Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13088 replies. Last post 32 minutes ago by ElinaSammy2081.

Page 470 of 873
PrintE-mailLink
Guy-Montag's avatar - 2mqurlf
NY
United States
Member #155074
May 7, 2014
34 Posts
Posted: May 17, 2014, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

Thks for the welcome LottoBo***!

Anyway, I'm getting confused about which Wheel I ran last night, but it had more 3/5s than I thought.

The pay-off today was $883, then I bought two wheels for tonight, one for $135 and one for $185. Then

I put the extra $563 in my pocket. So tonight I've got those two wheels and ~75 FPs from last night.

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
    Watervliet, New York
    United States
    Member #1100
    February 2, 2003
    3193 Posts
    Posted: May 17, 2014, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Thks for the welcome LottoBo***!

Anyway, I'm getting confused about which Wheel I ran last night, but it had more 3/5s than I thought.

The pay-off today was $883, then I bought two wheels for tonight, one for $135 and one for $185. Then

I put the extra $563 in my pocket. So tonight I've got those two wheels and ~75 FPs from last night.

Guy,

As always GREAT JOB!  If I had the bucks I would of played that wheel. Are you using Gail HOwards Wheeling programs?    Best of luck to you........that elusive 5 of 5 is knocking on the door!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

NY
      United States
      Member #155074
      May 7, 2014
      34 Posts
      Posted: May 17, 2014, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

Guy,

As always GREAT JOB!  If I had the bucks I would of played that wheel. Are you using Gail HOwards Wheeling programs?    Best of luck to you........that elusive 5 of 5 is knocking on the door!

MINK

Thx Mink!

Again, I have no idea who Gail Howard is. I pick my own numbers, and make my own wheels. :)

Anyway, I'd like to do the Tsunami thing again, but I'm being a little more conservative this time.

Instead of getting ~950 free tix for tonight, I'm doing ~400 free tix (two wheels, and FPs), and

putting the $563 in my pocket. :)

GL tonight everyone!

Watervliet, New York
        United States
        Member #1100
        February 2, 2003
        3193 Posts
        Posted: May 17, 2014, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

Thx Mink!

Again, I have no idea who Gail Howard is. I pick my own numbers, and make my own wheels. :)

Anyway, I'd like to do the Tsunami thing again, but I'm being a little more conservative this time.

Instead of getting ~950 free tix for tonight, I'm doing ~400 free tix (two wheels, and FPs), and

putting the $563 in my pocket. :)

GL tonight everyone!

Guy,

This is a wheel I just ran with your 17 numba's it guarantees that if you select 5 of those 17 you win at least 1 ticket with 4 of 5 as you can see the wheel had TWO 4 of 5's plus another 23 tickets with 3 of 5 PLUS 71 FP's  this wheel costs $206.  FYI the Gail Howards wheeling programs are awesome.  Gl tonight

MINK

NY
          United States
          Member #155074
          May 7, 2014
          34 Posts
          Posted: May 17, 2014, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

Guy,

This is a wheel I just ran with your 17 numba's it guarantees that if you select 5 of those 17 you win at least 1 ticket with 4 of 5 as you can see the wheel had TWO 4 of 5's plus another 23 tickets with 3 of 5 PLUS 71 FP's  this wheel costs $206.  FYI the Gail Howards wheeling programs are awesome.  Gl tonight

MINK

Interesting, thx. I think the wheel I used was a 17N w/ 185 combinations, not 206.

Is that free software, or does it cost Benjamins? If it costs moulah, I'll just stick to my

own nutty devices. :)

Watervliet, New York
            United States
            Member #1100
            February 2, 2003
            3193 Posts
            Posted: May 17, 2014, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Guy,

This is the software she sells on her site I have all of them and she has a demo to try out so you can see how your picks look against the history of whatever game you play.........Take 5 , Power Ball , Mega or Pick 10 games.   Google.... Smart Luck

MINK

NY
              United States
              Member #155074
              May 7, 2014
              34 Posts
              Posted: May 17, 2014, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

Guy,

This is the software she sells on her site I have all of them and she has a demo to try out so you can see how your picks look against the history of whatever game you play.........Take 5 , Power Ball , Mega or Pick 10 games.   Google.... Smart Luck

MINK

thx. I'll take a look at her site.

For the past five weeks, I was down ~$850, but I got to play a crazy # of tix, 10,000-15,000 tickets?

Not sure anymore. Anyway, w/ last night's +$883, I thought, you know, if I put that $563 in

pocket I'll only be down ~-$300, which isn't too bad for this Wild Ride, plus I've got another

~400 tix in tonight's draw. It's been a fun ride so far. :)

Watervliet, New York
                United States
                Member #1100
                February 2, 2003
                3193 Posts
                Posted: May 17, 2014, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

For the past five weeks, I was down ~$850, but I got to play a crazy # of tix, 10,000-15,000 tickets?

Not sure anymore. Anyway, w/ last night's +$883, I thought, you know, if I put that $563 in

pocket I'll only be down ~-$300, which isn't too bad for this Wild Ride, plus I've got another

Decisions..Decisions boy I wish I had that problem dam I cannot afford to play even one ticket as I am poor until Friday which sucks. lol  Man I hope you hit all the pot tonight you are def putting in a lot of effort.  You are one lucky player........Time for a Corona!

MINK

United States
                  Member #136265
                  December 7, 2012
                  489 Posts
                  Posted: May 17, 2014, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

well i had 2 fp's left over from earlier in the week plus my 14 picks which have yeiled nothing all week lol  you go guy that 5/5 is going to come it's the law: sow a little reap a little sow a lot reap a lot

GO RED WINGS

United States
                    Member #94616
                    July 24, 2010
                    4735 Posts
                    Posted: May 17, 2014, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

GM-The coolest part of you sharing this system (besides the number of tickets) is the fact that you won with YOUR numbers not the FP's.  I am glad to see you putting money in your pocket, that was the ONLY thing I was gonna suggest with what you are doing. 

I look forward to see how you do tonight!  GOOD LUCK!

United States
                      Member #94616
                      July 24, 2010
                      4735 Posts
                      Posted: May 17, 2014, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

Guy,

MINK

I actually toyed with some of the FREE wheels GH has on her site. You know the saying - 'if its free, its for me!'  Nothing hit so far.  I seem to hit more with the simple numbers I pick-- LOL!!

NY
                        United States
                        Member #155074
                        May 7, 2014
                        34 Posts
                        Posted: May 17, 2014, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

Hey Mink!

That software package, for T5, looks very helpful. I think I could use it to reduce

my effort. I got my Ph.D. in Mathematical Physics multiple decades ago, so I love

Games, but I'm a lazy SOB since I've reached my 50's dotage. Thx. That software

could save me some time. I'll look into it when I get off my duff, and put the

fishing pole down.

Last night I thnk I messed up, I thnk I made $889, not $883. I get lazy:

NY
                          United States
                          Member #155074
                          May 7, 2014
                          34 Posts
                          Posted: May 17, 2014, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

GM-The coolest part of you sharing this system (besides the number of tickets) is the fact that you won with YOUR numbers not the FP's.  I am glad to see you putting money in your pocket, that was the ONLY thing I was gonna suggest with what you are doing. 

I look forward to see how you do tonight!  GOOD LUCK!

Hey Kapla!

I've only been at this Game, T5, for 5 weeks in the real-world, but I ran simulations, paper trading,

for a few months beforehand. I'm still working out my algorithms for choosing numbers, coupled w/ how

they are used in a "choosing numbers/random number gen" scenario. It's early days still, but when I feel

confident that I've found a Postulate, I will freely share. Lol, I may never find it! But I like Games of Chance,

and I'm enjoying this Wild Ride!

Best Wishes, and GL to everyone tnite!

United States
                            Member #136265
                            December 7, 2012
                            489 Posts
                            Posted: May 17, 2014, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

hey Guy looks like were all living viciously though you.

GO RED WINGS

NY
                              United States
                              Member #155074
                              May 7, 2014
                              34 Posts
                              Posted: May 17, 2014, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

hey Guy looks like were all living viciously though you.

LC,

I know you meant vicariously, not viciously!! :)

Statistics is a very interesting field. There's the Gambler's Fallacy, which

is an important axiom, but there are some subtle nuances to the time-dependence

of Normal Distributions, which I believe are not set in stone. That's what I'm working

on: time-dependent Integral Equations that represent the evolution of Normal

Distributions. But I'm a lazy guy, I'd rather be fishing, than iterating Integral Equations

w/ Gaussian Quadratures.

Page 470 of 873