 

Here's what I tend to do for my "Brainstorming with Smart Luck":

I use a regular spiral notebook, and after a drawing I'll eventually get the winning numbers and write the date and winners at the top of the page (usually on the right handed page to start-but either way, have the left and right page available without having to flip back and forth to look at your notes-everything there for you).  I use the left page for other miscellaneous figuring/notes once I've started going through a few charts, but my main notes are on the right page.  That way I have 2 pages of notes (I don't always have that much) without having to flip a page to see what else I've written.

I usally check the multiple hit pattern chart (5), and write down the corresponding double hit ratios right under the winning numbers, giving an idea of which might repeat hit.  I look at the odd/even and low/hi charts, make a note if the bias for either is high.

I look at the drawings since hit chart-4, and take note (jot down) the numbers with the * below them.  I hit F4 (Abbreviated DrawSinceHit), and usually look at the winning numbers and if one looks like it came from nowhere I look at it's hit pattern.  I pretty much eventually look at the hit pattern of the other winning numbers if not just for curiousity. 

Now the 4-F4 chart is good for checking patterns, skips, etc., but I also use it to see how a number's hit pattern looks on the previous pages.  IE, lets say heavy hitter (HH) #8 is out 11 draws, it shows 9 total hits (X's) on the latest page showing 63 draws.  The previous page shows 12 hits, the page before that shows 14 hits (when you arrow left, the page scrolls backward).  So perhaps it might be due a hit regarding the hit totals on the previous pages.  This might be considered a medium term trend, and might be considered insignificant since 8 is an already established heavy hitter.  I just think it is something else to look at when deciding on certain numbers, another yes or no to add in weighing your decision. 

I do find it interesting that someone mentioned earlier that when the pattern or skips or something looked good for a possible number play and they took out of the equation that number's total hits, in that it wasn't a HH yet they did well with ignoring the fact (as the number did hit), I'd say I should watch for this closer, as the probability of all the numbers is to eventually hit at some time or another.  I'm thinking this is part of my error in picking the wrong numbers at times, looking too hard at the higher total hit numbers.

But, a flag formation or double or triple (or more) possible bottom formation will get my attention no matter the total hits of that number. 

I'll look at skips due for 5 & 10 draws, noting the ones most due.  I do glance at the draws in between but tend to look at the 5 and 10 draw dues.

I look at Quick Stats and hilight Total Hits, and notice the Games Out (G/O) and last skip for any of the HHs.  If both numbers are somewhat high, I might check it's hit pattern on 4F4, see where it might rank on the skips due, especially if the G/O is between 5 & 10, and the last skip is a bit high.

The last 3 sets of winning numbers have not repeated in our Pick 5 drawing.  The biases are not going high, so the vibes are nickle dime.  Well Even+7 is ~~~ We've had 262 draws so there is some history but it is still a young game.

I look at Skip & Hit, take notes but don't especially rely on this unless the same likely number/numbers keep popping up in the other charts I look at.  I also look at adjacent numbers, the hit charts.  I look at Games out of view, and moreso at the different aspects mentioned from this thread.

One thing-after a few draws, if 4f4 paterns start to look ripe, I tend to keep playing some of my numbers that look due, keep from over analyzing, I'll take just quick glances at the charts.  If one or more of my numbers has hit, I'll look to see which might repeat then keep it or cast it aside and perhaps look for another.

I notice if the same number or numbers pop up in different charts I'm checking, they stand out, and hopefully for good reason.

She mentions not to play when the numbers don't "feel right", or don't spend as much on your draws.  I feel that when certain biases are not strong, would be "bottoms" or flag formations are just midway in their patterns; the latest winning numbers seem like they are coming out of left field; the winning numbers have not had a repeat, so you'd figure a repeat or two is due yet the multiple hit pattern chart's double hit ratios are nothing to write home about; we could go on and on-just back off, see what hits next draw and look again. 

Hopefully we'll crack the code, ha ha...!

ko57

United States
                    Member #68002
                    December 10, 2008
                    477 Posts
                    Posted: March 24, 2010, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

GREEN DESTINY

Gail has a new addition too her software  line?? I haven't been to her site in awhile so I'll have too check it out

Emerald City
                      United States
                      Member #83324
                      December 4, 2009
                      64 Posts
                      Posted: March 24, 2010, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

Hey lotteryTechnic,

If your talking about the filtering full whell genertor, YES i already have it, works great, but still you have to run the filters as ou can have oodles of combintions.

United States
                        Member #68002
                        December 10, 2008
                        477 Posts
                        Posted: March 24, 2010, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

GREEN DESTINY

It's about time she added filtering options too her wheels I've had her software since 1998 and could never use the wheels because you had too play too many combos for a 4/5 or 5/5 hit. I went too her site too check it out and it looks awesome I'm gonna buy it real soon I'm a big fan of Gail howard and since you say it works great I know I'm gonna have fun with it!!!!!

Emerald City
                          United States
                          Member #83324
                          December 4, 2009
                          64 Posts
                          Posted: March 24, 2010, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

check this out i filled out my bet slips for powerball tonight nd again i matched 4 numbers,but really pissed me off was when i handed the slips to the cashier she ran it and i didn't take because 'draw was in progress

Emerald City
                            United States
                            Member #83324
                            December 4, 2009
                            64 Posts
                            Posted: March 24, 2010, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

It also has the ability to do 1 2 3 power number wheels, really nice!

Krakow
                              Poland
                              Member #86302
                              February 2, 2010
                              859 Posts
                              Posted: March 25, 2010, 7:49 am - IP Logged

Thegreendestiny

Could you pls explain what you mean? You say a skip of 10 has been out for five games meaning actually a skip of 15 now? So we have a skip of 15 and we check a skip of 10? For that number only or comparing to other numbers? I read tahat advice some place, most probably one of the winners suggested it.

Page 13 of 21