Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 11:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Brainstorming using Smart Luck Advantage Plus

Topic closed. 302 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LotteryTechInc.

Page 19 of 21
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #19223
July 27, 2005
44 Posts
Posted: April 7, 2010, 6:59 am - IP Logged

Questions:  On GH's Filtered Full Wheel Generator, and Diamond Palaces

I received the email to get the Filtered Full Wheel Generator, I'm thinking about getting it, has anyone used it enough to comment on the filters?  For the price, and saving $10 before April 10th I'll probably order it today.  Not that I will be making large full wheels but I'm definitely curious about the software.

Have any users of FFWG stuck with that as far as wheeling or do you still use w5+, w6+? 

My A+ and W6+, W5+ has an issue, I can use the software but when I installed/moved A+ W+6 to my laptop I installed it in c:\Programs\GH instead of C:\gh.  That may have messed up the install-on a higher level (?) on the C drive, so I have to open a separate window for wheeling, as it won't do that directly from A+, saying wheel library files are missing.  They have all the latest patches.

I'd have to unistall and re-install, so I'll save/print up the wheeled results I want to save before doing this.  Then I'd have to update my lotto files, but I have a duplicate GH file renamed differently so thinking I can just move my favorite histories back in or just re-download them with the updater.  I'm kind of wanting to get the CDs of A+ & w6+, it should have the latest histories but at $25, A+$15, w6+$10, for myself I'm watching what I spend.  I have the original floppys, I could move them to CD with my desktop.  It's not a big deal but one day I guess I'll re-install.

Is does seem that Diamond Palaces is pretty much a +1-1 system as Adam mentioned.  I had read about it at DiaPal's thread but his explanation seemed somewhat vague.  I will try to get with the one user I saw that has Open Office, I have that but have not used it yet. 

He mentions the system giving numbers that you can "lock into", assuming these include the +1-1 numbers besides the winners and showing their best probabilities.  I realize this is about that software/re-the wrong thread, just trying to get a little more insight on this.  I would say this software would be used in picking some of your Pick5 or Pick 6 numbers but not all of them. 

Any comments on any of this, I'm all ears.

ko57

Krakow
    Poland
    Member #86302
    February 2, 2010
    892 Posts
    Posted: April 7, 2010, 8:18 am - IP Logged

Questions:  On GH's Filtered Full Wheel Generator, and Diamond Palaces

I received the email to get the Filtered Full Wheel Generator, I'm thinking about getting it, has anyone used it enough to comment on the filters?  For the price, and saving $10 before April 10th I'll probably order it today.  Not that I will be making large full wheels but I'm definitely curious about the software.

Have any users of FFWG stuck with that as far as wheeling or do you still use w5+, w6+? 

My A+ and W6+, W5+ has an issue, I can use the software but when I installed/moved A+ W+6 to my laptop I installed it in c:\Programs\GH instead of C:\gh.  That may have messed up the install-on a higher level (?) on the C drive, so I have to open a separate window for wheeling, as it won't do that directly from A+, saying wheel library files are missing.  They have all the latest patches.

I'd have to unistall and re-install, so I'll save/print up the wheeled results I want to save before doing this.  Then I'd have to update my lotto files, but I have a duplicate GH file renamed differently so thinking I can just move my favorite histories back in or just re-download them with the updater.  I'm kind of wanting to get the CDs of A+ & w6+, it should have the latest histories but at $25, A+$15, w6+$10, for myself I'm watching what I spend.  I have the original floppys, I could move them to CD with my desktop.  It's not a big deal but one day I guess I'll re-install.

Is does seem that Diamond Palaces is pretty much a +1-1 system as Adam mentioned.  I had read about it at DiaPal's thread but his explanation seemed somewhat vague.  I will try to get with the one user I saw that has Open Office, I have that but have not used it yet. 

He mentions the system giving numbers that you can "lock into", assuming these include the +1-1 numbers besides the winners and showing their best probabilities.  I realize this is about that software/re-the wrong thread, just trying to get a little more insight on this.  I would say this software would be used in picking some of your Pick5 or Pick 6 numbers but not all of them. 

Any comments on any of this, I'm all ears.

ko57

If I'm not mistaken, The greendestiny wrote he used DiamondPalace with success. I read User's Guide and it follows +/- numbers from 1 through 10 and shows hit frequency for each arrangement. How successful it can be I have no idea. Never used it. Just asked Diamond to set up the sheet for my games. Then I will havea shot and tell you how it does.

thegreendestiny's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
      Emerald City
      United States
      Member #83324
      December 4, 2009
      64 Posts
      Posted: April 7, 2010, 9:05 am - IP Logged

ko57,

I have the software and its pretty good it has a lot of filtering capabalities as well.

Emerald City
        United States
        Member #83324
        December 4, 2009
        64 Posts
        Posted: April 7, 2010, 9:10 am - IP Logged

Adam,

I suggest you backtest, like me i was curious at first, so i had to find out for myself.  you know i gave diamond palace a year's worth of my states lotto draw.  instead of like 500 or somewhat draws like other people did.

Krakow
          Poland
          Member #86302
          February 2, 2010
          892 Posts
          Posted: April 7, 2010, 9:14 am - IP Logged

Adam,

I suggest you backtest, like me i was curious at first, so i had to find out for myself.  you know i gave diamond palace a year's worth of my states lotto draw.  instead of like 500 or somewhat draws like other people did.

Thanks for you advice.

The sheet I posted for Diamond palace  has all 2009 and 2010 draws up to now. As soon as ready I will check against all the data. It's around 200 draws together.

Krakow
            Poland
            Member #86302
            February 2, 2010
            892 Posts
            Posted: April 7, 2010, 9:20 am - IP Logged

I wonder if it's a year's worth it cannnot be more than say 250 draws if the commission does it 5 times a week. So either you gave a couple of years' draws or other people gave 50?

Emerald City
              United States
              Member #83324
              December 4, 2009
              64 Posts
              Posted: April 7, 2010, 9:22 am - IP Logged

Adam,

Great, lemme know what you think. 

If you search around the post, if i'm not mistaken there was one where he talks about instead of using locking numbers 1-9, i think there are other ways. You may have to ask diamond about more clarification on this.

Krakow
                Poland
                Member #86302
                February 2, 2010
                892 Posts
                Posted: April 7, 2010, 9:30 am - IP Logged

Adam,

Great, lemme know what you think. 

If you search around the post, if i'm not mistaken there was one where he talks about instead of using locking numbers 1-9, i think there are other ways. You may have to ask diamond about more clarification on this.

Definitely I will. When the hit frequency will be low all along the range I will see what happens when the lock is set to 0.

Las Vegas, NV
                  United States
                  Member #44841
                  August 9, 2006
                  1752 Posts
                  Posted: April 7, 2010, 9:33 am - IP Logged

Hey Guys,

What you may really want to do is "lock" in on the numbers that have a high hit ratio along with their "favorite pairings" for your specific game.  In essence this is sort of the same as what Diamond P's lock n load is.  I also gave a year's worth of draws for NJ Cash 5 and the results weren't impressive.  His excel sheet is beautiful, but I think each game has its own idiosyncrasies, so the +1/-1 will work for some and not others.  Just a thought ...

Krakow
                    Poland
                    Member #86302
                    February 2, 2010
                    892 Posts
                    Posted: April 7, 2010, 9:42 am - IP Logged

Hey Guys,

What you may really want to do is "lock" in on the numbers that have a high hit ratio along with their "favorite pairings" for your specific game.  In essence this is sort of the same as what Diamond P's lock n load is.  I also gave a year's worth of draws for NJ Cash 5 and the results weren't impressive.  His excel sheet is beautiful, but I think each game has its own idiosyncrasies, so the +1/-1 will work for some and not others.  Just a thought ...

Maria,

You are right as always. You know what's the beauty of that spreadsheet? You do not have to struggle all the time with the question what range will be best for those pairs? All the time, 500, 200, 100 or 50 or maybe even fewer draws. Any decision we take seems to be incorrect.

Las Vegas, NV
                      United States
                      Member #44841
                      August 9, 2006
                      1752 Posts
                      Posted: April 7, 2010, 9:53 am - IP Logged

Maria,

You are right as always. You know what's the beauty of that spreadsheet? You do not have to struggle all the time with the question what range will be best for those pairs? All the time, 500, 200, 100 or 50 or maybe even fewer draws. Any decision we take seems to be incorrect.

I'm with you, all I can seem to string together are 3 of 5's, which I pretty much do by hand and not even wheeling!  And I have to add that wheeling such a set does really work, but over the long haul, and maybe 3 or 4 times over the course of a year which you can see by backtesting.  Hence the similarity to the lock n load theory, so that's why I like the idea of putting the "all-time" hotties into a couple of overlapping wheels along with those "favorite friends" and keep those as let's say "base" wheels to play throughout the year.  Then on a weekly basis come up with a wheel with the very specific "current" activity with a smaller pool of numbers along with a power number.  Sort of a target wheel.

Krakow
                        Poland
                        Member #86302
                        February 2, 2010
                        892 Posts
                        Posted: April 7, 2010, 10:31 am - IP Logged

I'm with you, all I can seem to string together are 3 of 5's, which I pretty much do by hand and not even wheeling!  And I have to add that wheeling such a set does really work, but over the long haul, and maybe 3 or 4 times over the course of a year which you can see by backtesting.  Hence the similarity to the lock n load theory, so that's why I like the idea of putting the "all-time" hotties into a couple of overlapping wheels along with those "favorite friends" and keep those as let's say "base" wheels to play throughout the year.  Then on a weekly basis come up with a wheel with the very specific "current" activity with a smaller pool of numbers along with a power number.  Sort of a target wheel.

It might also be not a bad idea to do following. Say we decide to wheel 18 numbers. So lets take 3 most frequent hitting numbers from last 20 draws along with their best 5 pairings. That give us 18 numbers to wheel. We do it for a month and then check what numbers are the most frequent and do the same with them. yes, we do power wheels. How? If one of the winners from last draw is between our numbers then that's our power number. If none we take the best adjacent from the pool we have. As to the range for pairings we take either 500 draws or the entire history? What would you say?

Las Vegas, NV
                          United States
                          Member #44841
                          August 9, 2006
                          1752 Posts
                          Posted: April 7, 2010, 10:39 am - IP Logged

It might also be not a bad idea to do following. Say we decide to wheel 18 numbers. So lets take 3 most frequent hitting numbers from last 20 draws along with their best 5 pairings. That give us 18 numbers to wheel. We do it for a month and then check what numbers are the most frequent and do the same with them. yes, we do power wheels. How? If one of the winners from last draw is between our numbers then that's our power number. If none we take the best adjacent from the pool we have. As to the range for pairings we take either 500 draws or the entire history? What would you say?

Wow, I like that idea!  I say use 500 draws because I've noticed with both of my favorite games (NY & NJ Cash 5) over time they have gradually changed "favorite pairings".  So the entire history might give mixed results.  Let's get busy ...

Krakow
                            Poland
                            Member #86302
                            February 2, 2010
                            892 Posts
                            Posted: April 7, 2010, 11:00 am - IP Logged

Wow, I like that idea!  I say use 500 draws because I've noticed with both of my favorite games (NY & NJ Cash 5) over time they have gradually changed "favorite pairings".  So the entire history might give mixed results.  Let's get busy ...

One caveat Maria. If we look at a range of 20 draws only you see them huddled together quite often more than 3 or 4 numbesr with the same ranking. So we have to decide which ones to choose or go for 100 draws when in most cases you will see 3, 4 or max 5 favorites. If you take 4 it anyway will boil down to 18 numbers or less as they do repeat. What do you think?

Krakow
                              Poland
                              Member #86302
                              February 2, 2010
                              892 Posts
                              Posted: April 7, 2010, 11:27 am - IP Logged

One caveat Maria. If we look at a range of 20 draws only you see them huddled together quite often more than 3 or 4 numbesr with the same ranking. So we have to decide which ones to choose or go for 100 draws when in most cases you will see 3, 4 or max 5 favorites. If you take 4 it anyway will boil down to 18 numbers or less as they do repeat. What do you think?

Well, I managed with 20 draws and with 2 base numbers and 8 best pairings it gave me exactly 16 numbers to wheel. One of the numbers is last draw winner so becomes power number.

Page 19 of 21