Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Brainstorming using Smart Luck Advantage Plus

Topic closed. 302 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LotteryTechInc.

Page 6 of 21
PrintE-mailLink
joker831's avatar - Trek COMBADG3.gif
Tucson, Arizona
United States
Member #63404
July 27, 2008
102 Posts
Posted: January 6, 2010, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

Here are the Pick 5 request:
AZ: http://webpages.charter.net/mickiesg/Zips/AZ5-39.zip
CA:http://webpages.charter.net/mickiesg/Zips/CA5-39.zip 

For those that have already downloaded the Texas file. Discard it! Here is the updated version:
http://webpages.charter.net/mickiesg/Zips/TX5-37.zip

Pick 6 requests hopefully in a day or so.

Thanks for your patience
Good Luck
Mickie

Thank you very much!  I'll let you know how it goes.

The possibilites are endless.... might as well start at the begining

United States
    Member #68002
    December 10, 2008
    477 Posts
    Posted: January 6, 2010, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

A good draw history or date range would be 52 draws this applies too games drawn once or twice a week like Lottery,Mega-Millions and PowerBall for the weekly games like Pick-5 I think 60 draws is good.Any numbers outside of this range are good candidates for OVERDUE numbers and should be included in your play.

Hull
      United Kingdom
      Member #40467
      June 2, 2006
      25 Posts
      Posted: January 7, 2010, 6:33 am - IP Logged

Thanks a lot Mickie your a star,i'm going to have a look at it now.

Monkey Butt, USA
        United States
        Member #54569
        August 23, 2007
        1124 Posts
        Posted: January 10, 2010, 4:48 am - IP Logged

OH MY GOODNESS!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! To all of you who have posted on this thread THANK YOU!!!-THANK YOU!!!-THANK YOU!!! I am learning so much from your posts.

Your posts are a dream come true. I prayed and asked for knowledge and understanding of this program and boy is my prayer being answered. Everytime I read the posts here I am moved more and more to out of the box thinking on manipulating the information in this program. Thank You for sharing your knowledge on this thread. Please keep the ideas flowing.

We'll figure out how to milk this cash cow yet.

Bang Head

Toronto
          Canada
          Member #5142
          June 20, 2004
          47 Posts
          Posted: January 10, 2010, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

Kudos to you Perdue for pursuing the dream and helping others in their understanding of GH software.

The software is a tool and should always be used as such....the secret is to keep with it and not allow distraction from the methods that produce.

Some days I spell luck with an "F" ©2005

United States
            Member #85259
            January 11, 2010
            3 Posts
            Posted: January 11, 2010, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

can someone help to identify where to find the page # at Lotto Master Guide to find answer of following highlights?

* Spot a Hot Number just BEFORE it gets hot - so you can be on it when it STARTS its winning streak.
                * Know when to play--or when not to play - specific lotto numbers for each drawing.
                * Tell which "cold" number is best to play. (No, it is NOT the number out the longest!)
                * Save money by being able to tell when a number is about to start a long losing streak BEFORE it loses 15 or 20 games or more.
               * Eliminate one-quarter to one-fifth of the lotto numbers in yourlottery game, and turn a 49-number Lotto into a 39-NUMBER game.
                * Follow certain easy rules to know how many cold, lukewarm or hot numbers to include on your tickets.
                * Cash in on the most predictable indicator - the balancing Bias Tracker®.
                * Know which of last game's WINNERS have the best chance of winning again the next drawing.
                * Know which of last game's LOSING numbers have the best chance of winning the next drawing.
                * Spot at a glance which numbers are hot and which are not.
                * Avoid buying lotto tickets that are guaranteed to lose.

Thanks so much

Mickie's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
              Spring Lake
              United States
              Member #313
              April 26, 2002
              181 Posts
              Posted: January 12, 2010, 9:20 am - IP Logged

Here are the last two:

Euro Millions: http://webpages.charter.net/mickiesg/Zips/EUROM5-50.zip
              Philliphines 6/42: http://webpages.charter.net/mickiesg/Zips/EUROM5-50.zip

NY later tonight or tomorrow

Mickie

Sorry about the mistake!

Philiphines 6/42: http://webpages.charter.net/mickiesg/Zips/PHIL6-42.zip

Have a great day
              Mickie

MickieDisney

Monkey Butt, USA
                United States
                Member #54569
                August 23, 2007
                1124 Posts
                Posted: January 12, 2010, 11:03 am - IP Logged

can someone help to identify where to find the page # at Lotto Master Guide to find answer of following highlights?

* Spot a Hot Number just BEFORE it gets hot - so you can be on it when it STARTS its winning streak.
                    * Know when to play--or when not to play - specific lotto numbers for each drawing.
                    * Tell which "cold" number is best to play. (No, it is NOT the number out the longest!)
                    * Save money by being able to tell when a number is about to start a long losing streak BEFORE it loses 15 or 20 games or more.
                   * Eliminate one-quarter to one-fifth of the lotto numbers in yourlottery game, and turn a 49-number Lotto into a 39-NUMBER game.
                    * Follow certain easy rules to know how many cold, lukewarm or hot numbers to include on your tickets.
                    * Cash in on the most predictable indicator - the balancing Bias Tracker®.
                    * Know which of last game's WINNERS have the best chance of winning again the next drawing.
                    * Know which of last game's LOSING numbers have the best chance of winning the next drawing.
                    * Spot at a glance which numbers are hot and which are not.
                    * Avoid buying lotto tickets that are guaranteed to lose.

Thanks so much

Go to the Lottery Post Book Store and click on the Lottery Master Guide. Scroll down and all of these questions and page numbers are listed.

http://www.lotterypost.com/books/0945760388

OR go to GH's site and click Products-- then click Books-- then click Lottery Master Guide. Scroll down and all of these questions and page numbers are listed.

http://www.smartluck.com

Monkey Butt, USA
                  United States
                  Member #54569
                  August 23, 2007
                  1124 Posts
                  Posted: January 12, 2010, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Kudos to you Perdue for pursuing the dream and helping others in their understanding of GH software.

The software is a tool and should always be used as such....the secret is to keep with it and not allow distraction from the methods that produce.

Thank you for your kind words. It is an honor coming from you. I've read your posts from elsewhere and became fascinated with your "Karnac Theory." When time permits I intend to thoroughly test and back test your theory for the lottery game I play. Thank you so much for your valuable contribution to this thread.

Toronto
                    Canada
                    Member #5142
                    June 20, 2004
                    47 Posts
                    Posted: January 12, 2010, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Purdue,

Interesting pattern in the Texas lottery.

The #3 position has increased by 1 each Wednesday since December 16.

23 is onboard.

Toronto
                      Canada
                      Member #5142
                      June 20, 2004
                      47 Posts
                      Posted: January 13, 2010, 1:41 am - IP Logged

I put the past 6 months of draws of the Texas lottery through the the program using the KT.

Here are the results.....I used 30 of the 54 numbers each draw.....I've kinda refined the KT.

From June 2009 to date it hit:

6 out of 30 numbers 4 times

5 out of 30 numbers 7 times

4 out of 30 numbers 15 times

3 out of 30 numbers 19 times

The results for CAN 649 (no bonus) for the same period hit:

6 out of 30 hit 2 times

5 out of 30 hit 16 times

4 out of 30 hit 23 times

3 out of 30 hit 14 times

It's not necessary to wheel 30 numbers since they can be filtered according to bias to reduce the total numbers wheeled or only one column of 15 can be used, but the results are less dramatic...In one instance the KT trapped the bonus ball as well for 6+ hits in the CAN649.....

Las Vegas, NV
                        United States
                        Member #44841
                        August 9, 2006
                        1749 Posts
                        Posted: January 13, 2010, 7:17 pm - IP Logged
                        Hi Everyone,
                        First off I want to thank you Perdue for starting this thread.  I've been a user of GH's 
                        advantage plus software for many years now and had always hoped for someplace to 
                        "brainstorm" with other users. I even suggested this to GH on her website a long time ago 
                        but to no avail.
                        Anyhow, what I'd like to say is that with all the stuff going on here in this post, there 
                        really aren't many strategies coming forth about "how" the info is being used to select 
                        the all important pool of #s to then wheel for the ultimate goal ... Jackpot.  (For 
                        example, which charts has anyone had success with so far, or which charts are being used 
                        most often, how many #s are being wheeled and which wheels are being used).  I think 
                        Mickie's excel chart is very nice and shows a lot of info, which I know was a lot of work 
                        to generate because I used to try to track the NY Take-5 in Excel which is what led me to 
                        get GH's software!
                        So I thought I'd start with some examples of what I mean and how I've used this 
                        particular software, and then maybe others can join in with their thoughts ... success 
                        stories and/or just what not to do tips!
                        More recently, I've had limited success (getting 5 of 6 in NJ's Pick 6/49 a few times) 
                        just by using Chart 9 (companion pairs, triads, quads, etc.) and using Charts 4, 6 & C 
                        (the adjacent numbers chart (a form of Mickie's +1, -1 theory) to see when those most 
                        popular pairs and/or triads seemed most likely to hit. This can work as one method of 
                        play but in my opinion involves generating a few wheels for better coverage which adds up 
                        quickly.  Same for the Cash 5 game, with 4 of 5.
                        I've also had success by doing exactly what GH said not to do in her LMG which was to 
                        play an "all even" wheel. Let me explain. After studying NY's Take-5 history I noticed 
                        that the "extremes" seemed to happen fairly regularly. If a particular draw had all or 
                        mostly all "hots" then the very next draw would have all or mostly all "colds"; and if a 
                        draw had all odd, then the all even was not far behind if not the next draw.  So back in 
                        Nov. 2001 I hit all 5 in an all even play with 1 "power" number. Now that was great and 
                        everything but that "all-even" was just one of three wheels I played that night in an 
                        attempt at good coverage!
                        Unfortunately for me I got that win shortly after buying the software and thought it 
                        would be "easy" to get that kind of win on a regular basis ... Ha! I haven't been able to 
                        duplicate that win since... I also moved to NJ, and playing in both states was proving to 
                        be hazardous to my pockets besides the NJ Cash 5 game is a whole different animal and for 
                        years (because of my "smartluck") I applied the "rules" I developed in the NY game which 
                        just didn't work!
                        What I'm hoping this thread will do is help with a better understanding of some of the 
                        other charts (like the 10-game group count), one that I almost never use but maybe 
                        someone here does, in order to refine my pool of #s while at the same time keeping it to 
                        a max of 15#s preferably less.
                        I apologize for the length of this post but figured I should keep it real so we could all 
                        get down to business and maybe find a way to win the truly BIG BUCKS!!! My way isn't 
                        working ... at least not reliably and not without draining my $$.

Hi Everyone,
                        First off I want to thank you Perdue for starting this thread.  I've been a user of GH's 
                        advantage plus software for many years now and had always hoped for someplace to 
                        "brainstorm" with other users. I even suggested this to GH on her website a long time ago 
                        but to no avail.
                        Anyhow, what I'd like to say is that with all the stuff going on here in this post, there 
                        really aren't many strategies coming forth about "how" the info is being used to select 
                        the all important pool of #s to then wheel for the ultimate goal ... Jackpot.  (For 
                        example, which charts has anyone had success with so far, or which charts are being used 
                        most often, how many #s are being wheeled and which wheels are being used).  I think 
                        Mickie's excel chart is very nice and shows a lot of info, which I know was a lot of work 
                        to generate because I used to try to track the NY Take-5 in Excel which is what led me to 
                        get GH's software!
                        particular software, and then maybe others can join in with their thoughts ... success 
                        More recently, I've had limited success (getting 5 of 6 in NJ's Pick 6/49 a few times) 
                        just by using Chart 9 (companion pairs, triads, quads, etc.) and using Charts 4, 6 & C 
                        (the adjacent numbers chart (a form of Mickie's +1, -1 theory) to see when those most 
                        popular pairs and/or triads seemed most likely to hit. This can work as one method of 
                        play but in my opinion involves generating a few wheels for better coverage which adds up 
                        I've also had success by doing exactly what GH said not to do in her LMG which was to 
                        play an "all even" wheel. Let me explain. After studying NY's Take-5 history I noticed 
                        that the "extremes" seemed to happen fairly regularly. If a particular draw had all or 
                        mostly all "hots" then the very next draw would have all or mostly all "colds"; and if a 
                        draw had all odd, then the all even was not far behind if not the next draw.  So back in 
                        Nov. 2001 I hit all 5 in an all even play with 1 "power" number. Now that was great and 
                        everything but that "all-even" was just one of three wheels I played that night in an 
                        Unfortunately for me I got that win shortly after buying the software and thought it 
                        would be "easy" to get that kind of win on a regular basis ... Ha! I haven't been able to 
                        duplicate that win since... I also moved to NJ, and playing in both states was proving to 
                        be hazardous to my pockets besides the NJ Cash 5 game is a whole different animal and for 
                        years (because of my "smartluck") I applied the "rules" I developed in the NY game which 
                        just didn't work!
                        What I'm hoping this thread will do is help with a better understanding of some of the 
                        other charts (like the 10-game group count), one that I almost never use but maybe 
                        someone here does, in order to refine my pool of #s while at the same time keeping it to 
                        a max of 15#s preferably less. I apologize for the length of this post but figured I should keep it real so we could all get down to business and maybe find a way to win the truly BIG BUCKS!!! My way isn't working ... at least not reliably and not without draining my $$.

Hi Everyone,

but to no avail.

get GH's software!

just didn't work!

a max of 15#s preferably less.

I apologize for the length of this post but figured I should keep it real so we could all get down to business and maybe find a way to win the truly BIG BUCKS!!! My way isn't working ... at least not reliably and not without draining my $$$.  

Good Luck Everyone!

Las Vegas, NV
                          United States
                          Member #44841
                          August 9, 2006
                          1749 Posts
                          Posted: January 15, 2010, 8:56 am - IP Logged

Wow, does anyone in this thread actually use this software?

L J1's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
                            Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #54181
                            August 8, 2007
                            123 Posts
                            Posted: January 15, 2010, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

Wow, does anyone in this thread actually use this software?

Hello Feisty1,

I use the software quite often. Answering a question you posted, in regards to the E Chart. My views are based on different groups at different times. Of course this is much of a short term bias per LMG.

I have seen some positive results when tracking the winning numbers after they were drawn. I've been working much in the MI 5/39 game in my state for the simple reason of lower odds. I like to combine charts E and 7 to get a better understanding of the groups I make up in the E chart. An example that I have been working on in chart E is to group the field of 39 by 3; resulting in 13 groups. Looking for vacant action in the last ten games in the E chart, I can corralate the 7 chart setting I select to cold group(s) in chart E to find the best picks for those two charts.

If in the event chart E1 has a negitive bias to the group I'm viewing, that's a greater chance numbers in chart 7, could fall into winning order.

This is just another tool in the toolbox in the GHAPS to use.

Many wins to you,

L J1

Balance is Key

Las Vegas, NV
                              United States
                              Member #44841
                              August 9, 2006
                              1749 Posts
                              Posted: January 15, 2010, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

Hello Feisty1,

I use the software quite often. Answering a question you posted, in regards to the E Chart. My views are based on different groups at different times. Of course this is much of a short term bias per LMG.

I have seen some positive results when tracking the winning numbers after they were drawn. I've been working much in the MI 5/39 game in my state for the simple reason of lower odds. I like to combine charts E and 7 to get a better understanding of the groups I make up in the E chart. An example that I have been working on in chart E is to group the field of 39 by 3; resulting in 13 groups. Looking for vacant action in the last ten games in the E chart, I can corralate the 7 chart setting I select to cold group(s) in chart E to find the best picks for those two charts.

If in the event chart E1 has a negitive bias to the group I'm viewing, that's a greater chance numbers in chart 7, could fall into winning order.

This is just another tool in the toolbox in the GHAPS to use.

Many wins to you,

L J1

Thank you LJ1 for your reply. I will try this approach and see what happens.  In the past I'd usually end up with a headache when trying to use chart E to refine my picks.  I've gotten better at picking the cold and avg. numbers from Chart 3 by reducing the history to 50 games or less.  I've been using chart 7 mainly for the hot ones.  My biggest issue for the most part is that my picks can be anywhere from 1-3 days off and that I can't seem to get my pool below 15 numbers.  So they do come out, even the power #'s but by the time they do I've either made up new #'s (because I tend to use power #'s that I feel absolutely certain or going to show that next draw) or have run out of money to play them!

Page 6 of 21