Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Brainstorming using Smart Luck Advantage Plus

Topic closed. 302 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LotteryTechInc.

Page 10 of 21
PrintE-mailLink
thegreendestiny's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
Emerald City
United States
Member #83324
December 4, 2009
64 Posts
Posted: March 3, 2010, 8:19 am - IP Logged

perdue,

thanks for the info

Krakow
    Poland
    Member #86302
    February 2, 2010
    892 Posts
    Posted: March 4, 2010, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

Adam,

No, I don't bother with the smart picks at all because I haven't found them to be really helpful or truly on target.  Also, when you check some of the "smart" picks against her guidelines in the book, lots of times they don't even meet her criteria!  You said it best in your statement above, and it was only after changing the range of games like in my example and noting the numbers where the skips were the same and seeing them come out one after the other (all the while NOT being smart picked) I stood up and paid attention.   

Good luck with your game, those charts I posted may or may not help you but don't be afraid to experiment with them all.  I had better success with the software when I didn't put so much thinking into it!  Like for example just using chart 9 and mixing and matching companion pairs & triads!  Go for it,

Maria

Maria

Your formula works ok for 6/49. For pick-5/42 it does not seem to work at all, no matter what range is chosen. At least in my game.

One more thing. When looking at matching skips for different ranges do you include only those with a hit ratio of at least 100%?

I  noticed that if I do not care abt. the hit rate results are better. Of course, the cost is more numbers to take into account.

Adam

Las Vegas, NV
      United States
      Member #44841
      August 9, 2006
      1752 Posts
      Posted: March 4, 2010, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Maria

Your formula works ok for 6/49. For pick-5/42 it does not seem to work at all, no matter what range is chosen. At least in my game.

One more thing. When looking at matching skips for different ranges do you include only those with a hit ratio of at least 100%?

I  noticed that if I do not care abt. the hit rate results are better. Of course, the cost is more numbers to take into account.

Adam

Adam,

Glad to hear! I have the same issue, the results I get with my 6/49 game stats from Chart 3 zeroing in on the strongest #'s doesn't come anywhere as close with my 5/40 game! Which may be in part because the 6/49 is only twice a week but the 5/40 game is everyday, odds, etc.  I don't know ...

And you also asked about the hit ratio factor being taken into account, well the way I use that is to change the range to less games for the more hot & hitting (ratio being more than 100%) numbers.  Meaning I look at two sets of stats from that chart (3): in the 6/49 game I look at the 85 games in order to select the "cold"/"avg" numbers and then reduce the history to 60 games for the hotter and also more recently hit numbers.  That's what I meant in the earlier post about being able to narrow down the choices for all numbers and not just the cold like GH says in her book.

For the 5/40 game I've found some reliability using 40 games overall.  What's been happening though is the numbers I pick will stagger out across 2-5 days with other numbers I didn't pick and by then I've created a "new" set ... (being impatient I guess from expecting them to drop the day I pick them or at least the next day!!!) and I seem to be on some kind of crazy cycle that I can't get off ... not trusting the numbers enough.

Hope you have better luck!  Keep me informed...

Toronto
        Canada
        Member #5142
        June 20, 2004
        47 Posts
        Posted: March 4, 2010, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

I 'm going to share this with all the GH players following this thread.....If you do the following, you can on a regular basis eliminate 10, 12, or 19 numbers depending on the game you play.....It's simple....This method will give you 30 numbers to play in a wheel or give you 30 numbers to select numbers from.

Simply go to Chart 7

Press F4 , change the Game Groups 2 and 3 to 10 games.

Leave Group 2 as is, so you have the Best numbers drawn in the past 10 draws.

Scroll down Group 3 so you have the bottom 15 Worst numbers in view.

Group 2 and 3 now show the 30 numbers to wheel or select from.

If you backtest, using the "-" key, whatever lottery you play you'll find multiple instances of winners among the 30 number set....it doesn't hit every draw, but enough to garner interest ....... the program just makes them easy to see.

Some days I spell luck with an "F" ©2005

Las Vegas, NV
          United States
          Member #44841
          August 9, 2006
          1752 Posts
          Posted: March 4, 2010, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

Hi Karnac,

Did you mean change groups 3 & 4?  And if so, when I do that both columns are identical since they are both set to 10 games.  Thanks for any and all help.

Toronto
            Canada
            Member #5142
            June 20, 2004
            47 Posts
            Posted: March 4, 2010, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

Hi Karnac,

Did you mean change groups 3 & 4?  And if so, when I do that both columns are identical since they are both set to 10 games.  Thanks for any and all help.

Leave Group 2 as is with the best 15 numbers showing in the column.

Move right to Group 3.......Scroll down Group 3 so you have the bottom 15 Worst numbers in view.....these have all hit one time or 0 times....what lottery are you playing...I'll have a look.

Some days I spell luck with an "F" ©2005

Las Vegas, NV
              United States
              Member #44841
              August 9, 2006
              1752 Posts
              Posted: March 4, 2010, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

Great! I'm playing NJ's 6/49 and 5/40 games.  Right now my chart 7 is in the default settings for both games, which is grp 1: entire history, grp 2: 50 games, grp 3: 25 and grp 4: 10 games.  The problem I've noticed with NJ's Cash 5 is that the hits come from all over ... when I changed the groupings to 25, 15 & 10; there were numbers that hit from the very bottom 15, middle 15, top 5 ... It's ridiculous.  

I'd really love to be able to master this chart though, because in the past when wheeling say the top 15 from either grp 3 or 4 the backtest shows lots of 4's & 3's and even the ultimate 5 bagger, spanning across at least 8 days.  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to duplicate those hits going forward based on this chart.

Krakow
                Poland
                Member #86302
                February 2, 2010
                892 Posts
                Posted: March 5, 2010, 3:39 am - IP Logged

Move right to Group 3.......Scroll down Group 3 so you have the bottom 15 Worst numbers in view.....these have all hit one time or 0 times....what lottery are you playing...I'll have a look.

Karnac

Thanks a lot. Just to make it absolutely clear. These are default setings:

Group 1- entire history

Group 2- 50 games

Group 3- 25 games

Group4- 10 games

So already the settings for group 4 is ok, then if we change range for group 3 to 10 games and then scroll down to the bottom we have what it takes? Right or I misunderstood you?

Adam

Krakow
                  Poland
                  Member #86302
                  February 2, 2010
                  892 Posts
                  Posted: March 5, 2010, 3:51 am - IP Logged

Adam,

Glad to hear! I have the same issue, the results I get with my 6/49 game stats from Chart 3 zeroing in on the strongest #'s doesn't come anywhere as close with my 5/40 game! Which may be in part because the 6/49 is only twice a week but the 5/40 game is everyday, odds, etc.  I don't know ...

And you also asked about the hit ratio factor being taken into account, well the way I use that is to change the range to less games for the more hot & hitting (ratio being more than 100%) numbers.  Meaning I look at two sets of stats from that chart (3): in the 6/49 game I look at the 85 games in order to select the "cold"/"avg" numbers and then reduce the history to 60 games for the hotter and also more recently hit numbers.  That's what I meant in the earlier post about being able to narrow down the choices for all numbers and not just the cold like GH says in her book.

For the 5/40 game I've found some reliability using 40 games overall.  What's been happening though is the numbers I pick will stagger out across 2-5 days with other numbers I didn't pick and by then I've created a "new" set ... (being impatient I guess from expecting them to drop the day I pick them or at least the next day!!!) and I seem to be on some kind of crazy cycle that I can't get off ... not trusting the numbers enough.

Hope you have better luck!  Keep me informed...

Maria

Ok, but still do 2 consitions must be met if you set range to say 60 games i.e. matchinh skips and ratio at least 100% or only matching skips is enough to enter the list?

On a side not I just got disgusted with the way I pick numbers from chart 4 so I have to gor for something else. Simply either I cannot  interpret it properly or quite often numbers that should hit this draw because of the pattern ( e.g. double bottom or first stroke of flag formation) hit 2 draws later. No go for me as I see it now.

Adam

Krakow
                    Poland
                    Member #86302
                    February 2, 2010
                    892 Posts
                    Posted: March 5, 2010, 7:48 am - IP Logged

I did some backtesting and going back 30 games it gave me following results for 5/42:

Settings:

1. top 15 nos for 10 games and bottom 15 nos for 10 games- 6 x 5 hits

2. top 15 for 10 games and bottom 15 for 5 games -  8 x 5 hits

3. top 15 for 5 games and bottom 15 for 5 games-   9 x 5 hits

4. top 15 for 5 games and bottom 15 for 10 games- 8 x 5 hits

BTW using covermaster wheeling 30 numbers gives 49 combinations with abt. 80% covering. Can it be done in fewer number of combinations without not going under 80%?

Adam

Las Vegas, NV
                      United States
                      Member #44841
                      August 9, 2006
                      1752 Posts
                      Posted: March 5, 2010, 8:51 am - IP Logged

Maria

Ok, but still do 2 consitions must be met if you set range to say 60 games i.e. matchinh skips and ratio at least 100% or only matching skips is enough to enter the list?

On a side not I just got disgusted with the way I pick numbers from chart 4 so I have to gor for something else. Simply either I cannot  interpret it properly or quite often numbers that should hit this draw because of the pattern ( e.g. double bottom or first stroke of flag formation) hit 2 draws later. No go for me as I see it now.

Adam

Adam,

I look for the matching skips first for the number to be selected.  If trying to decide between 2 numbers that may be close in skips but slightly off, then I factor in the hit ratio because a selection that has a really "high" hit ratio (meaning that it has done well overall) I would imagine should be given more weight; especially when trying to keep the pool to a minimum.  And in the case of searching for the best "cold" number, I don't think one should include more than 2-3 of them anyway.  You would have to determine that based on your games history of how many colds tend to be in the winning set.

As for chart 4, I've never had success with the flag formation and all that stuff.  What I have had success with is double/triple bottoms and noticing when an adjacent number looks best.  The patterns for the next adjacent is easier to spot and then you can cross-reference it with Chart C.  If it shows up as a truly strong adjacent in that chart, then its definitely in the pool and maybe even a "power" number.

Maria

Krakow
                        Poland
                        Member #86302
                        February 2, 2010
                        892 Posts
                        Posted: March 5, 2010, 9:46 am - IP Logged

Adam,

I look for the matching skips first for the number to be selected.  If trying to decide between 2 numbers that may be close in skips but slightly off, then I factor in the hit ratio because a selection that has a really "high" hit ratio (meaning that it has done well overall) I would imagine should be given more weight; especially when trying to keep the pool to a minimum.  And in the case of searching for the best "cold" number, I don't think one should include more than 2-3 of them anyway.  You would have to determine that based on your games history of how many colds tend to be in the winning set.

As for chart 4, I've never had success with the flag formation and all that stuff.  What I have had success with is double/triple bottoms and noticing when an adjacent number looks best.  The patterns for the next adjacent is easier to spot and then you can cross-reference it with Chart C.  If it shows up as a truly strong adjacent in that chart, then its definitely in the pool and maybe even a "power" number.

Maria

Maria,

Ok, I got it all right. As a matter of fact quite often it shows correctly not only cold nos but also average or even hot ones.

BTW how do you recognize when the adjacent is ready to hit, apart from double or triple bottoms? Hot ones?

Adam

cope's avatar - usconstitution
                          Texas
                          United States
                          Member #86370
                          February 3, 2010
                          200 Posts
                          Posted: March 5, 2010, 9:58 am - IP Logged

For the record, I do not have any GH products.

However, just to break the monotony of my usual prediction methods, I used one of her free wheels a few weeks ago.

I hit 4 of 5 on the Texas Cash 5.......which is about the 8th or 9th time I have hit 4 of 5.

I still won't purchase any GH products but only because I am too stubborn and want to hit the jackpot with my own methods.

Carry on.

BE JOYFUL ALWAYS, PRAY CONTINUALLY, AND GIVE THANKS IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.

Las Vegas, NV
                            United States
                            Member #44841
                            August 9, 2006
                            1752 Posts
                            Posted: March 5, 2010, 10:11 am - IP Logged

Adam,

The way I pick up on the possible adjacents from chart 4 is just by looking at the patterns formed by the most recently hit numbers, say one screen's worth.  Look at how the # signs and how they go down from one row to the next.  So you are especially looking at  the last 5 draws.  If you notice that the number 18 hit, then next draw 17 hit, then 16 hits, its very possible 15 or maybe 17 will hit based on your games history of bring adjacent #'s.  Also, take note of the direction of the # signs for all of the numbers 1-42.  Not all games will do this.  My Cash 5/40 will bring adjacents pretty regularly, but might stop after just 3 adjacents in a line like my example.  My Pick 6/49 game tends to stop after 2 draws.  I think this aspect is definitely specific to the game.  When I used to play New York Take 5 you could count on adjacents like clockwork, they would continue to 5 draws sometimes!  You can also look for "repeaters" this way.  On chart 4 the # signs are stacked when a number repeats.  Well when you look at the patterns formed if you notice that within the last say 5-10 games there have been a number of repeaters, include more numbers from the most previous draw.  I noticed in my games that the repeaters tend to come in waves, so chart 4 helps here along with cross-referencing it with chart 5.  Although for me most of the numbers that chart 5 says is best to repeat don't and ones less favorable do.

Just want to add that its been great "brainstorming" here within these posts.  It definitely helps to open the mind to other possibilities and think about the way we do things.

Krakow
                              Poland
                              Member #86302
                              February 2, 2010
                              892 Posts
                              Posted: March 5, 2010, 11:25 am - IP Logged

Adam,

The way I pick up on the possible adjacents from chart 4 is just by looking at the patterns formed by the most recently hit numbers, say one screen's worth.  Look at how the # signs and how they go down from one row to the next.  So you are especially looking at  the last 5 draws.  If you notice that the number 18 hit, then next draw 17 hit, then 16 hits, its very possible 15 or maybe 17 will hit based on your games history of bring adjacent #'s.  Also, take note of the direction of the # signs for all of the numbers 1-42.  Not all games will do this.  My Cash 5/40 will bring adjacents pretty regularly, but might stop after just 3 adjacents in a line like my example.  My Pick 6/49 game tends to stop after 2 draws.  I think this aspect is definitely specific to the game.  When I used to play New York Take 5 you could count on adjacents like clockwork, they would continue to 5 draws sometimes!  You can also look for "repeaters" this way.  On chart 4 the # signs are stacked when a number repeats.  Well when you look at the patterns formed if you notice that within the last say 5-10 games there have been a number of repeaters, include more numbers from the most previous draw.  I noticed in my games that the repeaters tend to come in waves, so chart 4 helps here along with cross-referencing it with chart 5.  Although for me most of the numbers that chart 5 says is best to repeat don't and ones less favorable do.

Just want to add that its been great "brainstorming" here within these posts.  It definitely helps to open the mind to other possibilities and think about the way we do things.

Maria,

Great info. Thanks a lot. I have not thought of it that way so far. With chart 5 I had the same experiences, in most of the cases smart picks do not come up. I would even say playing against works better.  Chart 6 is better, but I've found it in many cases not consistent with the LMG rules.

You are absolutely right. I want to thank everybody for their contribution to this thread. You've helped me a great deal. Hope to be able to play smarter and better.

All the luck to you

Adam

Page 10 of 21