Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 12:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Brainstorming using Smart Luck Advantage Plus

Topic closed. 302 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LotteryTechInc.

Page 3 of 21
PrintE-mailLink
Monkey Butt, USA
United States
Member #54569
August 23, 2007
1124 Posts
Posted: November 16, 2009, 10:43 am - IP Logged

"The key to Gail Howard's successful Lottery Advantage number selection methods are playing the probabilities."--pg 22 LMG

It does not matter what lottery game you use, because the object is to perfect your ability to select winning numbers.
A win is a win no matter how small. $2 is better than $0.

While reading and studying the Hit Charts, ask what has happened the most on this chart and how often did it occur?

Read "Hit Charts" pg 30-31 LMG, "10 Menu Option 7--Hit Charts" pg 36-39 AP

There are a lot of excellent nuggets in APM.  As you read pg 36-39 APM, pay close attention to section 10.2 Hit Trend Chart paragraph 3. The key to using this chart is mentioned and demonstrated in this paragraph. READ IT-READ IT-READ IT. Ask yourself what happens the most on this chart. Don't hesitate to change your game numbers to see if something stands out. Pay close attention to the Net Change and the Games Out columns.

Monkey Butt, USA
    United States
    Member #54569
    August 23, 2007
    1124 Posts
    Posted: November 16, 2009, 10:56 am - IP Logged

Read pg 34-52 LMG. The Trend Is Your Friend & Short Term Lotto Trends.
    Focus on the last paragraph on pg 34 and the first paragraph on pg 35 LMG.
    Focus on the last paragraph on pg 40 LMG.

Read pg 44-49 APM. 14. Menu Option B Games Out View of History
    " The Total and Average numbers shown at the bottom of the chart are your key to reading this chart." pg 79 APM #6. Read this section and don't hesitate to change the settings on this chart to see what happens.

Section 14.2 More Charts-Skips Due Chart pg 46 APM.
    Focus on the last sentence of paragraph 2.

Turn to pg 47 APM and read the paragraph that starts with "Keep this important..." 
    Read pg 79 APM #6 and don't hesitate to change the settings on this chart to see what you get.

Monkey Butt, USA
      United States
      Member #54569
      August 23, 2007
      1124 Posts
      Posted: November 16, 2009, 11:07 am - IP Logged

Read pg 53-56 APM. 17. Menu Option E Ten Game Group Count.
      Focus on the fourth paragraph in section 17.3 Group Percentages it will help you understand the Group Percentages Chart.

Read #4 pg 77-78 APM. This section will help you understand the Bar Chart.
      Do not hesitate changing the number groups so you can refine your picks.

Read pg 59-60 APM, 19, Menu Option G Last Digit Analysis
      Follow the instructions in paragraph 3.
      Read pg 78 APM #5.

Monkey Butt, USA
        United States
        Member #54569
        August 23, 2007
        1124 Posts
        Posted: November 16, 2009, 11:18 am - IP Logged

Abbreviated Drawings Since Hit Chart.

LMG PG 61 to PG 63
        APM PG 26 to PG 27

This chart is useful in helping decide which long shot numbers to play. To pick long shot numbers from this chart, print this chart to project where the patterns are going to extend for the next drawing by placing an imaginary (or real) straight edge at a 45 degree angle following a diagonal line of x's made by the wins.
        See example on LMG PG 62.
        See example on Game PA 6/40 Abbreviated Draw Since HIt Chart.
        (found in the software)

You can often spot a winner with this chart also. It reminds me of a picture within a picture. You know when you hold the picture real close to your face and move it slowly away you begin to see the hidden picture. To me this chart is like that. You find the pattern and continue anticipating the next hit in the pattern.

To understand this chart read pg 61-63 LMG and pg 26-27 APM.  The flag formation is an excellent indicator for a hit and if you're good with it you can use the number as a power number. For an explanation of the Lotto Flag Formation, read pg 82 APM. Read paragraph 2. This paragraph describes the flag formation.

Prince George B C
          Canada
          Member #52183
          May 14, 2007
          4 Posts
          Posted: November 16, 2009, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

Looking for suggestions on the Decade front, on the lotto I play there is a missing decade at least 75% of the time, I miss the right one 99% of the time.  Is it best to use the long term bias number as in 2000 draws + 80 or the last 25 draw bias of -1?

Ohio
            United States
            Member #68197
            December 15, 2008
            18 Posts
            Posted: November 17, 2009, 7:38 am - IP Logged

thanks for all the work, I have used advantage plus for about 3 years......

I have hit 4 numbers 3 times and usually i get 3 numbers 6 or 7 times a month.  Usually using the same L10 number count.  Thanks again.

-mike

Monkey Butt, USA
              United States
              Member #54569
              August 23, 2007
              1124 Posts
              Posted: November 17, 2009, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Looking for suggestions on the Decade front, on the lotto I play there is a missing decade at least 75% of the time, I miss the right one 99% of the time.  Is it best to use the long term bias number as in 2000 draws + 80 or the last 25 draw bias of -1?

What game is this? You say there is a missing decade at least 75% of the time. Is this like Keno or something or is it like a pick 6 lottery? What charts are you using when you select your group of numbers?

Monkey Butt, USA
                United States
                Member #54569
                August 23, 2007
                1124 Posts
                Posted: November 17, 2009, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

thanks for all the work, I have used advantage plus for about 3 years......

I have hit 4 numbers 3 times and usually i get 3 numbers 6 or 7 times a month.  Usually using the same L10 number count.  Thanks again.

-mike

Well congratulations to ya!!!! What game are you playing? Are you using the wheels for your number group or do you wheel them yourself? How many combinations are you playing at a time? To get 3 numbers 6 or 7 times a month is great. What are you doing to increase your accuracy to 3 or 4 numbers every drawing? Big Grin I am very-very happy to hear about your success!!!

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #68197
                  December 15, 2008
                  18 Posts
                  Posted: November 17, 2009, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

oops . . . im sorry..... i have been playing the rolling cash 5/39 game.  Just started with pick 4 and looking forward to bettor results.

I use the wheels just as a guide to see where the numbers fall.  After that I rearrange.  I pick between 15 - 17 numbers.  I am hitting 3

numbers 3 - 6 times per month, it has been a few months since a 4 number hit.  It feels so close but yet so far for a 5 number hit.  One

of these days..... i can feel it.

Prince George B C
                    Canada
                    Member #52183
                    May 14, 2007
                    4 Posts
                    Posted: November 17, 2009, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

Sorry,   The game is in Canada,  B C 649.    While I pay attention to most charts, the E chart is the one I need help with .        New to computers,  have used paper and pencil since the 80's, lots of small wins.

Monkey Butt, USA
                      United States
                      Member #54569
                      August 23, 2007
                      1124 Posts
                      Posted: November 17, 2009, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Sorry,   The game is in Canada,  B C 649.    While I pay attention to most charts, the E chart is the one I need help with .        New to computers,  have used paper and pencil since the 80's, lots of small wins.

When you study your numbers trun off your bonus numbers. Use Alt+B. Keep in mind that two separate sets of balls are being used. I am no master of the software but I will help you in anyway I can. So tell me exactly what problem are you having with the E chart "Ten Game Group Count"?

Monkey Butt, USA
                        United States
                        Member #54569
                        August 23, 2007
                        1124 Posts
                        Posted: December 17, 2009, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Yesterday I tried to wheel 8 numbers using wheel number 64108-2 using 2 power numbers. When I look at my number combinations I was surprised with the results.

EX: 01-02-03-04-08-08  01-02-03-06-06-95  01-02-04-05-07-08  01-02-04-05-08-95 01-02-05-06-06-08  01-02-05-06-06-95

These are not the actual numbers I wheeled but you get the idea of the type of output I received. Tell me what you think. I've had this software for about five years and now it appears I will have to test every wheel to see which ones work and which ones are junk. I'll probably put a list together and send it to Smartluck to see what they have to say about this.

I've also noticed that when I attempt to use my pick 6 wheel, one minute it will allow me to wheel up to 28 numbers then the next minute almost 60. I have to find the file to give an exact number.

Bang Head

United States
                          Member #68002
                          December 10, 2008
                          477 Posts
                          Posted: December 18, 2009, 11:34 am - IP Logged

(In FL, more than half the winners in all games are qp's.)

This happens because MOST of the players are using QUICK-PICKS over selection of there own numbers whether it's using software,systems,strategies or lucky numbers.So of course the majority of the winners are gonna be from quick-picks it's the prefered method for your average lottery player the system,strategy player is a minority because a lot of the regular players have no idea software and systems exist.

Monkey Butt, USA
                            United States
                            Member #54569
                            August 23, 2007
                            1124 Posts
                            Posted: December 18, 2009, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

(In FL, more than half the winners in all games are qp's.)

This happens because MOST of the players are using QUICK-PICKS over selection of there own numbers whether it's using software,systems,strategies or lucky numbers.So of course the majority of the winners are gonna be from quick-picks it's the prefered method for your average lottery player the system,strategy player is a minority because a lot of the regular players have no idea software and systems exist.

I agree. I've been tracking the winners of TX Cash 5 for the year 2009. I've been tracking what part of TX the winning tickets were sold and if the ticket was a quick pick. So far it is almost a 50/50 split on the quick pick/no quick pick.

United States
                              Member #68002
                              December 10, 2008
                              477 Posts
                              Posted: December 18, 2009, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

I did something similiar a few years ago here in FL and found that A LOT  of the winners were QUICK-PICKS now with  the non quick-pick winners the players that spoke about there winnings said they had played the same numbers for years,played anniversary,ages,birthdays,randomly selected numbers on the playslip or just picked any number that popped in there head

Page 3 of 21