Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Brainstorming using Smart Luck Advantage Plus

Topic closed. 302 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LotteryTechInc.

Page 5 of 21
PrintE-mailLink
Monkey Butt, USA
United States
Member #54569
August 23, 2007
1124 Posts
Posted: January 3, 2010, 3:09 am - IP Logged

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. 

Yes, I've read the book (and manual that came with Advantage Plus), but must admit I need to re-read it.  It's a little much to take in. 

Yes, I think you understood my question ; although I should've been more specific, because when I re-read it, I realize how vague the question was.  I was trying to figure out what date range you use to get the most accurate predictions for Powerball.   For example, when I am trying to select my numbers for Powerball, if I am looking at the Drawings Since Hit Chart or the Quick Stats, the numbers I would select to wheel would be different if I looked at only a year's worth of data vs. if I looked at all of the data I have, which would go all the way back to 1992.   I have been using one year's worth of data (in my date range) to predict my numbers, but I wonder if I should be using more data.

Thanks! M

Question-Question. When you study PowerBall do you study it with the bonus number off? If not, try it and see what you get. When I study Mega Millions I study the 5 numbers separate from the bonus numbers since they are using two different machines. I use the complete history when I am learning the habits of the numbers of my game. Once I have a understanding of the number habits, then I use what is there on the screen to make my number selections.

Monkey Butt, USA
    United States
    Member #54569
    August 23, 2007
    1124 Posts
    Posted: January 3, 2010, 3:18 am - IP Logged

I've had her program for years, updates also. It is good, but you have to read and reread and fix it for your state. I have had wins, small ones. My state, MI, payouts are real low for the p5. Long range it doesn't pay, Pick3 is the way to go. I've taken her Repeat chart(Chart 5), and Adjacent chart(Chart C) and incorparedted it into an excel chart. The most you would have to wheel is 15 numbers. I can get 2 and 3 numbers frequently from the 15. Below

Under the column tot you can see the number of hits per row.
    At the very top, Row 1 you can see all the 2-3-4-5 hits since the game began. For example there was 13 times where all 5 numbers hit. Column AU tells you how many numers you would wheel that day. I Love Chart B. Usually that is where I start. Like all systems you start with number reduction and work from there. This is an excellent thread, by putting minds together. Keep up the good work.

Thank you winsumloosesum! For showing us Quadrants will have to look into this more closelySmile.

Have a good day all
    Mickie

Thank you for your kind words.

Gulp-Gasp-Ummph!!!!!

You just gotta explain this chart to us. It is great. How did you ever come up with it? How can we create one for our games? Please-Please-Please share.

Monkey Butt, USA
      United States
      Member #54569
      August 23, 2007
      1124 Posts
      Posted: January 3, 2010, 3:26 am - IP Logged

The present PowerBall (5/59+1/39) matrix was changed 103 drawings ago on 01/07/09.

You are absolutely correct. Thank you for letting us know.

Mickie's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
        Spring Lake
        United States
        Member #313
        April 26, 2002
        181 Posts
        Posted: January 3, 2010, 6:14 am - IP Logged

Good morning Perdue

Every game has either a repeat number or numbers that were +1 or -1 from the previous game. By doing it you can see what numbers are good for the next game. The most you would have to wheel is 15 numbers.

Here is the excel sheet. I just made one for someone else fo Texas. If you are not from Texas, or MI just post your state and what your game is(5-39) and I will fix one. Give me some to do this.
        http://webpages.charter.net/mickiesg/Zips/Texas_537.xls

Good luck
        Mickie

MickieDisney

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
          Wyncote,Pa
          United States
          Member #3206
          January 3, 2004
          60714 Posts
          Posted: January 3, 2010, 9:48 am - IP Logged

love it, your response is superb PERDUE

Because that is how I feel or hope my posts delivers.....

.a tool used to help put together a winning combination

L J1's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #54181
            August 8, 2007
            123 Posts
            Posted: January 3, 2010, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

The present PowerBall (5/59+1/39) matrix was changed 103 drawings ago on 01/07/09.

Hey there TNlotterygal,

RJOh is right on target with the new matrix concerning Powerball. I, myself..... like to start with all current data in regards to a game file.

I don't play PowerBall cause it's not for sale in my state yet. When I do create a new game file for PowerBall, that's where I will begin; as to RJOh's post. Any history before that I don't consider, because of the new matrix.

Balance is Key

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19816 Posts
              Posted: January 3, 2010, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

With 473 drawings since the last matrix change, MegaMillions players who use game history as a guide in picking their combinations have an advantage over PowerBall players who do the same. 

I hope the MegaMillions matrix stays the same with the addition of more states which will allow the jackpots to reach between $100M to $350M more quickly with more winners.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

joker831's avatar - Trek COMBADG3.gif
                Tucson, Arizona
                United States
                Member #63404
                July 27, 2008
                102 Posts
                Posted: January 3, 2010, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

Good morning Perdue

Every game has either a repeat number or numbers that were +1 or -1 from the previous game. By doing it you can see what numbers are good for the next game. The most you would have to wheel is 15 numbers.

Here is the excel sheet. I just made one for someone else fo Texas. If you are not from Texas, or MI just post your state and what your game is(5-39) and I will fix one. Give me some to do this.
                http://webpages.charter.net/mickiesg/Zips/Texas_537.xls

Good luck
                Mickie

Hi Mickie,

I play Arizona Pick 5 (5/39)  do you have a sheet for that game?  Thanks!

The possibilites are endless.... might as well start at the begining

Nashville, TN
                  United States
                  Member #82267
                  November 9, 2009
                  6 Posts
                  Posted: January 3, 2010, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

I am usually looking at Quick Stats, Multiple Hit Patterns, Drawings Since Last Hit, and Skip and Hit Charts for PowerBall. I'm sure I'll look at others as I get more familiar.  I'm not stuck on PB; I just started there because it was what I had been playing.

I am not sure what you all mean about the date range on PB.   They go all the way back to 1992, right?  I do see that it says "1st game locked in at game 1745" when I go in to change the date range, but then it will actually let me change it to game 1, which is 4/22/02.   For example, if I am in the Skip and Hit Chart and I hit F3, I can key in a '1' for 'first game' , hit enter, and then hit F3 to 'lock in' the first game as game #1.   This will return me to the Skip and Hit Chart, which will now show the new date range (4/22/92 thru last draw) and Games 1 thru last game played.   

Either way,  you gave me some good feedback, so thanks!  Looks like some of you feel a bigger date range is better for analysis, but it's kind of up to me to play around with and see what I think works best.

Thanks again, M

Nashville, TN
                    United States
                    Member #82267
                    November 9, 2009
                    6 Posts
                    Posted: January 3, 2010, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

Nevermind...duh...I get it. The history is there, but the number of selection numbers available for the whiteballs changed on 1/7/09.  That's why the game is locked on that date.  See, I'm old.  You gotta spell it out for me like I'm 5, because I'm going through my second childhood. LOL

Thanks, M

san diego
                      United States
                      Member #68237
                      December 16, 2008
                      97 Posts
                      Posted: January 3, 2010, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

Hi Mickie,

I play California Fantasy 5 (5/39). Can you do the chart for CA Fantasy 5?

Thanks in advance.

Fred

Hull
                        United Kingdom
                        Member #40467
                        June 2, 2006
                        25 Posts
                        Posted: January 4, 2010, 8:28 am - IP Logged

Hi Mickie i play the English 6/49 lottery and the euro millions 5/50  here and any help from you with a spreadsheet would be most welcome.

Cheers

Steve

Spring Lake
                          United States
                          Member #313
                          April 26, 2002
                          181 Posts
                          Posted: January 6, 2010, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

Here are the Pick 5 request:
                          AZ: http://webpages.charter.net/mickiesg/Zips/AZ5-39.zip
                          CA:http://webpages.charter.net/mickiesg/Zips/CA5-39.zip 

For those that have already downloaded the Texas file. Discard it! Here is the updated version:
                          http://webpages.charter.net/mickiesg/Zips/TX5-37.zip

Pick 6 requests hopefully in a day or so.

Thanks for your patience
                          Good Luck
                          Mickie

MickieDisney

aquawoman's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg
                            Bronx, NY
                            United States
                            Member #62377
                            June 25, 2008
                            133 Posts
                            Posted: January 6, 2010, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

Can you possibly provide link for NY

Thanks

Spring Lake
                              United States
                              Member #313
                              April 26, 2002
                              181 Posts
                              Posted: January 6, 2010, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

Here are the last two:

Euro Millions: http://webpages.charter.net/mickiesg/Zips/EUROM5-50.zip
                              Philliphines 6/42: http://webpages.charter.net/mickiesg/Zips/EUROM5-50.zip

NY later tonight or tomorrow

Mickie

MickieDisney

Page 5 of 21