Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Online Poker on Public Buses: Just 1 Penny an hour = $102 Billion dollars yearly Globally

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: January 17, 2012, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

remember this???

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/241276

there is: 4 million planes traveling any day in the USA...Well you do agree there is more public buses than planes right...I say there must be like: 40 million planes traveling any day globally...Well lets assume there is 3.5 times more public buses than planes...If each of those: 40 million public buses was carrying: 50 passengers and each of them was playing online poker while traveling on the plane for money and he/she only had to play: 1 penny the hour, it will be: $102 Billion dollars yearly globally...

that means: $102 Billion dollars in prizes every year Globally...

i am talking playing poker while up in the bus traveling...

just 1 penny an hour...must people dump a penny...

if there were 7 times more public buses than planes globally them it will be: 205 Billion dollars every year...i am talking playing poker like through/with a laptop..

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: January 17, 2012, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

remember this???

there is: 4 million planes traveling any day in the USA...Well you do agree there is more public buses than planes right...I say there must be like: 40 million planes traveling any day globally...Well lets assume there is 3.5 times more public buses than planes...If each of those: 40 million public buses was carrying: 50 passengers and each of them was playing online poker while traveling on the plane for money and he/she only had to play: 1 penny the hour, it will be: $102 Billion dollars yearly globally...

if there were 7 times more public buses than planes globally them it will be: 205 Billion dollars every year...i am talking playing poker like through/with a laptop..

dont mind me, i am just rambling...if you were to charge them: 2 pennies an hour, it will be: $410 Billion dollars or $205 Billion dollars every year [it depends how many buses to planes ratio there is]...You take: $205 Billion for prizes and with other: $205 Billion you could hire: 17 Million people, getting paid: $1,000 a month...You could create a Global Proffessional Elderly Rowing Sport League or a: Global Proffessional Elderly Basketball League or a Global Proffessional Elderly Swimming League or a Global Proffessional Elderly Rope Jumping League, a Global Proffessional Elderly Rugby League, or a a Global Proffessional Elderly Baseball League [MLB], a Global Proffessional Elderly Volleyball/HockeyLeague/AmericanFootball, ect, ect...[: D]....

if you was to pay them: $500 a month you will be able to hire: 35 Milliiiioooonnnn people...

just 3 pennies an hour to play poker.....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: January 17, 2012, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

dont mind me, i am just rambling...if you were to charge them: 2 pennies an hour, it will be: $410 Billion dollars or $205 Billion dollars every year [it depends how many buses to planes ratio there is]...You take: $205 Billion for prizes and with other: $205 Billion you could hire: 17 Million people, getting paid: $1,000 a month...You could create a Global Proffessional Elderly Rowing Sport League or a: Global Proffessional Elderly Basketball League or a Global Proffessional Elderly Swimming League or a Global Proffessional Elderly Rope Jumping League, a Global Proffessional Elderly Rugby League, or a a Global Proffessional Elderly Baseball League [MLB], a Global Proffessional Elderly Volleyball/HockeyLeague/AmericanFootball, ect, ect...[: D]....

if you was to pay them: $500 a month you will be able to hire: 35 Milliiiioooonnnn people...

just 3 pennies an hour to play poker.....

actually is 2 pennies not 3...i was copying and pasting on the computer...

continuing what i was saying...dont mind me, just rambling...

if you took the: $410 billion dollars and place it in the bank [basically delay it 3 months] for 3 months, just 3 months it will be: $5 Billion dollars every year [$5 billion in those 3 months]...

Did you know that if there is: 5 kids/teens winners per week, winners of: $5,000 it will be: $1.2 Million dollars every year…You can create shows like: Jeaopardy for kids/teens, or Family Feud for kids/teens or Jeaopardy of Idioms for kids/teens or the Price is right for kids/teens or Deal or No Deal for kids/teens, or a mini-version of American Idol for kids/teens, or there is an innumerable number of game shows for tv [or use them from gamesville.com]…You could take: $5 billion, 1 year of it place it in the stock market, And it should be: $200 Million dollars every year for it and it is only costing you: $1.2 Million a year per show…You can do it in every state & territorry of the USA or around the world [there is: 200 countries in the world, and every country has at least: 15 provinces]…And in the shows you advertise whatever you want…Other companies could do it too…You know to spice things up….Dude you know to lighten up the room on TV…

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: January 17, 2012, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

Just Rambling...

The $5 Billion from interests, they can take 2 years of it and take: $10 Billion dollars is placed in the bank at: 4.5%, earning interests, it should be: $450 Million each year…With those: $450 Million each year you hire: 38,000 people each getting paid: $1,000 a month…You can put them to lift weights every hour of everyday or swimm every hour of everyday, or ride bike every hour of everyday or you can put them to plant trees…if nobody wants that kind of job you give it to teens or the homeless, maybe it will prevent teens/childhood obesity…If you like you can put prisoners in prison to do the job and this way you will hire like: 114,000 prisoners inmates…You can create a prisoner inmates: NBA. Or prisoners inmate: NFL or prisoners inmates: MLB or Proffessional Inmates Swimming Team….Is up to you…And if you don’t want try Women Inmates…And if you don’t want, try it with little kids…You will be able to hire: 228,000 little kids…Create a professional Little Kids NFL or MLB, or NHL, or NBA…Don’t mind me, I am just rambling…

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: January 17, 2012, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

tiggs is not rambling when tiggs says pumpi is a "GENIUS" a "PURE GENIUS"!!!!!...Ramble all you want pumpi the Lottery Post members are reading all your post...People here learn from you pumpi you are a "GENIUS"....!!!!...Carry on "guy"....

Pure luck

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: January 18, 2012, 12:50 am - IP Logged

Just Rambling...

The $5 Billion from interests, they can take 2 years of it and take: $10 Billion dollars is placed in the bank at: 4.5%, earning interests, it should be: $450 Million each year…With those: $450 Million each year you hire: 38,000 people each getting paid: $1,000 a month…You can put them to lift weights every hour of everyday or swimm every hour of everyday, or ride bike every hour of everyday or you can put them to plant trees…if nobody wants that kind of job you give it to teens or the homeless, maybe it will prevent teens/childhood obesity…If you like you can put prisoners in prison to do the job and this way you will hire like: 114,000 prisoners inmates…You can create a prisoner inmates: NBA. Or prisoners inmate: NFL or prisoners inmates: MLB or Proffessional Inmates Swimming Team….Is up to you…And if you don’t want try Women Inmates…And if you don’t want, try it with little kids…You will be able to hire: 228,000 little kids…Create a professional Little Kids NFL or MLB, or NHL, or NBA…Don’t mind me, I am just rambling…

if you like you can make the: $5 Billion dollars buy: 5 Universities with their campuses across the world per year...Each University will costs: $1 Billion dollars...THUS PROMOTING EDUCATION...

And the revenue from the Universities goes to charity or research or for something important the world needs...

or it can help build: Graduate Schools around the world...

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: January 18, 2012, 4:01 am - IP Logged

i was thinking the revenue from the Universities could go to create: Lexus Cars Sweepstakes...

i was thinking, one of the sweepstakes they can start is a: Maze sweepstakes/competition/tournament/show where a person wins a: Lexus car...

United States
                Member #47420
                November 4, 2006
                3930 Posts
                Posted: January 18, 2012, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

Butt tiggs would rather win a Volkswagon...

Pure luck

United States
                  Member #47420
                  November 4, 2006
                  3930 Posts
                  Posted: January 18, 2012, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

actually is 2 pennies not 3...i was copying and pasting on the computer...

continuing what i was saying...dont mind me, just rambling...

if you took the: $410 billion dollars and place it in the bank [basically delay it 3 months] for 3 months, just 3 months it will be: $5 Billion dollars every year [$5 billion in those 3 months]...

Did you know that if there is: 5 kids/teens winners per week, winners of: $5,000 it will be: $1.2 Million dollars every year…You can create shows like: Jeaopardy for kids/teens, or Family Feud for kids/teens or Jeaopardy of Idioms for kids/teens or the Price is right for kids/teens or Deal or No Deal for kids/teens, or a mini-version of American Idol for kids/teens, or there is an innumerable number of game shows for tv [or use them from gamesville.com]…You could take: $5 billion, 1 year of it place it in the stock market, And it should be: $200 Million dollars every year for it and it is only costing you: $1.2 Million a year per show…You can do it in every state & territorry of the USA or around the world [there is: 200 countries in the world, and every country has at least: 15 provinces]…And in the shows you advertise whatever you want…Other companies could do it too…You know to spice things up….Dude you know to lighten up the room on TV…

Come on pumpi tell tiggs something tiggs don't already know...tiggs needs answers!!!!...

Pure luck

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: January 20, 2012, 1:09 am - IP Logged

remember this???

i dont know how many cruise ships there are, but imagine people in Cruise ships...All the Cruise ships of the world, people playing poker in them...imagine how much money it will be...

just 1 penny...

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      7322 Posts
                      Posted: January 21, 2012, 11:42 am - IP Logged

i dont know how many cruise ships there are, but imagine people in Cruise ships...All the Cruise ships of the world, people playing poker in them...imagine how much money it will be...

just 1 penny...

With 40 million planes in the air, I can understand why some poker players are reluctant to fly. If we had 40 million cruise ships, how many feet would the oceans rise?