Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Brainstorming using Smart Luck Advantage Plus

Topic closed. 302 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LotteryTechInc.

Page 15 of 21
PrintE-mailLink
thegreendestiny's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
Emerald City
United States
Member #83324
December 4, 2009
64 Posts
Posted: March 27, 2010, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

GREEN DESTINY

Yes I agree the software is just a tool and if you master that tool  it can produce results are you talking about Data Solutions LottoPro 2010?? I don't use it for the lotto games only for analysis in the daily games the wheels are good but the filtering is seriously lacking and as for Lottery Director that's another excellent program I use too have it  when it was on 3.5 disk but lost it so I'm gonna get it on CD soon.

yes the one from data solutions 2010, good for analysis but very bad for lotto games, talk about a waste of money.  I must say that Lotto director is pretty good too.

Monkey Butt, USA
    United States
    Member #54569
    August 23, 2007
    1124 Posts
    Posted: March 28, 2010, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

I will be making predictions on the Pick 5 fourm. Anyone who is interested can join in. I will be doing various lotteries from my GH software. I figure what better way to hone my skills. Post any questions about the predictions on the Pick 5 fourm.

See you in the winners circle!!!!

PartyPartyPartyParty

Monkey Butt, USA
      United States
      Member #54569
      August 23, 2007
      1124 Posts
      Posted: March 28, 2010, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

Yesterday I tried to wheel 8 numbers using wheel number 64108-2 using 2 power numbers. When I look at my number combinations I was surprised with the results.

EX: 01-02-03-04-08-08  01-02-03-06-06-95  01-02-04-05-07-08  01-02-04-05-08-95 01-02-05-06-06-08  01-02-05-06-06-95

These are not the actual numbers I wheeled but you get the idea of the type of output I received. Tell me what you think. I've had this software for about five years and now it appears I will have to test every wheel to see which ones work and which ones are junk. I'll probably put a list together and send it to Smartluck to see what they have to say about this.

I've also noticed that when I attempt to use my pick 6 wheel, one minute it will allow me to wheel up to 28 numbers then the next minute almost 60. I have to find the file to give an exact number.

Bang Head

To post the predictions for the Poland Mini Lotto 5/42 I used wheel number 54042-3 which wheels 42 numbers with 3 power numbers. I found a problem I manually put in my 3 power numbers then I let the computer fill in the rest in random order. The problem I encountered is this, three of the combinations had repeat numbers.

EX: 03-06-29-03-12   03-06-29-06-36   03-06-29-13-29

These are the actual combinations that appeared. In case you're wondering what the problem is, whenever you input numbers into the wheel, if a number is a duplicate, the first number disappears and that space has to be filled. Well, this didn't happen. And I discovered that 3 numbers hadn't been used. Keep in mind that I was wheeling all 42 of the numbers and using only 3 of the 42 numbers as power numbers. The numbers left off were 2-4-7.

If you're using the power wheels be sure to check-check-check your results and make sure that all of the numbers you're using are present.

Krakow
        Poland
        Member #86302
        February 2, 2010
        858 Posts
        Posted: March 29, 2010, 9:36 am - IP Logged

To post the predictions for the Poland Mini Lotto 5/42 I used wheel number 54042-3 which wheels 42 numbers with 3 power numbers. I found a problem I manually put in my 3 power numbers then I let the computer fill in the rest in random order. The problem I encountered is this, three of the combinations had repeat numbers.

These are the actual combinations that appeared. In case you're wondering what the problem is, whenever you input numbers into the wheel, if a number is a duplicate, the first number disappears and that space has to be filled. Well, this didn't happen. And I discovered that 3 numbers hadn't been used. Keep in mind that I was wheeling all 42 of the numbers and using only 3 of the 42 numbers as power numbers. The numbers left off were 2-4-7.

If you're using the power wheels be sure to check-check-check your results and make sure that all of the numbers you're using are present.

Perdue

Thanks for sharing what you've found out. For the moment I'm in no position to power wheel using 2 or 3 numbers, though definitely that's the way to go if one can pinpoint winners.

Monkey Butt, USA
          United States
          Member #54569
          August 23, 2007
          1124 Posts
          Posted: March 29, 2010, 10:16 am - IP Logged

In order to make sure that all of my numbers are used, what I decided to do is, auto fill the whole chart then replace the first three numbers with my power numbers then fill in the three empty blanks with the numbers that were in A-B-C. Or I could just input all of the numbers myself after weighing what numbers would end up together once wheeled. But that's a discussion for another time.

Monkey Butt, USA
            United States
            Member #54569
            August 23, 2007
            1124 Posts
            Posted: March 29, 2010, 10:31 am - IP Logged

Thanks Perdue. The fact is most of the time there are no zeros and I end up with so far too many numbers to play. You are right quite often a double bottom comes with a slip of even 2 numbers. Again the same problem of selection whicg one to put out of the pool. Hard to imagine for me skimming the paring down the pool to 16 numbers for 6/49.

Oh contraire!! Go to Chart B. Press F5. Type in 1. Press Enter.

Notice that your L10 is now 1. Your L1 is telling you how many numbers hit from the last drawing. Look at your screen, you will notice that there are 16 drawings per screen. Out of the 16 drawings how many drawings had one or two numbers repeat in the next drawing? On average it's almost 8 to 11 drawings.

To see what I am talking about, press your page up key and count the drawings that had repeat numbers. It doesn't matter if it was one, two, or three numbers that repeated in the drawing. You are counting the drawings themselves.

Krakow
              Poland
              Member #86302
              February 2, 2010
              858 Posts
              Posted: March 29, 2010, 11:03 am - IP Logged

Oh contraire!! Go to Chart B. Press F5. Type in 1. Press Enter.

Notice that your L10 is now 1. Your L1 is telling you how many numbers hit from the last drawing. Look at your screen, you will notice that there are 16 drawings per screen. Out of the 16 drawings how many drawings had one or two numbers repeat in the next drawing? On average it's almost 8 to 11 drawings.

To see what I am talking about, press your page up key and count the drawings that had repeat numbers. It doesn't matter if it was one, two, or three numbers that repeated in the drawing. You are counting the drawings themselves.

Yes, you are right. In last 16 draws there was 9 repeats,  but still we have 6 numbers to choose if we want to wheel with 1 power and 15 combinations if we hope for double repeater.

Monkey Butt, USA
                United States
                Member #54569
                August 23, 2007
                1124 Posts
                Posted: March 29, 2010, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

Yes, you are right. In last 16 draws there was 9 repeats,  but still we have 6 numbers to choose if we want to wheel with 1 power and 15 combinations if we hope for double repeater.

Sorry, I was looking at the Poland Mini Lotto 5/42 not the Poland Lotto 6/49.

For the Poland Lotto 6/49 I would recommend you use the skips of 0 and 1 as your power numbers. Why? Because if you set your L10 to 2 you will see that almost all of the drawings had a hit with quite a few 2's.

If you set the L10 to 3 even more. Look at your skip patterns. Study them.

I notice in almost all of the lotteries that the skip patterns of 0-0-1 and 0-1-1 has a habit of occuring a lot. Check it out and see how often it occurs in your game.

The key is finding which skip of 0 and which skip of 1 will be hitting together and using them for your power numbers.

What I am doing right now is just pairing up my numbers with a skip of 0 and 1 to see how accurate I can get with pairing. Once my accuracy reaches a level I'm satisfied with then I'll start wheeling them with the other numbers.

My goal is to only use the power wheels to win.

Krakow
                  Poland
                  Member #86302
                  February 2, 2010
                  858 Posts
                  Posted: March 29, 2010, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, I was looking at the Poland Mini Lotto 5/42 not the Poland Lotto 6/49.

For the Poland Lotto 6/49 I would recommend you use the skips of 0 and 1 as your power numbers. Why? Because if you set your L10 to 2 you will see that almost all of the drawings had a hit with quite a few 2's.

If you set the L10 to 3 even more. Look at your skip patterns. Study them.

I notice in almost all of the lotteries that the skip patterns of 0-0-1 and 0-1-1 has a habit of occuring a lot. Check it out and see how often it occurs in your game.

The key is finding which skip of 0 and which skip of 1 will be hitting together and using them for your power numbers.

What I am doing right now is just pairing up my numbers with a skip of 0 and 1 to see how accurate I can get with pairing. Once my accuracy reaches a level I'm satisfied with then I'll start wheeling them with the other numbers.

My goal is to only use the power wheels to win.

Thanks for your insight and interest as well as valuable suggestions. Funny thing is that lotto 5/42 despite lower odds is much harder to hit. The downside is higher cost of playing a bet. I'll have a try looking at lowest skips and checking what I can figure out.

Monkey Butt, USA
                    United States
                    Member #54569
                    August 23, 2007
                    1124 Posts
                    Posted: March 29, 2010, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for your insight and interest as well as valuable suggestions. Funny thing is that lotto 5/42 despite lower odds is much harder to hit. The downside is higher cost of playing a bet. I'll have a try looking at lowest skips and checking what I can figure out.

Look at your Poland Mini Lotto 5/42 game.

Track how often the skips of 20 and above. See how often they hit. Yes the lower skips occur the most but if you look at the other end of the spectrum you'll see where there is a lot of activity happening at the same time.

Right now there are only 4 numbers that are out with 20 or more skips. Which one do you think will hit next?

You have 2 numbers that are out with a skip of 5.

The number 3 would make an excellent power number based on the flag formation theory.

The number 22 would make an excellent power number based on the flag formation theory, and by hitting within the +/- 1 drawing theory.

The number 8 appears to be in the process of a repeat flag formation keep an eye on it.

Look at chart 4. There are a lot of possibilities you have. What does your gut say when you look at the numbers?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Try this for about 16 drawings and see what happens:

Use chart 4 to select your power numbers based only on what is going on on that chart.

Do not use any other chart to reference the number.

Post what three numbers you know will occur in the next drawing on my Pick 5 predictions thread.

To get there just click Perdue's Pick 5 Predictions under my post.

I will begin to do the same and we will compare our accuracy ratings.

We will do this for the following Pick 5 Lotteries:

Poland Mini Lotto 5/42

TX Cash 5 5/37

Anyone who wish to join in is welcome.

Just remember your numbers have to be posted by 6:00 p.m LotteryPost time on the drawing date to be considered.

Krakow
                      Poland
                      Member #86302
                      February 2, 2010
                      858 Posts
                      Posted: March 29, 2010, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

Great idea!

I got some doubts. As to number 3 you think it's great . To me it seems on the verge of playing only- 2 games past perfect double bottom. With no. 8 you may be right. I do not know. With number 9 I cannot see flag formation pattern. Yes 6 x double bottoms of 3, skipped 7 games and then hit.

As to longshot number I would say 14 will hit.

Monkey Butt, USA
                        United States
                        Member #54569
                        August 23, 2007
                        1124 Posts
                        Posted: March 29, 2010, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

Great idea!

I got some doubts. As to number 3 you think it's great . To me it seems on the verge of playing only- 2 games past perfect double bottom. With no. 8 you may be right. I do not know. With number 9 I cannot see flag formation pattern. Yes 6 x double bottoms of 3, skipped 7 games and then hit.

As to longshot number I would say 14 will hit.

Number 9 may be playing out. Scroll up and you will see how busy it was before skipping seven drawings.

Number 22 may be flag formation off by one.

Number 14 I would'nt touch until it does a hit.

Check out the pick 5 predictions and give it your best shot.

I've already posted.

Krakow
                          Poland
                          Member #86302
                          February 2, 2010
                          858 Posts
                          Posted: March 29, 2010, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

Number 9 may be playing out. Scroll up and you will see how busy it was before skipping seven drawings.

Number 22 may be flag formation off by one.

Number 14 I would'nt touch until it does a hit.

Check out the pick 5 predictions and give it your best shot.

I've already posted.

Of course I will. I already posted my shot as Cash 5 as well.

Is one off also applicable to flag formation?

Monkey Butt, USA
                            United States
                            Member #54569
                            August 23, 2007
                            1124 Posts
                            Posted: March 29, 2010, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

Of course I will. I already posted my shot as Cash 5 as well.

Is one off also applicable to flag formation?

Look at your history and see how your flag formations have occurred.

I know in my game they sometimes are off by 1 drawing.

To me a flag formation is a trend reversal followed by a skip of 5.

If you look closely and think outside of the box you will be able to cash in on the upside down flag formation.

Check your history and see how many  upside down flag formations have occurred in your game.

United States
                              Member #68002
                              December 10, 2008
                              477 Posts
                              Posted: March 29, 2010, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

Advantage Plus is an excellent program for analysis  but the wheels for me are useless but now that she finally created a new wheel that has filtering capabilities I'm gonna add it too the program

Page 15 of 21