Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

$2 Powerball Promotion

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 5 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
TX
United States
Member #121193
January 4, 2012
1637 Posts
Posted: January 18, 2012, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

That's better than being called a bum as you walk out, lol.

I think it's a nice gesture when they say good luck though and I appreciate it.

I find myself going to one store where the lady says good luck more often than the others I go to.

Good Luck CDanaT!

Yes sirrrrr, it sure is........I still believe the day is coming when they say, "you have to go to Tallahassee to collect your winnings". I may tell them, "thanks for the good luck comment" and hand the clerk a grand.
 Best of luck to you as well sir

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: January 18, 2012, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

I went into Virginia today and while I was there I got a couple Powerball tickets so I could get the free raffle tickets.

There's one prize of $100,000 and 400 prizes of $250 which is a lot smaller than their usual raffle prizes but it's probably to account for all the free ones and the fact that the cost if you want to buy a raffle ticket is only a buck.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
      Member #4877
      May 30, 2004
      5121 Posts
      Posted: January 20, 2012, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

I went into Virginia today and while I was there I got a couple Powerball tickets so I could get the free raffle tickets.

There's one prize of $100,000 and 400 prizes of $250 which is a lot smaller than their usual raffle prizes but it's probably to account for all the free ones and the fact that the cost if you want to buy a raffle ticket is only a buck.

WE R sorry 2 hear about ur loss on ur trip 2 that great state of VA<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<better luck NEXT TIME$$$$$

WE>>>>ME>>>>and "D" poor people "R" betting U will BD >>>>>>FIRST>>2$$

WIN>>>>>"D">>>>>+> POWERBALL$$$

PartyGroup HugPartyGroup HugJack-in-the-BoxGroup HugPartyGroup HugParty 

rdgrnr  we luv you >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ME>>>>>>>>>>>"D">>>>POOR PEOPLE>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
        Member #52345
        May 21, 2007
        2659 Posts
        Posted: January 20, 2012, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

hey rdgrnr,

VA raffle is a chance to win $100,000.  The drawing is going to take place on March 1, I think that there are a limited number of raffle tickets they are giving away for this and you only get them when u buy a powerball ticket.

found out the same thing when I got a set of tickets today

Cheers here to hoping I win the raffle Razz

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: January 21, 2012, 12:20 am - IP Logged

WE R sorry 2 hear about ur loss on ur trip 2 that great state of VA<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<better luck NEXT TIME$$$$$

WE>>>>ME>>>>and "D" poor people "R" betting U will BD >>>>>>FIRST>>2$$

WIN>>>>>"D">>>>>+> POWERBALL$$$

PartyGroup HugPartyGroup HugJack-in-the-BoxGroup HugPartyGroup HugParty 

rdgrnr  we luv you >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ME>>>>>>>>>>>"D">>>>POOR PEOPLE>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!

Well thank ya kindly, psyko, I'm beholden to ya.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke