Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 12:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Brainstorming using Smart Luck Advantage Plus

Topic closed. 302 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LotteryTechInc.

Page 18 of 21
PrintE-mailLink
Las Vegas, NV
United States
Member #44841
August 9, 2006
1752 Posts
Posted: April 3, 2010, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

Sure, it takes some time till it gets down properly. Now as I loook at it it seems that getting even 3-4 winning numbers from chart 3 is possible.

Exactly!!!!

United States
    Member #68002
    December 10, 2008
    477 Posts
    Posted: April 4, 2010, 11:37 am - IP Logged

Does anyone have an older copy of Advantage Plus?? when she included "Balanced Pick-5\6 Wheels"???     I  lost my old copy from 1998 and my newer copy 2004 only has Wheel 5 Plus,Wheel 6 Plus and the old Full Wheel Generator

Oklahoma City, OK
      United States
      Member #87976
      March 7, 2010
      101 Posts
      Posted: April 4, 2010, 11:57 am - IP Logged

Perdue, thanks so much for starting this thread.  It's really helped me to go back and review the charts and get a better understanding of them.  I'm still curious if anyone is using the Lottery Advantage scoreboard--either pg 164 of LMG or option V of the LA software.  Keep the info coming!!

United States
        Member #19223
        July 27, 2005
        44 Posts
        Posted: April 4, 2010, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

I used the scoreboard this past week, but I'm good with my notes.  I am not knocking it, I just find it is a bit time consuming.

To everyone here, I didn't mean to write so much being a new poster, I'd popped in and out of here now and then for the last few years just reading.  This thread caught my eye and a few posters asking for people to post what they do when using Gail's Software so I did. 

When I've been keeping up with each drawing, I don't always take plenty time, have done the analysis/paralysis in trying to figure this out.  Sometimes I check the charts, make a few tweaks, quick notes if I change just a few numbers and that's that.  I have to remember to keep it simple.  Reading the winner's stories, it seems they had two or three favorite charts and seemed to go by Gail's written word, allot of "do what she says in the book-read and re-read". 

It is good to get different perspectives using the software, so to everyone posting-Perdue, Maria, Adam, Feisty1, LotteryTechInc, Momoney, the GreenDestiny---and everyone else, thank you. 

The numbers, no matter what chart-long, medium, short term-can go with or against the bias, so it can be frustrating when you believe something is supposed to happen and it doesn't.  The last two drawings I did not get tickets in time, and that's okay because I was not exactly "on-it".  I say don't over-do it with buying tickets, that can be easy to do when you believe "this might be the one!".  Gail gives good advice in "watch your budget", especially when the numbers don't "speak to you". 

For what it's worth:

Our Easy 5 has had 266 drawings, not very long as far as all time history. 

Seems like every draw lately has been hitting with numbers out 11+.  The second heaviest hitter, 13, is out the longest-19 skips.   

On ChartB a skip of 10 has been out 9 and 10 draws, I might play 35 & 7 (the two) as it seems a skip of 10 has been averaging every 10 draws, a question about skip trends pointed out recently. 

11 has a skip of 1, prev sk of 9.  Last 50 draws re Quick Stats (Ch3), it has Avg/Med Skip 9/9, something Feisty1 pointed out to look for earlier.  I tend to look at QS full history, so this might be good to do for medium trend tracking.

The numbers that I picked this past draw 4/3-Saturday would have been fine for your Texas Cash 5, Perdue.  The 3 and 25 were PN's in most of my sets, the 5 was in one set with the rest of all those numbers, too bad-wrong location No Pity!

At least we are all getting a brain work-out...  Cheers

Best of Luck, gang

ko57

Monkey Butt, USA
          United States
          Member #54569
          August 23, 2007
          1124 Posts
          Posted: April 4, 2010, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

I've been reading the posts with great interest.  I've only had the A+ software for a couple of weeks and so far I've just been playing "on paper" while I try to get better at reading the charts.  Is anyone else trying to use the "Lottery Advantage Scoreboard" on pg 164 of LMG or using the V report in the software?  Each night I painstakingly fill out the scoreboard, but obviously I'm still making mistakes in interpreting the data, and it takes so long to use all the charts to fill out the scoreboard that by the time I'm done, the drawing is over!  lol  At least I get instant results that way!  Then I start over with the new numbers from that night's drawing.  I have to go back and read the manual all the time to try to decipher the charts, so the information posted here is wonderful!  I really like hearing what charts you use and how you use them.  One thing I found was that her SmartPicks usually don't pick the winning numbers, at least not for the lotto game I'm playing, so I try to ignore those smartpicks.  Keep the tips coming!!

When using chart 4, find a few patterns that best fit the profile for your game and focus on them.

Flag Formation-Bottoms-Trend Reversal find the pattern(s) that happens the most in your game. Also keep in mind that the patterns can be off by one drawing. Think out of the box a little. Have there ever been any upside down flags in your game? Have you noticed any trend reversals that have a habit of hitting after each other?

Monkey Butt, USA
            United States
            Member #54569
            August 23, 2007
            1124 Posts
            Posted: April 4, 2010, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

Perdue, thanks so much for starting this thread.  It's really helped me to go back and review the charts and get a better understanding of them.  I'm still curious if anyone is using the Lottery Advantage scoreboard--either pg 164 of LMG or option V of the LA software.  Keep the info coming!!

I am so happy that you have found this thread helpful. All thanks goes to everyone of you who have shared by posting and helping each other.

I must admit that I've not tried using the computerized Advantage scoreboard as of yet.

To understand the Scoreboard on pg 164 use pages 161-163 "The Very Best Strategy For Winning"  After reading this section over and over I find it very helpful when I need to reduce my number group.

Krakow
              Poland
              Member #86302
              February 2, 2010
              892 Posts
              Posted: April 5, 2010, 3:45 am - IP Logged

I used the scoreboard this past week, but I'm good with my notes.  I am not knocking it, I just find it is a bit time consuming.

To everyone here, I didn't mean to write so much being a new poster, I'd popped in and out of here now and then for the last few years just reading.  This thread caught my eye and a few posters asking for people to post what they do when using Gail's Software so I did. 

When I've been keeping up with each drawing, I don't always take plenty time, have done the analysis/paralysis in trying to figure this out.  Sometimes I check the charts, make a few tweaks, quick notes if I change just a few numbers and that's that.  I have to remember to keep it simple.  Reading the winner's stories, it seems they had two or three favorite charts and seemed to go by Gail's written word, allot of "do what she says in the book-read and re-read". 

It is good to get different perspectives using the software, so to everyone posting-Perdue, Maria, Adam, Feisty1, LotteryTechInc, Momoney, the GreenDestiny---and everyone else, thank you. 

The numbers, no matter what chart-long, medium, short term-can go with or against the bias, so it can be frustrating when you believe something is supposed to happen and it doesn't.  The last two drawings I did not get tickets in time, and that's okay because I was not exactly "on-it".  I say don't over-do it with buying tickets, that can be easy to do when you believe "this might be the one!".  Gail gives good advice in "watch your budget", especially when the numbers don't "speak to you". 

For what it's worth:

Seems like every draw lately has been hitting with numbers out 11+.  The second heaviest hitter, 13, is out the longest-19 skips.   

On ChartB a skip of 10 has been out 9 and 10 draws, I might play 35 & 7 (the two) as it seems a skip of 10 has been averaging every 10 draws, a question about skip trends pointed out recently. 

11 has a skip of 1, prev sk of 9.  Last 50 draws re Quick Stats (Ch3), it has Avg/Med Skip 9/9, something Feisty1 pointed out to look for earlier.  I tend to look at QS full history, so this might be good to do for medium trend tracking.

The numbers that I picked this past draw 4/3-Saturday would have been fine for your Texas Cash 5, Perdue.  The 3 and 25 were PN's in most of my sets, the 5 was in one set with the rest of all those numbers, too bad-wrong location No Pity!

Best of Luck, gang

ko57

One more thing I would like to draw your attention to. Number positions. Numbers like to stick to some postions more than others. If for example we take a range of 98 draws for pick-6 games we will see that some numbers have a very high frequency of hitting in specific positions only. I do not mean 1 or 49 which if hit do so in position 1 and 6 respectively, which is natural. For example number 12 if hits in more than 50% of cases in hits in position 2, while number 18 in position 3.

thegreendestiny's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                Emerald City
                United States
                Member #83324
                December 4, 2009
                64 Posts
                Posted: April 5, 2010, 9:12 am - IP Logged

For what it's worth:

Best of Luck, gang

ko57

k057,

Your welcome,  I've had much success with chart 4 and the skip and hit chart using them both together, along with diamond palaces lock and load system.

Krakow
                  Poland
                  Member #86302
                  February 2, 2010
                  892 Posts
                  Posted: April 5, 2010, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

k057,

Your welcome,  I've had much success with chart 4 and the skip and hit chart using them both together, along with diamond palaces lock and load system.

The greendestiny,

What is what you call diamond palaces lock and load system? Never heard of it. What games can you use it for? I will appreciate your info.

Monkey Butt, USA
                    United States
                    Member #54569
                    August 23, 2007
                    1124 Posts
                    Posted: April 5, 2010, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

The greendestiny,

What is what you call diamond palaces lock and load system? Never heard of it. What games can you use it for? I will appreciate your info.

Go to the Systems Fourm where you will see it listed.  It was created by DiamondPalace.

thegreendestiny's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                      Emerald City
                      United States
                      Member #83324
                      December 4, 2009
                      64 Posts
                      Posted: April 5, 2010, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

Did u find the lock and load system ??

Krakow
                        Poland
                        Member #86302
                        February 2, 2010
                        892 Posts
                        Posted: April 6, 2010, 3:28 am - IP Logged

Thanks I already did. Now I rember seeing it once or twice posted under different name still in the phase of experiments

Krakow
                          Poland
                          Member #86302
                          February 2, 2010
                          892 Posts
                          Posted: April 6, 2010, 3:29 am - IP Logged

Thanks I already did. Now I rember seeing it once or twice posted under different name still in the phase of experiments

Yes, I did. Does just +/- system seem to work?

Krakow
                            Poland
                            Member #86302
                            February 2, 2010
                            892 Posts
                            Posted: April 6, 2010, 8:38 am - IP Logged

Yes, I did. Does just +/- system seem to work?

Yes, now I remember. It was so-called simonsez number strings. Way back in 2006.

Parlin
                              United States
                              Member #67702
                              December 2, 2008
                              1 Posts
                              Posted: April 6, 2010, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone, read all the post, really some great insight. I will add some of my findings using Gail howards system soon.

Page 18 of 21