Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13093 replies. Last post 19 minutes ago by CajunWin4.

Page 376 of 873
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #94616
July 24, 2010
4735 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2013, 4:57 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 8/1/13

09-11-17-21-25    Ms Feisty will like these! Thumbs Up

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

I like these! Got 9-21-25 Dance

also notice its ALL ODD last night... also 3rd play in a row with NO repeats from the prior play.. HUMMMM

United States
    Member #94616
    July 24, 2010
    4735 Posts
    Posted: August 2, 2013, 5:07 am - IP Logged

WOW!!! Check out HOW many and how little was won-----

August 1, 2013 Take Five Winning Numbers: 09-11-17-21-25 Take Five Drawing - 8 Top Prize Winner(s) of $8,516.00 top prize

PRIZE LEVELNUMBERS MATCHEDPRIZE AMOUNTNO.OF WINNERS
    First5 of 5$8,516.008
    Winning Counties: NEW YORK , WESTCHESTER (QP), QUEENS , SUFFOLK (FP), BRONX (QP), RICHMOND , NEW YORK , KINGS ,
    Retailer Locations: 
    • 967 1ST AVENUE NEWS CORP , 967 1ST AVE , NEW YORK
    • BIG TOP IN HARRISON , 353 HALSTEAD AVE , HARRISON
    • EVERYBODY'S PLACE L I C INC , 32-32 QUEENS BLVD , LONG ISLAND CITY
    • JUST EXPRESS INC , 1730 GREAT NECK RD , COPIAGUE
    • BRONX EXPRESS LIQUOR , 3548 WHITE PLAINS RD , BRONX
    • DIYA DISCOUNT LLC , 27 SEGUINE AVE , STATEN ISLAND
    • ADAMES DELI GROCERY , 113 AVENUE D , NEW YORK
    • MARFAJ INC , 206 PARKSIDE AVE , BROOKLYN
    Second4 of 5$284.50359
    Third3 of 5$15.5010660
    Fourth2 of 5FREE PLAY *94514
      Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
      Watervliet, New York
      United States
      Member #1100
      February 2, 2003
      3193 Posts
      Posted: August 2, 2013, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

Kap,

Those were prime numbers for a wheeling system ask Ms Feisty, many players play all odd or all even that is the result... many winners!   I got a FP and lots of players get those tooo better that nothing I guess. LOL   I like the digit 4 tonight it will be my Power Numba.  GL tonight!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
        NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3709 Posts
        Posted: August 2, 2013, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

I like these! Got 9-21-25 Dance

also notice its ALL ODD last night... also 3rd play in a row with NO repeats from the prior play.. HUMMMM

Call The Fire dept!!  You're on fire Kap!!!!

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
          Member #94616
          July 24, 2010
          4735 Posts
          Posted: August 2, 2013, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

Call The Fire dept!!  You're on fire Kap!!!!

Thanks everyone!! 

trying something new == working power numbers 8-11 & 8-22

Upstate NY
            United States
            Member #140390
            March 17, 2013
            224 Posts
            Posted: August 2, 2013, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

I got 2 FP last night.  Good luck everyone for tonight.

NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3709 Posts
              Posted: August 2, 2013, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

My wife won the lottery tonite!!  Well, she kinda did...

Her mother has an old grandfather clock that sat in her house from at least 35 years ago when I first met my wife.  It has never worked, at least I never saw it work.  Grandma has no idea how old it is,  she only knows it belonged to her in-laws.  My wife can remember seeing it in her grandparents house when she was five or six years old, (that's more than 50 years ago) but she has no recollection of it ever keeping time.

We've been emptying out Grandma's house because it's going to be sold. She cant stay there any more, she had to move to a "senior home."  It's not a nursing home, nor is it "assisted living", but it's a place where there are people around 24-7 in case my mother in law needs anything.  A while ago, she told us to take whatever we wanted out of her house.  I dont know why, but we (not WE, my wife!) decided to take the clock.  So a few weeks ago I borrowed my brothers pick up truck and brought the clock to our house.

Tonite, we had a clock guy come to the house to look at it.  We wanted to know if it was worth fixing, or if it could even be fixed at all. To our suprise, after looking at the movement, the guy said it could be fixed, and that it wouldn't cost all that much to fix it. (He estimated the repairs at approximately 200 bucks)

So I said "OK, I guess we'll get it fixed."  The guy said "I would definitely fix it."  I'm thinking to myself "He saying we should fix it because he stands to make 200 bucks."  Then he says "It was built in 1901, and is probably worth about $4,000."................  OH YEAH!!!  Thing is, my wife isnt about to sell it.  My daughter said to my wife, "Maybe some day I'll take it to my house!"  Over my dead body.  Well, that's probably why and when she'll get it..... geesh!

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Watervliet, New York
                United States
                Member #1100
                February 2, 2003
                3193 Posts
                Posted: August 2, 2013, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 8/2/13

13-33-34-35-37    What UGLY numbas  the payouts should be higher than usual.  The Odd numbas are dominating!

Congrat to all the winners!

MINK

United States
                  Member #94616
                  July 24, 2010
                  4735 Posts
                  Posted: August 3, 2013, 2:41 am - IP Logged

Her mother has an old grandfather clock that sat in her house from at least 35 years ago when I first met my wife.  It has never worked, at least I never saw it work.  Grandma has no idea how old it is,  she only knows it belonged to her in-laws.  My wife can remember seeing it in her grandparents house when she was five or six years old, (that's more than 50 years ago) but she has no recollection of it ever keeping time.

We've been emptying out Grandma's house because it's going to be sold. She cant stay there any more, she had to move to a "senior home."  It's not a nursing home, nor is it "assisted living", but it's a place where there are people around 24-7 in case my mother in law needs anything.  A while ago, she told us to take whatever we wanted out of her house.  I dont know why, but we (not WE, my wife!) decided to take the clock.  So a few weeks ago I borrowed my brothers pick up truck and brought the clock to our house.

Tonite, we had a clock guy come to the house to look at it.  We wanted to know if it was worth fixing, or if it could even be fixed at all. To our suprise, after looking at the movement, the guy said it could be fixed, and that it wouldn't cost all that much to fix it. (He estimated the repairs at approximately 200 bucks)

So I said "OK, I guess we'll get it fixed."  The guy said "I would definitely fix it."  I'm thinking to myself "He saying we should fix it because he stands to make 200 bucks."  Then he says "It was built in 1901, and is probably worth about $4,000."................  OH YEAH!!!  Thing is, my wife isnt about to sell it.  My daughter said to my wife, "Maybe some day I'll take it to my house!"  Over my dead body.  Well, that's probably why and when she'll get it..... geesh!

Wonderful story, nice to hear something that has been in the family has that kinda value!

Watervliet, New York
                    United States
                    Member #1100
                    February 2, 2003
                    3193 Posts
                    Posted: August 3, 2013, 9:02 am - IP Logged

G5........thats cool there are many treasures floating around in every ones homes but you would just never think it is worth a shi* , tell the wife to put in on EBay she might just get a huge winfall especially if it is a rare clock. I am guessing it is a German made clock the Cuckoo clock drives me crazy LOL  How bout dem Yankees uggghhhhh! 

MINK

NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      3709 Posts
                      Posted: August 3, 2013, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

G5........thats cool there are many treasures floating around in every ones homes but you would just never think it is worth a shi* , tell the wife to put in on EBay she might just get a huge winfall especially if it is a rare clock. I am guessing it is a German made clock the Cuckoo clock drives me crazy LOL  How bout dem Yankees uggghhhhh! 

MINK

You lookin' to get KILLED Mink???

Well, YOU wouldnt get killed, but I might if I suggested she put that clock on e-Bay!

It's American made. Matter of fact it's an "Ithaca", made in Ithaca NY.... We figured out that it was inside my mother in law's house for more than 80 years.  The clock man said he can fix it, so we're having it fixed.  We didnt tell my wife's mother we took it.  After it get's fixed, we're going to bring her to our house and surprise her with it. 

Here's another "kicker"....   My mother in law put it in a corner, right on top of a floor grate for the house's forced air heating and air conditioning ductwork.  The clock man asked me to look down in the duct to see if there were any missing parts of the movement in there.  So today I took a flashlight and looked down in there.  Sure enough, along with a tablespoon, there were two brass pieces that are part of the movement.  We took the grate off and got them. (Not to mention that awful icky corroded spoon.... I couldnt help but wonder which one of my kids threw it in there and how many years ago they did it!)

Las Vegas, NV
                        United States
                        Member #44841
                        August 9, 2006
                        1749 Posts
                        Posted: August 4, 2013, 12:53 am - IP Logged

Hey GF,

This sounds like something for that "Antiques Roadshow" I used to see on PBS every once in a while ... I can just see it now ... You and your wife sitting there while the "expert" says its worth tens of thousands and then you jump up and down like you just hit LOTTO!!!

Banana

Now that would be something to see ...

The PBS over here doesn't show the same stuff like in NY/NJ ... I need a Mega jackpot so I can live on both coasts ... T5 isn't enough ...

United States
                          Member #94616
                          July 24, 2010
                          4735 Posts
                          Posted: August 4, 2013, 5:58 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 8/3/13

7-13-20-22-27

hit the 22 & 27 for a FP - from a FP.. lol!

NY State
                            United States
                            Member #92609
                            June 10, 2010
                            3709 Posts
                            Posted: August 4, 2013, 6:39 am - IP Logged

Hey GF,

This sounds like something for that "Antiques Roadshow" I used to see on PBS every once in a while ... I can just see it now ... You and your wife sitting there while the "expert" says its worth tens of thousands and then you jump up and down like you just hit LOTTO!!!

Banana

Now that would be something to see ...

The PBS over here doesn't show the same stuff like in NY/NJ ... I need a Mega jackpot so I can live on both coasts ... T5 isn't enough ...

I'd sell that clock in a heartbeat, if she'd let me!!  Then I could buy lots of T5!

United States
                              Member #94616
                              July 24, 2010
                              4735 Posts
                              Posted: August 5, 2013, 5:24 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 8/4/13

4-15-24-26-32

4/1  even over odd... no repeats from prior play...hit for nut-n...

Page 376 of 873