Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Who has the best pick3 software out there ?

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 5 years ago by CTNY.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #69530
January 11, 2009
7803 Posts
Posted: December 30, 2011, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Feel free to chime in with what you think has brought you the best results

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: December 30, 2011, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

The best results ever for me was a technique or method that used several programs in sequence.

One program generated the initial lottery data and the rest processed the data I also had to do some work by hand.

I can't name the programs nor the method used, that is I can, but won't.

I also forgot some of the important details, those of how to exactly get the initial data.

But if I wanted to and tried maybe I would be able to recreate the method.

I did try some variations of it, that is also why I don't quite remember all the little details.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
      california
      United States
      Member #23475
      October 13, 2005
      659 Posts
      Posted: December 30, 2011, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

I doubt there is software for this system but I wish there was. Maybe someone here could develop it? I found this system to work quit well when I tested it several years ago. I was just thinking of it the other day. The problem is it took a few hours to do the work outs for day and evening draws here in California.

To find the system do a search on this site for "How to Use the Lottery Bible". Prolly a few links will come up. Find the ones by Laverne Mahony (spelling ?) and the one(s) by Tenaj for explainations of how to work the system. What I remember off the top of my head is, you start with the 3 digit # that hit "on or around" today's date a month ago.

Then, you look up that # in the Lottery Bible in all 6 of it's forms, that is, if it's not a double, then it would have 3 forms. You keep a list of the whole line that the #

appears in, and you find those by using the "find on this page" feature on your Edit button on top left of PC. You save those in your notepad.

Geeze, I'm afraid I've forgotten the rest but it's all here on this site if you do the searches.

My test runs were hitting a lot and a lot of straights too. Like I said tho, time consuming. Try searching also, "What is the Best Way to Use the Lottery Bible?"... here on LP.

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"

Jack-C's avatar - us
        San Diego, CA
        United States
        Member #61467
        May 24, 2008
        28146 Posts
        Posted: December 30, 2011, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

Feel free to chime in with what you think has brought you the best results

I wonder how many times this has been asked here on LP.  The winner is usually the one many of us use LotSoftPro.  And it also has the Lottery Bible built into it.

United States
          Member #69530
          January 11, 2009
          7803 Posts
          Posted: December 30, 2011, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

i understand and thank you for your input

United States
            Member #69530
            January 11, 2009
            7803 Posts
            Posted: December 30, 2011, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

I wonder how many times this has been asked here on LP.  The winner is usually the one many of us use LotSoftPro.  And it also has the Lottery Bible built into it.

very true... i am sure it has beeen asked many times....things do change over time hence the question

United States
              Member #69530
              January 11, 2009
              7803 Posts
              Posted: December 30, 2011, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

I doubt there is software for this system but I wish there was. Maybe someone here could develop it? I found this system to work quit well when I tested it several years ago. I was just thinking of it the other day. The problem is it took a few hours to do the work outs for day and evening draws here in California.

To find the system do a search on this site for "How to Use the Lottery Bible". Prolly a few links will come up. Find the ones by Laverne Mahony (spelling ?) and the one(s) by Tenaj for explainations of how to work the system. What I remember off the top of my head is, you start with the 3 digit # that hit "on or around" today's date a month ago.

Then, you look up that # in the Lottery Bible in all 6 of it's forms, that is, if it's not a double, then it would have 3 forms. You keep a list of the whole line that the #

appears in, and you find those by using the "find on this page" feature on your Edit button on top left of PC. You save those in your notepad.

Geeze, I'm afraid I've forgotten the rest but it's all here on this site if you do the searches.

My test runs were hitting a lot and a lot of straights too. Like I said tho, time consuming. Try searching also, "What is the Best Way to Use the Lottery Bible?"... here on LP.

ya know i really never has much luck with the lottery bible....odd huh ?

Member #0
                January 1, 2000
                0 Posts
                Posted: December 30, 2011, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

no system works all the time. every system has it's ups and downs. there are too many variables for any system to give hits everyday. there may be a system out there that may put you very slightly ahead of the game if you play online with bigger profits, but that takes a lot of patience and a hefty bankroll.

Jack-C's avatar - us
                  San Diego, CA
                  United States
                  Member #61467
                  May 24, 2008
                  28146 Posts
                  Posted: December 30, 2011, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

ya know i really never has much luck with the lottery bible....odd huh ?

Me either and LotSoftPro has followers, but I haven't had much with that either.

United States
                    Member #69530
                    January 11, 2009
                    7803 Posts
                    Posted: December 30, 2011, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Me either and LotSoftPro has followers, but I haven't had much with that either.

Thanks jack.

Ive always heard a lot of good things from lotsoftpro.

I think the problem with the followers list is that all the state lotteries have pre-draws and the last number drawn was in the pre-draws thus effecting the followers part of the program

United States
                      Member #69530
                      January 11, 2009
                      7803 Posts
                      Posted: December 30, 2011, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

no system works all the time. every system has it's ups and downs. there are too many variables for any system to give hits everyday. there may be a system out there that may put you very slightly ahead of the game if you play online with bigger profits, but that takes a lot of patience and a hefty bankroll.

Very true , thank you for your input. sounds reasonable

Jack-C's avatar - us
                        San Diego, CA
                        United States
                        Member #61467
                        May 24, 2008
                        28146 Posts
                        Posted: December 30, 2011, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Thanks jack.

Ive always heard a lot of good things from lotsoftpro.

I think the problem with the followers list is that all the state lotteries have pre-draws and the last number drawn was in the pre-draws thus effecting the followers part of the program

Yes, the pre-draws probably mess it up big time!!

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                          Connecticut
                          United States
                          Member #61623
                          May 29, 2008
                          20581 Posts
                          Posted: December 30, 2011, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

"""...

I think the problem with the followers list is that all the state lotteries have pre-draws and the last number drawn was in the pre-draws thus effecting the followers part of the program"

It is irrefutable that pre draws f*ck things up bigtime.I personally could care less about what's due in what position as far as statistical programs go (as I'm sure they have some merit at some point in time).The folks like winsome  wind jack c carbob,.are masters in this field without a doubt however.

What is crucial is vertical structue as pertains to recently drawn numbers and any given position you are handicapping.There is MAJOR influence from play4 as well as P3 to those given positions.No one here can tell me different and pre draws definitely account to stall a winning draw assuming you read it right to begin with,,,Most current example being Connecticut...

predictions were on the 28th...and on the 29th eve  580 was drawn

Posted: December 28, 2011, 5:44 am - IP LoggedReplyFavorites

Argh!! My winning Losing Tickets, I have so many of them...lol

Why did I not play tonight? Trying to trap 00x in P3

I stopped on the 23rd and resumed today, but did not Play tonight!!Confused

oooof   tough break!!!  better luck next time!!

12/28

560, 567, 580, 586, 587, 590, 596, 597, 650, 657, 680, 687,

690, 697 550, 556, 557, 566, 656, 660, 667, 686, 696 666

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                            Connecticut
                            United States
                            Member #61623
                            May 29, 2008
                            20581 Posts
                            Posted: December 30, 2011, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

is this luck???...hardly,but it's not easy to do and i can assure you the answers are in front of us at all times crow

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

United States
                              Member #69530
                              January 11, 2009
                              7803 Posts
                              Posted: December 30, 2011, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

is this luck???...hardly,but it's not easy to do and i can assure you the answers are in front of us at all times crow

Thanks jonny....best of luck to you as always my brotha....thanks for your input it is appreciated