Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hoosier Lotto

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 5 years ago by savagegoose.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19891 Posts
Posted: January 29, 2012, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Independent. I recently came up with 2 more filters and have been playing with just those 2 for the last 2 drawings, just so I can test them out. With just those 2 filters applied my odds for a single line has been chopped down to about 1 in 1,650,000. So for a $5 ticket using those 2 filters, I'm looking at about 1 in 330,000 to win the jackpot. Not exactly the best odds, but still way better than 1 in 12,271,512, and for a jackpot game, that's pretty darn good. The odds should get even better when I add my other filters back in. One of these new filters is geared more towards matching 4/6 or better, whereas all my other filters are geared towards 6/6 specifically. I figured that adding a filter like this would help in the long run because the 4/6 prize is approximately $40, so if I hit 4/6 more often, I can turn around and take that $40 and play 40 lines of system picks, resulting in even better odds of hitting the jackpot the next drawing.

So for a $5 ticket using those 2 filters, I'm looking at about 1 in 330,000 to win the jackpot. Not exactly the best odds, but still way better than 1 in 12,271,512, and for a jackpot game

So by playing $10 of quick picks and $5 of system picks, are you saying you prefer odds of 10 in 12,271,512  to 1 in 330,000 or you aren't sure yet that your system picks are better than quick picks?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
    Indiana
    United States
    Member #48725
    January 7, 2007
    1958 Posts
    Posted: January 29, 2012, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

So for a $5 ticket using those 2 filters, I'm looking at about 1 in 330,000 to win the jackpot. Not exactly the best odds, but still way better than 1 in 12,271,512, and for a jackpot game

So by playing $10 of quick picks and $5 of system picks, are you saying you prefer odds of 10 in 12,271,512  to 1 in 330,000 or you aren't sure yet that your system picks are better than quick picks?

Well actually I just didn't feel like standing there and filling out 10 more lines of numbers on playslips, so I just filled out 5 and said to hell with it lol. I'll probably start grabbing a stack of playslips so I can fill them out at home at my convenience. The way I verify that these odds are valid is by checking to see if the winning set of numbers is in the "good" sets that remain after being checked with the filters. Both times there have been about 1,650,000 good sets and both times the winning set remained within those good sets.

Gonna win.Big Smile

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19891 Posts
      Posted: January 29, 2012, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

Well actually I just didn't feel like standing there and filling out 10 more lines of numbers on playslips, so I just filled out 5 and said to hell with it lol. I'll probably start grabbing a stack of playslips so I can fill them out at home at my convenience. The way I verify that these odds are valid is by checking to see if the winning set of numbers is in the "good" sets that remain after being checked with the filters. Both times there have been about 1,650,000 good sets and both times the winning set remained within those good sets.

I usually play 10 to 20 lines per drawing and have no idea of what my system picks are unless I'm setting in front of my computer screen looking at them so I only play after I've filled out the play slips at home.

Evil Looking       

Indiana
        United States
        Member #48725
        January 7, 2007
        1958 Posts
        Posted: January 30, 2012, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

I usually play 10 to 20 lines per drawing and have no idea of what my system picks are unless I'm setting in front of my computer screen looking at them so I only play after I've filled out the play slips at home.

I generated 5 lines with my program and wrote them on an index card, then I went to the store and played them on a playslip. Quite frankly, I don't like filling out more than 5 lines out at the store. I like to get in and get out.

Gonna win.Big Smile

Indiana
          United States
          Member #48725
          January 7, 2007
          1958 Posts
          Posted: February 2, 2012, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

Saturday's jackpot is $32,500,000.

Gonna win.Big Smile

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
            Member #4877
            May 30, 2004
            5142 Posts
            Posted: February 6, 2012, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Saturday's jackpot is $32,500,000.

Dance

take UR time & fill out D winning playslip>>>>>>>>>>>

(have U won>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>this ONE>>>>>YET?????????????)!!

LOL Guru101 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Jack-in-the-Box

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
              adelaide sa
              Australia
              Member #37136
              April 11, 2006
              3315 Posts
              Posted: February 6, 2012, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

well getin grab a handfull of payslips and get out guru. you are letting down the team everytime you dont win the pot. now its $30 mill its a good time get those slips filled out.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016  = -1171; 2017 = ?  TOT =  -3596

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= -424; 2017 = ? TOT = - 3318

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19891 Posts
                Posted: February 8, 2012, 1:20 am - IP Logged

well getin grab a handfull of payslips and get out guru. you are letting down the team everytime you dont win the pot. now its $30 mill its a good time get those slips filled out.

Even when one believes their system improves their odds of winning, it's preferable to just buy a bunch of quick-picks rather than take the time to do the workup and make out a bunch of play slips.

Evil Looking       

United States
                  Member #111442
                  May 25, 2011
                  6323 Posts
                  Posted: February 8, 2012, 1:37 am - IP Logged

Even when one believes their system improves their odds of winning, it's preferable to just buy a bunch of quick-picks rather than take the time to do the workup and make out a bunch of play slips.

Agreed. QP's have given me many wins, and should never be discounted. I alway's do both the workup & QP #'s.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19891 Posts
                    Posted: February 8, 2012, 1:56 am - IP Logged

Agreed. QP's have given me many wins, and should never be discounted. I alway's do both the workup & QP #'s.

You're lucky, all my best wins have been system picks.  If I just want to be in the game, I might buy a QP or two but for the best coverage when I'm buying more than two tickets, it's system picks for me.

Evil Looking       

Indiana
                      United States
                      Member #48725
                      January 7, 2007
                      1958 Posts
                      Posted: February 9, 2012, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Hoosier Lotto is now $33,500,000. I think my time is coming soon.Big Grin

Gonna win.Big Smile

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                        u$a
                        United States
                        Member #106665
                        February 22, 2011
                        19964 Posts
                        Posted: February 16, 2012, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

Hoosier Lotto is now $33,500,000. I think my time is coming soon.Big Grin

Lep ~Good Luck~ Lep

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                          adelaide sa
                          Australia
                          Member #37136
                          April 11, 2006
                          3315 Posts
                          Posted: February 16, 2012, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

good luck playing this hoosier everyone,  not sure if there is such a thing as smart money  playing lotto, but man this would be my game if i had the chance to play over there. 6/48 and $34M pot. whats not to like. especially after all that PB craze, well around here it was crazy.

someone pull it for the team hehehe.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016  = -1171; 2017 = ?  TOT =  -3596

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= -424; 2017 = ? TOT = - 3318

United States
                            Member #112061
                            June 9, 2011
                            8776 Posts
                            Posted: February 16, 2012, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Good luck to anyone playing the Hoosier Lottery the last time some one hit the jackpot was on

June 22 last year so its about time they let some win

the way it looks

It is more hard to hit the hoosier lottery jackpot than it is powerball,or mega millions

lolDance

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                              u$a
                              United States
                              Member #106665
                              February 22, 2011
                              19964 Posts
                              Posted: February 17, 2012, 9:55 am - IP Logged

Good luck to anyone playing the Hoosier Lottery the last time some one hit the jackpot was on

June 22 last year so its about time they let some win

the way it looks

It is more hard to hit the hoosier lottery jackpot than it is powerball,or mega millions

lolDance

hey mrcoco, i just heard on the news last nite someone from Evansville, indiana hit the PB

But Only 5 numbers they did not have the power ball number,

still they get 1 million Dollars... whoa...

Great news for them huh? LOL Green laugh