Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Who has the best pick3 software out there ?

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 5 years ago by CTNY.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
lakerben's avatar - spherewall
New Mexico
United States
Member #86099
January 29, 2010
11117 Posts
Posted: December 31, 2011, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

The pick 3 calculator by La Fortuna is hitting at a good rate and has all the systems anyone would need.  Vtracs ,Lottolaughs programs .filters, backtest p3 to p4. etc.  And, its free!

kenly, NC
    United States
    Member #88613
    March 19, 2010
    101 Posts
    Posted: January 8, 2012, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

I used the pic 3 calculator for a while wasnt really impressed with it

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
      New Mexico
      United States
      Member #86099
      January 29, 2010
      11117 Posts
      Posted: January 9, 2012, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

I used the pic 3 calculator for a while wasnt really impressed with it

Through last year it hit at over 60% most with the backtest feature selections.  And, it has Lottolaughs Programs that are very good along with vtracs.  I use it all the time.  It was a put together from numerous suggestions and input from various members.

JAP69's avatar - alas
        South Carolina
        United States
        Member #6
        November 4, 2001
        8790 Posts
        Posted: January 10, 2012, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

I have used versabet 3/4 for about 8 years now. Gives me all the breakdowns I need to find data I need to work with. Plus it has a structure report where you can select other options for game breakdown giving you the stats for that structure report selection.

WHATT

CTNY's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
          New Haven, CT - Queens, NY
          United States
          Member #98740
          October 13, 2010
          5432 Posts
          Posted: January 15, 2012, 7:07 am - IP Logged

"""...

I think the problem with the followers list is that all the state lotteries have pre-draws and the last number drawn was in the pre-draws thus effecting the followers part of the program"

It is irrefutable that pre draws f*ck things up bigtime.I personally could care less about what's due in what position as far as statistical programs go (as I'm sure they have some merit at some point in time).The folks like winsome  wind jack c carbob,.are masters in this field without a doubt however.

What is crucial is vertical structue as pertains to recently drawn numbers and any given position you are handicapping.There is MAJOR influence from play4 as well as P3 to those given positions.No one here can tell me different and pre draws definitely account to stall a winning draw assuming you read it right to begin with,,,Most current example being Connecticut...

predictions were on the 28th...and on the 29th eve  580 was drawn

Posted: December 28, 2011, 5:44 am - IP LoggedReplyFavorites

Argh!! My winning Losing Tickets, I have so many of them...lol

Why did I not play tonight? Trying to trap 00x in P3

I stopped on the 23rd and resumed today, but did not Play tonight!!Confused

oooof   tough break!!!  better luck next time!!

12/28

560, 567, 580, 586, 587, 590, 596, 597, 650, 657, 680, 687,

690, 697 550, 556, 557, 566, 656, 660, 667, 686, 696 666

I can't speak for others...only for myself...

As a predictor(the guessing of future events) of the game I need pre draws...

these affect me in a positive way, hence my recent comments on Crow's disscussion thread. 

As a primarily P4 Player, I look at the P3 as my predraw. I also look at the P3 for my positioning.

As seen on the tickets up top..I predicted(a future event) that 6921 would fall soon.

However, what played the following day on P3 created a stop flag for me and I resumed on the 27th Midday

and didn't bother to play on the Eve's draw(reason above) then 1692 played on the 27th Evening draw.

Note: this number was not played for 7 days only 3. 

When I post numbers on any thread I use the words "Pairs. Triads. Combos to Hit Soon" because I am a Predictor.

I have many times where I have predicted today for tommorow, but the majority of the time these numbers are

predicted for the near future. It is up to my followers(ppl who play my numbers) to look for the signs and clues

as to when to hit that number hard, cash in and walk away or when to drop it. 

Meanwhile in response to this thread... I have no software that I use. I use my eyes and a couple tricks of the tradeWink  

a pen and paper to write down what I saw.In the beginning when I played with the bigger heads like JonnyBGood

& Astekblue. I used a little key digit finder, in which I no longer use since it's all registered into my brain now. 

I use single digit followers, single digit positioning & single digit indicators to predict my numbers. I never use

all three digits like the lottery bible do to predict because CT runs a fast game and you have to play around

what's current, not what happened a year ago when that number played. 

Shout out to Tenaj for mastering the Lottery Bible Thumbs Up

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

I'm not like the guy who predicted the end of the world and nothing happened.