Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13090 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by CajunWin4.

Page 392 of 873
PrintE-mailLink
GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
NY State
United States
Member #92609
June 10, 2010
3708 Posts
Posted: September 1, 2013, 11:44 am - IP Logged

I HEAR YA on August!! One of my worst months ever!... 

and WELCOME BACK Give Five, great to have ya back, and just in time for the NFL to start.

Thanks Kap...It really is good to be back.

With all due respect to anyone who may be reading this that is not originally from The US, I'd like to say that it quickly became apparent to me shortly after arriving in Europe that there's a reason why so many people from foreign country's want to come to America.   I'm NOT talking about politics or freedom or the lack it in any foreign country.  What I'm talking about is quality of life.  I'm so used to what I'd call a quality lifestyle, that I didnt miss it until it was gone. I'm NOT wealthy by any stretch of the imagination. (There's a reason why I'm playing the lottery)  Europe is great, but gas is ten bucks a gallon.  American cuisine??  It aint there. Well, it is there, but it'll cost you an arm and a leg to have it.  Two Whoppers with fries and two cokes cost me $27 in the Burger King located in Terminal 3 of Copenhagen Airport.  TV?  It's weird.  All day The BBC was talking about Parliments vote on attacking Syria due to the use of Chemical Weapons there.  It drove me nuts.  Football isnt football at all, it's soccor.   They drive on the wrong side of the road, but say WE Americans are the one's driving on the wrong side of the road.  Believe you me, in London I dam sure looked BOTH ways when I crossed the street.  They dont give you water in a restaurant when you first sit down. They dont know what Cheerio's are, but they'll say "Cheerio" to you all day long.   Aint no supermarkets anywhere. Well, at least I didnt see one.   

And The City of London is a little strange ...  it was great, but Trafalgar Square aint square at all.  Piccadilly Circus wasn't a circus either. Well, on second thought it was a circus, but if ya ask me, I'd say it was really more of a zoo.........  I always thought London Bridge was The Tower Bridge but it aint.  And London Bridge hasnt fallen down at all, but there's one in Arizona near Lake Havasu if that makes any sense to you...   They do have "Wibbly Wobbly Bridge" but we didnt go on it.  I heard Big Ben strike the hour, but that aint no biggie... It aint The Thames River, it's The River Thames...  The London Eye was cool.... Windsor Castle?? WOW!!!!!  Stone Henge...fantastic!!  There's a "Wood Henge too".   Everybody talks about "The Druids" when talking about Stone Henge, but there's absolutely no evidence any Druids were ever there.   We saw The Changing of The Guard at Buckingham Palace, very cool.  Lottsa horses and guys in bright red coats with big black fuzzy hats.  The Queen wasnt there, but I dont like her any way.  I like Kate Middleton better. (She's The Dutchess Of Cambridge)  All in all, I had a good time.  I didnt like the food, (a 12 oz bottle of Coke cost me 4 bucks in one joint I was in) but that didnt keep me from enjoying myself.  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3708 Posts
    Posted: September 1, 2013, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

Ya know, being away and not seeing/playing the numbers everyday has it's disadvantages....

I wanna pick some T5 numbers, but I dont know what's what...you know what numbers came out, which ones didnt.... I got a lot of catching up to do.

Here's a useless tidbit of info I picked up on one of those double decker open top tour buses that you see running around London.  (They got 'em in NYC too)   Have you ever noticed that in England they have a lot of town names that end in 'Bury', or 'Field' or 'Minster' or 'Ton' or 'Lam'?   Well, in London, there's a famous section of town named Bedlam.  That's where they got some kind of famous nuthouse or sumthin like that!  Yup! Them crazy Brit's got all their coo-coo's locked up in a mental institution in Bedlam!

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Las Vegas, NV
      United States
      Member #44841
      August 9, 2006
      1749 Posts
      Posted: September 1, 2013, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Ya know, being away and not seeing/playing the numbers everyday has it's disadvantages....

I wanna pick some T5 numbers, but I dont know what's what...you know what numbers came out, which ones didnt.... I got a lot of catching up to do.

Here's a useless tidbit of info I picked up on one of those double decker open top tour buses that you see running around London.  (They got 'em in NYC too)   Have you ever noticed that in England they have a lot of town names that end in 'Bury', or 'Field' or 'Minster' or 'Ton' or 'Lam'?   Well, in London, there's a famous section of town named Bedlam.  That's where they got some kind of famous nuthouse or sumthin like that!  Yup! Them crazy Brit's got all their coo-coo's locked up in a mental institution in Bedlam!

A Big Welcome Back to You!  Well you've got a lot of catching up to do ... so get to studyin'

See Ya!

I haven't made any final picks yet cause I'm all over the place right now ... sorry.

Maybe LB will come on with some hot picks.

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
        Watervliet, New York
        United States
        Member #1100
        February 2, 2003
        3193 Posts
        Posted: September 1, 2013, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 9/1/13

14-19-25-35-38  Welcome Back G5 ............Go COWBOYS!!!

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

NY State
          United States
          Member #92609
          June 10, 2010
          3708 Posts
          Posted: September 2, 2013, 3:34 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 9/1/13

14-19-25-35-38  Welcome Back G5 ............Go COWBOYS!!!

MINK

You're gonna find out come next Sunday Hammer!   I know that YOU know The Jints aint ever lost in Cowboy Stadium!!

My son is sooooooo nuts over The Giants, that he and his cousin split the cost of four season tickets at Met Life Stadium.  That's a total of 32 tickets.  I dont wanna say how much they paid in total for those seats, but they also had to buy a "parking pass" (a different pass is required for each game) which are 35 bucks each. Fans cant use the parking pass printed specifically for The Cowboys game at The Redskins game. Without a parking pass, you gotta find some place else to park. Only God knows how much the guy who owns a Mobil station a mile or two from the stadium might charge you to park there for the duration of any given home game. 

Because I'm stupid, I asked him how did he think he and his cousin were going to sit in 4 different seats.  He said they werent gonna try to do that.  No, they have "big plans"... They think they're gonna make money by selling the seats (at a marked up price) for the games they dont wanna go to.  I said what if The Jints stink and nobody cares about going to any games?  He said "That wont happen".....  He'll be 26 in a few days.  I wonder if he'll have any money when he's 30.

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: September 2, 2013, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

I have to update my charts before I can comment ... but it looks like your giving up on your numbers too soon.  Wasn't I just lamenting over that a few days ago???

Yes you were, and yes I am.  Thinking 6 is friendly and I think maybe 6 wants to play with his lowly neighbor.

Watervliet, New York
              United States
              Member #1100
              February 2, 2003
              3193 Posts
              Posted: September 2, 2013, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

You're gonna find out come next Sunday Hammer!   I know that YOU know The Jints aint ever lost in Cowboy Stadium!!

My son is sooooooo nuts over The Giants, that he and his cousin split the cost of four season tickets at Met Life Stadium.  That's a total of 32 tickets.  I dont wanna say how much they paid in total for those seats, but they also had to buy a "parking pass" (a different pass is required for each game) which are 35 bucks each. Fans cant use the parking pass printed specifically for The Cowboys game at The Redskins game. Without a parking pass, you gotta find some place else to park. Only God knows how much the guy who owns a Mobil station a mile or two from the stadium might charge you to park there for the duration of any given home game. 

Because I'm stupid, I asked him how did he think he and his cousin were going to sit in 4 different seats.  He said they werent gonna try to do that.  No, they have "big plans"... They think they're gonna make money by selling the seats (at a marked up price) for the games they dont wanna go to.  I said what if The Jints stink and nobody cares about going to any games?  He said "That wont happen".....  He'll be 26 in a few days.  I wonder if he'll have any money when he's 30.

G5  the Gints will LOSE no doubt about it!  Hell Manning just might get hurt ....... the Boys  are hungry this year so Look OUT!

NY Take 5 results for 9/2/13

05-16-17-27-35  Thanks JP! Thumbs Up

MINK

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                Kunming
                China
                Member #57910
                January 23, 2008
                3626 Posts
                Posted: September 2, 2013, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

According to the website the numbers were:

Play to win!

Watervliet, New York
                  United States
                  Member #1100
                  February 2, 2003
                  3193 Posts
                  Posted: September 3, 2013, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 9/3/13

03-08-13-21-22

MINK

United States
                    Member #124493
                    March 14, 2012
                    7023 Posts
                    Posted: September 4, 2013, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

EVENS, underplayed.

Perhaps a Trend Reversal on the 22?

10 looking interesting.

Perhaps 3e/2o?

Hey kapla, what  are you feeling?

I need to know.  If you think all evens, then I will definately play all ODDS.Jester

?

More

25-Aug

E

?

26-Aug

?

O

27-Aug

?

O

28-Aug

E

?

29-Aug

E

?

30-Aug

?

O

31-Aug

?

O

1-Sep

?

O

2-Sep

?

O

3-Sep

?

O

4-Sep

?

?

?

Watervliet, New York
                      United States
                      Member #1100
                      February 2, 2003
                      3193 Posts
                      Posted: September 4, 2013, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 9/4/13

02-04-09-15-37

Congrats to all the winners!!!

MINK

United States
                        Member #94616
                        July 24, 2010
                        4735 Posts
                        Posted: September 5, 2013, 5:09 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 9/4/13

02-04-09-15-37

Congrats to all the winners!!!

MINK

HIT the 4-9-15 for cash$$ Dance

Also the 2-4 for a FP

and I agree with LB, the evens are underplayed & 30's are starting to go missing...so watch for LB to play odd and NO 30's

also here is something strange - the sum total for last night & 9/3 were the SAME - 67.....

Las Vegas, NV
                          United States
                          Member #44841
                          August 9, 2006
                          1749 Posts
                          Posted: September 5, 2013, 11:42 am - IP Logged

Also the 2-4 for a FP

and I agree with LB, the evens are underplayed & 30's are starting to go missing...so watch for LB to play odd and NO 30's

also here is something strange - the sum total for last night & 9/3 were the SAME - 67.....

Congrats Kapla on the win!  Hopefully the next one takes you straight to the claim office!!! Smash

Las Vegas, NV
                            United States
                            Member #44841
                            August 9, 2006
                            1749 Posts
                            Posted: September 5, 2013, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

I like these for the next 3 draws: 9/5 - 9/7:

Numbers: 22-34-03-08-10-23-20-21-27-28-37-38

1: 03-08-20-22-34
                             2: 03-20-22-34-38
                             3: 03-22-23-34-37
                             4: 03-22-28-34-38
                             5: 08-10-20-22-34
                             6: 08-10-22-34-37
                             7: 08-21-22-34-37
                             8: 08-22-27-34-37
                             9: 10-21-22-27-34
                            10: 10-22-23-28-34

Good Luck Players!

United States
                              Member #124493
                              March 14, 2012
                              7023 Posts
                              Posted: September 5, 2013, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

Also the 2-4 for a FP

Lows predominated last draw with 2-4-9-15.  Guessing on at least 3/5 being high (SOON)  Evens still underplayed. Thinking 1O/4E. But odds may prevail!

Page 392 of 873