Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Brainstorming using Smart Luck Advantage Plus

Topic closed. 302 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LotteryTechInc.

Page 7 of 21
PrintE-mailLink
Monkey Butt, USA
United States
Member #54569
August 23, 2007
1124 Posts
Posted: January 16, 2010, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

Wow, does anyone in this thread actually use this software?

Lately I've been focusing my attention on Chart B. I've been studying the skip patterns to see what usually occurs and how I can use it to my advantage. After some study with the TX Cash 5, I've noticed that certain skips have a tendency to occur quite a bit. But because of the number of drawings in the history the occurance is not frequent enough for me to spend $$$$$ on as yet. So for right now all of my playing is on paper.

Monkey Butt, USA
    United States
    Member #54569
    August 23, 2007
    1124 Posts
    Posted: January 30, 2010, 12:50 am - IP Logged

After paursing Gail's site I noticed that there is a new software for sale. After reading the specs. for the software, guess what the next purchase the gambling fund will be paying for..... Yup the Filtering Full Wheel Generator!!! What can I say, I'm hooked. Look forward to posting about the new software soon either on this thread or on a new thread.

Romania
      Member #85770
      January 23, 2010
      11 Posts
      Posted: January 31, 2010, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

Hi!

I am very interesting to discuss the Gail's charts, after I've read this threat, I've ordered the LMG from ebay and in 10 days it arrived;I've read the short trend chart and the medium trend chart.

All this ideas is very interesting and I've developed its for many years ago in different directions; the Gail's ipothesis, I think that can be expanded very much, but in the first view I must demonstrate the true of its.

For this I ask you if you have a file with draws for a game in which you are involved and I wait your proposal in regard to what kind of chart can we discuss.

I made  a lot of programs for obtain the result, many of them running for days! In the history o f draws we can obtain all favorable cases for a chart and if the iphotesis is true!

So, I need a file with draws for a game, and some Gail's chart to discuss about them!

For example I atach a graph with skips for a number in 49s game, but I don't find the attach button!

Las Vegas, NV
        United States
        Member #44841
        August 9, 2006
        1752 Posts
        Posted: January 31, 2010, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

Hi!

I am very interesting to discuss the Gail's charts, after I've read this threat, I've ordered the LMG from ebay and in 10 days it arrived;I've read the short trend chart and the medium trend chart.

All this ideas is very interesting and I've developed its for many years ago in different directions; the Gail's ipothesis, I think that can be expanded very much, but in the first view I must demonstrate the true of its.

For this I ask you if you have a file with draws for a game in which you are involved and I wait your proposal in regard to what kind of chart can we discuss.

I made  a lot of programs for obtain the result, many of them running for days! In the history o f draws we can obtain all favorable cases for a chart and if the iphotesis is true!

So, I need a file with draws for a game, and some Gail's chart to discuss about them!

For example I atach a graph with skips for a number in 49s game, but I don't find the attach button!

Hi Mario,

I'd love to discuss some of the charts with you, but I noticed that you said you got the LMG, not the software (Advantage Plus).  So are you asking for a history file in Excel? Because you can download entire history files for any lottery game at Gail's website, and I'd rather not have to re-create one in Excel.

Romania
          Member #85770
          January 23, 2010
          11 Posts
          Posted: February 1, 2010, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

Hi Mario,

I'd love to discuss some of the charts with you, but I noticed that you said you got the LMG, not the software (Advantage Plus).  So are you asking for a history file in Excel? Because you can download entire history files for any lottery game at Gail's website, and I'd rather not have to re-create one in Excel.

Hi Feisty1,

If I can post my wonderful graphs about Gail's ideas I must use a file with draws for a lottery, I prefer the lottery where you play  regularly. You build this chart with Advantage Plus using a file for a specific lottery. Which is it?

Please can you atach a file with draws for it?

I am searching for the attach button on this forum page, where is it?

My charts to relate to skips is more complicated than Advantage, you will see, because I look this strategy from another point of view and most of its are built in Excel with macros. There are different skips strategy far as from the "normal" strategy skips showed by Gail.

But I need use that hidden attach button!Big Smile

By that time I build the resume for this wonderful book!

Las Vegas, NV
            United States
            Member #44841
            August 9, 2006
            1752 Posts
            Posted: February 1, 2010, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

Hi Mario,

I understand that you must be using some sort of history file you created, because your wonderful graph was generated from within Excel.  I'd like to be able to re-create your stats using the Advantage Plus software ... I do have a history of my game in excel but it would have to be pasted in a window like this one.  You cannot attach files to these posts ... only links to an external location with the files would have to live ...

Krakow
              Poland
              Member #86302
              February 2, 2010
              892 Posts
              Posted: February 2, 2010, 11:17 am - IP Logged

Hi everybody

I'm new to the forum, but making heavy experiments with GH software. BTW I backtested 2 game formats in Poland for Karnac theory and that's what I found based on 25 games :

Best for 649 was really 6 but with only 3+ hits - 44% of the time

Best for 542 was 3 with 3+ hits -32% of the time.

I would save it's a hell of a difference and not in good direction.

Regards

Adam

Monkey Butt, USA
                United States
                Member #54569
                August 23, 2007
                1124 Posts
                Posted: February 2, 2010, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Hi everybody

I'm new to the forum, but making heavy experiments with GH software. BTW I backtested 2 game formats in Poland for Karnac theory and that's what I found based on 25 games :

Best for 649 was really 6 but with only 3+ hits - 44% of the time

Best for 542 was 3 with 3+ hits -32% of the time.

I would save it's a hell of a difference and not in good direction.

Regards

Adam

Welcome to the forum glad to have you here.

If I'm not mistaken Karnac's theory was used in playing Keno. I did a little backtesting with TX Cash 5 and found it to be ok. I intend to tweak the theory a little to get it to work for the TX Cash 5 a little better. I must admit that since this thread has started I've begun to view my software differently and I find my expectations for this software changing also.

I am looking forward to any ideas you may have about using this software.

United Kingdom
                  Member #86535
                  February 6, 2010
                  1 Posts
                  Posted: February 7, 2010, 7:51 am - IP Logged

Hi  Mickie,

I play  the  uk  lotto  6-49,  Thunderball 5-34 and the  euromillions  5-50.  Any  chance  of  doing  the  charts please.

Romania
                    Member #85770
                    January 23, 2010
                    11 Posts
                    Posted: February 14, 2010, 11:24 am - IP Logged

The most important charts from Gail are:

1. Drawing Since Hit

2. Skip and Hit

3. Skip Due

then follow another charts.

Drawing Since Hit uses the patterns. I wonder if that pattern 1X12345X12345X is so wonderful. Can someone prove this?

Every pattern is used for choosing a good number.

Skip and Hit shows for every number how many values of skips N appear in history of draws, where N in 1...50. If exist 2 equal values is better those which has the smaller skip N. Does anybody use this chart?

Skip Due is for the most probable hot numbers. In the book, Gail calls it the second most important and helpul chart next to Drawings Since Hit but in "The vevry best strategy" is the thirth!!

For each of them exist a key!

For the time being I will show this pattern 1X12345 fot the TX Cash 5 Lottery and the others alike patterns:

XX1X12X12345 so on.

thegreendestiny's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                      Emerald City
                      United States
                      Member #83324
                      December 4, 2009
                      64 Posts
                      Posted: February 14, 2010, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

hi everyone quick questions i've been trying out other techniques or systems and i think all of them are very useful.  This gail howard thing has got me baffled so i ordered smart luck advantage, anywho.. are u folks also using it
                      with a combination of other systems such as lottery director etc..  I really would lke some info, also has anyone here on this post used this system and actually won ??  Hopefully my order arrives on tuesday and i'd really like to be a part of the brainstorm.... let me know guys and again thanks!

Romania
                        Member #85770
                        January 23, 2010
                        11 Posts
                        Posted: February 18, 2010, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

I was looking on Skip and Hit Chart.

Very interesting, it records for how many hits had each number after skipping any specific number of drawings.

Can someone post an image with this chart? In the book it's not really a chart, is a table with values.

no 1   2   3   4   5   

- in col 1 are the numbers

- then values of skips 1,2,3,4,5, etc

in fact the values of hits decrease from left to right, the smaller for the high skips, it's normal because a number has rarer a high skip.

but a pattern appear if the value increases instead decreases when go from left to right,  like for number 2 when for skip 4 appear value 19 again; then 2 is more probable to play for 4 games out then 2 games out.

if 2 really appear value 19 change in 20 and is uncommon for a greater skip like 4;

do someone why this pattern is so viable??

I think that the value 19 for skip 2 is more probable for increase. Which is the key for that chart?

Las Vegas, NV
                          United States
                          Member #44841
                          August 9, 2006
                          1752 Posts
                          Posted: February 19, 2010, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

Okay, here are images of the Skip and Hit Chart for NJ Pick 6/49 game.  I've found this chart to be very helpful when there is a significant pattern for a given number.  Meaning, the higher the occurrence of hits the further to the right you go on this chart is considered to be a "significant" pattern according to GH.  An example of this would be lotto no.3 on the chart below, when its out 7 games.  According to this chart it has hit 11x, in comparison to #2 or #4 when out the same 7 games has only hit 6x and 5x respectively.  Another example would be lotto no.8 when its out 9 games.  Hope this helps.

thegreendestiny's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                            Emerald City
                            United States
                            Member #83324
                            December 4, 2009
                            64 Posts
                            Posted: February 19, 2010, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

The most important charts from Gail are:

1. Drawing Since Hit

2. Skip and Hit

3. Skip Due

then follow another charts.

Drawing Since Hit uses the patterns. I wonder if that pattern 1X12345X12345X is so wonderful. Can someone prove this?

Every pattern is used for choosing a good number.

Skip and Hit shows for every number how many values of skips N appear in history of draws, where N in 1...50. If exist 2 equal values is better those which has the smaller skip N. Does anybody use this chart?

Skip Due is for the most probable hot numbers. In the book, Gail calls it the second most important and helpul chart next to Drawings Since Hit but in "The vevry best strategy" is the thirth!!

For each of them exist a key!

For the time being I will show this pattern 1X12345 fot the TX Cash 5 Lottery and the others alike patterns:

XX1X12X12345 so on.

just curious i now have the advantage plus software,  where do i find the skip due chart, is it in the skip and hit chart area, can someone point this out to me please

thanks again.

Las Vegas, NV
                              United States
                              Member #44841
                              August 9, 2006
                              1752 Posts
                              Posted: February 19, 2010, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

just curious i now have the advantage plus software,  where do i find the skip due chart, is it in the skip and hit chart area, can someone point this out to me please

thanks again.

Hi Greendestiny,

The skip due chart is part of Chart B: Games Out History.  When you hit F4 you will get the "skips due" chart indicating which skips are most likely to hit based on the most recent draw.

Page 7 of 21