Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13069 replies. Last post 4 hours ago by sam9009.

Page 381 of 872
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #124493
March 14, 2012
7023 Posts
Posted: August 17, 2013, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

WOW, thats alot of QP's.... at least the 33, 36, 37 are all repeats from last night so maybe they WON"T show tonight?

I have been REALLY dry lately with no FP's - YOU do have alot of low numbers and after all the high ones lately we should see a few more low ones -- GL!

You know anything is possible.  That 37 is so hot.  Kinda like the 38 back in December.

The there have been 4/5 numbers in the thirties three times in the last 20 games.  Thats VOLCANIC!!!

Double repeats are underplayed so, you just gave me the idea to play 

17  19  with  33  36  37

Good luck to you too kap!!! 

(how is that avatar coming?)LOL

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
    Watervliet, New York
    United States
    Member #1100
    February 2, 2003
    3191 Posts
    Posted: August 17, 2013, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 8/17/13

01-10-16-30-36

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: August 17, 2013, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

HOLY SMACK!!!

That was 12 free plays down the crapper.Thud   I wish NY was TX!!!!Mad     

R:  1  10  16  30  36

I had the 1 10 two times. 

A "friendly" pattern you might say.

However I did drop my wallet and kind gentleman yelled out to me.

"HEY!! Drunk guy on the bike!!!!"

Well I retrieved my wallet.  I was thinking "Man I almost lost 50 thousand dollars, AGAIN!!!"  What a sh*tty feeling I would have had.   Thankfully there are some honest souls still meandering on this planet.

(Now that I have seen the drawing, all I can say is "MAN!!, you almost lost two freeplays!)Jester Laugh

Let this be a admonishment to all TAKE FIVE players.

Dont Drink And Play.

And if  you are going to play seriously lotto or lottery type games, then you can only drink ONCE per month. 

At a nice bar on a lottery day off.  But dont play Computer Keno and drink.  Thats a BobP rule.  I agree with that one.Yes Nod

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
        NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3700 Posts
        Posted: August 18, 2013, 7:08 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 8/17/13

01-10-16-30-36

MINK

Who plays all longshots?  Not me...but that's what you'd have to have done to win last nite. With the exception of the 1, all of the other numbers were out 19 draws or more. 

Somebody in the county I live in hit the JP, (along with a boatload of other people). The lucky stiff won $10,155. Minus taxes I bet the poor guy was left with 7 grand... I'd take it but I'd be miffed!

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
          Member #94616
          July 24, 2010
          4735 Posts
          Posted: August 18, 2013, 7:49 am - IP Logged

Who plays all longshots?  Not me...but that's what you'd have to have done to win last nite. With the exception of the 1, all of the other numbers were out 19 draws or more. 

Somebody in the county I live in hit the JP, (along with a boatload of other people). The lucky stiff won $10,155. Minus taxes I bet the poor guy was left with 7 grand... I'd take it but I'd be miffed!

Yea I noticed that ALOT of people won.  And they picked those numbers - all but one.  3rd still got $22 bucks so that was better than normal.

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: August 18, 2013, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

You might want to do an autoupdate of your A+. 

It seems you might have made an error.

Yesterday there was two long shots, two repeats and a skip three.

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
              Watervliet, New York
              United States
              Member #1100
              February 2, 2003
              3191 Posts
              Posted: August 18, 2013, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

You might want to do an autoupdate of your A+. 

It seems you might have made an error.

Yesterday there was two long shots, two repeats and a skip three.

NY Take 5 results for 8/18/13

08-17-20-31-38  LB is drinkin and playin and G5 is Smokin and playin! LOL

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                NY State
                United States
                Member #92609
                June 10, 2010
                3700 Posts
                Posted: August 19, 2013, 4:28 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 8/18/13

08-17-20-31-38  LB is drinkin and playin and G5 is Smokin and playin! LOL

MINK

Yeah... I wuz gonna ask LB how much acid did he drop yesterday anyway?????   That Boy's on Mars or sumthin'!

Anyways.... I went into my local Stewarts Shop last nite to get my tix... but I only had a buck left after I bought my chocolate ice cream and chocolate sauce.  (My daughter said she'd make chocolate milkshakes for us and sent me to the store... I only went to get the ice cream even though The Giants game was on TV cuz I'd never turn down a chocolate milkshake) 

I had marked my T5 bet slip for THREE games and I only got a buck left!  So I voided out the last two games. On the way home I'm thinkin' to musef "You fool! You coulda gone to the ATM in the store and got money, and now one of those two games you voided out is gonna win the Jackpot!!!!"   But I keep goin home cuz The Giants game is on TV. (And I wanted a milkshake too)  I just checked my ticket, and I won a FP on that line I kept. Wonder what I won on those other two lines I voided out.  I aint got the nerve to look at the betslip and see if I woulda won anything.....

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
                  Member #94616
                  July 24, 2010
                  4735 Posts
                  Posted: August 19, 2013, 6:58 am - IP Logged

Yeah... I wuz gonna ask LB how much acid did he drop yesterday anyway?????   That Boy's on Mars or sumthin'!

Anyways.... I went into my local Stewarts Shop last nite to get my tix... but I only had a buck left after I bought my chocolate ice cream and chocolate sauce.  (My daughter said she'd make chocolate milkshakes for us and sent me to the store... I only went to get the ice cream even though The Giants game was on TV cuz I'd never turn down a chocolate milkshake) 

I had marked my T5 bet slip for THREE games and I only got a buck left!  So I voided out the last two games. On the way home I'm thinkin' to musef "You fool! You coulda gone to the ATM in the store and got money, and now one of those two games you voided out is gonna win the Jackpot!!!!"   But I keep goin home cuz The Giants game is on TV. (And I wanted a milkshake too)  I just checked my ticket, and I won a FP on that line I kept. Wonder what I won on those other two lines I voided out.  I aint got the nerve to look at the betslip and see if I woulda won anything.....

Yea better NOT to look.. its not worth it! 

I am on a NUT'N streak.. 4 or 5 in a row.. 

United States
                    Member #94616
                    July 24, 2010
                    4735 Posts
                    Posted: August 19, 2013, 7:22 am - IP Logged

Yea better NOT to look.. its not worth it! 

I am on a NUT'N streak.. 4 or 5 in a row.. 

Gonna try something I talked about - gonna review my numbers when I get them - then gonna play another couple of lines to cover ALL numbers tonight. I am finding that only one or two of my numbers are showing, so.....Thumbs Up

Out of last nights numbers I had all but 11 numbers, 3 of the 5 came from those 11... how is it possible that I had about 60% of the numbers but only got 40% to hit and then not even on the same line????? Cussing Face

United States
                      Member #94616
                      July 24, 2010
                      4735 Posts
                      Posted: August 19, 2013, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Gonna try something I talked about - gonna review my numbers when I get them - then gonna play another couple of lines to cover ALL numbers tonight. I am finding that only one or two of my numbers are showing, so.....Thumbs Up

Out of last nights numbers I had all but 11 numbers, 3 of the 5 came from those 11... how is it possible that I had about 60% of the numbers but only got 40% to hit and then not even on the same line????? Cussing Face

My normal numbers covered 33 numbers so just played 2 extra lines to cover ALL.... 

United States
                        Member #124493
                        March 14, 2012
                        7023 Posts
                        Posted: August 19, 2013, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Okay, I'm tryin to keep the pool of numbers at 10 and I'm using 3 power #s ...  These are for the next 3 draws: 8/11 - 8/13.

Numbers: 07-15-26-08-10-22-28-32-34-37

07-08-15-26-28
                        07-08-15-22-26
                        07-08-15-26-32
                        07-08-15-26-37
                        07-10-15-22-26
                        07-10-15-26-34
                        07-10-15-26-37
                        07-15-22-26-34
                        07-15-26-28-37
                        07-15-26-32-37

Good Luck Players!

I am gonna tweak these a little and see if they come back to life.

7  8  10  18  20

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                          u$a
                          United States
                          Member #106665
                          February 22, 2011
                          19771 Posts
                          Posted: August 19, 2013, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

looks like a good team of players here in the Take5 NYt hread Good Luck!

United States
                            Member #124493
                            March 14, 2012
                            7023 Posts
                            Posted: August 19, 2013, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

My normal numbers covered 33 numbers so just played 2 extra lines to cover ALL.... 

Wheeling "theory" suggest you should "wheel" only 50% of the numbers in the game.

However I usually try to limit myself to 16 to numbers.

Anything more than that and I start to feel as if I am panic betting.

United States
                              Member #124493
                              March 14, 2012
                              7023 Posts
                              Posted: August 19, 2013, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

Stay away from the brown acid.

GO GINTS!

Page 381 of 872